Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147176 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

It's another way to create demand for the token Smiley. They're doing a great work right now and remember that they're still in beta

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

Community voting choice is very good idea I was reading whole update and there are interesting points which can be helpful to increase the value of token and those steps to minimize the abuse in voting are good. I will suggest one other way to increase the value of tokens can be to encourage the projects to use these tokens for funding which will boost the value with the increase of demand automatically.
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Community voting choice is very good idea I was reading whole update and there are interesting points which can be helpful to increase the value of token and those steps to minimize the abuse in voting are good. I will suggest one other way to increase the value of tokens can be to encourage the projects to use these tokens for funding which will boost the value with the increase of demand automatically.

The projects launched on KICKICO platform have 2 options for funding ETH and KICK. So it is already working and with every new project launched on the platform - the use of KICK is growing

OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

I tried to convince my favorite hooker to buy kickico last night.... I’m worried now she will get rich and I won’t see her anymore
I only see mooning if bittrex or binance
LOL, man don't worry you will see here still a couple of times but soon she will be rich! ahahaha Don't worry about Kick just give it time shortly it will go to the moon!
I understand, but I'm still waiting to see the major exchange for KICK token in this month. I heard Feb will have many big updates, not only about the platform and total supply of this token. I hope I can see this coin can exchange on Binance in the next time Roll Eyes.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

I tried to convince my favorite hooker to buy kickico last night.... I’m worried now she will get rich and I won’t see her anymore
LOL, man don't worry you will see here still a couple of times but soon she will be rich! ahahaha Don't worry about Kick just give it time shortly it will go to the moon!
I understand, but I'm still waiting to see the major exchange for KICK token in this month. I heard Feb will have many big updates, not only about the platform and total supply of this token. I hope I can see this coin can exchange on Binance in the next time Roll Eyes.

to be honest, i am not sure it will be big exchange like binance or bittrex. the way they handle asked quesitons and talk at telegram very unprofessional and they forget that people who bought their token are their investors.

they re just 5.5k community, not very crowded they re. kick has low market cap which is good

i am considering to accumulate a good amount into kick, but the way team members speak at telegram channel makes me doubt.

they re not serious and behave like a bunch of kids, i have serious doubts about long term hold
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Like i said, family is eating very well of raised funds. They plan house extend to. All due to hard work! Mayb 1 million max is spend. Probably closer to 100k... 
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

to be honest, i am not sure it will be big exchange like binance or bittrex. the way they handle asked quesitons and talk at telegram very unprofessional and they forget that people who bought their token are their investors.

they re just 5.5k community, not very crowded they re. kick has low market cap which is good

i am considering to accumulate a good amount into kick, but the way team members speak at telegram channel makes me doubt.

they re not serious and behave like a bunch of kids, i have serious doubts about long term hold
They are probably overloaded with questions and are working very hard to implement the new features. Many new ico's are being launched on kick ICO so I won't really doubt the project, finally there is a decentralized platform for ICOs. Just keep calm!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
Merited by premium_domainer (3)

Sure because the point of KICK is to being listed on many exchange as possible so you can trade it Roll Eyes , it's not a token that it was created to be used directly on Kickico Roll Eyes (I'm being sarcastic in case someone doesn't get it)

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

Anyone got any stats of Kickico hosted ICOs, advertised price vs current market price? Be interesting if any of these figures laying about.

JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

Anyone got any stats of Kickico hosted ICOs, advertised price vs current market price? Be interesting if any of these figures laying about.

Hi, i dont think they are stats comparing the advertised price and the market price as of todays. M not sure if you can see inynof these in their site, but maybe you will.. just try to check it. https://www.kickico.com
john marston

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

guys what do you think when will go kick to the moon?

I have been waiting to increase its price for ages and I am a bit tired
Loki Ph

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

Hi all.im new here.and j register only for support kickIco - platform of future.
Im happy that participate in this community.happy that can make a big profit when price so cheap.
Happy working with so great and powerful team. For us in ukraine - KikckIco  well-recognized ,brand of the year in Kyiv. The medium and small business is closely following the development of this platform. this can be seen from the increased activity around the team on Twitter. telegram and cyptonews.
So , I think that the project is strongly underestimated. And in the light of the news that we will be pleased with the team in the next 6 weeks i hope to do a huge profit. Thanks
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

guys what do you think when will go kick to the moon?

I have been waiting to increase its price for ages and I am a bit tired

This is marathon not a quick race to get result so quickly if you feel bored and tired of looking on the price than you have so many other choices but don't forget how strongly it's growing I would like to say this project has good chance to become more valuable in coming days. But patience is good choice to get maximum benefits.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

Hi, there have been plenty of questions in the chatroom regarding the new exchanges listing, and the answer to the question you have raised was "soon" as we cannot disclose any specifics until we have confirmations from exchanges. The team is working on getting KICK on new exchanges to give our users convenience for buying KICK and using it on the platform.

Please explain what you mean by unprofessional if you make such comments. We are always here to give full information to the questions being asked in all our media.

All the announcements are posted in KICKICO Medium Blog and in KICKICO Telegram news channel. Stay tuned

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Hi all.im new here.and j register only for support kickIco - platform of future.
Im happy that participate in this community.happy that can make a big profit when price so cheap.
Happy working with so great and powerful team. For us in ukraine - KikckIco  well-recognized ,brand of the year in Kyiv. The medium and small business is closely following the development of this platform. this can be seen from the increased activity around the team on Twitter. telegram and cyptonews.
So , I think that the project is strongly underestimated. And in the light of the news that we will be pleased with the team in the next 6 weeks i hope to do a huge profit. Thanks

Thanks for your great support, Loki.

XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

I will make it easier for people to understand when can we expect rise in value of Kickcoin though I don't know about future. It is general rule in cryptomarkets which has been repeated over and over again. At first Bitcoin will rise and then these full of potential projects including Kickcoin will go to the moon or even beyond this year. Just have patience and tight your grip over your holdings.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:26:17 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:42:57 AM by skip60

Hi, there have been plenty of questions in the chatroom regarding the new exchanges listing, and the answer to the question you have raised was "soon" as we cannot disclose any specifics until we have confirmations from exchanges. The team is working on getting KICK on new exchanges to give our users convenience for buying KICK and using it on the platform.

Please explain what you mean by unprofessional if you make such comments. We are always here to give full information to the questions being asked in all our media.

All the announcements are posted in KICKICO Medium Blog and in KICKICO Telegram news channel. Stay tuned

of course i can

when an ETA is asked,  a member of your team says in 3 months. then he/she adds that it can be tomorrow or end of the 3rd month also

what kind of answer it is???

is KICKICO a formal company or kids playground to make word tricks

people who put money in KICK is your investors. first of all dont forget it and respect them

and try to give more formal answers to ETA about new exchanges

for example you can say " secondary market is out of our control, as per regulation we cant give a exact date, please follow ur news group.   etc etc etc"  

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

of course i can

when an ETA is asked,  a member of your team says in 3 months. then he/she adds that it can be tomorrow or end of the 3rd month also

what kind of answer it is???

is KICKICO a formal company or kids playground to make word tricks

people who put money in KICK is your investors. first of all dont forget it and respect them

and try to give more formal answers to ETA about new exchanges

for example you can say " secondary market is out of our control, as per regulation we cant give a exact date, please follow ur news group.   etc etc etc"  

Thanks for the feedback, skip60 and apologies if the answer didn't seem correct.
Our team clearly understands and respects all our supporters and KICK holders.

Regarding the ETA for the exchanges - meaning that in 3 months there gonna be new exchanges and it can happen in this period either tomorrow or at the end of the 3rd month, we do our best to make it as soon as possible. That was the answer. We really do get the same questions about exchanges over and over and as soon as we get confirmations - there gonna be announcements.

wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 344

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

I will make it easier for people to understand when can we expect rise in value of Kickcoin though I don't know about future. It is general rule in cryptomarkets which has been repeated over and over again. At first Bitcoin will rise and then these full of potential projects including Kickcoin will go to the moon or even beyond this year. Just have patience and tight your grip over your holdings.
the core of your thinking above probably is we have to be patient in holding this coin
and do not let us sell at the wrong time

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

KICKICO has its own unique ideas to provide users with online fund raising tools, and has broad prospects for development through decentralized block chaining technology and intelligent contracts.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: