Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147170 times)
Rohogaka

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

KICKICO Support

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:59 AM

Tell me  how much tokens were sold at the ICO? - If that's allowed to disclose.

You can check our campaign card on our website under successful campaigns to check all the metrics https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/999/ico

Cryptovolution starts now
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

One more project has launched its fundraising campaign at KICKICO: @Pecunio now offers everyone to take part in their tokensale to gain an early access to a project that will provide its users with professionally managed crypto funds, a crypto debit card and transactable gold-based tokens.

In order to join Pecunio at the early stage you are welcome to take part in the ICO, and we at KICKICO are as always happy to provide our customary 5% bonuses for ETH and 10% bonuses for KICK contributions.

Take a more insightful look at the project at
https://medium.com/@kickico/pecunio-at-kickico-75634e341bbb

And take part in the tokensale at
https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/44138/pecunio-blockchain-investments-safe-and-easy
Good luck!

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

They didn't listed icos when the market bullish for a long time and they started now and it looks horrible.

https://www.kickico.com

Look at the amounts they gathered. It looks like a place where ico's come to die.
INS, Hacken, Play2Live, MicroMoney, FlogMail, etc. are successful ICO projects used KICKICO platform to promote and start crowdsale.
Do you think these projects are not enough to prove KICKICO is a good platform?
INS and Hacken are huge projects have many investors, especially INS, it was pumped more 300% on Binance after listed on this exchange.

INS is a good project and pumped more than 300% on Binance after listed, but KICK is far from being listed at binance

so there should be some things INS did right and KICK is not doing

kick has low volume and most of the kucoin volume is fake, done by bots

A project like with a working product, should be at much more higher price up to now
I understand this problem, maybe, Binance has a huge fees to list token on their exchange.
And the devs of KICKICO feel currently is not a good time to spend a lot of money to list on Binance exchange while we should to focus to develop more this project with more release, improve the platform. Just my thoughts.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

Yes, the value of KICK token is under real value for the ability of KICKICO platform. I saw many projects got success through KICKICO platform, some projects listed on major exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, etc. But, I would not be surprised if KICK list on these exchanges someday.

BTW, do anyone interesting airdrop every month of KICKICO? I earned 200 $ for the last month airdrop Roll Eyes.

you mean montly bonus i guess

monthly bonus for april is %3 and %5 for may

to be honest, the only thing i can not understand is why kicik is still not listed at major exchanges like binance

I'm going to take a guess as to why Kickcoin hasn't been listed on the big exchanges yet (eg. binance, bittrex).  I've read that it can be quite expensive for a coin to be listed on a high volume exchange.  I've seen people say it can cost into the six figures to have their project's coin listed.  I have the feeling Kickico doesn't want to pay the entrance fee at those exchanges and I don't blame them.  Kickcoin is already listed on enough exchanges that if anybody wants it they can get it.  I'd rather see Kickico spend their money on enticing ICOs to list on their platform rather than paying more exchanges to list Kick.

There are other ways to get listed on high traffic exchanges, such as community vote systems.  Let's face it, if Kick can keep increasing its trading volume, all of the exchanges will list it eventually.  The trading fees will be too lucrative for any exchange to pass up.

as far as i know, kick applied for listing at binance

but most probably they didnt pay the listing fee

that is why it has been pending for ages

if kick wants mass adoption, big exchanges like binance is a must

Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:17:23 PM

The nutshell of the whole concept is just keep adding more and more Kickcoins to your wallet or at least hold your monthly dividends for the rest of year to get maximum from this amazing project. Although price are down but support which are sustaining them at current level speaks for itself where could be it if market was normal at least.
MoviesChain
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

Kickico
Oпyбликoвaнo Pilgun Andrey · 10 мин. ·
New project that utilizes the functions of the blockchain technology for something beyond mere ICO fundraising: INTRO Technology, a new distributed-ledger based solution for housing and construction facilities, is initiating its fundraising campaign at Kickico

For everyone interested in supporting the rise of the project, KICKICO gladly reminds of the traditional bonuses provided at our platform: every pledge in ETH receives a 5% on top, and every contribution in KICK is entitled to a 10% bonus!

More information here: https://medium.com/@kickico/intro-at-kickico-7a3d57d91f46

Join tokensale: https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/54928/intro

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

Ask your questions to Rise Housing!

Kickico will hold a live Q&A session with Rise Housing, a community choice-winning campaign, that has recently been launched on the platform.

Still deciding whether to get Rise Housing tokens or not?
Ask your questions directly to the campaign authors in our telegram chat: https://t.me/kickico, on Friday, April 13, 17-00 UTC.

Our moderators will run the session together with your, so feel free to send your questions in advance.Learn more about the project: https://goo.gl/T7T1B2

lg15x

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Kickico
Oпyбликoвaнo Pilgun Andrey · 10 мин. ·
New project that utilizes the functions of the blockchain technology for something beyond mere ICO fundraising: INTRO Technology, a new distributed-ledger based solution for housing and construction facilities, is initiating its fundraising campaign at Kickico

For everyone interested in supporting the rise of the project, KICKICO gladly reminds of the traditional bonuses provided at our platform: every pledge in ETH receives a 5% on top, and every contribution in KICK is entitled to a 10% bonus!

More information here: https://medium.com/@kickico/intro-at-kickico-7a3d57d91f46

Join tokensale: https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/54928/intro

platform kickico more and more in demand, which is very happy! Even more would be pleased when the price goes up and will be at least more than $ 0.2

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

Viva la Argentina!

Alexander Petrov, the KICKICO platform cofounder, together with the Menaskop exchange founder Vladimir Popov did lectures and a sessions in the technological university of Córdoba, he National University of Córdoba and Blaise Pascal University. The series of lectures were on cryptocurrencies, the future of ICO and blockchain-projects.

Vladimir Popov did a speech on whether people should do their own blockchain projects (spoiler: they shoudn’t if they can do without them).

“The key point is that an ICO first and foremost must deliver a product that is useful for people, must solve the problems that customers have. Blockchain without the Information Technology does not exist. This means that everything that has to do with automation — Big Data, Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence — has potential to benefit from such solutions”.

Vladimir also mentioned the economy side of the question. As Popov said, almost half of the ICO projects now are scam. People are focused on collecting the money and not on delivering innovative solutions or quality service.
The relatively simple criteria to start a company and zero bureaucracy are now an oasis for the get-rich-quick kind of people. And yet, blockchain projects should and must be done. What’s important is to focus on delivering unique solutions, select the target audience correctly for your project and work on all the details before you launch.

Alexander Petrov did a lot of discussions and worked closely with the audience on the blockchain and economy issues.
“The most important mistake of those who do ICOs is incorrect positioning of ICO as a concept. An ICO is a way of creating a token economy and not to raise funds” — Alexander said.
“There are no indicators of the market disappearing. What’s happening right now is the restructuring of it from the ground up, the market is waiting for the new Bill Gates and Elon Musks”.

Alexander also emphasised that financial institutions are publicly speaking of implementing decentralized solutions.
But what are these going to be? Are they going to be interconnected with each other?
We also had a lunch with the Córdoba government representatives, responsible for innovation.
Sandra Trigo, a member of the Legislative Assembly of Córdoba, said that they are eager to support the crypto industry on the government level.
Together with Sandra Trigo, there were discussed the steps that the government must take to run tenders on the blockchain.
Also we were handed a document declaring that the legislative body of Córdoba is interested in blockchain.

A discussion can now be started on creating an economic zone with a special tax regime for crypto startups.
The presentation that followed was in the oldest university of the country — the National University of Córdoba.
There were more than 250 attendees. The president of the university signed the “Declaration of educational interest for blockchain”.
This declaration is an official confirmation of the university to put in the curriculum an educational course on the blockchain technology.
We agreed on doing the course for the university.

On April 7 our team took part in the conference on the territory of the private Blaise Pascal University. There was a series of presentations on ICO, blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Alexander Petrov did several consultations with the business and authority representatives. There were also representatives of the municipality who were interested in doing their pilot document flow project on blockchain.

The representatives of the private bank Tarjeta Naranja were interested in learning how to legally work with the cryptocurrencies. As a result, a roadmap was produced.

The Pagomix company demoed its MVP — a device that connects to the phone and accepts payment from the bank card. Together with Pagomix, cryptocurrency payments were discussed as a possible option.

Stay tuned and join our telegram: https://t.me/kickico_news!

skip60

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Nice move by going to latin america

But when you think about the size of chinese market, better kick team trys to make similar trip to Asia

Last 2 days , there is interesting buy and sell moves, which i believe totally fake

Some group trying to buy as many kick as possible and they re trying to make people panic and sell

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

New generation decentralized platform for games: CryptoHIT at Kickico

CryptoHIT is a project designed to create a new generation decentralized platform for games using blockchain technologies and smart contracts based on Ethereum.

Predominantly, CryptoHIT platform will support decentralized games based on Ethereum blockchain, which are already under development — while many game studios that have nothing to do with blockchain are trying to integrate their own gaming platforms to a decentralized platform.

In addition, CryptoHIT develops financial games with special game mechanics, which allows players to earn real money and not only play for fun and pleasure. This means that each participant of the project can start receiving their return on investment in our games before CryptoHIT decentralized platform launches.

You are welcome to join the CryptoHIT ICO at the early stage: https://goo.gl/2gcY44

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

COMMUNITY CHOICE RATING UPDATE: YOU ARE TOXIC

Today we call for every Community Choice participant’s attention: we have released an update of the refined rating system that is designed to fix one very specific problem that was priorly used by many to exploit our voting protocol unfairly.

Originally, the Community Choice allowed every participant vote for or against any campaign presented at KICKICO, which is a healthy representation of how it shall work in an open market: anyone is welcome to share their opinion, give feedback and thIus let us adjust our marketplace conditions to the users’ preferences.

Namely, according to our Community Choice initial release, the project that reached the top of the rating was further transferred to the upcoming campaign list and prepared for tokensale launch. Of course, we clearly understood the first version was an attempt to introduce our vision of the Community oriented and influenced platform, which was apparently destined to be adjusted and further upgraded.

So, in order to raise their position and accelerate the launch, every project was offered to invite their community member to sign up to KICKICO and support their favourites with their votes.

Get acquainted with the full text of the update here: https://goo.gl/XA72iz

Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

I am bit confused. Based on the recent theads Kickcoin is positioning itself as a kind of platform for new tokens. I actually thought, it pays dividends based on their commercial trading volume. I did not think about it about others ICOs volume. Happy if someone can clarify. Thanks
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

Yes, the value of KICK token is under real value for the ability of KICKICO platform. I saw many projects got success through KICKICO platform, some projects listed on major exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, etc. But, I would not be surprised if KICK list on these exchanges someday.

BTW, do anyone interesting airdrop every month of KICKICO? I earned 200 $ for the last month airdrop Roll Eyes.

you mean montly bonus i guess

monthly bonus for april is %3 and %5 for may

to be honest, the only thing i can not understand is why kicik is still not listed at major exchanges like binance

I'm going to take a guess as to why Kickcoin hasn't been listed on the big exchanges yet (eg. binance, bittrex).  I've read that it can be quite expensive for a coin to be listed on a high volume exchange.  I've seen people say it can cost into the six figures to have their project's coin listed.  I have the feeling Kickico doesn't want to pay the entrance fee at those exchanges and I don't blame them.  Kickcoin is already listed on enough exchanges that if anybody wants it they can get it.  I'd rather see Kickico spend their money on enticing ICOs to list on their platform rather than paying more exchanges to list Kick.

There are other ways to get listed on high traffic exchanges, such as community vote systems.  Let's face it, if Kick can keep increasing its trading volume, all of the exchanges will list it eventually.  The trading fees will be too lucrative for any exchange to pass up.

as far as i know, kick applied for listing at binance

but most probably they didnt pay the listing fee

that is why it has been pending for ages

if kick wants mass adoption, big exchanges like binance is a must

I remember admin KICKICO request to list KICK token in Binance exchange, but it seems there is no response from Binance exchange as accept to list this token in a large exchange like Binance. I think we should to wait more time, KICK listed on Kucoin, I think list to Binance is not a dream, it is possible.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

I got my play2live tokens, thanks KICK for getting me a 10% bonus!! this project is more good
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

I am bit confused. Based on the recent theads Kickcoin is positioning itself as a kind of platform for new tokens. I actually thought, it pays dividends based on their commercial trading volume. I did not think about it about others ICOs volume. Happy if someone can clarify. Thanks

I don't think that Kickico will pay you dividends, it's just a crowdfunding platform that hosts ICOs. You have a project, you submit a request to them and they organize your ICO, it's just a platform to facilitate your crowdfunding

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

I don't think that Kickico will pay you dividends, it's just a crowdfunding platform that hosts ICOs. You have a project, you submit a request to them and they organize your ICO, it's just a platform to facilitate your crowdfunding

But don't forget about monthly airdrop for holding this token which is great opportunity to keep picking up these tokens for free. I'm really impressed by the growth of this ecosystem this moving solid and steady towards the moon.
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

I assume that housing will be fully insured against fires and such disasters.  What would happen to RSe token holders that stake against a building that was destoryed by a fire?
tamquoc

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

There are two main percentage rates to consider on an investment building, of any sort. First, the Cap rate, what has the retrn been historically on this property?
The other is the appreciation rate, or has this city been appreciating historically? At what rate?
skip60

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:02:26 PM

the price of KICK keeps at the same @btc and eth ratio level like last week

it gains value $ wise with eth and btc increase

there is a very strong support lately, i wonder what is the reason for it

new fancy roadmap or a bigger exchange?

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: