Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147176 times)
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

I really like the fact that kick is up as well in a bear market. If kick was down people will tend to hodl.
Rohogaka

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

KICKICO Support

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:15:15 AM

I am bit confused. Based on the recent theads Kickcoin is positioning itself as a kind of platform for new tokens. I actually thought, it pays dividends based on their commercial trading volume. I did not think about it about others ICOs volume. Happy if someone can clarify. Thanks

Allow me to clarify, Kickico has always positioned itself to help launch and curate the best ICOs using its platform. Features such as Community choice helps the community to vote on the campaigns with the most potential get more exposure and later launch on the platform to complete their token offering. Since we are still in beta, there are multiple features which are still not complete, Kickonomy being one of them and Crowdfunding being the other one. What you are mentioning I think is the bonus system which is offered to every Kickcoin holder through monthly airdrops.
This has been valid since inception and will run for two years since the ICO start date. You can find more information in the whitepaper. Smiley

Cryptovolution starts now
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:11:03 AM

I am bit confused. Based on the recent theads Kickcoin is positioning itself as a kind of platform for new tokens. I actually thought, it pays dividends based on their commercial trading volume. I did not think about it about others ICOs volume. Happy if someone can clarify. Thanks

Allow me to clarify, Kickico has always positioned itself to help launch and curate the best ICOs using its platform. Features such as Community choice helps the community to vote on the campaigns with the most potential get more exposure and later launch on the platform to complete their token offering. Since we are still in beta, there are multiple features which are still not complete, Kickonomy being one of them and Crowdfunding being the other one. What you are mentioning I think is the bonus system which is offered to every Kickcoin holder through monthly airdrops.
This has been valid since inception and will run for two years since the ICO start date. You can find more information in the whitepaper. Smiley

How do the airdrops work? Will the airdrops automatically go to the address that the kickcoin is stored?
Kickico Bounty Hunter (OP)

Activity: 350

KICK ECOSYSTEM - complete fundraising and exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 04:55:35 PM by Kickico Bounty Hunter

Back The Abyss via KICKICO and get a special 3% discount!

The Abyss Token Sale will be launched on the KICKICO platform and will use innovative DAICO model. The Abyss, the next next-generation digital distribution platform, has announced that its first public offering of tokens will start on April 18, 2018 and will run until May 16, 2018.

The Abyss is looking to become the world’s first project to test Vitalik Buterin’s DAICO concept. The token raise will represent an advanced and improved ICO mechanism, allowing token holders to control the fund withdrawal limit, and providing an option to vote for the refund of the remaining contributed money in case the developing team shows no progress implementing the project.

Read the full story about The Abyss via KICKICO here: https://goo.gl/7oxvSF

Back The Abyss via KICKICO and get a special 3% discount: https://goo.gl/3G5Wpi
Join KICKICO’s group and ask a question about the upcoming campaign: https://t.me/kickico

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

How do the airdrops work? Will the airdrops automatically go to the address that the kickcoin is stored?

it is montly bonus actually, not an airdrop

monthly bonus for april is %3 and %5 for may

as long as you dont keep your kick at an exchange and you keep your kick tokens in a wallet which you have the private key of your wallet like MEW, you get the bonus automatically

magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

as long as you dont keep your kick at an exchange and you keep your kick tokens in a wallet which you have the private key of your wallet like MEW, you get the bonus automatically

Oh yeah so it did! Cool  Grin
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:53:27 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 02:00:29 AM by fearcoka

You can get a ratio bonus from total KICK you hold in wallet every month (recommend you own this wallet like Myetherwallet, MetaMask, Ledger, etc.). Airdrop snapshot in 17th or 18th or 19th on the last day of each month and will credit to your balance in earlier next month. If you don't receive any amount from airdrop after 5 days distribution started, you should to transfer your KICK (1 KICK) to your wallet or other wallet, as long as you create a transaction.

If you want to get more details, I recommend you should to read this article: https://www.reddit.com/r/KICKICO_Platform/comments/7tt6ad/kick_bonus_airdrop_faq/

BTW, if you feel my posts are useful, don't hesitate to give me few merit points as a "thank you" for me. Grin

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Rohogaka

KICKICO Support

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
Merited by fearcoka (1)

Airdrop snapshot in 17th or 18th or 19th of every month and will credit to your balance in earlier next month.

I am afraid you are wrong here, the snapshots are conducted on the last day of each month at 0900 GMT.

you can give me some merits if that helped you Tongue

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:23:28 AM

Is it still working and automatic who have kick coin will received the token? By keeping the token on the mew a holder will received the coin? Because I know a friend who didnt received the monthly bonus even holding the token in the myetherwallet.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:01:46 AM

Airdrop snapshot in 17th or 18th or 19th of every month and will credit to your balance in earlier next month.

I am afraid you are wrong here, the snapshots are conducted on the last day of each month at 0900 GMT.

you can give me some merits if that helped you Tongue
Oh, thanks, my mistake, 1 Merit for your reminder Wink

Is it still working and automatic who have kick coin will received the token? By keeping the token on the mew a holder will received the coin? Because I know a friend who didnt received the monthly bonus even holding the token in the myetherwallet.
If you didn't receive any amount from monthly airdrop, you must transfer your KICK in your balance to other address or to yourself. Just 1 KICK is enough to confirm and help the KICK contract know your activity and send bonus to your address. Good luck!

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:01:15 AM

monthly bonus for April is %3 and %5 for may

as long as you don't keep your kick at an exchange and you keep your kick tokens in a wallet which you have the private key of your wallet like MEW, you get the bonus automatically

So how much you are goingg to get on a monthly basis, whether they are paying on time. So if hold some 10k coin so what is the % I am going to get from the company? Whether they are paying on monthly basis or quarterly basis?

Low_Profile

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:09:52 AM

does kickcity also provide a mapping for a coin exchange after a platform gets funds from ICO?
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

the price of KICK keeps at the same @btc and eth ratio level like last week

it gains value $ wise with eth and btc increase

there is a very strong support lately, i wonder what is the reason for it

new fancy roadmap or a bigger exchange?

Possible on the development in the roadmap. I really like the improvement of kickico we see the movement of the price in the exchange. So with the recent changes we can say kickico is one of the best coin to invest and we can even hold this also for long term.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:01:49 PM

Possible on the development in the roadmap. I really like the improvement of kickico we see the movement of the price in the exchange. So with the recent changes we can say kickico is one of the best coin to invest and we can even hold this also for long term.
yes totally agree! especially at the end of each month give bonus kick tokens, which increases our benefit
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

I saw lectures and conferences at various universities in KICKICO. Such a good publicity for the project, then this process will also rise, more interested people will invest in this token.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

It is because of the present situation of the market, the value is same means because of Bitcoin downfall and don't we expect there is the increase in the price of Bitcoin in the market, along with the ETH market also.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

I saw lectures and conferences at various universities in KICKICO. Such a good publicity for the project, then this process will also rise, more interested people will invest in this token.

This token has good use case and providing great services for promising projects to launch their crowdfunding campaign on this platform. This will grow really big in future so that I think so this is the right time to accumulate this is still undervalued project.
Rohogaka

KICKICO Support

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

monthly bonus for April is %3 and %5 for may

as long as you don't keep your kick at an exchange and you keep your kick tokens in a wallet which you have the private key of your wallet like MEW, you get the bonus automatically

So how much you are goingg to get on a monthly basis, whether they are paying on time. So if hold some 10k coin so what is the % I am going to get from the company? Whether they are paying on monthly basis or quarterly basis?

Here is a detailed chart for bonuses alloted each month, https://www.reddit.com/r/KICKICO_Platform/comments/7tt6ad/kick_bonus_airdrop_faq/

does kickcity also provide a mapping for a coin exchange after a platform gets funds from ICO?

I am afraid you are mistaking us with Kickcity which is a totally different ICO, we are Kickico, you can find out more at www.kickico.com

hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

How long do you think we need to wait for the token price to be $ 0.2? I really look forward to this level first, and then even higher.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:32:17 AM

With a good crowdfunding platform, ICOs would be able to focus on their product delivery. If KickICO can offer the best crowdfunding strategy, then projects that don't really offer anything will think twice when launching an ICO.

You wish, you wish Cheesy There are so many projects these days trying to raise money where you also think what they heck is their product? Do they even have one in mind or are they just trying to sell a magical white paper? The worst thing is that people still throw their money after empty promises.

You think so? Why? I'm in the process of learning this project and I read their review at cryptorated.com. The project seems ok for me.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: