Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOP] ★★Blockoptions✔ The First Decentralized Binary Options Platform★★  (Read 15737 times)
albus9981

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:45:00 AM

I hope this project will still push through soon. I admire the people behind this project. This would be a huge success in the future.
asonganyi

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

I'm a binary option player and have been doing t on every platform including secondstrAde. I wonder how the token can be used in the platform? Are they the ones to be used to pay the spread?

Hello @bittraffic BOPT blockoptions' token will be used in to ways.
1.) serves as dividend to token holders: every token holder will acquire an amount of BOPT for every trade that is made in the system. the BOPT come from trading fee.
2.) BOPT will also be used as an in-trade currency. that is to say you can use them to pay for spreads as you rightly asked.

hope that answers your question.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 06:22:15 AM

how do you set up the demo pages to less than 2 minutes? may I ask who escrow the funds to this project. really interesting project and its good to see we can use mew wallet  to it. if you have some reputable people behind, this will really be a good project to invest with.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
blockoptions (OP)

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:32:08 AM

I'm a binary option player and have been doing t on every platform including secondstrAde. I wonder how the token can be used in the platform? Are they the ones to be used to pay the spread?

Secondstrade was a good platform for bring people in crypto world to trade binary options, but it's a pain to see so many traders had to ask admin to pay them while i checked their long thread on BCT. And it's a centralized platform just use bitcoin as a payment method.

We aim to build the first decentralized binary options platform 100% powered by blockchain, to achieve the 100% onchain platform, BlockOptions.io won’t need account registration, off-chain server side, additional database, man power to audit funding/trading/withdrawing, but only reply on ethereum blockchain.

Hi, you can test our MVP here: http://demo.blockoptions.io

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:36:29 AM

I really like binary options, it's amazing that you guys are the first Ethereum based, I'll be watching this project! Can US residents participate in this project? It's a boring but pertinent question, given the facts that have been happening.
blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

how do you set up the demo pages to less than 2 minutes? may I ask who escrow the funds to this project. really interesting project and its good to see we can use mew wallet  to it. if you have some reputable people behind, this will really be a good project to invest with.

Hi, we are building our reputation by providing what we have promised, so no escrow needed as we have released everything before pre-sale and investors will get token immediately after sending ETH to our token contract. We only pre-sale 5% of total tokens and also provide 50% discount for early supporters.

"how do you set up the demo pages to less than 2 minutes?"

We scheduled a 2 min. late query to fetch the expiry price data using Oraclize, if it's what you want to ask.  Grin

blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:04:54 AM

I really like binary options, it's amazing that you guys are the first Ethereum based, I'll be watching this project! Can US residents participate in this project? It's a boring but pertinent question, given the facts that have been happening.

We, too. But i don't want to trade with traditional brokers as i don't know if i win or not, or if i can get paid or not. By using blockchain we ultimately can have a provably fair, 100% transparency and manipulable impossible platform.

Sorry, US residents can't participate in our tokensale, but we are contacting some exchanges to get our token to be listed asap. But it's a well paid  bounty campaign to get some tokens: One trade on our MVP will reward 10 BOPT, only cost 0.003 ETH, only reward first 1250 trades.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

If you want to participate in our bounty campaign, please go to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047142

Contact the team on Slack slack.blockoptions.io

This is what everyone always looking for, after checking on the rules for the campaigns, all the rules are easy to follow, and it will surely make all the post has good quality, and not just some spam post.
asonganyi

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:09:24 AM

Hello to all.
Blockoptions is now up and running on reddit
you can check us out through the link https://www.reddit.com/r/blockoptions
thanks
blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:44:51 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 10:38:18 PM by blockoptions

Blockoptions pre-sale start soon.

Join now and benefit from great discount http://blockoptions.io/.

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:57:01 AM

Blockoptions pre-sale start soon.

Join now and benefit from great discount http://blockoptions.io/.

Looks like the presale has started and that is a nice discount.  Today is a busy day for investors to notice this presale.  I think the presale will pick up in the next day or so. 
blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:55:12 AM

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 05:29:36 AM

Hmmm, the sales seems not really good

The reason i guess is mainly poor marketing

Then follow by site is : http based

Its only 338.8 / 1,000,000 Token sold, even at 50% discounthmmm
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:47:06 AM

The token sale hasn't started yet. It says the ICO will be on August 25th.
How much is the desired minimum funds for the project to continue? I can't find this information on the site. Can op inform us about this so we'll see if this is going to be met easily or not.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:19:13 AM

The token sale hasn't started yet. It says the ICO will be on August 25th.
How much is the desired minimum funds for the project to continue? I can't find this information on the site. Can op inform us about this so we'll see if this is going to be met easily or not.

Hi, it's the pre-sale now, and no Min. cap for ICO, we will continue the project anyway.

Total supply is 20M, reverse 1.5M for platform and 500K for bounty/rewards. Unsold tokens will be burned after ICO.

blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:19:34 AM

Hi, thanks for your kind reminder, we have activated the https on our website: https://blockoptions.io

Indeed we just created the ANN thread on BCT and get some shares from bounty campaign, seems didn't perform very well.

We thought we may get some supports from BCT as we already have a working MVP  Grin

wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:25:45 AM

Nice article this is good to know what are the differences between both projects. I will keep follow this thread for more details this is looking nice project when legit team.
blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

Although with a small team, hopefully this project goes well, because I'm very interested in this, you have a good concept, good luck
blockoptions (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

Although with a small team, hopefully this project goes well, because I'm very interested in this, you have a good concept, good luck

Hi, Thank you Grin

We also have a working MVP for testing, we thought binary options running on blockchain will be a perfect usage of blockchain technology, we hope we can do better than current version of MVP, many details need to be improved.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: