Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀  (Read 59100 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

little constructive critic:

what i understand from your project is, that this is just a bidding platform like ebay auctions for mobile phones, only using snapup coins instead of money, to be the highest bidder on the product. am i wrong?

calling to save up to 80 till 90% on premium products, well... isnt that a bit far fetched? because i think, that this will never occur in a bidding system, when 300people are willing to bid with snapup coins on 1 premium product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snapup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:07:22 PM

what i understand from your project is, that this is just a bidding platform like ebay auctions for mobile phones, only using snapup coins instead of money, to be the highest bidder on the product. am i wrong?

calling to save up to 80 till 90% on premium products, well... isnt that a bit far fetched? because i think, that this will never occur in a bidding system, when 300people are willing to bid with snapup coins on 1 premium product.

Hello! My name is Alex and I am the CEO @ Snapup

Our mechanism is completely different from an auction website.

Snapup is a platform to complete shared purchases that allows people to
“smart share” their money, and gain huge benefits in the process.
It is based on a new economic model aimed to multiply by orders of magnitude the spending power of all the people who belong to the community.

Unlike traditional auctions, that sell the item to the highest bidder, and have a cumulative bidding process in which to obtain the product you have to outbid the previous bidder, in a Snap each bid is private to the bidder, and it represents the quantity of “desire” or “will” of the bidder to obtain the product.

The amount of your “bid” represents how much you desire that product, and will be taken into account in deciding the assignee, or the “winner”, for that event, but will not be the only determining factor.

Q: How do you determine the assignee for a Snap?
A: With our Meritocracy Based Rewarding Algorithm
Every action you perform on our platform, like inviting a friend to join, sharing your experience or other’s on your social media, buying Snapcoins and so on…is awarded KARMA POINTS.
The action that awards the most points is the participation to events, because in doing so, you are helping other people save on the product they desire, while of course trying to take the benefits for yourself.

The reward in Karma Points augments proportionally to the number of Snaps you joined but didn’t win.
Long story short:
The more you are an active user on the platform, and the closer to 20% of the retail price of the product you are willing to pay, the higher your chances are to be the assignee for that Snap.

Hope this reply answers your question  Wink

Snapup
A revolutionary way to shop for premium products
ICOWHITEPAPERANNOUNCEMENTTELEGRAMTWITTERSLACK
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:36:19 PM

Haha, iphone mobile phone is a great attraction, hope the project can be successful, I hope I can get iphone phone  Wink
Premium product sale platform giving away iphone as prize seems reasonable think to do .Stand in line for hoping to win that iphone Cheesy

Is there more future prizes like this or this is one timer?
snapup

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:40:16 PM

Haha, iphone mobile phone is a great attraction, hope the project can be successful, I hope I can get iphone phone  Wink
Premium product sale platform giving away iphone as prize seems reasonable think to do .Stand in line for hoping to win that iphone Cheesy

We are considering future giveaways as well  Grin BUT it might not be the case so I advise you to take a chance now as the prizes are available

Snapup
dimifi

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:45:47 PM

Haha, iphone mobile phone is a great attraction, hope the project can be successful, I hope I can get iphone phone  Wink

We are considering future giveaways as well  Grin BUT it might not be the case so I advise you ti take a chance now as the prizes are available
So then exactly what i need to do, to higher my chances to win? Cheesy i followed twitter liked facebook and subscribed for youtube now just sit and wait for livestream?
snapup

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:46:56 PM

We are considering future giveaways as well  Grin BUT it might not be the case so I advise you ti take a chance now as the prizes are available
So then exactly what i need to do, to higher my chances to win? Cheesy i followed twitter liked facebook and subscribed for youtube now just sit and wait for livestream?

Pretty much, yeah. If you have some friends and feel generous you could invite them to do the same as well  Grin

Snapup
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:17:14 AM

Snapup BTC campaign is available Here

dimifi

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:34:10 AM

Pretty much, yeah. If you have some friends and feel generous you could invite them to do the same as well  Grin
They already here Cheesy
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:44:52 AM

Snapup BTC campaign is available Here

you have unusual system of signature bounty.. So any % of total bounty pool?
sanojcoin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:53:05 AM

will i get rewarded because only active 14 and Newbie Roll Eyes
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:04:48 AM

The processus to earn a snapup is very interessant, i want to test it as soon as possible.
Its pretty different from auction, private bid and will intention system will be very cool, bider will need understand that information it will be a new kind of buying system. I'm so impatient to test the beta !
anfisa75

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:05:06 AM

Interesting project, I will be happy to participate in it.
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:15:24 AM

the idear is very good,but I did not understand u mode,can explain more detail?
How it diff from taobao in china?

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
AIOS

Activity: 70

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:20:27 AM

Nice concept though.

Lets see how the ICO goes.
Good luck DEVs.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:29:28 AM

Hello! My name is Alex and I am the CEO @ Snapup

Our mechanism is completely different from an auction website.

Snapup is a platform to complete shared purchases that allows people to
“smart share” their money, and gain huge benefits in the process.
It is based on a new economic model aimed to multiply by orders of magnitude the spending power of all the people who belong to the community.

Unlike traditional auctions, that sell the item to the highest bidder, and have a cumulative bidding process in which to obtain the product you have to outbid the previous bidder, in a Snap each bid is private to the bidder, and it represents the quantity of “desire” or “will” of the bidder to obtain the product.

The amount of your “bid” represents how much you desire that product, and will be taken into account in deciding the assignee, or the “winner”, for that event, but will not be the only determining factor.

Q: How do you determine the assignee for a Snap?
A: With our Meritocracy Based Rewarding Algorithm
Every action you perform on our platform, like inviting a friend to join, sharing your experience or other’s on your social media, buying Snapcoins and so on…is awarded KARMA POINTS.
The action that awards the most points is the participation to events, because in doing so, you are helping other people save on the product they desire, while of course trying to take the benefits for yourself.

The reward in Karma Points augments proportionally to the number of Snaps you joined but didn’t win.
Long story short:
The more you are an active user on the platform, and the closer to 20% of the retail price of the product you are willing to pay, the higher your chances are to be the assignee for that Snap.

Hope this reply answers your question  Wink

thank you very much for your informative response. it is now mostly clearer to me at the purpose of this project Smiley

maybe i will jump in Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:00:41 AM

Hey Alex, can't wait for the Q&A session but I have a question, you said that, in order to partecipate in the giveaway, we must follow you on twitter and add you on facebook...so for us that don't have a facebook account (because honestly, I don't like it and I'm not gonna register a fake account for cryptos), are we still able to enter giveaway or not?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
snapup

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:50:55 AM

Hey Alex, can't wait for the Q&A session but I have a question, you said that, in order to partecipate in the giveaway, we must follow you on twitter and add you on facebook...so for us that don't have a facebook account (because honestly, I don't like it and I'm not gonna register a fake account for cryptos), are we still able to enter giveaway or not?

Hello! Yes, just follow with the accounts you have and make sure you jumo on the live q+a session and stay 'till the end, when we are going to assign the prizes!
The exact time + timezone for the event will be announced soon!  Smiley

Snapup
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:56:45 AM

Hello! Yes, just follow with the accounts you have and make sure you jumo on the live q+a session and stay 'till the end, when we are going to assign the prizes!
The exact time + timezone for the event will be announced soon!  Smiley

Awesome Grin! One more question and I promise I won't bother with Q&A questions anymore Cheesy. 1000 Snap are part of the giveaway....ok, but they go all to one person or, for example, 100 for 10 people or 200 to 5 people or 50 to 20 people etc....?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:01:24 AM

Will the devs do regular youtube vids on how the project is going and basically communicate with their community?

Yes! Check them out on our YOUTUBE CHANNEL
We release videos and vlogs almost every day  Wink

Thank you very much for this. I love projects where devs actively communicate what they are doing!
snapup

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:04:35 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 09:27:49 AM by snapup

VLOG 5 - Developers, Currencies & Defcon 2017

Patrick joins the video log series and is going to show you what we are doing in the development of our Smart Contract and how we are doing it!

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK

Snapup
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: