Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀  (Read 59100 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:07:55 AM

In order to be successful, Snapup must have unique and attractive features, which will help to gain more users. Without generating huge volume, there would be no different among all the other marketplace . I agreed, a marketplace  without huge volume can't be successful. Thus, I hope Snapup team will bring to us some good features that other marketplace don't have.

You can't compare SNAPUP to a regular marketplace, webshop, retailer, nor an auction. The secret ingredient is the underlying psychology in SNAPUP's gamification of shopping.

People often say heavy discounts are too good to be true, it's a scam or a pricing error.

However in SNAPUP's case legit ultra heavy discounts become a reality under a sustainable business model!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

Snapup will not sell products at discount it is community buying that will make it discounted.Everyone will contribute for buying a premium product

brendan6498011

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:31:00 AM

exchanges is important,I think after the tokens be sold,the inv will announce the exchanges plane!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:59:21 AM

I got a hunch that SNP will be listed on bittrex and liqui after the ICO, a few investors shifted on bittrex afte some poloniex complaints. but before any exchange i would like to see the project materialized first that would be awesome.
Yes Bittrex would be fine.I personally like bittrex more than Polo.But dont wait fot exchange listing to buy as SNP wont be below $1 after ico Cheesy

The problem is if it gets into smaller and least used exchanges then it will be a devalue for the coin. It is ok to take some time and get into Bittrex or Polo rather than getting into Yobit or Novaexchange the next day.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:10:02 PM

Hey Alex, how Metrics is doing? We will see a 3-4 minutes vLog about it before presale? I know that it's gonna be open source and it will be available on GitHub but, you know, an explanation for non-coders would be good

Hey Kraterion! Thank you for the support.

It's doing great, yesterday we tested it monitoring the Decentraland Crowdsale, and it worked like charm.

Btw, they raised 6 million in less then 1 hour, it was astounding to watch  Grin

As soon as we wrap everything up for the presale we will dedicate to the community with the same effort we are putting into engineering,
so it's possible that a video like that might be released.
Raised 6 million in less then 1 hour. Excited to hear that.  It is really a good project!
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:25:22 PM

9 days to go guys  Grin

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

Any news about exchanges you are aiming for after ICO? I know it was said snapup coins will be available on some, but are you in contact with any yet? I think it would benefit crowdsale if you would announced specific exchanges.
Information about exchanges can not be disclosed now but rest assure SNP will be available on some big exchanges  Smiley

Bittrex will be great ) They have around 300 mln $ daily trading.
may be some China exchanges also?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:46:07 PM

How will you handle deliveries and fakes?

It's written in the Whitepaper that they will use drop shipping for the deleveries.

And what about fakes ? They'll work with professional retailers, so there will not be any fake.

Professional retailers are the ones who make first copy of the original product to make a hefty profit.
I've seen plenty of cases with Adidas and Nike here.

If you look at the list of potential retailers there will not be fake products. When you work with some big companies on Aliexpress or others big websites then its more likely you get fakes.

I'm sure SnapUp only works with trusted professional retailers.
9 more days  Wink

Whatever be the case but, you can not trust a third person to handle most important aspect of your business. You gotta place insiders to keep everything in place.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

The premium product Will not be sent by Snapup directly, they said in the live that the retailer will handle the shipping direcly. Cause they have no stock and Snapup is the platform for win the product. But its great too, big retailers have good delivery services and can easily ship in few days. And with that Snapup doesn't need to manage stock, which is good cause its very expensive, they can invest more in the platform and partnership than in shipping and stock !
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:16:43 PM

Regarding the ICO - will there be measures to be put in place to prevent a couple whales from scooping up all the tokens?  There are a lot of new faces in the cryptocurrency market, and for a fresh face, its difficult to use MyEtherWallet to send a transaction in time when they are racing against whales.

I am not necessary against first come first serve, as people will be able to buy tokens at a higher rate from the secondary market, but just wanted to know your official stance on it.
onlytemporary

Activity: 420

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

The premium product Will not be sent by Snapup directly, they said in the live that the retailer will handle the shipping direcly. Cause they have no stock and Snapup is the platform for win the product. But its great too, big retailers have good delivery services and can easily ship in few days. And with that Snapup doesn't need to manage stock, which is good cause its very expensive, they can invest more in the platform and partnership than in shipping and stock !

It's great that Snapup will use dropshipping through major retailers. It takes out most of the risk, not all, but most of it. The structure seems to be very sound.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lsgnaija

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:22:04 PM

Will you publish Snapup through multiple ICO advertisement/promotion  sites, will this be recognized. publicly? It need to be brought to the (light)  in advance before the presale ICO.  It seems more as a private underground movement.
But to attract real investors Snapup should be visible on ICO listng sites. Few articles on some crypto news webs or blogs wouldn't hurt too. And there are social media also, so I hope devs will get all that covered.
 Thanks
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:33:42 PM

the shipping is important! if the shipping delay to long  or damage the goods, it will also affect the platform!
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:50:44 PM

Roadmap looks realizable- I wish the team success
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

the shipping is important! if the shipping delay to long  or damage the goods, it will also affect the platform!

But if the shipping is done by professional retailers, shipping want take long.
When a product is damaged, there usually is warranty. So I hope SnapUp will only be taking products from professional retailers.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:37:01 PM

When a product is damaged, there usually is warranty. So I hope SnapUp will only be taking products from professional retailers.
so they not ship directly,but some retailers are also fast,i hope warranty it will be always on for damaged products...
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:37:18 PM

Right. It's the major concern.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

I think it is essential to work with professional retailers. If retailers is bad, snapup will become bad. If they are good snapup will be good. So it makes choosing retailers is very important.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

Already a gold project on : https://www.coinschedule.com/projects/1271/snapup-presale.html

and 3.7 on ICO bench : https://icobench.com/ico/snapup

Those are nice ratings !
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:56:53 PM

I think it is essential to work with professional retailers. If retailers is bad, snapup will become bad. If they are good snapup will be good. So it makes choosing retailers is very important.

I dont think that will be a problem as you said retailers these days don't have problem with delivery. Even shipping from China to Europe is generally without problems.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: