Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀  (Read 59100 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:12:09 AM

may be some parthnership with China? They have a lot of cheap and quality product... And all the newest is produced there...

A partnership with Alibaba would make this go to another galaxy.. then we are no longer talking to the moon Smiley
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:28:24 AM

Let's join the snap up program and get the 20% presale price  Grin

pre-sale ll beginning in 11 days...

glad to know that , there is a lot time to keep watching , hope receive more good news from Snapup  team

We are working really hard to bring you guys the best crowdsale experience possible

We will start answering questions again as soon as everything is ready for the crowdsale.

For more information please visit our YOUTUBE CHANNEL. We've been releasing one videolog a day for the last couple of weeks
plus you will find the replay of the live q&a session.

Thank you very much

I admire your commitment. Regular updates on your YT channel and Q&A sessions shows your professionalism  Cheesy
snapup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Snapup - Disrupt the way you buy premium products!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

Let's join the snap up program and get the 20% presale price  Grin

pre-sale ll beginning in 11 days...

glad to know that , there is a lot time to keep watching , hope receive more good news from Snapup  team

We are working really hard to bring you guys the best crowdsale experience possible

We will start answering questions again as soon as everything is ready for the crowdsale.

For more information please visit our YOUTUBE CHANNEL. We've been releasing one videolog a day for the last couple of weeks

Thank you very much

I admire your commitment. Regular updates on your YT channel and Q&A sessions shows your professionalism  Cheesy

Thank you very much. We truly believe in this venture and hope to convey our enthusiasm to you all.
The presale is near so stay super tuned!
If you haven't already, check out our DEMO

Snapup
A revolutionary way to shop for premium products
ICOWHITEPAPERANNOUNCEMENTTELEGRAMTWITTERSLACK
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:33:34 AM

snapup

You ll make one more Q&A live sessiong before pre-sale? It would be very nice  Roll Eyes
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:10:23 AM

I'm eager to see if this project will have an impact on the mass adoption of crytocurrencies by the public.

The concept could make some noise, it could be interesting if it generates enthusiam for cryptocurrencies !
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

Thank you very much

I did some crowdsales before and it was a lot of stress for the buyers Smiley.
Lets hope this crowdsale will run smooth.

Great effort for providing us with a daily video. An active dev team makes this project great.
Keep it up guys!
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:44:31 AM

may be some parthnership with China? They have a lot of cheap and quality product... And all the newest is produced there...

A partnership with Alibaba would make this go to another galaxy.. then we are no longer talking to the moon Smiley

Do you really think, that there would be a partnership with alibaba? Cheesy... If there would be any contact between alibaba and snapup, than it would be a purchase offer (;
If you are a stock holder, than that is something really good for your investment, but I dont know what the impact would be for a coinholder...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:39:25 PM

Do you really think, that there would be a partnership with alibaba? Cheesy... If there would be any contact between alibaba and snapup, than it would be a purchase offer (;
If you are a stock holder, than that is something really good for your investment, but I dont know what the impact would be for a coinholder...

If they really ll have parthnership with Alibaba - then tokens ll sky in the rocket  Roll Eyes
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

As unlikely that sounds in world of crypto you never know what will happen in next few months Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:07:57 PM

Its not only a lottery system. You can see it like that, cause you have not 100% chance to win premium product in each case. But it will be based on will intention to determine your change to have the snap. But if you don't win you will improve your karma, or a system like that. So if you lose a lot of time you will improve your chance to win each time you lose.
Great, so no matter win or lose, we will still benefit.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

The Name snapup reminds me a little bit on snapchat (; ...and its also the same target group. Did you think about that? And what was your conclusion, is it good or more a disadvantage ?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:27:15 PM

If they really ll have parthnership with Alibaba - then tokens ll sky in the rocket  Roll Eyes

Alibaba is no good for drop shipping, you'd pay a lot of shipping costs or else it's going to take weeks even if China Post doesn't lose the package. Snapup Team would have to buy the products in bulk, divide the inventory over various warehouses in the world and manage the shipping. That's an added complexity. Let alone returns under warranty! But I'm sure they will consider having their own warehouses for future expansion if the first phase of Snapup is a success.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

What is really interesting is that they will have an enormous choice of product, perfect Smiley
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:51:05 PM

I really enjoyed to read your whitepaer. The system of points is really interesting ( people could all have a good chance to buy cheaper the product they want. I knew a site like your idea when i was younger and i think it's still online but they did not have this system of points.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

What is really interesting is that they will have an enormous choice of product, perfect Smiley
Even more when they will introduce Photo Algorithm, you'll be able to create a snapup event for a product you've just seen in a shop

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:53:36 PM

If they really ll have parthnership with Alibaba - then tokens ll sky in the rocket  Roll Eyes

Alibaba is no good for drop shipping, you'd pay a lot of shipping costs or else it's going to take weeks even if China Post doesn't lose the package. Snapup Team would have to buy the products in bulk, divide the inventory over various warehouses in the world and manage the shipping. That's an added complexity. Let alone returns under warranty! But I'm sure they will consider having their own warehouses for future expansion if the first phase of Snapup is a success.
From what i know, there are so many dropshippers who are looking for suppliers in alibaba because the cheap price. And, with that shipping issue, I've seen on the internet that many professionals offering tutorials and tricks to minimze the shipping costs or even choose good products with free shipping.
lsgnaija

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

I like the part where user don't necessarily have to know about cryptos. Because not everyone is aware about them.
This is the best way for them to be introduce into crypto and interact with it, bidding using crypto is like an introduction to trading as well.

Yeah, that way everyone can be part of the crypto revolution.

And that's the key for mass adoption. If something is simple and gives you fun, people won't be complaining about "crypto stuff"

Snapup seems to simplify the whole crypto process for mass adaption.
There system is unique. They will have the upperhand on every marketplace like amazon, alibaba. merely introducing the power of blockchain in the marketplace will make them superior and outsmart their competitor.
lsgnaija

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

From what i know, there are so many dropshippers who are looking for suppliers in alibaba because the cheap price. And, with that shipping issue, I've seen on the internet that many professionals offering tutorials and tricks to minimze the shipping costs or even choose good products with free shipping.
Free shipping can take a long time approximately 4 to 8 weeks. IU recommend paid shipping the will deliver the goods to the final consumer at the appropriate time. Free shipping is not a good idea because some consumer loose patient when waiting for there goods to be delivered.
lsgnaija

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:56:09 PM

Really nice project you have here and giving away to the public is a good step in the right direction.
Cause we all know a no B.S approach is what everyone is seeking nowadays with so many new alt coin coming out of the woodworks and with the sudden influx of these new tokens coming out every two to fours hours it is flooding the ETHereum network.
So hoping yours alleviates this problem some how.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:01:52 PM

Free shipping can take a long time approximately 4 to 8 weeks. IU recommend paid shipping the will deliver the goods to the final consumer at the appropriate time. Free shipping is not a good idea because some consumer loose patient when waiting for there goods to be delivered.

Yep, it's almost 2 month period. It's better to pay for premium shipping (with insurance) and have item within one week
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: