Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][PRESALE] Snapup -Big announcement is Here 🌟 🚀  (Read 59100 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:48:31 AM

Snapup is certainly a cool project and will bring lots of benefits to Snapup users but what are the beneffits to ICO investors?Why should I invest in ico and not wait till Snapup platform is launched and buy snapcoins there and participate in snap?

GREAT QUESTION!

Snapcoin is in limited supply. 200.000.000 tokens in total, of which 100.000.000 will be distributed to the investors during the crowdsale, and the other half will be kept for the distribution to the public(check the whitepaper for the details)

The target audience for Snapup is the general public, who is not necessarily cryptocurrency savvy.

They are going to be the users of the application. Thanks to our mechanism, they don't even have to know it's a cryptocurrency to use it, look:

The price for joining an even is calculated as the EURO counterpart for the SNAPCOIN.

So for an Iphone that costs say 1000€, if we say Snapcoin has a market price of 0,33€, you would need 3030 SNP in total to CLOSE THE EVENT,
and if we set the max participants to the event to be 300 people, everyone would have to pay approximately 10SNP to join(3,30€)

Now, say that the value of snapcoin doubles. Since the participation cost is calculated as the EURO counterpart, with your snapcoin now you can join DOUBLE the amount of Snapups.

And how would the value of Snapcoin increase over time? There's generally 2 factors that influence the value of a cryptocurrency:

1 - Supply/Demand
2 - Market Cap
3 - It's Market

Let's start with the market:

Snapcoin have value because there's someone, Snapup, who will provide a service in exchange for Snapcoin.
If we buy Snapcoin back from the users(as we do) to close the events and assign the products, the value of Snapcoin can never go below what we as a company are willing to buy it back for.

Supply and demand:
Snapcoin is in limited supply. The more people would want to buy Snapcoin, the more their value is going to raise.

Market Cap:
The more people buy Snapcoin, the more the market cap is going to increase.
Being the supply a constant that can never increase, the value of Snapcoin can't help but go up the more people buy and sell them back to us in exchange for our services and we sell them back to new or recurring customers that put more money in the system! (Can you actually visualize it?)

Now, you can clearly see how this benefits you as an investor.

We will list Snapcoin on all the major exchanges to be traded on.

Furthermore, Since we will always be the largest Snapcoin buyers and sellers, we are planning to give investors the possibility to put their snapcoin up for sale in an "Investor Pool". Kinda like an "in app" Exchange; And grant them that 15% of the snapcoin sold daily will be taken by that pool.

We've blogged about this on medium also, check this out: https://medium.com/@Snapup/how-snapup-will-change-the-way-you-shop-online-forever-7a1e29c66d35

Hope this answers your question

- Alex, CEO @ Snapup ltd

Thanks for answering my question.Now Snapuup investment looks more lucarative to me and I am sure as more people learn about it,they all will want to invest in pre-sale.
I wish I had asked this question in Q&A session as I could have won iphone Cheesy

Your chances were about 1:30 for that iPhone. Wait for next q&a, maybe there will be next raffle  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:52:20 AM

Do you have a timeframe on wich exchanges do you want to get listed? Btw., do you have goals on wich specific exchanges you want to get listed? Because, when you go on different exchanges at the same time, there is the danger of a big dump. Seen it by several other coins, wich never came back.
You are right but remember more exchanges provide larger liquidity.I think atleast 2 big exchange like polo or bitttrex would be good
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

I really cant wait for the platform to be released!
This will really be a revolutionary way to shop!! I cant wait to buy some premium products.

This will be a succes!
Keep it up team.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

Do you have a timeframe on wich exchanges do you want to get listed? Btw., do you have goals on wich specific exchanges you want to get listed? Because, when you go on different exchanges at the same time, there is the danger of a big dump. Seen it by several other coins, wich never came back.
"We will list Snapcoin on all the major exchanges to be traded on."
From the previous answer  Wink
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:16:08 PM

I really cant wait for the platform to be released!
This will really be a revolutionary way to shop!! I cant wait to buy some premium products.

This will be a succes!
Keep it up team.

Same with me, waiting for the release!  Cheesy I do like this project since to the experience of shopping premium products to the fraction of the regulary price there's added the excitement aspect with the increasing chances to really get your desired product.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:33:12 PM

Several exchanges could also mean higher and faster pump of the coin. Usually the coins that get dumped and never come back are the ones that have no use, which snapup is not, so there's no need to fear a dump like that.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:16:02 PM

Snapup team said they will hit big exchanges, it would be great for the value of the token, but even without that the value will be good, cause its not just crypto currencies, snapcoin have an application. Its not just only for trade, you need snapcoin to participate to each Snapup, so the value will exist with the value of the Snapup platform, wich seem to be huge. Investors will keep their Snapup for sure !
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:41:17 PM

If they can really fullfill their promises, buyers and investors will buy lots of snapup and price will rise quickly.

Demo page is a very good start. I think the rest will come too.

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

Several exchanges could also mean higher and faster pump of the coin. Usually the coins that get dumped and never come back are the ones that have no use, which snapup is not, so there's no need to fear a dump like that.

This was not the Point. When you list a coin in many exchanges at the same time, you will have a big pump BEFORE and a big dump AFTER. but when you list it on bittrex, a few weeks later ob poloniex and so on, than you can compensate that progress which has really nothing to do with the real value of the coin
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:07:38 PM

Unlike other ICOs Snapup has a working demo app. Its good for investors to see that there is already a work-in-progress, it will rise the demand.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

If this is true , it is good news for online shoppers .. waiting with great expectations .. where is the thumbs up ?
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:21:02 PM

This video is beautifully produced and answers many of my puzzles.
This system is a little like `one yuan to buy` in China .   But Snapup the best thing is trustable because it is a decentralization APP。

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

In the China,`one yuan to buy`  system is  very profitable, has created again and again,

The lucky values designed in this system are very interesting and will make more equitable

wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:14:12 PM

Soon one month that i follow how you answers to the questions and how you do your business, seems good for the moment, happy to be there Smiley
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

It's really fun to read this thread, many interesting views of this coin, and very enthusiastic developers, and community. That and a good and new idea is about everything that you need to succeed, so let's bring the ICO!!
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:57:50 PM

I think that SnapUp could bring a lot of people to the blockchain industry. People that just discovered SnapUp because they learned that it was possible to buy products cheaper and that will realize that a new world is there ; the blockchain Tongue We are not at this stage because it's just the beginning for the Snapup team but who knows ? ^^
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:01:15 PM

In the China,`one yuan to buy`  system is  very profitable, has created again and again,

The lucky values designed in this system are very interesting and will make more equitable
can you explain to me, what mean of "one yuan to buy"? and why it's very profitable?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:08:06 PM

I think that SnapUp could bring a lot of people to the blockchain industry. People that just discovered SnapUp because they learned that it was possible to buy products cheaper and that will realize that a new world is there ; the blockchain Tongue We are not at this stage because it's just the beginning for the Snapup team but who knows ? ^^

That's so true Smiley
When platform is released, people will be talking fast about SnapUp. New people will come into the cryptoworld.

Imagine buying those premium products with 90% discount. Crazy!!! Shocked Shocked
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:13:23 PM

I like this idea, by default consumers and investors must do some default level of spending to run a household and Snapup proposes to reduce those costs.  The white paper is well done and accessible, no use of jargon like some white papers which seem designed to obfuscate and bamboozle. I will add the Snapup presale date to my calender so I can contribute my 2 cents, not literally but figuratively.  Smiley

Also I appreciate the transparency of management, all of their LinkedIn profiles are provided for review. Hope this team gives Amazon a run for the money!     

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:16:18 PM

This was not the Point. When you list a coin in many exchanges at the same time, you will have a big pump BEFORE and a big dump AFTER. but when you list it on bittrex, a few weeks later ob poloniex and so on, than you can compensate that progress which has really nothing to do with the real value of the coin

I dont think this happens every time and even if this will happen I am pretty sure that Snapup can easily recover as someone mentioned that this coin has real use.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: