Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:27:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 125743 times)
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

I sold all my NEBL tokens for an user here. I think that NEBL will be fully sucsessful when launching 2 things: Explorer and Exchange. I was not believing there will be an exchange so I early sold my tokens. More are coming from Signature Campaign.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:52:05 AM

I sold all my NEBL tokens for an user here. I think that NEBL will be fully sucsessful when launching 2 things: Explorer and Exchange. I was not believing there will be an exchange so I early sold my tokens. More are coming from Signature Campaign.

I think, exchanges need no early OCtober... Otherways, price will be dump (bounty etc) and investors will be cry... Need working app - and then - exchanges.
srazaq

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:54:44 AM

I already checked that information.

Was curious more about details information about number of developers etc.

One more question: How to you plan to fund development in future? From my understanding, all token will be distributed. This means, the NeblioTeam doesn't have any allocated tokens for himself to sell.

1 Developer currently (me). We are hiring other developers now and in the coming weeks, their information will be added to the site as soon as the hiring process is complete.

Future development will be funded by the tokens we sell in the token sale and from the funding we already have.

Thx for the info.

IMHO, this project has huge potential is you compare it to Stratis. Look at the market of Stratis although it only focuses on .Net/C# Platform. Imagine how big the value of Neblio could be because it is language agnostic. Means you can you any programming language.

Good luck @TeamNeblio. I'm trowing in some bitcoins.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:18:49 AM

For what I have learned during these years in crypto I know that patience is fundamental. The team hardly sleeps so that investors receive their tokens a few minutes after investing, I think that's a point for the team, since we do not have to wait weeks or months to receive our tokens.

I have no doubt that Eddy is working on the block explorer, let's be patient and let them eat and sleep (but not much) Wink
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:50:46 PM

Thx for the info.

IMHO, this project has huge potential is you compare it to Stratis. Look at the market of Stratis although it only focuses on .Net/C# Platform. Imagine how big the value of Neblio could be because it is language agnostic. Means you can you any programming language.

Thanks for the kind words!

For what I have learned during these years in crypto I know that patience is fundamental. The team hardly sleeps so that investors receive their tokens a few minutes after investing, I think that's a point for the team, since we do not have to wait weeks or months to receive our tokens.

I have no doubt that Eddy is working on the block explorer, let's be patient and let them eat and sleep (but not much) Wink
Grin Thanks freemind!
Correct right now the token sale is priority #1.
Right after block explorer will be delivered and we will work to get listed on Bittrex and a few other exchanges. We have the funds ready to pay Bittrex the fee they charge.
This is good news for investor,im believe neblio will be succeses if listed in bittrex exchange.
shwin

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

Thx for the info.

Thanks for the kind words!

Grin Thanks freemind!
Correct right now the token sale is priority #1.
Right after block explorer will be delivered and we will work to get listed on Bittrex and a few other exchanges. We have the funds ready to pay Bittrex the fee they charge.
This is good news for investor,im believe neblio will be succeses if listed in bittrex exchange.
Thanks for your support!

cool, tnx

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
SonyEricSon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

60 BTC has been collected, hoping after the ICO finishes NEBL can enter a good market as soon as possible, and we can see how this project after there, good luck

wildbud

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:36:16 PM

I think, exchanges need no early OCtober... Otherways, price will be dump (bounty etc) and investors will be cry... Need working app - and then - exchanges.

They should make some interesting app and with minimum bags... and exchanger at the same time...
vatived22

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:30:28 AM

I invested in Stratis because of the team and the community engagement. Then it was just chris, krushag and then gradually the other team joined. the primary reason why stratis was successful was because of the COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT. Stratis community are die hard HODL and they very much believe in what Chris and his team were building. I see the same pattern here with Neblio, you guys have the potential to become highly successful. the most important advise i would give, judging from stratis success story is to BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR TIMELINE. that build investors confidence and that in return influences the price positively. Secondly, do not undermine social network communication, especially your slack conversation. If these two are properly guided i do not see why neblio would not hit 10 to 100X. You guys have started well, and i wish you all the best.

mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:08:29 PM

So many people say neblio will follow stratis, I also hope this project will exceed stratis in the future, but the market will determine.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shwin

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:11:34 PM

I invested in Stratis because of the team and the community engagement. Then it was just chris, krushag and then gradually the other team joined. the primary reason why stratis was successful was because of the COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT. Stratis community are die hard HODL and they very much believe in what Chris and his team were building. I see the same pattern here with Neblio, you guys have the potential to become highly successful. the most important advise i would give, judging from stratis success story is to BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR TIMELINE. that build investors confidence and that in return influences the price positively. Secondly, do not undermine social network communication, especially your slack conversation. If these two are properly guided i do not see why neblio would not hit 10 to 100X. You guys have started well, and i wish you all the best.

im in stratis too and i can confirm stratis community is the best. With a good community, this coin can only moon. Always be transparent is the key. Right now the PR is good and with good community, community make PR Smiley

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:42:51 PM

That's why I said a few days ago that this project will go far. Has the necessary ingredients to go beyond the moon Smiley
srazaq

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

Hi @NeblioTeam,

I have bought some coins and payed with bitcoins. The transaction has also been confirmed but I haven't received my NEBL token. Can you please check.
shwin

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:51:48 PM

Hi @NeblioTeam,

I have bought some coins and payed with bitcoins. The transaction has also been confirmed but I haven't received my NEBL token. Can you please check.

pls join our slack if you want more help
https://neblio.slack.com/

▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:47:45 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 02:06:34 AM by self1sch

Wow over 80 BTC already, more and more ppl hear about this. Glad I invested  Smiley

Also u guys seem to be doing pretty well in front of the camera, unlike other crypto devs lol

Btw u call this the Pre-Sale, will there be a main ICO after this?

Oepsje

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:09:53 PM

Great additions (youtube video, linkin links) on your ABOUT US page! Furthermore I really liked the ICO Alert report!
I'm really excited where this is going to! Smiley

https://nebl.io?raf=ref3901471
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:28:30 PM

i bought great chunck of Nebl:) see the stats update in a few moments..
this project has great potential!

Good luck guys..
vatived22

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

Thanks Guys. We are definitely committed to meeting our roadmap deadlines (and hopefully exceeding them!) and our community is constantly growing, thanks to you guys!

We admire the work the guys at Stratis have done. And believe that both Neblio and Stratis can be successful. But we think that after enough time we have a better vision and roadmap and will be more successful  Smiley

Am glad that you guys have such ambitions dream. I think this project will succeed and am solidly behind you guys full time. Enterprises may consider using Neblio due to the diversity of its language and its simplicity. How do you intend to get into the china market, because it seem stratis is very active in India and their collaboration with Microsoft. Are you intending any of such collaboration? Thanks

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:28:12 PM

Happy to see the update from neblio, this project responds very quickly, i like it, hopefully run well according to your great plan, and good luck
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:02:08 PM

how long for mature coin for staking?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: