Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:59:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 125746 times)
self1sch

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

Wow that jump...I guess some whale/whales got in. almost 200 btc  Shocked

abirm

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:44:58 PM

can you give me slack invitation link?
Thanks
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:12:55 AM

can you give me slack invitation link?
Thanks

@abirm you have the link for the slack invitation on the official website, in the bottom: https://nebl.io/
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:24:59 AM

What is the incentive for the team behind neblio to actually work on the project for several years if they don't keep any of the tokens and therefore don't stand to benefit(from a rising price) from working on it?

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:40:23 AM

This project has a friendly dev, I hope this project develops quickly and successfully, I joined the siganture campaign, hopefully run well until it ends Wink
vatived22

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:00:13 AM

Wow that jump...I guess some whale/whales got in. almost 200 btc  Shocked
We had some big buyers come in!

I told my friends about this, which I hardly ever do during the ICO stages of platforms but I just have a great feeling about it and I don't want them to miss out! Very very promising and I hope it's going to be another game changer.
Thanks for the support!

What is the incentive for the team behind neblio to actually work on the project for several years if they don't keep any of the tokens and therefore don't stand to benefit(from a rising price) from working on it?
Hey Jimmi! Ann and I were committed to the project from the start. We believe in the vision and that this can be a highly successful business, which would be a great thing for everyone involved, that is our motivator, building and sustaining a successful and profitable business. However both Ann and I have purchased a small amount of NEBL, at the urge of our supporters. We did not believe we should get anything for free by default, which is why we did not want to take 1 or 5 or 10 percent from the start. The amount we purchased was at the 25% bonus level, from our personal bitcoin and deposited into our personal NEBL wallets. Hope that makes sense?

You guys have truly showed a selfless ambition to build something great. Like is said a good project is dependent on its team and so far am truly impressed. I have promoted Neblio via my twitter page and will continue to support you guys.

atricoz

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:56:28 PM

Developer seems friendly and project good (I like the staking thing and the already available wallet, it reminds me a lot of Stratis, another project I like a lot); I?m thinking to invest, although I am still a bit thoughtful about the team being so small so far, and what would prevent the two guys to run away in some tropical island with our money   Huh  Roll Eyes  Huh
Jimmi Andersen

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:21:32 PM

Developer seems friendly and project good (I like the staking thing and the already available wallet, it reminds me a lot of Stratis, another project I like a lot); I?m thinking to invest, although I am still a bit thoughtful about the team being so small so far, and what would prevent the two guys to run away in some tropical island with our money   Huh  Roll Eyes  Huh
Nothing Smiley

self1sch

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:21:29 PM

So I got a problem  Grin

i have the NEBL wallet up and running for over a week now. It does this weird thing that it works as expected for like 2 days and then this happens:

It says that the network weight is only around 5-7k and that i own half of it lol. I don't get any staking rewards that time. When I close and reopen the wallet, it usually goes back to normal for a few days but I always have to wait a day until staking starts of course. Not ideal....

Is this a bug? Anyone else with the same problem? I use a mac btw.

self1sch

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:05:01 PM

Ok thank you for the quick help  Smiley
Now that I know this is normal I can sleep better lol

wolfeman28

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:34:51 PM

So I was interested in this project and about to drop some BTC in for some tokens. I appreciate the LinkedIn links and the video to show who you are. There are a few red flags though, and it would be great if you could explain before I invest.

1. With no block explorer, how do I know you even sold/sent what shows on the website for the presale?

2. Nitpicking here, but you two are like ghosts. I can't find any info on you other than the LinkedIn profiles. Also, the college's you have listed use gradimages for commencement photos. They take a picture of every person that walks. Neither of you are shown or listed in the system for the schools or years you have in the LinkedIn. Either you have the wrong schools/years listed, or you are going by pseudo names. Maybe there is another explanation?

Still interested in the project, just weary of losing a sizeable chunk of change.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:38:44 PM

So how long will it take until you think you have a fully working product? Or are you rather functioning like a consultancy, producing tailored solutions on demand?
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:43:37 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 02:13:14 PM by aysha9853

Block Explorer is up! http://explorer.nebl.io/
https please for Block Explorer Shocked, not nice to use http website if it's for cryptocurrency
Jimmi Andersen

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:52:39 AM

Does anyone know what the yearly inflation rate is? I don't think it was mentioned in the whitepaper, and it's very relevant for people who don't want to have their computers turned on all day to stake.

Jimmi Andersen

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

Wow that jump...I guess some whale/whales got in. almost 200 btc  Shocked
We had some big buyers come in!

I told my friends about this, which I hardly ever do during the ICO stages of platforms but I just have a great feeling about it and I don't want them to miss out! Very very promising and I hope it's going to be another game changer.
Thanks for the support!

Hey Jimmi! Ann and I were committed to the project from the start. We believe in the vision and that this can be a highly successful business, which would be a great thing for everyone involved, that is our motivator, building and sustaining a successful and profitable business. However both Ann and I have purchased a small amount of NEBL, at the urge of our supporters. We did not believe we should get anything for free by default, which is why we did not want to take 1 or 5 or 10 percent from the start. The amount we purchased was at the 25% bonus level, from our personal bitcoin and deposited into our personal NEBL wallets. Hope that makes sense?

I'm not sure it makes sense. Did you basically pay yourself when buying nebl? Are the funds in any way separated from your private funds and does anything prevent you from just withdrawing the money and keeping them as private funds.

I think it would be way better just to take maybe 5 or 10 % from the start unless you actually get paid for doing consultancy and helping people make sideshains on neblio. It's great if developers stand to earn a huge fortune for doing great work. That way their interests are aligned with shareholders/tokenholders.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:50:23 AM

I would like to understand something better .. Now is running "pre-sale", and it ends in 5 days, but when ICO is ending?
self1sch

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:21:19 AM

I would like to understand something better .. Now is running "pre-sale", and it ends in 5 days, but when ICO is ending?

I already asked the same  Grin

They call the ICO itself "Pre-Sale", there is no ICO after August 20th  Wink

anglais

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

I'm not sure it makes sense. Did you basically pay yourself when buying nebl? Are the funds in any way separated from your private funds and does anything prevent you from just withdrawing the money and keeping them as private funds.

I think it would be way better just to take maybe 5 or 10 % from the start unless you actually get paid for doing consultancy and helping people make sideshains on neblio. It's great if developers stand to earn a huge fortune for doing great work. That way their interests are aligned with shareholders/tokenholders.

I think consulting and business services is going to be a big part of how the Neblio developers/operators make their revenue (from my understanding of the white paper).

I'm not sure how other blockchain systems generate revenue, but I think offering business services is perhaps more authentic in that the developers need to continue pushing the system out to enterprises in order to maintain their revenue. It ensures growth of the network.

If you take a big slice of the initial coins then there might be more incentive to quit once the value reaches $X. Just my thoughts though.

Couple of questions for Eddy:

• Will privatized Neblio systems still use NEBL as a token? How do token holders get value from companies deploying Neblio privately?
  • What percentage of enterprises do you estimate are likely to want private versus public blockchain solutions?
  • Are you holding any/some/all BTC or cashing it to USD in order to hire developers and staff?

Looking forward to seeing the raised amount cross that nice round number 😉
Jimmi Andersen

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

I think consulting and business services is going to be a big part of how the Neblio developers/operators make their revenue (from my understanding of the white paper).

I'm not sure how other blockchain systems generate revenue, but I think offering business services is perhaps more authentic in that the developers need to continue pushing the system out to enterprises in order to maintain their revenue. It ensures growth of the network.

If you take a big slice of the initial coins then there might be more incentive to quit once the value reaches $X. Just my thoughts though.

Couple of questions for Eddy:

• Will privatized Neblio systems still use NEBL as a token? How do token holders get value from companies deploying Neblio privately?
  • What percentage of enterprises do you estimate are likely to want private versus public blockchain solutions?
  • Are you holding any/some/all BTC or cashing it to USD in order to hire developers and staff?

Looking forward to seeing the raised amount cross that nice round number 😉

I think I can answer the first one. We don't. it's private so it has nothing to do with us or the neblio blockchain.

nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

almost $1M 237BTC x $4200 = $995,400 https://nebl.io/pre-sale/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: