Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14511 times)
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:09:00 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 04:58:07 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Unfortunately, all projects of Royal Kingdom Enterprise are discontinued. Please withdraw your funds until April 7, 2018.

Hello, BitcoinTalk!

We're glad to announce that Royal Kingdom Coin (ticker: RKC) is going to be available for purchase in roughly 8 hours already going full speed.

You can follow the official website here: https://royalkingdomcoin.com, as well as see the countdown to the event.

How to participate (easy way)

1. Register an account on VentureKingdom
2. Select Dashboard - Wallets on the left
3. Deposit ETH
4. Select ICO Section - RKC_ETH
5. Enter the amount of ETH you want to exchange for RKC and press Buy

How to buy directly from the smart contract:

If you are unfamiliar with this, you can buy RKC on our platform: VentureKingdom. But if you know how to do it, you can buy directly from the smart contract.

Official address of RKCToken contract is 0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202

Send the transaction directly to the contract or to the buy() method. You need to increase gas limit: recommended is 70000. You can see the price by querying "current_price_atto_tokens_per_wei" variable of the contract - it’s how many tokens you will receive per 1 ether. Do not send before the ICO is started (you can check the variable isICOStarted of the contract). Do not try to acquire more than 1% per 1 transaction.

ICO Structure

The rules (governed by the smart contract) are:

• ICO starts on July 11, 2017 @ 23:00 GMT (+00) and continues for 30 days (24h periods);
  • RKC is governed by the ERC20-compatible smart contract on Ethereum blockchain, we will publish the link for direct acquisition soon;
  • RKC tokens can be acquired directly by sending ether to the smart contract, or using our VentureKingdom platform as a proxy;
  • There are 15 000 000 tokens in existence;
  • The available ICO pool is 18%;
  • The price is being determined dynamically by the smart contract algorithm and the activity on the contract. The more/quicker someone buys, the higher the price becomes. The contract is aiming high to make the end goal impossible so that people stop buying at some point, that's the intended outcome. When this happens, we will know the exact market valuation of the token, which is going to be discovered automatically by the algorithm and the market. And when the ICO closes, the rest (unbought tokens) is going to be distributed to all the token holders proportionally;
  • (Does not affect token holders with less than 1%) The major token holders' balances are locked to prevent quick dumping for any reason, if someone has more than 1%, this rule will be applied: from the date of the ICO, 5% of the total supply will be unlocked monthly;
  • (Only for big players) It's not possible to buy more than 1% of the supply in one transaction, your ether will automatically be returned to you, but the gas of the transaction will be swallowed by the miners, please be careful;
  • When the ICO ends, the transfers (and, naturally, the sale and the exchange) are unlocked;
  • On February the 1st, we pay the first premiums to the token holders and continue monthly. The premiums are going to be 50% of profit (revenue minus costs), and 50% will be reinvested back in the company. We will use the 50% of profit to buy more RKC off of the open market and then spread them proportionally as premiums.

Resources

We were going to have this ICO as more of a private thing between people who already know us and want to fund our projects, so we're having an announcement a small time before the ICO opens. Anybody is welcome to participate though. Except for US citizens, sorry, you know the drill.

Please post here if you have any questions, or to ico@royalkingdomenterprise.com if your question is of a private nature.

Thanks.

Best,
Royal Kingdom Enterprise team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:11:01 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 02:57:01 AM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Sorry for the duplicate thread. The original was locked by moderators due to a misunderstanding of the rules, but we still need to communicate with our community, so here we are again.

Update: The bounty and signature campaigns are now over, because of the "no on-forum altcoins giveaway" forum rule (main reason the thread was locked). Thanks for participation, everybody.

Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:30:28 PM

not open bounty dev ?
i think if want succes in ico selling need promotion maybe use signature campaign or social media campaign
or is ready open thread in bounties section, if yes i think is good youre write link

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:07:30 AM

Is this really happening?

An IT company with no online history wants people to buy into their ICO?

Where is your business registration and licence documentation?

What projects have you completed successfully in the past? Who are your clients? Links? Testimonials?

Who are the shareholders of the 82%? How much do they individually hold? What price did they pay?

Where can I find more information about the CEO? Who has he worked for? What's his track record for success?

Why have you stated that your coin is not a security when you promise to pay holders a share of the profits?

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:26:09 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 01:38:02 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

We've discussed this million times in the previous thread, to which there's a link on the top.

We're a real company from Dubai, this is our registration certificate. The whitepaper is explaining everything you need to know. RKE is an IT company providing B2B solutions: payment gateways, exchanges, and custom blockchain applications. Our current goal is to stop providing services that everybody else is providing and competing with them, but move on to working on more innovative projects.

The holders of 82% are the founders, the team and early investors from the pre-sale stage. Yes, we've invested our own time and money into this, so we're not asking to crowdfund a future company, we're already an established company with clients, projects and sales. The contributions will be used to scale the processes.

We had several endorsements in the old thread, and we could provide some statements from the clients as well, although I'm sure they have other things to do. We are not trying to convince the whole world to participate in ICO. Many people that have participated in this, know us personally, so they don't have questions like this, and many communicated with us on the forum and on Slack. At the end of the day, it's up to you. Please be advised that any investment is always a risk, and that we can't guarantee a return on this, and we can't guarantee any market price or valuation, as with any other ICOs and investments. We can't stress that enough. What we will do though, is to do our best to make this (the positive return) happen, as this is our mutual goal with all token holders.

So,

Yes, this is happening. We're already in the middle of our ICO and people have contributed 1190 ETH so far. We thank all of them for the support and trust.

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:54:05 PM

Oh, you've already discussed it a million times have you? And the whitepaper explains everything does it? No, it does not. If it did, I wouldn't be asking.

If you are genuine, you'd answer my questions like a professional, without fobbing me off like some arrogant dick. You don't have anything to hide do you?

What projects have you completed successfully in the past? Who are your clients? Links? Testimonials? A pseudonymous newbie posting an "endorsement" does not count.

Who are the shareholders of the 82%? How much do they individually hold? What price did they pay?

Where can I find more information about the CEO? Who has he worked for? What's his track record for success?

All valid questions that any normal investor would need to know. Strange this information hasn't been provided already. 

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:00:53 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 02:53:00 AM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

No problem. We weren't trying to "fob you off", we were just mentioning a fact that it's been discussed. Please don't be offended by it. Anyway, we'll try our best to provide you with the answers.

What projects have you completed successfully in the past?
Many of our projects are under NDA, but we can mention, for example, one of our top clients, 5xmais. It's a holding in Brazil performing venture capital functions for the famous soccer players and entrepreneurs. We've created a highly customized white label of our platform called Acionary that's helping them to manage the books, dividends and payrolls.

Who are your clients?
If we're speaking of current clients, right now we're in the final stages to deliver Palmex exchange, that will operate in the Middle East, founded by the creators of DubaiCoin and ArabianChain (link). Also, we try not to take too many external clients right now as we have our own projects going on, such as distributed crypto exchange TomorrowEx and several others.

Who are the shareholders of the 82%? How much do they individually hold?
This is the relevant portion of the smart contract code, freely available here for anyone to review, showing the wallets. The holders are the team members and early investors.

What price did they pay?
Obviously, that's confidential. And obviously, the scale follows the amount of contribution we felt is fair. Also, the price of the token for investors at the time was, of course, less than the starting price (kinda the whole point of pre-sale and being an early investor). Not sure if I could legally share anything beyond that.

He was a private investor for years operating under his legal entity Agrabah Business Ltd. and was an executive advisor to some IT companies before he has decided to use his funds to become the founder of his own blockchain-related IT business.

All valid questions that any normal investor would need to know.
And the investors did, and we have provided the information needed. What you see here is not asking to fund us to start a company. It's a token sale for the already existing and funded company. So the current situation, compared to the traditional world, is more similar to IPO (in some aspects) than to being a pitch to the investors.

dfox101

Activity: 551

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:16:45 AM

newbie again, for ico? looks like 10 newbies per day for ico, doubt if any silly investors there to support them

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:24:27 AM

newbie again, for ico? looks like 10 newbies per day for ico, doubt if any silly investors there to support them
Right. Because as we all know, the value of the proposal is strictly proportional to the number of days the account was registered for.

And we also know that it's impossible to simply pay some higher status member of the forum here to make the posting.

We've decided not to do that.

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:33:17 PM

Sorry for the duplicate thread. The original was locked by moderators due to a misunderstanding of the rules, but we still need to communicate with our community, so here we are again.

Update: The bounty and signature campaigns are now over, because of the "no on-forum altcoins giveaway" forum rule (main reason the thread was locked). Thanks for participation, everybody.

Will be any paymants for bounty campaign?

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:02:46 PM

I have been following the development of this project since the first announcement about the project was launched, but a few days ago, I no longer see the announcement of this project because it was deleted. Which is the question, why many project announcements are deleted?
Bizzler

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

I did invest. Dont know why after all  Embarrassed
ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:43:26 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 05:38:18 AM by ksnhll

I have been following the development of this project since the first announcement about the project was launched, but a few days ago, I no longer see the announcement of this project because it was deleted. Which is the question, why many project announcements are deleted?

My friend most ANN thread was locked because of the -no on forum altcoins giveaway- forum rule. As shown these links, almost more than half of Bounty and Signature campaigns' thread was deleted and ANN threads were locked. Here we can show some of deleted threads at forum :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.280
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.120
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

My friend most ANN thread was locked because of the -no on forum altcoins giveaway- forum rule. As shown these links, almost more than half of Bounty and Signature campaigns' thread was deleted and ANN threads were locked. Here we can show some of deleted threads at forum :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.80

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.120

Thank you for the answer, so for that maybe this project should also hold a giveaway or airdrop, because it is also to introduce this coin to the crypto mania in the forum, hopefully there for the future. Waiting for airdrop dev
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:14:25 PM

Thanks for explaining it to us, we always support this project, we keep following your project.

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:50:55 PM

Thank you for the answer, so for that maybe this project should also hold a giveaway or airdrop, because it is also to introduce this coin to the crypto mania in the forum, hopefully there for the future. Waiting for airdrop dev

Hi adarwis, this coin's (one way selling) price is $0.64 per RKC currently, increasing with each contribution, with investors and many people already participated in the ICO. Sorry to tell you, but there is never going to be free RKC airdrop.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:53:35 PM

i think is more than 10 ico per day Grin

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:55:13 PM

i think is more than 10 ico per day Grin

Everyone is trying to cash in on the ease of raising funds. I think the community is starting to scrutinize these ico much more than before though.
tasrep

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:01:03 AM

The explanation is very good, hopefully more successful for this project forward, because explanation with such detail, I am sure will increase the people who have participated. Thanks

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:41:07 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 03:00:20 AM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Quote from: Lunar Crank
Will be any paymants for bounty campaign?
Of course. Please contact bounty@royalkingdomenterprise.com after the end of the ICO.

Quote from: investinator
I think the community is starting to scrutinize these ico much more than before though.
Yes, that's a very healthy tendency. Do you yourself or dfox101 or @Hakermania@ have any specific questions for us?

Quote from: tasrep
hopefully more successful for this project forward
Thank you for the kind words, tasrep.

Just a little reminder: our signature campaign is over on BitcoinTalk. Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: