Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:26:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14527 times)
oreocuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:39:06 AM

Like your promise .. will send RKC to wallet today ,, i am looking forward to it ..
Congratulations to you ,, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in your project ..
oreocuy

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

Have we been allowed to remove the signature?
PNovak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

Hello. How will the remuneration take place, through the office?

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

Hallo dev, are you planning to list in Coinmarketcap ?
alaijablai

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

Is there no bounty in this project like facebook, twitter, and others. If any i will join. thaks so much.

RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:12:29 PM

Hi all,

Quickly answering the questions:

Q: Have we been allowed to remove the signature?
A: Of course! The signature campaign is over.

Q: Hello. How will the remuneration take place, through the office?
A: It happened right at the end of the ICO. It's been reflected on VentureKingdom a couple of hours ago. You can see it in your transaction history.

Q: Is there no bounty in this project like facebook, twitter, and others. If any i will join. thaks so much.
A: Thanks for the offer, but no campaigns right now. We will have them in the future though and publish the details in this thread.

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:20:29 PM

I can't login to venturekingdom? is the site offline,or should i wait till trading will open

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:28:39 PM

I can't login to venturekingdom? is the site offline,or should i wait till trading will open
Yeah, we're experiencing some problems. It's not offline, it just loads really slow sometimes. We are working on moving the platform to a better server and making it faster in a few days, but right now you probably just need to wait a couple of minutes until it's back again.

mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:04:31 PM

Coinmarketcap ?
chewkl

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:32:47 PM

Hi, is listing in Bittrex at the same time trading starts at VentureKingdom still going ahead? Cheers.

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:14:51 PM

=== Bittrex Trading Email ===

Hi all,

The most significant event today for us was supposed to be the trading on Bittrex, one of the largest exchanges. It seems that it’s not going to happen. As we believe in open communication and transparency, we will shortly explain what took place. If you are not interested, you can skip the next paragraph.

One of our marketing guys we hired told us several days ago: “See I am partners with the Owner of Bittrex, 4 years like a brother” and promised us that he would absolutely get us on Bittrex. We only had to pay him up-front in Bitcoin, and we did, and we relayed this promise to you. We followed up with him every day, and he was saying everything is under control, but the hope was fading with each day. And today, instead of preparing our own platform for trading, we were trying to resolve this issue and reached directly to Bill from Bittrex, who has confirmed the ongoing friendship but declined the partnership or any affiliation with Bittrex, and said that the guy shouldn’t have promised us this. We are very disappointed that this happened, but we need to move on with our tasks. We did not try to use Bittrex name to hype the coin up -- we can provide any proof confirming this. We have fired the guy and will try to recover the payment. At the same time, we will take 48 hours more to get our platform to the best state possible to make it a primary trading exchange for RKC. We are also going to continue efforts to get it listed on as many exchanges as possible.

In other news, redistribution successfully took place on the platform. 1,760,220 RKC (11%) were to be redistributed, and they did, according to whichever percentage of 15,000,000 you were holding at the moment. Funny thing about it - the ICO wallet that held that 11% was entitled to 11% of that amount, due to the way the premium algorithm works. And the private key to that wallet doesn’t exist. So this means, effectively, that 11% of the coins got burned, decreasing the supply. Moreover, with each premium paid, that wallet with locked 11% will always be entitled to 11% of 11% (~1%) of all the premiums. This is actually a good thing - while you can spend your premiums (sending the price back up), this wallet can’t. Never. It means the supply of the coins will be steadily decreasing each month (not for 1% each month, but for 1% of the premium amount). And we promised to buy them each month from the open market. If people refuse to sell, we will offer bigger and bigger price until someone does. The coins are going to become more and more rare, and the price should follow the supply formula. It’s going to be very exciting to see how this will actually play out.

We have also sent out bounty payments for categories “Articles” and “Facebook.” According to the terms, we have 96 hours after the end of the ICO to sent bounty payments, so the rest (“Twitter” and “Signature” categories) will be sent out tomorrow.

That’s it for the day. Thank you for reading this to the end. Have a good evening.

Best regards,
VentureKingdom

===

carbine023

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:25:03 PM

And you knew that not earlier? Seems like you guys did the perfect scam Wink
comando

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:37:07 PM

so what now? you said you depend on one guy's promise? what are you? and you claim yourself as a company?

when can we trade the coin? otherwise, this is such a scam. Lucky i didn't invest much into this coin.

carbine023

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:01:30 PM

Dont get to mad, its not good for your health. They probable are laughing about your reaction while they drink champagne from all the victims money. Get over it and invest in decent projects and let those scumbags choke in their champagne .

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:08:48 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 11:59:23 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

And you knew that not earlier? Seems like you guys did the perfect scam Wink
so what now? you said you depend on one guy's promise? what are you? and you claim yourself as a company?

when can we trade the coin? otherwise, this is such a scam. Lucky i didn't invest much into this coin.
No this is not a scam. Why would you say that? Us not being on Bittrex on the first day does not make us scam.

We will get through this despite the situation. The Bittrex situation is a slight wrinkle. If you don't believe in our success already, we will gladly refund you. The scammers wouldn't.

Just create a support ticket.

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

I would, its just that your website cant handle the traffic. Cant login etc. Bad gateway.
Yes, we are looking into it. Please try tomorrow, I will make sure it is fixed. This was happening for a few days now, as others noticed. Sorry about that.

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:50:32 AM

Hello, I have received about 30 RKC from Bounty Twitter in my spreadsheet, but when I open my VentureKingdom account, my RKC balance is still 0. Do I need to fill in my full name and ID identity? I have not filled my identity on my VenturaKingdom. Please give me feedback
lzl666

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:56:58 AM

Is it over yet? What a pity, no attention before Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:15:50 AM

Where can I sell my RKC ?
oreocuy

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:30:31 AM

For signature payment will be done when?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: