Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:15:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14525 times)
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:47:54 AM

Hello, I have received about 30 RKC from Bounty Twitter in my spreadsheet, but when I open my VentureKingdom account, my RKC balance is still 0. Do I need to fill in my full name and ID identity? I have not filled my identity on my VenturaKingdom. Please give me feedback
For signature payment will be done when?
Today

VAdamson

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:22:32 AM

Everyone has received awards for Twitter? I do not have. Maybe I should have tied the office to Twitter, but I could not find it anywhere?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
carbine023

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:11:50 AM

@Royal Kingdom Enterprise

Whats the plan for now? If this is not an scam, then the plans to get the trust back and to go on are ready I suppose?

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:00:11 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 02:10:32 PM by RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Everyone has received awards for Twitter? I do not have. Maybe I should have tied the office to Twitter, but I could not find it anywhere?
"Twitter" and "Signature" categories are to be paid today. In our terms it says that bounties are paid within 96 hours from the ICO end. So the deadline is today 22:00 UTC.

Whats the plan for now? If this is not an scam, then the plans to get the trust back and to go on are ready I suppose?
The plans have not changed much. We will add ourselves gradually on all exchanges + VentureKingdom itself will be a trading platform in less than 48 hours + we have some more exciting plans on it, but don't want to promise anything, so we'll hold onto it for a little. We always have the plan. We don't care much about trading, the only people worrying about this are the ones who want to dump the coins ASAP. That's not our long term holders and we encourage all get-rich-quick searchers to dump the coins, so we can buy them back cheaply. In the same time we will continue to develop our project infrastructure despite anything, because this is our main goal.

Get the trust back? We still have the trust of the majority of the token holders. We offered a refund for whoever does not believe in us anymore because of the problem with Bittrex. After all those hours, only one ticket asking for refund has been created. It's less than 0.01%. But if you don't have our trust because of the small issue we haven't had any control over, you can go ahead and do the same. We would continue doing our projects even if 100% did this, but we know this isn't going to happen, as we know most of the major contributors personally, and they're not going to do that just because of small issues like this.

We had several small issues with ICO. We were so successful in fixing them and being transparent and answering the tickets, that everybody forgot about them and praised us that everything went smooth just a couple of hours before Bittrex problem (and only now some of them are starting to remember). We will fix this too, believe us or not.

carbine023

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:34:41 PM

Sounds like an plan. But trading is the thing people want if you cant trade, the value will stay the same or even getting lower. There are also people who want to buy instead of dump when its released. I hope your right and rkc will be available for trading in the next 48 hours.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

"Twitter" and "Signature" categories are to be paid today. In our terms it says that bounties are paid within 96 hours from the ICO end. So the deadline is today 22:00 UTC.

The plans have not changed much. We will add ourselves gradually on all exchanges + VentureKingdom itself will be a trading platform in less than 48 hours + we have some more exciting plans on it, but don't want to promise anything, so we'll hold onto it for a little. We always have the plan. We don't care much about trading, the only people worrying about this are the ones who want to dump the coins ASAP. That's not our long term holders and we encourage all get-rich-quick searchers to dump the coins, so we can buy them back cheaply. In the same time we will continue to develop our project infrastructure despite anything, because this is our main goal.

Get the trust back? We still have the trust of the majority of the token holders. We offered a refund for whoever does not believe in us anymore because of the problem with Bittrex. After all those hours, only one ticket asking for refund has been created. It's less than 0.01%. But if you don't have our trust because of the small issue we haven't had any control over, you can go ahead and do the same. We would continue doing our projects even if 100% did this, but we know this isn't going to happen, as we know most of the major contributors personally, and they're not going to do that just because of small issues like this.

We had several small issues with ICO. We were so successful in fixing them and being transparent and answering the tickets, that everybody forgot about them and praised us that everything went smooth just a couple of hours before Bittrex problem (and only now some of them are starting to remember). We will fix this too, believe us or not.
[img]
Dev, I have not received the RKC token from twitter.
Will not I get an RKC token if I have not verified my VentureKingdom account?

I have been getting stake from Twitter Bounty in spreadsheet, but inside VenturekIngdom account is still Zero. Please give me suggestion for this?

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:02:33 PM

I have been getting stake from Twitter Bounty in spreadsheet, but inside VenturekIngdom account is still Zero. Please give me suggestion for this?
Hi yayat, please look again at the message you have quoted above. I've marked it in bold.

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:21:39 PM

Hi yayat, please look again at the message you have quoted above. I've marked it in bold.

Ok dev thank you. Facebook campaigns have been distributed dev ?
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

I think if you can not be in the market Bittrex tries to communicate with other exchanges, like Cryptopia Exchange, Yobit, C-cex, Novaexchange etc.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:36:21 PM

Is this really happening?

An IT company with no online history wants people to buy into their ICO?

Where is your business registration and licence documentation?

What projects have you completed successfully in the past? Who are your clients? Links? Testimonials?

Who are the shareholders of the 82%? How much do they individually hold? What price did they pay?

Where can I find more information about the CEO? Who has he worked for? What's his track record for success?

Why have you stated that your coin is not a security when you promise to pay holders a share of the profits?

This. Pretty sure this covers it. The damn founders aren't even linked to social profiles or verified. 1900 ETH of stupid people seem to not care.

FOR RENT.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:50:40 PM

We already answered in length to this guy here, and he was satisfied with the answer. So take your FUD somewhere else.

And what's your point anyway? The ICO has closed already. The only thing you might be here for is artificially creating FUD. But this has no effect on us.

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

I think if you can not be in the market Bittrex tries to communicate with other exchanges, like Cryptopia Exchange, Yobit, C-cex, Novaexchange etc.
We didn't say we cannot be on the Bittrex markets. There's still a chance, and the official support ticket is still open, we just don't seem to have a fast way to be added there anymore.

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:11:43 PM

So with the amount collected at ICO will the project continue? What was the minimum goal value to start the project. Good afternoon Smiley

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:06:15 PM

So with the amount collected at ICO will the project continue? What was the minimum goal value to start the project. Good afternoon Smiley
Of course all the projects will continue. Why wouldn't they? There was no minimum goal, we have already had enough after the pre-sale to early investors to continue for 1-2 months with the current team. Now, with ICO budget, we have more resources to expand the team and have a financial cushion for half a year. We hadn't really have a chance to breath freely with all the shit storm we're getting from the trolls everywhere (they're especially gloating about the Bittrex situation), so we didn't start to hire new people right now, and we are preparing the platform for the trading. But it doesn't affect any of our projects, despite what the trolls might try to assert.

birbok

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:37:33 PM

What's going on? I did all the retweets on Twitter (No. 92 in the list) scored only 2, and repost in Facebook (No. 76 in the list), where I accrued 0.I worked out why no payment?

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

What's going on? I did all the retweets on Twitter (No. 92 in the list) scored only 2, and repost in Facebook (No. 76 in the list), where I accrued 0.I worked out why no payment?
Well, first, 96 hours bounty period has only ended exactly right now (it's actually still 95 ½). Some of the last bounty payments were paid out several minutes ago, now it's complete. Second, if you still have any questions about bounty payment, please contact our marketing department directly at bounty@royalkingdomenterprise.com or #bounty channel in Slack, they will help you faster than on BitcoinTalk.

Noah93

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:35:25 PM

Well, first, 96 hours bounty period has only ended exactly right now (it's actually still 95 ½). Some of the last bounty payments were paid out several minutes ago, now it's complete. Second, if you still have any questions about bounty payment, please contact our marketing department directly at bounty@royalkingdomenterprise.com or #bounty channel in Slack, they will help you faster than on BitcoinTalk.
Thank you for payment from Twitter Campaign has been entered in my VentureKingdom account.

I am looking forward to the exchange. Hopefully soon Smiley
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

After the countdown ends in about 8 hours, VentureKingdom trade will start soon ? Can RKC be exchanged with ETH in VentureKingdom ?
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

Hello,

For developers, do you have a plan to register at https://coinmarketcap.com

If your coins are good, you must register at Coinmarketcap. Because everyone will see your coins there. Researching your prices, looking at your coin charts etc. I think it will look good.
That's just my advice, the rest depends on you.
chewkl

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:25:45 PM

Is the trading in VentureKingdom platform still scheduled to start today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: