Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:37:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14520 times)
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

Prices in the market are now so low, far from the initial ICO price. why RKC experience Crash very deep price ?
Please to developers immediately raised prices for RKC coin in the market.
Noah93

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:55:45 AM

I made ETH deposit but until now I have not found ETH Balance in VENTURE account.

maybe this is SCAM ? Angry
zuziricy

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:18:09 AM

I made ETH deposit but until now I have not found ETH Balance in VENTURE account.

no it's not, send your ETH to the correct address and it will work 0x31B2E17f2eC2740122cCc9F437Cd73028C53f5A6
Noah93

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:32:53 AM

no it's not, send your ETH to the correct address and it will work 0x31B2E17f2eC2740122cCc9F437Cd73028C53f5A6
Whose address is it ?
ksnhll

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

Whose address is it ?

Friend don't take serious this thing that zuziricy wrote here. This adress probably belong his/him.

If your transaction stuck on venture kingdom, I suggest you to create a ticket on support section. When my transaction were stuck, I created support ticket and they fixed.
Noah93

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:04:28 AM

Whose address is it ?

Friend don't take serious this thing that zuziricy wrote here. This adress probably belong his/him.

If your transaction stuck on venture kingdom, I suggest you to create a ticket on support section. When my transaction were stuck, I created support ticket and they fixed.
ok my friend. I do not know where I have to make a ticket. can you tell me where to make the ticket? does making the ticket lie in my venture kingdom account ?
ksnhll

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:05:52 AM

Whose address is it ?

ok my friend. I do not know where I have to make a ticket. can you tell me where to make the ticket? does making the ticket lie in my venture kingdom account ?

Yes when you login your venturekingdom.com account, you ll see "Support" section on left side, click Support and you ll see "Create Ticket" .
Noah93

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:53:33 PM

Whose address is it ?

Yes when you login your venturekingdom.com account, you ll see "Support" section on left side, click Support and you ll see "Create Ticket" .
but currently they have not responded to my ticket, because when I check my ETH balance is still zero. I've made the tickets this afternoon actually. maybe they are offline ?
ksnhll

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:13:17 PM

Whose address is it ?

but currently they have not responded to my ticket, because when I check my ETH balance is still zero. I've made the tickets this afternoon actually. maybe they are offline ?

I suggest you to join RKC's slack channel and explain your situation to @sourient . But sometimes fixing takes some times. I am sure that they fix your transaction stuck problem as they fixed every problem that we experienced.

RKC Slack adress : https://join.slack.com/t/royalkingdomcoin/shared_invite/MjM0MDIwMjI2NDgzLTE1MDQxMjM4ODYtYmI3ZjNlZTYwMQ
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:13:00 PM

Hi Noah, sorry you experienced a problem locating support section, we're redoing our UI currently to make it more clear where to look for help, while being in any place on VentureKingdom platform.

About your actual problem, our ticket turnaround is usually pretty good. Was your problem solved by now? Or I can ping support to see why they haven't answered you yet.

spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:43:24 AM

This has been an extremely quiet ICO, any news Devs? Even the facebook group for RKE doesnt have anything. Do you intend on advising us early investors of progress? Obviously I wouldn't expect a running commentary but its been almost a month since the ICO completed and even just a "hi all thanks for your support, working hard, and no we didnt just take your Eth and go get slammed at the bar" etc etc would be awesome.

Just noticed even official website last news was regarding the ICO on August 5.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
miserableoracle

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:35:45 PM

This has been an extremely quiet ICO, any news Devs? Even the facebook group for RKE doesnt have anything. Do you intend on advising us early investors of progress? Obviously I wouldn't expect a running commentary but its been almost a month since the ICO completed and even just a "hi all thanks for your support, working hard, and no we didnt just take your Eth and go get slammed at the bar" etc etc would be awesome.

Just noticed even official website last news was regarding the ICO on August 5.

I agree with this point. A little new would be nice.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

You got it!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Royal Kingdom Coin - Mid-September Update

Dear RKC token holders,

It is our duty and pleasure to communicate the progress status to you.

It’s been just one month since the ICO has ended, but it feels like years to us with the amount of events happened. We have been very busy developing a long-term strategy, teaming up with the best professionals available and working with them on several projects.

This is what has already been done publicly in less than a month from the ICO end date:

▣ The trading has successfully opened on our platform, VentureKingdom;
▣ We have won a voting round to be listed on C-CEX exchange and we have a trading pair there: https://c-cex.com/?p=rkc-btc
▣ RKC got listed on Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=RKC_BTC#
▣ RKC got added to Blockfolio (portfolio monitor): https://www.blockfolio.com/
▣ We completely redesigned our https://royalkingdomcoin.com/ website to make the benefits easier to understand for the buyer;
▣ And finally, we just got listed on HitBtc, currently one of the top exchanges by volume on CoinMarketCap! Link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/RKC-to-ETH

And this is only what was going on in public. Several of our long-term projects are in motion, and we will have more announcements each month. We are right on track to make RKC profitable by the end of January 2018, when we distribute the first premiums!

Also, we monitor all news and we are well aware of our competitors having good time of spinning positive news as negative (like the absolutely positive fact that we continuously stay in the whitelabel business) and even spreading direct lies, like the completely untrue allegations of “RKE team abandoning VentureKingdom”. Instead of spending time and resources being at war with them, we forgive them and concentrate on our goals, because that’s how we prove them false and win at the end of the day.

Finally, and most of all, we thank you, our contributors and token holders, for your support and for being a small but strong community. In this period of uncertainty, you have to go through a lot of doubt and self-doubt and fight trolls left and right without being 100% certain yourself how this will pan out. This is very hard and requires great patience, and we acknowledge that and just want to say we deeply appreciate everything you’ve done for the project so far.

On to the next achievement!

Best Regards,
Royal Kingdom Enterprise Team

ksnhll

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:18:26 PM

Congrats dev. Being at HitBTC is awesome.
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:52:23 PM

You got it!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Royal Kingdom Coin - Mid-September Update

Dear RKC token holders,

It is our duty and pleasure to communicate the progress status to you.

It’s been just one month since the ICO has ended, but it feels like years to us with the amount of events happened. We have been very busy developing a long-term strategy, teaming up with the best professionals available and working with them on several projects.

This is what has already been done publicly in less than a month from the ICO end date:

▣ The trading has successfully opened on our platform, VentureKingdom;
▣ We have won a voting round to be listed on C-CEX exchange and we have a trading pair there: https://c-cex.com/?p=rkc-btc
▣ RKC got listed on Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=RKC_BTC#
▣ RKC got added to Blockfolio (portfolio monitor): https://www.blockfolio.com/
▣ We completely redesigned our https://royalkingdomcoin.com/ website to make the benefits easier to understand for the buyer;
▣ And finally, we just got listed on HitBtc, currently one of the top exchanges by volume on CoinMarketCap! Link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/RKC-to-ETH

And this is only what was going on in public. Several of our long-term projects are in motion, and we will have more announcements each month. We are right on track to make RKC profitable by the end of January 2018, when we distribute the first premiums!

Also, we monitor all news and we are well aware of our competitors having good time of spinning positive news as negative (like the absolutely positive fact that we continuously stay in the whitelabel business) and even spreading direct lies, like the completely untrue allegations of “RKE team abandoning VentureKingdom”. Instead of spending time and resources being at war with them, we forgive them and concentrate on our goals, because that’s how we prove them false and win at the end of the day.

Finally, and most of all, we thank you, our contributors and token holders, for your support and for being a small but strong community. In this period of uncertainty, you have to go through a lot of doubt and self-doubt and fight trolls left and right without being 100% certain yourself how this will pan out. This is very hard and requires great patience, and we acknowledge that and just want to say we deeply appreciate everything you’ve done for the project so far.

On to the next achievement!

Best Regards,
Royal Kingdom Enterprise Team

Thankyou for the update team! Thats perfect. Just received that via email too Smiley

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
ksnhll

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:47:23 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 11:52:05 PM by ksnhll

Opened Telegram group : https://t.me/joinchat/FseHMg5uwL1J-JfbbveqTw
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

Hello,

I don't know if someone already asked the question but : will we get the bounties ? I tryed to check it but I can't access to the bounty page of the website :/

Thank you Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

Hello,

I don't know if someone already asked the question but : will we get the bounties ? I tryed to check it but I can't access to the bounty page of the website :/

Thank you Smiley

Hi there,

The bounty campaign has finished over a month ago, everybody who claimed bounties has already received them. If you're unsure, please open a ticket on VentureKingdom and we will check.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:41:54 PM

Hello,

Thank you Smiley

Hi there,

The bounty campaign has finished over a month ago, everybody who claimed bounties has already received them. If you're unsure, please open a ticket on VentureKingdom and we will check.
actually i also have the same problem as you .. but i just silent .. if you can check my status.. Do you need my email address?
I can send you PM

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:57:10 PM

Hello,

Thank you Smiley

Hi there,

actually i also have the same problem as you .. but i just silent .. if you can check my status.. Do you need my email address?
I can send you PM
You need to do the same, just open a ticket on VentureKingdom and our technical team will help you. Our ticket turnaround is usually very good, no more than 24 hours, however, it's Saturday, and it might take a little longer on weekends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: