Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer? BTC or ETH?  (Read 8872 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:07:16 PM

Whichever - as long as I earn money with this coins, I'll definitely hold them. But, with the trend that we have right now (just now) - it is better to hold ETH since this is the second highest when it comes to value and ETH is easy to use. Well, we will never know- we do have different opinions regarding this but one thing is for sure if we support cryptocurrency for sure this will still work in the future (decades and so forth).
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fredforthewin

Activity: 79
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

btc is preferred but its like apples to oranges.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

ETH is different when we compare it to the Bitcoin. ETH is a currncy mainly with processng power and created for busniesses. Bitcoin is something like value storage at the moment. I prefer more Etherum project but i know that most of us prefer or just as I predict bitcoin growth, So i would pick Bitcoin if i would think about benefits.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:57:22 PM

bitcoin are good investment so far this shocking time for bitcoin continues increasing the price value after the bitcoin dump bitcoin rising the amount more than the preivious price i think right to invest now for bitcoin holding the into the wallet.

cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:04:05 PM

People always said that ETH will be the next Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is having major updates, will ETH will launch into the moon, soon?
I prefer btc than with other new coins. Although eth is likely to shift btc definitely the time required is also very long.why I say like that because until now there are still many people who rely btc in the search for an advantage every time automatic eth entry is considered as a backup coin only.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

ETH
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:37:27 AM

I prefer BTC to stay BTC and other coins like ETH to be what they will be. Each is different with different uses.

Yap! you're right amigo. BTC and ETH are both digital currencies but difference in uses, the primary purpose of ETH is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications.
Athreos

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:41:53 AM

Ethereum, at least until a protocol to bring smart contracts to Bitcoin becomes main stream.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:52:54 AM

I prefer the bitcoin,because bitcoin is very easy to use and bitcoin can help you in saving,storing and transferring money by just an easy work and no struggle,but also ethereum can be used like bitcoin the only difference is bitcoin has a very large value and the ethereum is next to bitcoin.And many people says that ethereum is the next bitcoin,yes it can be but it will take a long time before it happens.Bitcoin has done very big effect and help in the economy and ethereum is just starting so that's why I prefer Bitcoin,but we can also use ethereum.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:05:34 AM

Both of them are way way different and also has different uses.both of them would rise to the future.i would prefer mostly Eth for long term of investing Eth would rise up to 1000$ in 1-2 years.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:23:19 AM

In my opinion i more prefer ETH because this coin can be bigger than Bitcoin in the future,  in my portfolio i will invest in BTC 30% and ETH 70%. Both will be bigger than others coin / token in the future.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:47:22 AM

BTC or ETH is difficult to choose right now. But if i must to choose for invest in long term i will go on with BTC. Because they are the key of cryptocurrency's life. 

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:56:48 AM

People always said that ETH will be the next Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is having major updates, will ETH will launch into the moon, soon?
I think it's better to invest some to btc and some to ethereum, let's see when btc and eth go up,
there will be a lot of profit
andromed22

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:59:13 AM

I think that Ethereum is the best coin in the world and will take the place of Bitcoin in the future. Because this coin brings too much technological development together.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:08:34 AM

I will choose Bitcoin for sure. No doubt! I think bitcoin is the safest investment in the crypto world. But it can not be denied ethereum has also become one of the toughest competitors of bitcoin. The 2 coins are actually equally profitable, but I prefer bitcoin  Wink

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:48:36 AM

This two currencies are my the most favourite ones. I don't believe that the ethereum's price can reach to bitcoin's in the near future, but I think it is clear that, ethereum is also a good currency which have proved itself.
Exactly as you may know ETH comes are second place after bitcoin. This is all because of ETH have proved to be so. They are so better than all other altcoins and for that mostly people trade ETH and then on a rise they just sell their ETH to bitcoin. And best thing in all this trading is that bitcoin and altcoins have alternate markets. When one goes up, other gets down.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:16:33 AM

What is the best coin now that exists? Its bitcoin,thats the first thing why should i prefer bitcoin, because it is the frontliner and the general coin used in the cryptocurrency, just like the US Dollars in currency, also the bitcoin in cryptocurrency. And now ethereum is rapidly increasing, but it will not be a threat to bitcoin. Bitcoin has achieved lot of things while ethereum is good but it is just starting.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:34:32 AM

Whether I prefer BTC or ETH is not the question because I prefer both. Bitcoin and Ethereum are not competitors because bitcoin is ethereum's big brother as the gateway to the cryptoworld and the technology behind it while ETH is the gateway to the blockchain technology for businesses. I think they both complement each other. Both will continue to lead the crypto economy.
Lord casanova

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:54:44 AM

ETH is faster than the bitcoin and eth is being use on the large scale like every token is being build on Eth platform so the  Eth has potential of growth
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:59:17 AM

Ethereum in the long run.
With Metropolis and an active development (and actual use) it is the one and only candidate to be a Bitcoin killer.
No BitcoinCash, LiteCoin, BitcoinGold or Monero will be able to win against Bitcoin because all those coins have is an outperformance of bitcoin in terms of times and costs of transactions, privacy, etc. Ethereum will offer this + an actual use + its reputation is already cemented as the #1 altcoin in terms of reputation. Oh and it also helps that its creator happens to be a person in flesh and bones.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: