Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you prefer? BTC or ETH?  (Read 8872 times)
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:12:16 AM

I always prefer BTC because its the original cryptocurrency and widely accepted currency for transaction even i like ether but its having different functionality and its used to create smart contracts and its backed by big wales .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:21:30 AM

I prefer btc but still wonder why eth have such huge amount of total coin the price is so high
atupolev

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:13:49 AM

I like eth more than BTC. It's more useful I think.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:52:15 AM

People always said that ETH will be the next Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is having major updates, will ETH will launch into the moon, soon?
I prefer ETH than Bitcoin because of its higher rate of increase on its market value which always leads to huge profit. The demand that it is getting in the a is high because it is oftenly used in ICOs which highly affects its demand. And it also results to assured profit especially on investments.
Defloration

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:57:36 AM

Eth started very lucky, if it continues like this get ready for the flight.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:36:44 AM

For me, bitcoin will remain a top priority in trade and investment, because I believe that bitcoin will have good progress in the future as population increases and popularity continues to increase. But I also have hope for Ethereum as an altcoin that has the potential to continue developing.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Of course I choose both, because until now BTC and ETH are my favorite coins, for percentage of division for me ETH is bigger because I use to join ICO and ETH price is more stable.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

People always said that ETH will be the next Bitcoin. Since Bitcoin is having major updates, will ETH will launch into the moon, soon?
i prefer to both but if have to chooice i will choice bitcoin because bitcoin is mother currency and so good for future, eth is good too but i think nothing if without bitcoin
they are both good but bitcoin as the number coin that the mother of all ofcourse i probably choose it too as we all know that bitcoin what ever happen are always to be  the number one all are start here we see platform and characteristics of this coin and it will never last like as of this moment if that coin is not good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:46:48 PM

Eth of course.. it 's adequate  on price and perspective
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:04:07 PM

I prefer both Bitcoin and Ethereum is best cryptocurrency that i know. Both coin also have bright future that can make this coin to the moon.
both are good but essentially what other want is none of our business so if they like eth maybe because they have own reason and why some btc , for me i have own reason too why i choose btc than eth maybe because for all coin this is the most influential coin for me.
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

I like diversifying. So both of them Smiley
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:33:40 PM

Bitcoin is in a great bullrun now, so I went long on bitcoin at bitmex yesterday. ETH is very cheap right now i think and hence I am adding it every passing day in my portfolio.

Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

Both currency have there own benefits and are liked by different people having different views. I like BITCOINS because its demand is increasing at faster rate as compare to ETH and it is giving me a great profit out of it .
On the other hand ETH is also a good choice which getting a good run in a market now .

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

Unless the bitcoin transfer process is accelerated, unfortunately it will leave the place to Ethereum.
updates will play an important role in this race
Everyone is facing the issue in transactions but if only this one reason would have been enough for eth to take place of bitcoin, I think it already would have happened. No digital currency can take over bitcoin and it is a reality, many people have tried to bring it down and altcoins are also trying to become the number one but if we see what happened with bitcoin cash, we will know the potential of bitcoin. Ethereum is nothing infront of it
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:00:06 PM

I like stability so I choose the grandfa of all industry - His Majesty the King Bitcoin. BTW I suppose it will be alive even in 10 years, that I cant say about anything else.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

Now bitcoin and ethereum seem to complement each other. They have a slightly different purpose. As for increasing their value and making a profit, the undisputed leader here is still bitcoin.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:51:53 PM

Definitely a bitcoin by his poulariness and confidence in the market, which he always presents regardless of the present moment in the market.

romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:30:00 PM

I agree that they are not competitors, because they have different functions. Btc is e-gold, it is the main and the first crypto ever. Of course it is not perfect, but many people know only btc. Eth is the first platform for smart contracts, but it doesn't work well enough. There are Some new projects doing the same but better, but they are too young so eth is still leading. And what is the best for eth, that it is growing very fast and work with a lot of big companies like banks and some corporations making their blockchains on eth system. So they are all awesome and i hope will grow exponentially, but now i don't have eth from the time it was 350$)
if you think logically there is nothing in btc ,just because its primary cryptocurrency its price is increasing,if you compare eth and btc,eth wins in code functionality and its application.there is byteball currency which has conditional transaction as well,just because people are buying btc at op price so market is pumping.
Yes dear you are absolutely right. i agree with your comment.
Because i think both coin are good. and it's totally depend on their individual cryptocurrency platform. 
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:41:55 PM

Both of this bitcoin and ethereum are definitely potential, we are all knows that those coins are the crypto currency in digital world. Therefore I prefer both of this because I know that this bitcoin and ethereum are capacity to run for long time in bitcoin society. So if you invest on both coins I think you will never regret on that, due to good fluctuation of this crypto in digital market.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:03:43 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum  were created for different purposes. Bitcoin was created to be a means of transaction payment, to store value payment and to regulate fiat currency while Ether was developed as a platform for  smart contract application .The two digital currencies were not meant to compete with each other so both have their different  values. Among all digital currency,  I will  always go for the one that has the highest value which is BTC for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: