Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:23:02 AM

I've a question about the dashboard. I've contributed to the ICO before I've registered for the dashboard. Of course my invest doen't show up in the dashboard.
Is there any possibility to link my invest to my dashboard account?

Did you send ETH or BTC?
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

I've a question about the dashboard. I've contributed to the ICO before I've registered for the dashboard. Of course my invest doen't show up in the dashboard.

ETH does not link to the dashboard b/c it automatically goes to your address, everything else does.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:43:19 AM

Hi. Any chance of an answer to my question from yesterday about your Github activity, please? It's basic / essential due diligence to check this for any ICO. Anyone investing without doing so is taking a big chance. Thanks.
Link to our gethub is at the bottom of our page, there are quite a lot of new repos, have a look
markfcrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

That's what I was already looking at, thanks. I just can't see many commits / much activity at all. Which repositories is the work being done in, please? Like I said, I'm a bit rusty on Github so I could just be missing something obvious but from what I've looked at so far yesterday (all repositories I could find) there's not even the equivalent of one developer working full-time. Very happy to be corrected as I'm theoretically very interested in your proposition. Can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks.
wra

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:00:00 PM

That's what I was already looking at, thanks. I just can't see many commits / much activity at all. Which repositories is the work being done in, please? Like I said, I'm a bit rusty on Github so I could just be missing something obvious but from what I've looked at so far yesterday (all repositories I could find) there's not even the equivalent of one developer working full-time. Very happy to be corrected as I'm theoretically very interested in your proposition. Can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks.

You didn't miss anything.
Guys just want to say they made cryptocurrency exchange functionality in a single commit.
Check out Russian thread with chrome translator, there is much more information for you in it.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

Do you honestly think that users here can't see that : wra, markfcrypto, SuperNovah90, cryptulous, SPACEBTC.COM (note this is a fake account, not the one that started the spacebtc thread) were all created at the same time, and controlled by the same person? All newbie accounts trolling the thread, creating black PR.  Moderator, if you're reading check, they were created within a short time frame of each other, all have the same local timezone, i'm sure you can track the IP to the same computer Smiley

Trolls, stop polluting the board please.
SPACEBTC.COM

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:11:21 PM

Dear community!

Our goal was not to bring discord or something to frighten you. Our task was to convey information that the people behind the project are not conscientious.

Once again, we warn that there are no agreements between SPACEBTC.COM and ATLANT.IO!

Moreover, written statements to the Police on Donin Denis, CTO ATLANTA.IO.

Continuation is bound to be. And you just run the risk of losing your money.

And all the lyrics about the fact that what rights there are on the code or on intellectual property, so this will all remain lyrics, flowing from the lips of the paid workers and baunty hunters ATLANT.IO

C Respectfully,

Owners of SPACEBTC.COM
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:17:58 PM

https://twitter.com/spacebtc/status/905876409356128256
fatumjewels

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:31:35 PM

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]

I very sorrow, ATL coin not arrived!

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x10ec58a0715011c6aea1b328b85c32cea8a4a3394cad9b90f042642c295f7191

what to do?
markfcrypto

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:35:07 PM

Do you honestly think that users here can't see that : wra, markfcrypto, SuperNovah90, cryptulous, SPACEBTC.COM (note this is a fake account, not the one that started the spacebtc thread) were all created at the same time, and controlled by the same person? All newbie accounts trolling the thread, creating black PR.  Moderator, if you're reading check, they were created within a short time frame of each other, all have the same local timezone, i'm sure you can track the IP to the same computer Smiley

Let's get this right, I am a troll because I'm asking about your Github? Not only that, I've been asking in a polite way bearing in mind I've found barely any evidence of development this week.

So instead of making up allegations about me why not stick to answering questions from your potential investors. One of which you have pretty much lost with your ridiculous behaviour.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x10ec58a0715011c6aea1b328b85c32cea8a4a3394cad9b90f042642c295f7191

what to do?
Transaction did not go through, try again.
fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

Let's get this right, I am a troll because I'm asking about your Github? Not only that, I've been asking in a polite way bearing in mind I've found barely any evidence of development this week.

So instead of making up allegations about me why not stick to answering questions from your potential investors. One of which you have pretty much lost with your ridiculous behaviour.
You're a troll b/c you are asking the same question over and over when you already have an answer, just trying to polute the thread: go to the link on our site, all the repos are well commented and presented.
SPACEBTC.COM

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:51:29 PM

Dear Comunity!

1) The code of the trading terminal ATLANT.IO is identical to the code of the trading terminal of the crypto-currency exchange SPACEBTC.COM

2) The rights to this code are committed and fixed (just a code thief (Denis Donin) forgot this). All rights to this code and to the product as a whole are registered by one of the best Lawyers on intellectual property matters.

3) From the official accounts of social networks SPACEBTC.COM there is a false information that the project SPACEBTC.COM supports ATLANT.IO
  There is nothing in common between SPACEBTC.COM and ATLANT.IO. Access to the social network is stolen by Donin Denis.

Thus, dear Comunity, you have been deceived twice already.

The first, having given out another's product for the, and the second, that lie which pours from social networks in occasion of joint work.

Now our position with lawyers is being prepared, and in the near future we will publish some of the documents that confirm intellectual property.

After this code was opened in GITHUB for public review, this issue has already shifted to another direction.

Just be prepared that your investment will be spent on lawyers, not not work and product creation.

In addition, statements were written to the police on the fact of committing fraudulent actions by Don Denis.

In the near future publications on this situation will be published in the authoritative mass media.

Regards,

Owners of SPACEBTC.COM
markfcrypto

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:53:42 PM

I do NOT have an answer. I asked you which repositories work was currently being done in and you did not answer. Quote me where you did that - go on. You can't of course, because instead you referred me to look in general at your Github, which I told you I'd already done in my original question.

A troll is not someone who asks a question, doesn't get an answer and then repeats the question....politely.

This is the only repository I can see has been updated within the past three days and there's barely any code in it (under 100 lines):
https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/atlant-android/blob/master/app/src/main/java/com/frostchein/atlant/utils/MyWallet.java

Again, happy to be corrected...... I may be wrong; I want to be wrong, but for some reason you're not answering my question and instead making up false allegations of me having multiple accounts.

Until this is answered clearly and with evidence I would say deal at your own risk, especially bearing in mind the ridiculously defensive attitude of Atlant on this forum to any kind of meaningful query.

And no, I am not a troll. And no, I don't have multiple accounts. I have reported the false accusation of that to the moderators.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:25:08 PM

what to do?

Your transaction was canceled, because you sent ETH before the opening of the ICO.
SPACEBTC.COM

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:43:14 PM

Dear community!

I would like to make a statement to that legal action are taking place now in Russia against CTO Denis Donin and CEO Julian Sviskiy as this people accused in Fraud.

What about the statement to the Police. This statement is in no way connected with the conduct of the ICO, but relates personally to an individual,

who committed the fact of fraud and this man Denis Denin. But time does not stand still, the situation is already changing, if

Before there was Denis Donin, now it is already a group of persons, and this is already art. 159 (part 4). Fraud in a particularly large amount,

committed by a group of persons on a preliminary conspiracy. What about ICO and where is fraud. Since the moment, the site ATLANT

published a product that does not have any legal right to this and began to raise funds for this

fraud. As soon as Denis Denin, having access to social networks with SPACEBTC.COM, wrote that SPACEBTC.COM

supports ATLANT.IO, this is another fraud, as it misleads people in order to raise funds.

LITTLE PORTION OF DOCUMENTS TO START WITH(RUSSIAN VERSION):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19OUFMB712FC6MaloPPays8UNVkIfo1owSIelty4Fex0/edit?usp=sharing

This document said that Denis Doniin doesn't have any right to the program code and has been paid for doing his job.

fdanconia

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

I do NOT have an answer. I asked you which repositories work was currently being done in and you did not answer. Quote me where you did that - go on. You can't of course, because instead you referred me to look in general at your Github, which I told you I'd already done in my original question.

A troll is not someone who asks a question, doesn't get an answer and then repeats the question....politely.

This is the only repository I can see has been updated within the past three days and there's barely any code in it (under 100 lines):
https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/atlant-android/blob/master/app/src/main/java/com/frostchein/atlant/utils/MyWallet.java

Again, happy to be corrected...... I may be wrong; I want to be wrong, but for some reason you're not answering my question and instead making up false allegations of me having multiple accounts.

Until this is answered clearly and with evidence I would say deal at your own risk, especially bearing in mind the ridiculously defensive attitude of Atlant on this forum to any kind of meaningful query.

And no, I am not a troll. And no, I don't have multiple accounts. I have reported the false accusation of that to the moderators.

This is untrue, you are just pointing to a single Java file from the repo.

Our current Anrdoid implementation contains a few thousand lines of code (verifiable at github), certainly not 100 lines.
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:50:12 PM

did you send ETH?
SpaceBTC

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

SpaceBTC Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:55:10 PM

WARNING

The claim above is libel and is trying to take advantage of the fact that Atlant is raising money.

The newbie account SPACEBTC.COM does not belong to any of the official SpaceBTC channels.

Any contributors who are interested in details and want to talk to the creators of the exchange, feel free to PM the official SpaceBTC account.

BEWARE the unfair competition taking place in this thread

Visit our crypto exchange: www.spacebtc.com
Low fees, modern design & live support
twinhypesl

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:03:18 PM

I bought I ETH worth of tokens yesterday, using metamask, but I still haven't received them. The transaction does show on etherscan that it's completed though. Is it normal for it to take that long?

I followed the procedure in your site's FAQ for checking my token balance.

Would appreciate a response. Thanks

pm the etherscan page to me

Thanks for replying. I've sent the link to the etherscan page to you as a private message.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: