Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 11:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136593 times)
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:39:30 PM

Vietnamese ANN Thread translation https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=17459
White paper : https://goo.gl/TnKDJp
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:22:02 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 02:08:22 PM by Frogman

We are now preparing the FAQ.

One of the most frequently asked questions:

How do the presale mechanics work?

ANSWER:
The mechanics work as follows – you receive a temporary presale ATP token right now. After the ICO is complete your ATP token converts into ATL at a rate of 1 into 2 ATL. Meaning your 505 ATP which you bought for 1 ETH will become 1010 ATL in your wallet upon completion of the ICO.
Upstager

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 03:26:14 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 05:03:13 PM by Upstager

After everything I've read, this is the future of real estate and while very exciting, its very scary in that it eliminates two entire industries. Real Estate Agencies and Mortgage Brokers.
As my wife is a broker and I'm VP of sales for a mortgage company, ATLANT and its proposed business model is the future.

I will be writing a thorough article about this on Zempafy.com soon.

Some questions if I may:
How do you see ATLANT affecting the mortgage industry?
How do you see ATLANT affeccting the Real Estate industry?
How will ATLANT handle property taxes in the varied markets through out the world?
Will there be a need for real estate agents and or mortgage companies in this business model? If so, how so?
So I understand, you are ultimately build a real estate stock exchange where people can put their property up for sale on the exchange which is then converted into a token, buyable and tradeable? What will dictate each properties value on the tokenized market and how will one property be differentiated by another on the market?
How will ATLANT handle property transfer of ownership?
How would you help facilitate real estate agents looking to sell their clients property through your system, or rent them out for clients?
Will the Atlant market place function as an auction?
What is someone tries to sell a property worth $200,000 in their market for $300,000 in ATLANT? How will property valuation be handled for potential buyers in other countries?

I am writing a HUGE article on this right now and greatly appreciate your responses in as much detail as possible.

Thank you so much!
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

🌟🌟🚀📈We would like to thank our early adopters for your loyalty and support.
In the first 4 days of our presale we raised $670K(48% of desired goal)📈🚀🌟🌟

but your presale goal is about 125M$, you only raised $670K, it mean only reach 0.5% target? what is wrong with your answer?
Check your math. Presale goal was $1.25M. Although now with higher ETH price the numbers are different.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Upstager

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 10:11:56 PM

I posted my article about this http://zempafy.com/blockchain-ico-atlant-will-potentially-crush-real-estate-and-mortgage-industries-as-we-know-them/.

fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:58:09 PM

but your presale goal is about 125M$, you only raised $670K, it mean only reach 0.5% target? what is wrong with your answer?
Check your math. Presale goal was $1.25M. Although now with higher ETH price the numbers are different.

Yes, it does change the math a little, we were approximate, but also it does not mean we can’t close the pre-sale earlier, given that there’s been ample demand and it’s just for early adopters.

Thanks for writing the article – we share your passion, and appreciate it that you are into this subject as much as we are, and took the time write.

1. How do you see ATLANT affecting the mortgage industry?

When we’re eventually able to interact with government property blockchains, substantially, however for now we will try to disrupt other parts of the ecosystem.

How do you see ATLANT affeccting the Real Estate industry?

We would like to turn the real estate industry on its head. The industry is massive but not transparent or liquid. We want to make it so large commercial buildings trade similar to stocks, with bids and offers, and so that rentals whether it’s short term or long have 1/10th of the current fees, while bearing true quality ratings. In our opinion this is nothing short of a revolution.

How will ATLANT handle property taxes in the varied markets through out the world?

Property taxes will be handled by the real estate management company appointed by the tokenholders.

Will there be a need for real estate agents and or mortgage companies in this business model? If so, how so?

Real estate agents – initially yes, eventually, ATLANT or a similar model will replace them. Mortgage companies, same effect, but with a longer duration.

So I understand, you are ultimately build a real estate stock exchange where people can put their property up for sale on the exchange which is then converted into a token, buyable and tradeable?

In short, yes

What will dictate each properties value on the tokenized market and how will one property be differentiated by another on the market?

Adam Smith’s invisible hand does its magic. I’m halfway kidding, but just as any other efficient market, buyers and sellers come to a point at which they are willing to meet, and trades happen there. The fewer the frictional costs and transaction fees, the higher the volume, and thereby efficiency of the price finding mechanism.

How will ATLANT handle property transfer of ownership?

SPV which owns the asset is tokenized, tokens are rights to shares. Transfer happens by buying and selling these tokens.

How would you help facilitate real estate agents looking to sell their clients property through your system, or rent them out for clients?

ATLANT is agnostic as to who brings rental properties to it, or property assets to tokenize. While we would prefer to deal with beneficiaries, intermediaries could try to facilitate these trades. However, the whole process is set up in such a way so that they are not needed.

Will the Atlant market place function as an auction?

It will function as an exchange – similar to a way that BTC or ETH trade against fiat.
What is someone tries to sell a property worth $200,000 in their market for $300,000 in ATLANT? How will property valuation be handled for potential buyers in other countries?

We have a higher minimum for property size at the time, however in the initial PTO (property token offering) of the asset if the seller would like to sell substantially above market, the PTO will likely not be filled and similar to ICOs when soft-cap is not reached monies are returned to investors.

I am writing a HUGE article on this right now and greatly appreciate your responses in as much detail as possible.

Thanks Upstager
fdanconia

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:01:14 PM

Yes, it does change the math a little, we were approximate, but also it does not mean we can’t close the pre-sale earlier, given that there’s been ample demand and it’s just meant for early adopters.
Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

Here`s some fresh reading material: The Cointelegraph about ATLANT
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/atlant-real-estate-platform-for-tokenization-of-assets-and-airbnb-killer-announces-its-presale
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 12:13:06 AM

Am i the only one in here who is concerned that owning anonymous shares in real estate might not strictly be legal, or at least it is in some gray area of it.

A substantial part of large realestate purchases, globally, takes place via spv (special purpose vehicle) shells, because wealthy end beneficiaries are keen to optimize taxes, and not flaunt their wealth in public. Of course this is all done subject to local laws and regulations, and is perfectly "legal", just requires good lawyers.

ATLANT democratizes this process, for the masses, and has a further advantage of creating a liquid transparent market, which is a benefit to all participants.

mmm.. what is this exactly "spv (special purpose vehicle) shells"  Grin

anyway if you don't participate in the ico but buy the coins let's say in the exchange do you still get a part of the fees?
Is it like monthly or annualy?

1. Special purpose vehicle (SPV)
A legal entity created for a limited purpose. SPVs are used for a number of purposes including the acquisition and/or financing of a project, or the set up of a securitisation or a structured investment vehicle. They are usually used because they are free from any pre-existing obligations and debts, and are separate to the parties that set them up for accountancy, tax and insolvency purposes. http://uk.practicallaw.thomsonreuters.com/4-107-7534

2. Sorry for being repettetive, but I'll quote again from pg 8-9 of the ATLANT White Paper, in the paragraphs below. The fees for the rental portion will be instantaneous, for tokenized properties - upon tokenization events. For PTOs, they will be set by voting of token holders, in conjunction with management companies of each PTO, likely on a monthly basis, for the most part.

=====
ATL tokens are essentially membership certificates in the ATLANT Platform, which give the following rights and privileges to their owners:

Listing fee charged in ERC20 compliant property tokens, in all properties listed through the ATLANT Platform during their initial property token offerings. The platform enables property owners and developers to tokenize property by creating customized smart contracts and perform a token distribution to either sell property (partially or completely) or attract financing for its construction. The size of the listing fee is initially set at 7% of the underlying asset and, subsequently, determined by voting of the ATL token holders. After a successful token sale, an agreed part of the property tokens is released out of ATLANT escrow to ATL token holders proportionately.

Commissions from P2P rentals are imposed on the lessor, as a small fee, once a transaction with the lessee is finalized. These commissions are distributed to the ATL token holders. The size of this fee is determined by voting of the ATL token holders.
Votes to decide various actions taken with respect to the property: platform listing decision, listing fee approval, law firm choice, management company choice (property tokenization), property for rent approval, rental fee approval.

Ability to work, and earn extra income, within the framework of ATLANT as an arbiter for conflict resolution in P2P rentals, moderated via an arbiter rating system. As a result of this work funds withheld from the escrow of the losing party are distributed to the ATL token holder who performed the arbitration.

Influence on the platform and ability to propose, vote on and aid further developments to improve the efficiency of real estate globally, as well as boost ATLANT’s global adoption and growth.

Thanks! I'm in! Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
fdanconia

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:17:37 AM

Would like to remind you to join ATLANT Telegram: http://t.me/atlant_eng and Slack: http://atlantio.slack.com channels, for speedy responses to any questions you might have.
fdanconia

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:43:52 AM

BTCBTCBTC          I would like to remind you that we have an excellent bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053308          BTCBTCBTC
Pollina

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

When I visit the smartcontract in etherscan. There's only 1 address who hold the token, it's mean this time only 1 investor? But when I see the title in the etherscan there's a word that say Unverified. What does it means?

Hi,

No, this actually means that there is only one original pre-sale contract created by the ATLANT Team accepting ETH in exchange for ATP, which will turn into ATL.

You can easily verify contributions and total amount of ETH raised using Etherscan:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x6d85320c086aee2ecd2693855fb2164c494fd251

The word Unverified means that ATP is a pre-sale only token, while the main ATL token distributed during the ICO will officially be verified on Etherscan. This is standard for every pre-sale / ICO token on the market.
Pollina

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:16:51 AM

I think right now there are two ICO running at the same time one is in presale and another one is in CrowdSale what was the basis the idea for real estate platforms. As a buyer I will look for all amenities plots how can you integrate all those on a single website. How can a buyer impress by seeing on website photos?

Please read the white papers carefully, there are indeed several icos saying they have something to do with real estate, but they are totally different. We don't just list plots - we are a platform for listing tokenized real estate assets. When they are listed subsequently they trade similar to stocks. All of the information regarding the asset will be listed on our blockchain, this includes legal documents as well as photos, etc.

There are several similar projects, without the blockchain, for instance Realty Shares. But n Realty Shares or other similar schemes you do not have the liquidity of the secondary market, meaning once you buy a piece of their property and receive some income you might be happy, but the second you come to sell you're at the behest of where they bid you or someone that comes to them that wants to bid you for your piece. Given that this is real estate, and is a terribly inefficient market, without an order screen and competitive bids and offers you would likely have to sell to them below the prevailing market price. With ATLANT, you have a real bid x offer screen so you know the true price of the asset. Not to mention that it will be substantially more liquid. Also, don't forget, we have an Airbnb and Booking killer to boot.

Pollina

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

Take a look at what Richard Kastelein, Founder and Editor in Chief of Blockchain News, has to say about ATLANT planform

/2017/08/02/atlant-announces-ico-revolutionary-blockchain-based-real-estate-platform/] http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2017/08/02/atlant-announces-ico-revolutionary-blockchain-based-real-estate-platform/ 
fdanconia

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:00:13 PM

When I visit the smartcontract in etherscan. There's only 1 address who hold the token, it's mean this time only 1 investor? But when I see the title in the etherscan there's a word that say Unverified. What does it means?

Hi,

No, this actually means that there is only one original pre-sale contract created by the ATLANT Team accepting ETH in exchange for ATP, which will turn into ATL.

You can easily verify contributions and total amount of ETH raised using Etherscan:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x6d85320c086aee2ecd2693855fb2164c494fd251

The word Unverified means that ATP is a pre-sale only token, while the main ATL token distributed during the ICO will officially be verified on Etherscan. This is standard for every pre-sale / ICO token on the market.
Owh i'm sorry for my statement. I was visit the wrong address. The address that I visit is unverified. Thanks for that statement.
BTW now they got $722,065.14 in 5 day. Great achievment for the presale period.

$750K but this is just the beginning, the key thing is that it's just for a select group that knows about us, as we just barely started making public announcements
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

"Suspicious link removed"
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:20:00 PM

Korean ANN thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069795.0
fdanconia

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:53:34 PM

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/08/02/atlant-announces-ico-revolutionary-blockchain-based-real-estate-platform

here's the proper link, sorry
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:52:05 AM

looks very interested project. i am going to join this project. concept and team looks like very attractive and hard working. i am satisfied with this project. great
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:08:31 AM

looks very interested project. i am going to join this project. concept and team looks like very attractive and hard working. i am satisfied with this project. great

Thank you for support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: