Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

Atlant is investing so little investment. I think the project owners will have a good Atlant token. I think this means that the price will move up for the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:33:54 PM

Deal news with the stock exchange is a really nice situation. Atlant can come in solid. They may regret those who do not join the ICO. He keeps getting a little investment.
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:47:48 PM

Atlant is investing so little investment. I think the project owners will have a good Atlant token. I think this means that the price will move up for the price.
we need more investments, i agree.
Snipe85

Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:06:16 PM

I suppose, it's a great idea - real estate transactions based on blockchain technology and without intermediaries. This project has a strong support and at the moment Atlant tokens are listed on Etherdelta & Yobit, its cool Smiley

Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

Why The ATLANT Token Is Not A Security

The ATL token is what is known as a utility token, and is not a security.

We are often asked whether or not the ATLANT token (ATL) is a security.

ATLANT has received legal opinions from leading attorneys covering the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe, stating that the ATL token is not a security.

The U.S. decision was prepared by Velton Zegelman PC, a legal firm specializing in the emerging field of cryptocurrency law and acting as corporate counsel for numerous high profile ICO (initial coin offering) transactions, including ATLANT.

The U.S. decision concludes:

“We conclude that the ATL token would not be deemed to meet the definition of security and, accordingly, that the federal securities laws would not apply to the initial distribution and subsequent trading of such ATL tokens in the United States.”

In the decision, Zegelman cites the Howey test as the primary standard for determining whether or not a given cryptocurrency token is a security, or not, stating:

“The applicable Supreme Court case for determining whether an instrument meets the definition of security is SEC v. Howey, 328 U.S. 293 (1946). The Supreme Court has reaffirmed the Howey analysis as recently as 2004 in SEC v. Edwards, 540 U.S. 398 (2004). The Howey standard applies to blockchain tokens and ICOs as well.”

The decision then goes on to address the four criteria outlined in the Howey test, point by point.

One pertinent passage highlights exactly why the ATLANT token is not a security, per the fourth point of the Howey test, which requires that a given (token, in this case) have any increase in value occur “solely through the effort of others.”

“If ATL token holders have rights to validate transactions in the ATLANT platform, to vote on issues related to the selection and management of tokenized real estate assets, to act as individual arbitrators in p2p rental disputes, and to generally actively participate in ATLANT platform operations and derive active income from their efforts, then there is no expectation of profits solely from the efforts of others.”

And, per the rights described in the ATLANT White Paper (p.8–9), ATL token holders certainly do have such rights:
ATL tokens are essentially membership certificates in the ATLANT Platform, which give the following rights and privileges to their owners provided compliance with KYC/AML policies of ATLANT and proof of member activity confirmed by running an ATLANT node on the member’s computer:

After a successful token sale, an agreed portion of the property tokens are released to ATL token holders proportionately.

Commissions from P2P platform fees are distributed to the ATL token holders. The size of this fee is determined by voting of the ATL token holders.

ATL token holders also participate in votes to decide various actions taken with respect to the property: platform listing decision, listing fee approval, law firm choice, management company choice (property tokenization), property for rent approval, and rental fee approval.
There is also the ability to work, and to earn extra income, within the framework of ATLANT as an arbiter for conflict resolution in P2P rentals, moderated via an arbiter rating system. As a result of this work, the funds withheld from the escrow of the losing party are distributed to the ATL token holder who performed the arbitration.

ATL token holders also have influence on the platform and ability to propose, vote on and aid further developments to improve the efficiency of real estate globally, as well as boost ATLANT’s global adoption and growth.
Token holders agree upon every decision taken within the platform, affecting both tokenizing property and the P2P rental service, by the use of a voting mechanism. ATL token holders vote for or against the proposals created by the most reputable token holders, covering all activities within the platform.

The UK/EU decision was prepared by Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), headquartered in London, a 1st tier real estate law practice according to Legal 500.

After extensive exploration of various facets of UK/EU legislation related to securities, including MiFID, Prospectus Directive and AIFMD, the decision concludes:
“We do not consider that the ATL tokens will constitute securities under EU-level or UK legislation, and as such, the UK and broader EU-level financial services regulatory regimes will not apply to restrict the offering of ATL tokens to EU-based persons.”

Per both of these decisions, it is clear that the ATLANT token is not a security as defined by relevant law in the United States, the United Kingdom, or European Union.
zhou2

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:19:01 PM

I will keep an eye on this project. Looking good. Smiley

emreunsal10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:43:53 PM

Admins and campaign managers.

Saw many participants, still waiting for the updates of the signatures, including myself. well i guess that this campaign will be success but the campaign manager is not responsive anymore. On bounty thread, for few weeks, campaign managers don't reply. So i wrote it here.

Can you update the sheets that havent updated for 1 month please?
jhontwis

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

I hope to hear a few more good news from Atlant. If the stock exchange agreements could be opened sooner, they could provide a rapid increase in the amount of investment. But I'm still hopeful will win nice: D
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:07:05 PM

Saw many participants, still waiting for the updates of the signatures, including myself. well i guess that this campaign will be success but the campaign manager is not responsive anymore. On bounty thread, for few weeks, campaign managers don't reply. So i wrote it here.

You only need to complete your work follow the ATLANT bounty campaign rules, they will update at the end of this campaign. Maybe, you do not know other manager campaign also does that as my manager campaign now.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

You only need to complete your work follow the ATLANT bounty campaign rules, they will update at the end of this campaign. Maybe, you do not know other manager campaign also does that as my manager campaign now.
I am just curious about how they can control weekly number of posts in the end. But as long as I will get my bountys I don't really care Wink
carlzec

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

I am following the Atlant project closely. Blockchain will be a privilege for my life. Yes a nice project can make a solid ICO. It just needs some patience.
HowToCrypto

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:21:09 PM

Hello , just bought on the ICO, ATL arrived on the account, but I think I didn't received any bonus. Does somebody know if the bonus will be allocated later, after the ICO and will be credited to my account? Because I checked some pages on this thread and the FAQ on the ATLANT site, but didn't find anything.
carlzec

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:29:13 PM

I think the Atlantian follower is over. Investors were disturbed by the outcome of China's intervention in the cryptographic markets. But the effect is slow. Atlant continues to invest.
fdanconia

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:44:02 AM

Hello , just bought on the ICO, ATL arrived on the account, but I think I didn't received any bonus. Does somebody know if the bonus will be allocated later, after the ICO and will be credited to my account? Because I checked some pages on this thread and the FAQ on the ATLANT site, but didn't find anything.

Bonus is in the stated price
fdanconia

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:22:54 AM

Why The ATLANT Token Is Not A Security

The ATL token is what is known as a utility token, and is not a security.

We are often asked whether or not the ATLANT token (ATL) is a security.

ATLANT has received legal opinions from leading attorneys covering the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe, stating that the ATL token is not a security.

The U.S. decision was prepared by Velton Zegelman PC, a legal firm specializing in the emerging field of cryptocurrency law and acting as corporate counsel for numerous high profile ICO (initial coin offering) transactions, including ATLANT.

The U.S. decision concludes:

“We conclude that the ATL token would not be deemed to meet the definition of security and, accordingly, that the federal securities laws would not apply to the initial distribution and subsequent trading of such ATL tokens in the United States.”

In the decision, Zegelman cites the Howey test as the primary standard for determining whether or not a given cryptocurrency token is a security, or not, stating:

“The applicable Supreme Court case for determining whether an instrument meets the definition of security is SEC v. Howey, 328 U.S. 293 (1946). The Supreme Court has reaffirmed the Howey analysis as recently as 2004 in SEC v. Edwards, 540 U.S. 398 (2004). The Howey standard applies to blockchain tokens and ICOs as well.”

The decision then goes on to address the four criteria outlined in the Howey test, point by point.

One pertinent passage highlights exactly why the ATLANT token is not a security, per the fourth point of the Howey test, which requires that a given (token, in this case) have any increase in value occur “solely through the effort of others.”

“If ATL token holders have rights to validate transactions in the ATLANT platform, to vote on issues related to the selection and management of tokenized real estate assets, to act as individual arbitrators in p2p rental disputes, and to generally actively participate in ATLANT platform operations and derive active income from their efforts, then there is no expectation of profits solely from the efforts of others.”

And, per the rights described in the ATLANT White Paper (p.8–9), ATL token holders certainly do have such rights:
ATL tokens are essentially membership certificates in the ATLANT Platform, which give the following rights and privileges to their owners provided compliance with KYC/AML policies of ATLANT and proof of member activity confirmed by running an ATLANT node on the member’s computer:

After a successful token sale, an agreed portion of the property tokens are released to ATL token holders proportionately.

Commissions from P2P platform fees are distributed to the ATL token holders. The size of this fee is determined by voting of the ATL token holders.

ATL token holders also participate in votes to decide various actions taken with respect to the property: platform listing decision, listing fee approval, law firm choice, management company choice (property tokenization), property for rent approval, and rental fee approval.
There is also the ability to work, and to earn extra income, within the framework of ATLANT as an arbiter for conflict resolution in P2P rentals, moderated via an arbiter rating system. As a result of this work, the funds withheld from the escrow of the losing party are distributed to the ATL token holder who performed the arbitration.

ATL token holders also have influence on the platform and ability to propose, vote on and aid further developments to improve the efficiency of real estate globally, as well as boost ATLANT’s global adoption and growth.
Token holders agree upon every decision taken within the platform, affecting both tokenizing property and the P2P rental service, by the use of a voting mechanism. ATL token holders vote for or against the proposals created by the most reputable token holders, covering all activities within the platform.

The UK/EU decision was prepared by Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), headquartered in London, a 1st tier real estate law practice according to Legal 500.

After extensive exploration of various facets of UK/EU legislation related to securities, including MiFID, Prospectus Directive and AIFMD, the decision concludes:
“We do not consider that the ATL tokens will constitute securities under EU-level or UK legislation, and as such, the UK and broader EU-level financial services regulatory regimes will not apply to restrict the offering of ATL tokens to EU-based persons.”

Per both of these decisions, it is clear that the ATLANT token is not a security as defined by relevant law in the United States, the United Kingdom, or European Union.

Important for all ICOs to have this!
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:28:55 AM

Good day Just wanna ask who's in charge of changing the designated eth wallet for the bounty. My first wallet has been compromised i already PM frogman is he the Bounty manager here. Thank you in advance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:39:41 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 07:53:17 AM by SuperNovah90

#to bounty manager

I could check the whole spreadsheet for a little reward, if u don't have time for that.

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:48:40 AM

Good day Just wanna ask who's in charge of changing the designated eth wallet for the bounty. My first wallet has been compromised i already PM frogman is he the Bounty manager here. Thank you in advance.
There is a right thread for bounty discussions, you should post your concerns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053308.2540
There's still plenty of time before the ICO end so you can expect the manager will help you with your problem.

emreunsal10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

There is a right thread for bounty discussions, you should post your concerns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053308.2540
There's still plenty of time before the ICO end so you can expect the manager will help you with your problem.

we posted there, but didnt get a reply. now its been 1 month since spreadsheets not updated.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

Hello, manager! My rank has changed to weeks ago, I send mesages for you but you don't unswer. Please mark the changes in the spreadsheet, I already changed the signature my rank - member. My number in the spreadsheets: 215 Thank you!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: