Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:26:15 AM

Do you plan to start with Great Britain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:23:07 PM

Atlant is a global platform - we are talking to several property holders about tokenization, and getting quite a few reverse inquiries.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

Atlant continues to invest even in small markets. I have been waiting for the reflection of the money entering the crypto money market in ICOs in recent days
carlzec

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

I will always hope for Atlant. Because I believe a beautiful project will take your life. Until the last day, the amount of investment will increase if it is small or small.
Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

I will always hope for Atlant. Because I believe a beautiful project will take your life. Until the last day, the amount of investment will increase if it is small or small.

Thank you!
Such nice words of support are really important for us!
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:26:26 PM

ATLANT Use Case: Tokenized Real Estate Ownership

Wang Wei is an engineer in Beijing who wants to make the best investments for his family’s future. He talked it over with his wife Jia, and they agreed that real estate is usually good over the long term, and stable. However, as a young family with limited investment funds, they felt their options probably didn’t include real estate. That level of investment would have to wait.

If only there were options that didn’t require hefty upfront investment in a single property, and that could be diversified, somehow. And which also had the possibilities of the kind of growth that Wei had already enjoyed from his cryptocurrency portfolio.

Oh well, Wei and Jia both decided, that’s probably not realistic in connection with real estate investing. Maybe in the future, when they had saved more, they could invest in such things.

Wei went back online to research various investment options that were realistic. There were some that seemed okay, but he really wasn’t happy.
Then, he found ATLANT.

A whole new world opened up for him. Wei learned that he could invest in real estate assets in a very similar way to trading stocks. And not only that, but he could invest in properties located around the world. Wei got excited, and started researching various properties listed on the ATLANT platform, in several different countries.

He found a new office building in London, a manufacturing center in Singapore, and a very interesting small business center getting ready to open in Metz, France.

Then it hit him, and Wei sighed deeply. His available investment funds only totaled $50,000 or so. Not enough to invest in these three attractive properties, surely.

Still, Wei wanted to know what was possible with ATLANT, and so he researched ATLANT’s approach a bit more, especially the specifics of tokenizing real estate assets, and what fractionalized ownership really meant.

The information he found included the fact that the ATLANT platform offers a unique token for each property, and as with all such tokens, he could invest as much or as little as he liked.

And then the light bulb went off in Wei’s head, and a big grin broke across his face. He didn’t have to decide between these attractive properties. He could allocate some funds to each of them.

Wei worried that there might be differences, though. For instance, when you invest in stocks, you know the company has been vetted thoroughly, as part of their filings. Had these properties been vetted as well? As he dug deeper, Wei ended up not only satisfied, but also impressed with ATLANT’s overall approach.

ATLANT, it turned out, ensures that there are no hidden issues that could harm investors. All listed properties had demonstrated that they were in full compliance with the local laws, and that their property had no liens or other outstanding issues. And it was all certified by the appropriate authorities in each jurisdiction, and recorded on the immutable blockchain.

Wei was sold. He knew his investment could go up or down with the market, and due to various aspects of each property, but not because of any hidden items or legal issues.

He put together $50,000 from his existing cryptocurrency portfolio, and registered on the ATLANT platform, allocating his funds between the three properties he thought were best.

Wei knew that nothing was guaranteed, but at the same time, these all looked like really good investments. And he could own a piece of each of them, with a few hours of research from the comfort of his own phone.

Over the next two years, Wei received proportionate income from the tenants of all three properties, based on the number of tokens he held for each of them. The value of his three tokens increased by an average of 18%. This was a better return than he might have gotten from many other investments, and with none of the extra costs or hassle.

Performance of his investment was akin to owning parts in these buildings, and getting profits from rental payments, but without any of the hassle. Wei and Jia were quite happy with their investments, and how easy it was to make them.

ABOUT ATLANT

ATLANT is a revolutionary global real estate platform enabling tokenization of real estate ownership and P2P rentals.
The rapidly growing ATLANT team is both distributed and global, with current team members in the U.S., the U.K., Russia and Hong Kong. The ATLANT platform is scheduled for launch in March 2018.
For additional details, and/or to participate in ATLANT’s ICO (ending October 31, 2017), please visit www.atlant.io.
carlzec

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

Atlant combines blockchain technology with real estate. It's a nice and logical project. In time, investors may feel closer. The project may be in better places in the future.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:15:21 PM

Bitcoin's fast-rising motion seems to brake. In this case, ICOs can be reflected positively. Atlant can also benefit from this. Investors can invest more in Atlanta.
carlzec

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:21:53 PM

In these tough market conditions, however, robust projects can survive. I think a project that can accommodate this situation in Atlanta. Investors are a bit hesitant, but they will continue to invest until the last day.
PikaShuh

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:28:43 PM

In these tough market conditions, however, robust projects can survive. I think a project that can accommodate this situation in Atlanta. Investors are a bit hesitant, but they will continue to invest until the last day.

Bitcoin's fast-rising motion seems to brake. In this case, ICOs can be reflected positively. Atlant can also benefit from this. Investors can invest more in Atlanta.
crazy price update from bitcoin, much my altcoin in red form.. bad portofolio  Smiley
let's hope this one will finish quickly

last time i check Total Funding : $5 417 167 Target : $6 000 000
1 day remaining for ICO week 5, there is still time to reach the target

real estate is a god project that's how i understand it in every country
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:18:48 AM

FROGMAN:
 I am lintel, i am in atlant signature campaign. Currently I am in number 357 of the signature campaign list. Please update my rank from member to full member. I've been a full member since september 16.  Thank you
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:48:08 AM

FROGMAN:
 I am lintel, i am in atlant signature campaign. Currently I am in number 357 of the signature campaign list. Please update my rank from member to full member. I've been a full member since september 16.  Thank you

Hi. Please report to bounty thread.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

FROGMAN:

when ico is over, then what will happen to those tokens that are not sold? will they be burned?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

FROGMAN:

when ico is over, then what will happen to those tokens that are not sold? will they be burned?

ICO over on Oct 31 or if reach hard cap. Yes, unsold token will be burned.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:25:09 PM

FROGMAN:

ICO over on Oct 31 or if reach hard cap. Yes, unsold token will be burned.

I wonder if at the end of ico will buy more tokens , now it is too slow , I would like this project to be a success

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

FROGMAN:

Hi. October 31, all unsold tokens will be burned.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:46:55 PM

FROGMAN:

i am also in the signature bounty camp and my rank is upgraded but on spreadsheet its not yet updated
i also contact with camp manager and he replied that we soon will be update the spreadsheet
and i think yes all the remaining coin that will left unsold in ICO should be burn
if they burned them then supply reduce and value will be up
but i don't know the final decision of the team
let's hope for the best
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:59:51 PM

FROGMAN:

i am also in the signature bounty camp and my rank is upgraded but on spreadsheet its not yet updated
i also contact with camp manager and he replied that we soon will be update the spreadsheet
and i think yes all the remaining coin that will left unsold in ICO should be burn
if they burned them then supply reduce and value will be up
but i don't know the final decision of the team
let's hope for the best
Please post your bounty problem on atlant bounty campaign, couldn't you read?
About unsold token, it has been dissussed many times and from the start, if you have read on atlant's WP, it says all unsold tokens will be burned. There is no final decision again about how they will do with unsold token
IamMe13

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:39:39 PM

I really believed in this project to be successful, all out support to the team! More power and best of luck.
Pollina

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:42:40 PM

A Blockchain Platform that is Accelerating the Sharing Economy and Disrupting the Real Estate Ecosystem

Real estate is one of the oldest markets in the world and it is bound to continue existing and growing as long as humankind needs shelter as a basic necessity of life. In other words, the real estate market is here to stay forever.

Though unchanged in its fundamental processes of temporary or permanent transfer of ownership from one party to another, the procedures of transaction and systems of owning landed properties have evolved in so many ways over time.

In the ancient times only community heads retained ownership of properties and allocated them to whoever they deemed necessary for different purposes. Long after that, individuals and groups started buying off these assets completely and acquired full ownership rights. Populations increased and the property market expanded as well until the more organized systems that we have in existence today.

Challenges in the current system

Despite the organisation of the existing markets, it is still confronted with a lot of challenges that make it difficult for individuals and groups to enjoy the full benefits that are resident within the real estate ecosystem.

The high cost of real estate which is as a result of several external charges and fees by third parties, and also due to the pseudo-monopoly that is existent within the market have locked out a lot of individuals from participating in the market. This is all about to change as ATLANT introduces a blockchain platform that will decentralize the market and totally overhaul the existing system. This innovation is designed to bring about a more transparent and secure market that will be open to all classes of investors.

A non-conventional system

Recently, complete ownership of large real estate properties is becoming unpopular. This is mainly because of the inherent liabilities involved in servicing these properties, especially when they are not in full functional use. With the emergence of the sharing economy, companies like Airbnb, Bookings and Expedia have created platforms that make it easy for individuals or organisations to rent spaces for use on a need and purpose basis. In order words, they have created systems that take renting away from the traditional annual lease or usual hotel booking services. Rather, house owners who may be out of town, or have extra unused spaces can put them up for short time renting and be located directly by those who need them.

This is a kind of service that has grown in popularity and is being patronized by users all over the world. However, this centralized system is prone to deficiencies in the area of high charges that result from fees paid to the platform providers like Airbnb, and also the issue of fake reviews. These are the problems, among several others that the ATLANT platform is out to solve by implementing the blockchain in real estate.

Blockchain for change

ATLANT is implementing the Blockchain in order to reshape the title insurance industry. By registering real estate on a distributed ledger, blockchain could streamline the manually intensive practice of examining public records when validating titles in real estate transactions. While blockchain technology is still in its infancy, and complete decentralized ledger of global property is not going to happen overnight, ATLANT plans to take a leading role in all facets of real estate globally to make this a reality, starting with disrupting the rental market and tokenizing large real estate assets for trading.

Having an asset registered on the decentralized ledger will enable a transparent procedure that will automatically eliminate fraudulent practices in the form of fake reviews and declarations. This will boost the confidence level in the market, making room for more reliable transactions. Tokenization of assets is a development that will create a very liquid market where anyone from anywhere in the work can participate effectively.

Most times, large real estate assets that are put up for sale in the market overstay due to the unavailability of capable buyers. Tokenizing these assets and having these tokens available in a decentralized exchange makes them very liquid and saleable in smaller fractions. It also gives lower level investors the opportunity to buy into properties that they judge to be viable but with no capacity to buy them as a whole.

A decentralized exchange

These transactions will be carried on the ATLANT transparent, secure and decentralized exchange using the Atlant (ATL) tokens. All Atlant (ATL) tokens are essentially membership certificates in the ATLANT Platform, which give numerous rights and privileges to their owners. These owners must comply with KYC/AML policies of ATLANT and proof of member activity confirmed by running an ATLANT node on the member’s computer.

This decentralized platform will also offer a transparent environment for Peer-to-Peer renting that will be more cost effective and void of manipulations in the form of fake reviews and forged rating.

Real estate is a gift of nature and an intrinsic aspect of human existence that should be managed in a manner that is fair to all. The existing systems have failed in offering a fair platform for market competition, therefore the majority of the world population are excluded from the property ownership circle. Services within the sector are also designed in a way that there is a clear demarcation between the rich and the poor.

ATLANT’s blockchain platform has the potential to help accelerate the adoption of the Sharing Economy which has already begun to unleash industry disruption by opening up significant amounts of previously untapped private capacity and tokenization of property may completely change real estate transactions and ownership transfer as we know them.

Source: https://blog.coinschedule.com/a-blockchain-platform-that-is-accelerating-the-sharing-economy-and-disrupting-the-real-estate-ecosystem/
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: