Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:05:48 AM

no one tells the exact date, developers can say only the month in which it will happen

Yes, we don't have any specific update on their progress, the main problem with Atlant is communication, they don't have proper communication with the community.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

ATL down from 0.000190 to 0.000019 , 10 time dumping, when will it go up ?
It will only go up and gain trust again in investors if they delivered the platform on time with no delays because one single day delay can affect the credibility of the ATLANT team many investors will dump their tokens and exchange it to a more promising one.   

axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

ATL down from 0.000190 to 0.000019 , 10 time dumping, when will it go up ?
It will only go up and gain trust again in investors if they delivered the platform on time with no delays because one single day delay can affect the credibility of the ATLANT team many investors will dump their tokens and exchange it to a more promising one.   
punctuality is necessary in that it builds more confidence in investors is not an easy thing so the team should put that priority in order to keep their credibility up.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

A lot of projects have deadlines in March but every project, as you point out, has their own (or not) strategy in order to keep their investors up to date or thrilled.

I'm sadly enough still waiting on ATLANT to comment on the QUOINEX-listing that was announced in October to be done in December last year though...
QUOINEX is ask for fee, about $100,000. The team was told that they will not being listed in the exchange if they not pay the fee first. Before that QUOINEX give free listing but changed. I read about 3 months ago.
raulduke

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

Lost trust on ATL
Roadmap say platform will release in march and march is about to end and still they are not conformed about the date
No office picture, not active on any social media,.  Undecided
I am sure some investors think like you do, but remember that this month has not ended yet so we better wait until it's over.
Some project loves to make a thrill and do give update at the last deadline, I hope Atlant would do the same so investors will be happy for this month.

A lot of projects have deadlines in March but every project, as you point out, has their own (or not) strategy in order to keep their investors up to date or thrilled.

I'm sadly enough still waiting on ATLANT to comment on the QUOINEX-listing that was announced in October to be done in December last year though...

Page 6 of ATLANT's white paper shows three funded assets (Figure 3). Have any assets been tokenized, or is this just a sample of what a screen would look like if any assets were ever funded?
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:13:58 PM

Lost trust on ATL
Roadmap say platform will release in march and march is about to end and still they are not conformed about the date
I am sure some investors think like you do, but remember that this month has not ended yet so we better wait until it's over.
Some project loves to make a thrill and do give update at the last deadline, I hope Atlant would do the same so investors will be happy for this month.

Page 6 of ATLANT's white paper shows three funded assets (Figure 3). Have any assets been tokenized, or is this just a sample of what a screen would look like if any assets were ever funded?

I think it's just an example.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

QUOINEX is ask for fee, about $100,000. The team was told that they will not being listed in the exchange if they not pay the fee first. Before that QUOINEX give free listing but changed. I read about 3 months ago.
That is a very expensive amount, the team should not pay that amount when the platform is not live yet because we cannot expect
that it will generate volume, we should be more focus on the development as the price will follow.

So far, the current exchanges are good enough. OKex and Hitbtc are both good exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:39 AM

That is a very expensive amount, the team should not pay that amount when the platform is not live yet because we cannot expect
that it will generate volume, we should be more focus on the development as the price will follow.

So far, the current exchanges are good enough. OKex and Hitbtc are both good exchanges.

agreed ,With the great concept of the project, I think this is capital of a project's success ,i am  waiting for the development of the platform!
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

agreed ,With the great concept of the project, I think this is capital of a project's success ,i am  waiting for the development of the platform!
Some project takes time to grow, let's admit that we have lesser volume so we can't trade actively using this token.
This is good for long term hold and I think in less than a year there is already a great result and the value will grow since the market will surely recover that time as well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

Yes, they are many other exchanges where they can lose ATL, we are something growth in the ATL and in terms of developments. We are waiting for it for many days with the great hope we have in the project.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

Yes, they are many other exchanges where they can lose ATL, we are something growth in the ATL and in terms of developments. We are waiting for it for many days with the great hope we have in the project.
The point is not all coins listed in big exchanges do rise, right now Binance is the most popular due to its big volume but if you check
all the coins listed, there are some which has less volume so it's not wise to just seek for exchanges without something you can rely that would help
you to push the price upward.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

I think it's better to use funds for development instead of focusing on how to get into the big exchange, with good development then by itself will make this token famous and easy to enter big exchange.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

I think it's better to use funds for development instead of focusing on how to get into the big exchange, with good development then by itself will make this token famous and easy to enter big exchange.
The atlant is already known to public but it has a bad reputation from investors and bounty hunters as i've seen there is no demand in here which is an opposite of the ICo when its live and on going there are plenty of good informations and updates that comes from the team. The problem i think is on its founders after making money that made this atlant delays.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

The point is not all coins listed in big exchanges do rise, right now Binance is the most popular due to its big volume but if you check
all the coins listed, there are some which has less volume so it's not wise to just seek for exchanges without something you can rely that would help
you to push the price upward.
I saw the statistics on the growth of coins after listing, and almost all coins listing on Binance show fold increase
lion2791

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

When can we expect the main launch of Atlanta program?
raulduke

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

Lost trust on ATL

I think it's just an example.

Thanks. I think you're correct. I got excited when I saw that; made me think ALTANT had successfully tokenized like $50M of real estate. Seems obvious now that they haven't.

Has ANYONE successfully tokenized a piece of real estate, or is everyone still in platform-building stage?
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

is that exchange good? what if it is ti much for them. i think they are greed. later they add atl themselves Grin
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

is that exchange good? what if it is ti much for them. i think they are greed. later they add atl themselves Grin
atl is lucky that token is already traded elsewhere, but worse for those who have no choice and they pay this fee
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

atl is lucky that token is already traded elsewhere, but worse for those who have no choice and they pay this fee
There are a lot of sites of course, that would be depending on the team on where they want to get listed.
Even decentralized exchanges can bring volume, I still remember before that PPT https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/populous/ maintains
a good volume at Etherdelta and it was just beginning to drop when Binance added PPT.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

There are a lot of sites of course, that would be depending on the team on where they want to get listed.
Even decentralized exchanges can bring volume, I still remember before that PPT https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/populous/ maintains
a good volume at Etherdelta and it was just beginning to drop when Binance added PPT.

Previously Etherdelta is generating some volumes in the market but the major drawback with ED is it the network is lagging to much, so people divert from ED to other best exchanges. Now After ForkDelta and Idex came into Existence many people forget about ED.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: