Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:40:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
SquirtsXMR

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:09:52 PM

ATLANT so many years on the market and lack of a big exchange ..(only shit or scam exchange)
Project without a future

Yea its absurd. They dn't even update the list of worthless exchanges (so many delisted atlant) so newer folks dont even know where to buy.

And idk who is saying that this team is great and shit, its been almost a year since they said they'd launch platform. They claim it was an estimate, but they HAD to know it was an unattaintable estimate.  The devs spend all their time banning people in Telegram.

Now theyre harvesting people's personal info before they exit scam.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:24:01 AM

ATLANT so many years on the market and lack of a big exchange ..(only shit or scam exchange)
Project without a future

i do not think that hitbit is a scam exchange, it is first. second, atlant only one year on the market. find out something befor posting.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:08:23 AM

i do not think that hitbit is a scam exchange, it is first.
Do you mean hitbtc? because I don't know any exchange site with a name hitbit.
I guess, we should take our frustration here, the value is down but you cannot call lit a scam project.
They are here giving us their update, that's being transparent and actually they have no power to dictate the price, it's us who can do that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SquirtsXMR

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:12:53 AM

Project without a future

i do not think that hitbit is a scam exchange, it is first. second, atlant only one year on the market. find out something befor posting.

Hitbtc is literally a scam exchange... like, its been proven on a mutlitude of levels by a mutlitude of people. Just do a reddit search in r/monero or r/cryptocurrency
There is plenty of proof. Please dont come in here hot without doing any research.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:14:59 PM

Project without a future

Hitbtc is literally a scam exchange... like, its been proven on a mutlitude of levels by a mutlitude of people. Just do a reddit search in r/monero or r/cryptocurrency
There is plenty of proof. Please dont come in here hot without doing any research.
i am using hitBTC but nothing is wrong until you show some interest in their chat window
there are plenty of scammers who guide you wrong for invest. so research on where you want to invest
only one thing is not good in hitBTC and that is higher fee charges for withdrawals
okex is good exchange but atlant is delisted from there due to lower volume
Adya

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:21:35 PM

i do not think that hitbit is a scam exchange, it is first.
Do you mean hitbtc? because I don't know any exchange site with a name hitbit.
I guess, we should take our frustration here, the value is down but you cannot call lit a scam project.
They are here giving us their update, that's being transparent and actually they have no power to dictate the price, it's us who can do that.

so if you read carefully what i wrote then you should quote with this point not me, but those who shout that atl is scam.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:32:42 PM

@zahidmoon it is logical that Okex deliste Atlant, is a serious exchange, not like the "team" that only thinks about collecting more money.
Adya

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:41:38 PM

@zahidmoon it is logical that Okex deliste Atlant, is a serious exchange, not like the "team" that only thinks about collecting more money.

so okex delisted atlant permanently? but talks was about that they just hyde atl from visible screenplace or something like that.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:03:58 PM

so okex delisted atlant permanently? but talks was about that they just hyde atl from visible screenplace or something like that.
Yes they did. There is no okex again from what we can see on ATL's market
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atlant/#markets

What's the point to hide ATL in a exchange?
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:34:19 AM

I have ended the KYC Procedures and the Address Whitelisting Procedures, feeling good.

Happy New year 2019 to the Atlant team and all of you, Go Atlant !
Congratulations mate, Happy new Year too.
I hope this year will be a new year full of success for the Atlant project, I can see that the team are really working hard
and they did not give up despite of the bear market for almost the whole year 2018.

They are still here and keep updating us with the development, this is a great team that we are investing with.

Smiley Thank you Stadus, very kind. I do think 2019 will be a good crypto year as 2020 btc halving is on its way,
in few weeks people are going to talk about it. Scarcity is a fundamental.
Vive Atlant!

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Adya

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:05:34 PM

i do not know. you should ask that in telegram chat. there was an explanation about that. there was much noize when okex announced that.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:28:27 PM

i do not know. you should ask that in telegram chat. there was an explanation about that. there was much noize when okex announced that.

If its an exchange like okex that said so then I think I can understand why they say so. But I don't think its a good idea to just store your altcoin on the exchange. Its either you set up the sell order and keep trading it on the exchange or move it to a personal wallet of yours to hold.

If hitbtc freeze your account, you must have something there. They were distributing TRX and some other altcoins to users which could be valuable someday.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:37:00 PM

I have little problem with KYC, many time i submit document but not good.Need try again.
Want ask is KYC required for bounty receive every month?
SquirtsXMR

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:32:29 PM

I do particularly like that Senor Julian said, in plain english, that the platform would have it's license before the end of the year (2018, not 2019) as "No one expects it to take until the end of the year.
This was probably April of last year.
How is anyone still investing here? Atlant is a great idea, the team is destroying it though.
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:03:12 PM

I do particularly like that Senor Julian said, in plain english, that the platform would have it's license before the end of the year (2018, not 2019) as "No one expects it to take until the end of the year.
How is anyone still investing here? Atlant is a great idea, the team is destroying it though.

1. You have a new account and each of your 3 posts since the account was created bash Atlant - interesting.
2. What you are saying is not accurate, the team never promised a time-frame for garnering a license, as it's not up to the team, but up to regulators.

Please troll/fud elsewhere.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:29:44 AM

I have little problem with KYC, many time i submit document but not good.Need try again.
That's really the requirement, if you cannot pass, that means you are not qualified to receive your bounty.
You should email their support to know particularly the problem, it should be easy as I believe there are already participants who have already passed the KYC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:20:45 PM

That's really the requirement, if you cannot pass, that means you are not qualified to receive your bounty.
You should email their support to know particularly the problem, it should be easy as I believe there are already participants who have already passed the KYC.
KYC is required to receive bounty every month.
2019 started and there is no news about the developments
also exrates exchange take to much time for withdrawal. i think some big exchange for atlant is needed.
for now atlant token price is stable. there should be a good news about the project in Q1 2019 so the price can rise.
SquirtsXMR

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:58:20 PM

1. You have a new account and each of your 3 posts since the account was created bash Atlant - interesting.
2. What you are saying is not accurate, the team never promised a time-frame for garnering a license, as it's not up to the team, but up to regulators.

I didnt say they promised a time-frame. I said the CEO said "No one expects it to take until the end of the year." That's a lot different than what you're saying I said he said.

Just because it's negative, doesn't make it untrue, I've probably been here a lot longer than you if you can't picture the CEO saying what I said he said.

Be gone you apologist, unless you want to have an actual conversation about what is actually said. Forums like these are great because you can't misquote me on purpose to your benefit, it just gets called out.\

Edit: As for my newness to BTCtalk, yea, I don't circlejerk in crypto communities much, but I was banned from ATL telegram for merely pointing out that myself and 4 other people I know participated in the ICO of atlant, and had no idea it wasn't allowed for U.S. people (prices were literally quoted in USD..). I guess they don't want that info getting out.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:01:37 AM

I didnt say they promised a time-frame. I said the CEO said "No one expects it to take until the end of the year." That's a lot different than what you're saying I said he said.

Just because it's negative, doesn't make it untrue, I've probably been here a lot longer than you if you can't picture the CEO saying what I said he said.

Be gone you apologist, unless you want to have an actual conversation about what is actually said. Forums like these are great because you can't misquote me on purpose to your benefit, it just gets called out.\

Edit: As for my newness to BTCtalk, yea, I don't circlejerk in crypto communities much, but I was banned from ATL telegram for merely pointing out that myself and 4 other people I know participated in the ICO of atlant, and had no idea it wasn't allowed for U.S. people (prices were literally quoted in USD..). I guess they don't want that info getting out.

Exactly I have heard many times before and when ICO was ongoing that platform is almost ready and all regulations like certificats and agreements will be no problem and Atlant platform will be fully launched until the end of 2018.

I have pointed this out few times in Telegram and was banned of course.

Additionally, December distribution was only to 40 ETH addresses and in November that was almost 900.

What will happen with this not paid tokens?

In my opinion, should be burned or paid to the rest of the bounty hunters eligible for payouts.

fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:30:28 AM

No such thing was said "No one expects..." - it should be pretty obvious, because no-one, speaks for everyone.
Terms and conditions stipulated that US persons were not to participate, as did IP restrictions, as did support and telegram community leaders when asked.

As you were told in the initial post stop your FUD, noob.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: