Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
fdanconia

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:35:35 AM

I do particularly like that Senor Julian said, in plain english, that the platform would have it's license before the end of the year (2018, not 2019) as "No one expects it to take until the end of the year.
This was probably April of last year.
How is anyone still investing here? Atlant is a great idea, the team is destroying it though.

1. You have a new account and each of your 3 posts since the account was created bash Atlant - interesting.
2. What you are saying is not accurate, the team never promised a time-frame for garnering a license, as it's not up to the team, but up to regulators.

Please troll/fud elsewhere.

I didnt say they promised a time-frame. I said the CEO said "No one expects it to take until the end of the year." That's a lot different than what you're saying I said he said.

Just because it's negative, doesn't make it untrue, I've probably been here a lot longer than you if you can't picture the CEO saying what I said he said.

Be gone you apologist, unless you want to have an actual conversation about what is actually said. Forums like these are great because you can't misquote me on purpose to your benefit, it just gets called out.\

Edit: As for my newness to BTCtalk, yea, I don't circlejerk in crypto communities much, but I was banned from ATL telegram for merely pointing out that myself and 4 other people I know participated in the ICO of atlant, and had no idea it wasn't allowed for U.S. people (prices were literally quoted in USD..). I guess they don't want that info getting out.

Exactly I have heard many times before and when ICO was ongoing that platform is almost ready and all regulations like certificats and agreements will be no problem and Atlant platform will be fully launched until the end of 2018.

I have pointed this out few times in Telegram and was banned of course.

Additionally, December distribution was only to 40 ETH addresses and in November that was almost 900.

What will happen with this not paid tokens?

In my opinion, should be burned or paid to the rest of the bounty hunters eligible for payouts.

You must be very careful with words - nobody said "ready and all regulations like certificats [sic] and agreements will be no problem". Right now many teams globally are attacking the tokenization concept, from various vectors, yet there's yet no clear success-story. Two of the major problems is that most don't have a platform, or clear legal structure to operate. Nobody said that this will be easy, but the ATLANT team is working very hard on licensing, and has developed a robust platform, ready to operate.
SquirtsXMR

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:22:13 PM

No such thing was said "No one expects..." - it should be pretty obvious, because no-one, speaks for everyone.
Terms and conditions stipulated that US persons were not to participate, as did IP restrictions, as did support and telegram community leaders when asked.

As you were told in the initial post stop your FUD, noob.

That is your opinion, and until you get out here in the real world, you are entitled to it.
The first thing youll learn about business, once you turn 18, is that CEOs actually do apeak for the entire team, and with a little searching on telegram, you could actually find what I am quoting, but that would be constructive effort and you change your world view, so its better if you just sit there and say nuh-uh with your head in the sand, right?

There were no ip address restrictions, no banners or warning flairs, nothing in the ico exchange agreement  - literally just prices in USD and a bunch of scam artists.

You are literally the worst person to defend atlant because you are too emotional and, again, at least werent here for the ico or you would know these things for a fact. They are literally not up for debate for anyone who has been around the project this long. You thinm there were community leaders and terms and conditions to the ico hahahahaha

Remove your lips frrom their butts plz.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 12:17:50 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 12:32:49 AM by wwzsocki

I do particularly like that Senor Julian said, in plain english, that the platform would have it's license before the end of the year (2018, not 2019) as "No one expects it to take until the end of the year.
How is anyone still investing here? Atlant is a great idea, the team is destroying it though.

1. You have a new account and each of your 3 posts since the account was created bash Atlant - interesting.
2. What you are saying is not accurate, the team never promised a time-frame for garnering a license, as it's not up to the team, but up to regulators.

I didnt say they promised a time-frame. I said the CEO said "No one expects it to take until the end of the year." That's a lot different than what you're saying I said he said.

Just because it's negative, doesn't make it untrue, I've probably been here a lot longer than you if you can't picture the CEO saying what I said he said.

Be gone you apologist, unless you want to have an actual conversation about what is actually said. Forums like these are great because you can't misquote me on purpose to your benefit, it just gets called out.\

Edit: As for my newness to BTCtalk, yea, I don't circlejerk in crypto communities much, but I was banned from ATL telegram for merely pointing out that myself and 4 other people I know participated in the ICO of atlant, and had no idea it wasn't allowed for U.S. people (prices were literally quoted in USD..). I guess they don't want that info getting out.

Exactly I have heard many times before and when ICO was ongoing that platform is almost ready and all regulations like certificats and agreements will be no problem and Atlant platform will be fully launched until the end of 2018.

Additionally, December distribution was only to 40 ETH addresses and in November that was almost 900.

In my opinion, should be burned or paid to the rest of the bounty hunters eligible for payouts.

You must be very careful with words - nobody said "ready and all regulations like certificats [sic] and agreements will be no problem". Right now many teams globally are attacking the tokenization concept, from various vectors, yet there's yet no clear success-story. Two of the major problems is that most don't have a platform, or clear legal structure to operate. Nobody said that this will be easy, but the ATLANT team is working very hard on licensing, and has developed a robust platform, ready to operate.

But this is very easy to prove that Atlant CEO said that the platform is almost ready and until end of 2018 Atlant will be fully operative.
Just watch youtube videos from the Atlant official YouTube channel and you will see. Of course if these videos are still there not deleted.

As I said, I thought before and during ICO that the certification will be the biggest problem because nobody has done such things before and of course, I shared my fears on Telegram and asked many questions about this subject. Like I told you I was banned and at the start, I have heard that they are almost there (as always) and during the time when more people started to ask the same questions, first of all, they stopped to talk about this topic and later found an excuse that this information can not be disclosed because they can't preannounce this and is kept secret as an agreement.

I asked many detailed questions:
- where Atlant asked for certification, license.
- what for license or certificates.
- how far they are already.
- how much time is needed approximately?

Of course (like I said before) never got a proper answer only "we are almost there" in begin of the ICO and ban from Telegram group a few weeks later.

I have to add that despite all these shady moves from Atlant with bounty distribution, lack of information, bad support, problems with team leaders, massive Telegram bans and many more.  I am still a supporter of this project and wish them all the best. I see that the CEO is very involved and development is ongoing of course not without problems and delays.

I know that nobody has done such a thing before and if Atlant succeeds we can be very happy that we have invested so early but concurrence don't sleep and they have to hurry up because there are plenty of new real estate and P2P rental projects started in the last year.

fdanconia

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:07:30 AM

No such thing was said "No one expects..." - it should be pretty obvious, because no-one, speaks for everyone.
Terms and conditions stipulated that US persons were not to participate, as did IP restrictions, as did support and telegram community leaders when asked.

That is your opinion, and until you get out here in the real world, you are entitled to it.
The first thing youll learn about business, once you turn 18, is that CEOs actually do apeak for the entire team, and with a little searching on telegram, you could actually find what I am quoting, but that would be constructive effort and you change your world view, so its better if you just sit there and say nuh-uh with your head in the sand, right?

There were no ip address restrictions, no banners or warning flairs, nothing in the ico exchange agreement  - literally just prices in USD and a bunch of scam artists.

You are literally the worst person to defend atlant because you are too emotional and, again, at least werent here for the ico or you would know these things for a fact. They are literally not up for debate for anyone who has been around the project this long. You thinm there were community leaders and terms and conditions to the ico hahahahaha

You're rude, not constructive, and your allegations are lies without any backing. Great to know you're 18, as that wasn't clear. Your account was clearly created just to bash this project - stop your FUD.
fdanconia

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:28:51 AM

But this is very easy to prove that Atlant CEO said that the platform is almost ready and until end of 2018 Atlant will be fully operative.
Just watch youtube videos from the Atlant official YouTube channel and you will see. Of course if these videos are still there not deleted.

As I said, I thought before and during ICO that the certification will be the biggest problem because nobody has done such things before and of course, I shared my fears on Telegram and asked many questions about this subject. Like I told you I was banned and at the start, I have heard that they are almost there (as always) and during the time when more people started to ask the same questions, first of all, they stopped to talk about this topic and later found an excuse that this information can not be disclosed because they can't preannounce this and is kept secret as an agreement.

I asked many detailed questions:
- where Atlant asked for certification, license.
- what for license or certificates.
- how far they are already.
- how much time is needed approximately?

Of course (like I said before) never got a proper answer only "we are almost there" in begin of the ICO and ban from Telegram group a few weeks later.

I have to add that despite all these shady moves from Atlant with bounty distribution, lack of information, bad support, problems with team leaders, massive Telegram bans and many more.  I am still a supporter of this project and wish them all the best. I see that the CEO is very involved and development is ongoing of course not without problems and delays.

I know that nobody has done such a thing before and if Atlant succeeds we can be very happy that we have invested so early but concurrence don't sleep and they have to hurry up because there are plenty of new real estate and P2P rental projects started in the last year.

Nobody gets banned for asking questions, the team is always very open.
SquirtsXMR

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:52:06 AM

You're rude, not constructive, and your allegations are lies without any backing. Great to know you're 18, as that wasn't clear. Your account was clearly created just to bash this project - stop your FUD.

Dude, please, grow up. Your only defense is nuh-uh and using my rhetorical age selection against me isn't any proof that the CEO didn't say those words.  As I said, it would be very easy for you to go find it, I believe telegram has a search button. But that would be a lot of effort, and crypto-kitties don't do research, as you and the other sycophants have proven. I'd find it myself, but I'd have to get a third telephone number to join, and that's too much effort to get banned again for simple questions. Or rather, simple questions to answer, if youre not running a bullshit operation.

fdanconia

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:59:18 AM

Dude, please, grow up. Your only defense is nuh-uh and using my rhetorical age selection against me isn't any proof that the CEO didn't say those words.  As I said, it would be very easy for you to go find it, I believe telegram has a search button. But that would be a lot of effort, and crypto-kitties don't do research, as you and the other sycophants have proven. I'd find it myself, but I'd have to get a third telephone number to join, and that's too much effort to get banned again for simple questions. Or rather, simple questions to answer, if youre not running a bullshit operation.

Most of the world works on presumption of innocence - you have not shown any valid proof of what you are saying, and are just wasting everyone's collective time with your bullshit.
Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:30:39 PM

To Frogman and all Atlant Staff here. Let us all be fair guys. You know, this project had somehow failed the bounty participants early on.

KYC per se is something I admit is almost necessary nowadays, given the fact that government regulations require a lot to those projects that want to be duly registered. Atlant I believe is going through the legal way to develop their project.

However, it is not hard for the project to give the bounty participants here enough time to comply. You do not just come with a late announcement and then forfeit everything from those who complied late. A lot of people were not able to comply, including myself, because the process of payment has already been going on for several months. Everything seemed to be smooth sailing. And then all of a sudden, changes are made. And it is not just a little change. We are talking here of passing KYC, which will not be approved in an hour or two. Actually, bounty participants could be spared from it. After all, not all of them will be using the platform. They just helped promote this project in exchange for some tokens.

Also, 1 ETH is too much. That might even be higher than the payment itself. This is the first time that I encountered a bounty campaign that requires participants to pay 1 ETH to receive their bounty. It is simply insane. It goes beyond reason.

Bounty participants of this project have been treated rather poorly. Please be considerate!

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:15:08 PM

@Getmon the only thing they want is more money, denying the evidence gives them another negative point to their deplorable way of doing things, as always.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:32:51 PM

Indirectly they are demanding for money instead of issuing of bounty tokens, many companies are doing the same thing after raising the money they won't care about the promises they before the ICO. They promised they will pay the coin to bounty people for 18 months on monthly basis. But now they are asking for 1 ETH deposit fee in order to get a bounty and this makes how cruel the owners are.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:18:35 PM

Indirectly they are demanding for money instead of issuing of bounty tokens, many companies are doing the same thing after raising the money they won't care about the promises they before the ICO. They promised they will pay the coin to bounty people for 18 months on monthly basis. But now they are asking for 1 ETH deposit fee in order to get a bounty and this makes how cruel the owners are.
this thing is not good for investors and the people who trust on the project.
i think project team should be strict with the rules that they made before ICO started.
mostly rules changed after ICO for bounty participants
when ICO finished then suddenly team changed the rules and participant of bounty can do nothing
its also impact negative on the investors most of them start losing trust on the project
fdanconia

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:51:38 AM

To Frogman and all Atlant Staff here. Let us all be fair guys. You know, this project had somehow failed the bounty participants early on.

KYC per se is something I admit is almost necessary nowadays, given the fact that government regulations require a lot to those projects that want to be duly registered. Atlant I believe is going through the legal way to develop their project.

However, it is not hard for the project to give the bounty participants here enough time to comply. You do not just come with a late announcement and then forfeit everything from those who complied late. A lot of people were not able to comply, including myself, because the process of payment has already been going on for several months. Everything seemed to be smooth sailing. And then all of a sudden, changes are made. And it is not just a little change. We are talking here of passing KYC, which will not be approved in an hour or two. Actually, bounty participants could be spared from it. After all, not all of them will be using the platform. They just helped promote this project in exchange for some tokens.

Also, 1 ETH is too much. That might even be higher than the payment itself. This is the first time that I encountered a bounty campaign that requires participants to pay 1 ETH to receive their bounty. It is simply insane. It goes beyond reason.

Bounty participants of this project have been treated rather poorly. Please be considerate!

KYC & Whitelisting are described in the whitepaper which is over 1.5yr old.
Notice of requirements appeared in every social media/channel/announcement board that the firm has 2 months before being implemented.
We encourage you to follow ATLANT news and releases on Telegram and blog.atlant.io a little closer. The project has more to offer than just bounty.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:01:57 AM

What does not put however are 18 months or ask one Ethereum to receive the tokens, you continue to insult the intelligence of others and are also being ridiculous.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1148

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:13:00 PM

That's sad for those who cannot afford and those who are not willing to pay.

So far, the amount distributed during the monthly bounty distribution were down significantly, because most of the bounty hunters were not able to comply with the KYC and the white listing fee which is 1 ETH. Some of them prefer not to comply anymore as they are receiving less compared to the amount they have to pay for white listing, I hope the team will consider decreasing the white listing fee especially for the bounty hunters, so they can enjoy their reward.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Getmon

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:08:57 PM

I answered you in the main thread - please don't copy-paste the same comments in both places, and keep bounty conversation to the bounty thread.

1. I intentionally did that because you have the penchant of not responding, and fooling people around!

2. This is not just about bounty. This is about payment for a job already done a long time ago. This is about your new project policy which is consistently changing, to shirk from responsibilities apparently. This is about how you treat your community. This is about your project asking ETH from people working for you instead of you paying them.

To repeat:

KYC & Whitelisting are described in the whitepaper which is over 1.5yr old.

1. Quote to us here that portion of your whitepaper which is clearly describing KYC and Whitelisting for campaign participants and not to just to investors.

2. If you can comply #1, why did you not make it crystal clear from the start by stating the same in the rules of your bounty?

3. Since you are bringing us back to your whitepaper, please quote it from there that you will be collecting 1 ETH from each and every campaign participant in order to continue receiving their fair share of payment?

4. If indeed it was stated in your whitepaper, why were you distributing the payments for several months in a different manner and then shift all of a sudden to a new manner? In the first place, the installment payment was never the agreement.

Notice of requirements appeared in every social media/channel/announcement board that the firm has 2 months before being implemented.
We encourage you to follow ATLANT news and releases on Telegram and blog.atlant.io a little closer. The project has more to offer than just bounty.

1. The various campaigns are being operated by way of this forum. It is therefore imperative on your part to publish whatever changes here. Take a look at the post informing us about the KYC and whitelisting and tell me whether it is done "2 months before being implemented."

2. Thanks for the offer. But no thanks! Before offering something else, offer first a fair payment to all those who worked for you!

Please comment on your insane way of requiring campaign participants to send you 1 ETH before them receiving their payments. This is not ICO, mate. This is supposed to be paying time for your promoters.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Getmon

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:29:35 PM

Please support me on this if you agree!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095052.0

Thank you everyone!

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:29:57 AM

ATLANT Releases Ethereum Playbook

A simple alternative to the Truffle Framework

Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs “persistent scripts”, called smart contracts. These smart contracts resemble the usual microservices in a web application architecture, each having an API and dependencies. With growing amounts of services in distributed applications, challenges with deployment and data management become very significant. The problem is being solved by leading tool sets such as the Truffle framework, however with high amounts of overhead that might not be needed by all developers.

Inspired by Ansible Playbooks, ATLANT’s Ethereum Playbook is a declarative tool for comprehensive DApp automation, while remaining as minimalistic as possible. As a part of the ATLANT team’s open-source effort to make Ethereum development easier, Ethereum Playbook is the first step towards simple yet flexible and powerful DApp management.

Released as a command-line application, this tool is intended for ease of use and does not have a steep learning curve.

Ethereum Playbook greatly simplifies working with Ethereum DApps, allowing for seamless configuration and deployment of numerous DApps without losing control over the decentralized infrastructure.

The Playbook uses a simple and clean YAML syntax for creating static specifications. The flexibility of declarative configuration brings confidence into your decentralized application development lifecycle irrespective of the size of target deployment: single DApp or multiple DApp infrastructures.

Ethereum Playbook is not an integral part of the ATLANT platform, rather, it is used to facilitate DApp management within the platform as an internal product. We have decided to release the first public version of the Ethereum Playbook in an attempt to spark further development, laying foundation for a new community-driven project targeting Ethereum developers worldwide.

Download Ethereum Playbook:

https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/ethereum-playbook/releases/latest

Release builds available for Windows, OS X and Linux.

Source code is available on GitHub:

https://github.com/AtlantPlatform/ethereum-playbook

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 12:01:29 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 02:27:05 AM by wwzsocki

Common are you serious @fdanconia?

Literally, hundreds of bounty hunters were banned from the official Telegram group for asking questions. I am one of them!!!

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:29:53 AM

Common are you serious @Indaconia?

Literally, hundreds of bounty hunters were banned from the official Telegram group for asking questions. I am one of them!!!
What's the use of asking bounty questions in the telegram group when the admin will not entertain and tells you that there is a designated thread for bounty concerns which is here, unfortunately, you won't get on time answer in the thread. So I suggest, since there are still undying concerns about the bounty, why not make a telegram bounty group, maybe manage by the bounty manager, that way all concerns will be answered well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 05:35:28 AM

We are continuing our series of posts, recapping our achievements of 2018:

ATLANT’s Proposed Base Security Token Standard (ERC-1462) Accepted as Draft by Ethereum Contributors

The ERC-1462 Security Token standard, proposed by ATLANT is designed to be used for issuing security tokens, and has passed initial review phase as an Ethereum Improvement Proposal (EIP).

Ethereum Improvement Proposals (EIPs) describe standards for the Ethereum platform, including core protocol specifications, client APIs, and contract standards. The draft has been reviewed and merged into the EIP registry, and is now publicly available for community review at EIPS section of the Ethereum.org website.

ATLANT’s Motivation

There are several security token standards which have been proposed recently, however ATLANT team has concerns about most of these proposals. In our view issues stem mainly from the scope of each of the EIPs, which contain many project or market-specific details. Since many EIPs were designed and backed by for-profit companies, they capture niche requirements which are excessive for general use cases. Further explanations and rationale with examples and case studies are available in the original draft of the ERC-1462 standard.

ATLANT proposes an EIP which is simple, yet modular solution to creating base security tokens for the widest possible scope of applications. ERC-1462 is designed so that it may be used by issuers out of the box, or be built and improved upon. Other issuers are able to add further restrictions and policies to their tokens, using proposed functions and implementation, yet their creativity will not be limited in any way, while using ERC-1462.

We believe that a pragmatic approach is necessary to create a clear and concise general security token specification. Due to this approach, ATLANT’s proposed ERC-1462 draft has now become the first merged standard draft addressing the general case of Security Token utilization on the Ethereum blockchain. We continue collecting feedback from the community, as well as developing our own projects which leverage ERC-1462.

For further details, please visit the EIP-1462 page for ATLANT’s proposed security token standard in the EIPS section of the Ethereum.org website.

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: