Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

Listen, 'human rights', why don't you try crossing an international border with your documents. Once they turn you away, you can tell the Polish border patrol about 'human rights', 'Ukrainian language', 'discrimination', 'your dignity' or whatever else.

See how well that works.

The team has answered your questions - if you can't comply with the rules, stop wasting everyone's collective time.

Ukraine2020,

Per our terms and conditions, we do not accept non-English documents. The only exceptions are in situations where our compliance officers have specific knowledge of the languages and documents submitted, and further clarification.

Currently the world has 37 million native Ukrainian speakers which is approximately 0.4% of the 7.7 billion world's population. Thus unfortunately, at present, for business and other reasons, ATLANT is unable to justify a compliance officer who is versed in the Ukrainian language, and ask you to provide documents in English.

We investigated your claim that “in Ukraine there are no passports or IDs in English”, and it is false. We advise you to study the legislation of Ukraine, or read these articles in Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_passport
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_identity_card

We would like to ask you to kindly stop your ongoing FUD, and provide necessary documents for verification, if you are interested in undergoing KYC/AML on ATLANT.

Regards,
ATLANT Team

Good day!
Thanks for the answer.
Well, if you think that the Ukrainian will not work because there are few Ukrainians, then I will send 2 pages of the passport. She is in Russian!
About the passport - no, I do not lie.
Because I, as a citizen of Ukraine, have the right to choose - a plastic card or a paper passport.
This is my legal right and not an obligation.
Speaking of my obligation to deliver documents in English, you limit my right.
I, as a citizen, have the right to defend my rights in any legal way, including in a court of law.
Moreover, payment receipts in Ukraine are also issued in Ukrainian or Russian.
Moreover, the payment receipts are issued only for one family member.
The payment document cannot be a confirmation of my address.
Confirmation of my address can be letters that come to me in the mail.
Also my address is confirmed in the paper passport.
But registration of my residence is also indicated in UKRAINIAN!
What should I do?
Change your passport?
Again, from a legal and ethical point of view, I am right.
Because before the conclusion of the public announcement of the work (bounty), the condition was not made that verification is necessary.
Moreover, the Ukrainian language is even used to file applications to the International Court of Human Rights.
Please articulate discrimination or suggest another way to resolve this issue.

Also, please stop accusing me of lying.
This is slander. Illegal accusations. And you, as a company, do not have the right to degrade my dignity with such statements.

Thanks for the answer. Sincerely.

Hello! This is a passport of a citizen of Ukraine, not a passport for travel abroad. Feel the difference? If not, read the laws of Ukraine.

If the team is confident in its correctness, welcome to the court.  I know my rights, because I defend them. Penalties, legal costs and moral damages will fall entirely on the company.
I propose to find an alternative peace way.

If the team allows, I can provide a passport for travel abroad. But they never spoke about him. But there is no residence permit residence! Get rejected again?

Moreover, the team is not right in changing the rules after doing the work.
If you answer with your example with the Polish border guard, then the laws establish what documents. And in the case of this, the team has changed the rules.

Therefore, I ask for help. Christmas is now. I want to solve everything peacefully.

1. As I mentioned the team has answered your questions
2. We ask you to not put personal data (passport scans) in this thread as it is a violation
3. We ask you to not use or advertise illegal shufflers

3. What are illegal shufflers?
2. I did not give my passport to the forum. I take care of my data.
1. What are the answers? You (now I understand that you are from the project team) have changed the rules and arranged discrimination. Do not want a peace? Ask your lawyers, they will say that you are wrong from the point of view of the law.
illegal shufflers means post or comments or article about the project from unofficial source. just don't spread that
kyc data is important. miss use of that data could brings troubles for you.
did atlant is going to launch its main-net next month or there is time in the main-net launch
with crypto market fall developments on the project are slow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:55:49 AM

I was away, just got back home, happy to have ended the KYC Procedures and the Address Whitelisting Procedures.

All my support to the team. Go Atlant, Summer holidays coming Wink

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

How does decentralized KYC work on ATLANT?

We have received an overwhelming response, and many questions about verification procedures on ATLANT, specifically Know Your Customer (KYC) and Address Whitelisting (AW).

As previously stated, both procedures are required in order to be fully compliant with applicable rules and regulations in most jurisdictions where we plan to operate.

ATLANT strives to be as compliant and transparent as possible, and given that we have ongoing processes to acquire necessary licensing for operation, it is crucial for us to follow the rules enacted by regulators and relevant government and regional authorities.

ATLANT KYC Procedures

Token withdrawals and/or payouts on ATLANT require users to pass a number of standard AML/KYC procedures, including list screenings (SDN, PEPs, etc), due diligence and document checks. Most of these checks are performed automatically after submission of KYC documents on the ATLANT Platform. Others, however, require a manual effort by internal compliance officers, or further interaction with users.

We recognize that this is sometimes an arduous process, and to alleviate this inconvenience, we are in a process of integrating 3rd party KYC providers, among them, a regulated US Trust, to expedite verification procedures.

Another difficulty which we are addressing with our legal team is the volatility of governments’ positions in various countries with respect to security tokens and cryptocurrencies, and proliferation of existing and newly enacted laws and regulations.

Further, we are working on more integrations in our KYC process, including well known players such as Civic and Telegram Passport — these are expected to eventually streamline KYC user experience, as we look to make the process easier for clients.

Described KYC/AML procedures are centralized as in most traditional financial institutions, predominantly for GDPR compliance and other regulatory requirements. Whitelisting, however, involves storing whitelisted addresses on the blockchain.

ATLANT AW Procedures

Address Whitelisting is a KYC-related concept which is inherent to ATLANT and its proposed model of operations.

Any event involving token transfers to external Ethereum addresses would require a user to whitelist these addresses, provided that KYC/AML procedures have been passed successfully. At this stage, an Ethereum-based ledger representing a decentralized KYC registry comes into play.

The current implementation of ATLANT KYC Registry brings transparency by enabling any application, both internal to ATLANT or external (e.g. regulators), to check a particular address, verifying its KYC status near-instantly without suffering from possible service downtime/unavailability or tampered records.

Once Ethereum address is entered on the ATLANT Platform (Verification page), we automatically check the address for relevant transactions between it and ATLANT, when ‘Verify’ is clicked. In case there’s one or more transactions, the platform deducts a whitelisting fee and adds the address to the Ethereum ledger, marking it as verified by ATLANT.

Whitelisting involves paying a small verification fee which includes a network fee and imbeds costs for compliance and integration/monitoring. Please note — we are trying to streamline the KYC procedures (per above), and hope to further automate and lower the costs involved.

You can always check your address status on ATLANT via any Ethereum explorer, (e.g. Etherscan):

1. Navigate to

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd63a77fe246c4a0095796b13c33c15e55fea1f6c#readContract

2. Insert your external (personal) address into the “address” textbox (“getStatus” panel) and click “Query”

3. Check the number returned by Etherscan. “1” stands for “verified by ATLANT”.

Statuses will be more nuanced in the future but some tentative guidelines are:

“0” — non-verified address

“1” — verified address

“2” — suspended address

Sample values:

Verified: 0x65dc3935b20eAaa9aAb0d8AcCfAC99f3cF862823

Non-verified: 0xA10Da3724c7A7b8Ad2E6Aa8a439f9AC38a9a3182

Additionally, we have implemented a versatile approach in AW, making it possible for external KYC providers to conduct whitelisting on behalf of ATLANT. This is useful for situations when multiple apps or external providers need to be allowed, to conduct AW. External KYC provider address may be assigned or revoked at any time by ATLANT.

We encourage everyone to verify KYC contract source code:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xd63a77fe246c4a0095796b13c33c15e55fea1f6c#code

In case you require further help with getting verified on ATLANT, or have other issues, please feel free to contact support by writing to help@atlant.io or submitting a ticket on the ATLANT Helpdesk Portal https://helpdesk.atlant.io. Please make sure to use the same email address as you used to register on ATLANT, when submitting tickets.

Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

I was away, just got back home, happy to have ended the KYC Procedures and the Address Whitelisting Procedures.

Thank you for your support.
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

Thank you for your support.

Thank you Frogman, all my support to you, knowing you for a long time now and respecting you for your work:)
((May you end using size=40pt in 2019 :p))

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

Listen, 'human rights', why don't you try crossing an international border with your documents. Once they turn you away, you can tell the Polish border patrol about 'human rights', 'Ukrainian language', 'discrimination', 'your dignity' or whatever else.

See how well that works.

The team has answered your questions - if you can't comply with the rules, stop wasting everyone's collective time.

Ukraine2020,

Per our terms and conditions, we do not accept non-English documents. The only exceptions are in situations where our compliance officers have specific knowledge of the languages and documents submitted, and further clarification.

Currently the world has 37 million native Ukrainian speakers which is approximately 0.4% of the 7.7 billion world's population. Thus unfortunately, at present, for business and other reasons, ATLANT is unable to justify a compliance officer who is versed in the Ukrainian language, and ask you to provide documents in English.

We investigated your claim that “in Ukraine there are no passports or IDs in English”, and it is false. We advise you to study the legislation of Ukraine, or read these articles in Wikipedia:

We would like to ask you to kindly stop your ongoing FUD, and provide necessary documents for verification, if you are interested in undergoing KYC/AML on ATLANT.

Regards,
ATLANT Team

Good day!
Thanks for the answer.
Well, if you think that the Ukrainian will not work because there are few Ukrainians, then I will send 2 pages of the passport. She is in Russian!
Because I, as a citizen of Ukraine, have the right to choose - a plastic card or a paper passport.
I, as a citizen, have the right to defend my rights in any legal way, including in a court of law.
What should I do?
Change your passport?
Because before the conclusion of the public announcement of the work (bounty), the condition was not made that verification is necessary.
Moreover, the Ukrainian language is even used to file applications to the International Court of Human Rights.

This is slander. Illegal accusations. And you, as a company, do not have the right to degrade my dignity with such statements.

Hello! This is a passport of a citizen of Ukraine, not a passport for travel abroad. Feel the difference? If not, read the laws of Ukraine.

If the team is confident in its correctness, welcome to the court.  I know my rights, because I defend them. Penalties, legal costs and moral damages will fall entirely on the company.

If the team allows, I can provide a passport for travel abroad. But they never spoke about him. But there is no residence permit residence! Get rejected again?

If you answer with your example with the Polish border guard, then the laws establish what documents. And in the case of this, the team has changed the rules.

Therefore, I ask for help. Christmas is now. I want to solve everything peacefully.

2. We ask you to not put personal data (passport scans) in this thread as it is a violation

1. What are the answers? You (now I understand that you are from the project team) have changed the rules and arranged discrimination. Do not want a peace? Ask your lawyers, they will say that you are wrong from the point of view of the law.
illegal shufflers means post or comments or article about the project from unofficial source. just don't spread that
did atlant is going to launch its main-net next month or there is time in the main-net launch

Thanks for the answer.
Good.
Let's try to solve everything peacefully.
I do not want to start another lawsuit, although for me it is a very profitable way.
When I said that I was right, I did not say that without any reason.
But I do not want to start the courts now. Therefore, tell me the way out.
Answer two questions.
1. Can I use my passport to travel abroad? This is not a passport of a citizen, this is a passport for travel to other countries.
2. How can I confirm my place of registration. It is only in my national passport of a citizen of Ukraine. But registration in it is in Ukrainian.
I have the answers from the human rights court. It also contains my address and my name in Ukrainian.
I can send a photo.
It will be fair if you tell me the really possible way.

If I had not seen the prospects of the project, I would not start this conversation. But so I know that the project is worth it, so I got all my tokens.

Thank.
Sincerely.
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

See how well that works.

Ukraine2020,

Regards,
ATLANT Team

Good day!
Thanks for the answer.
What should I do?
Change your passport?

Thanks for the answer.
Good.
I do not want to start another lawsuit, although for me it is a very profitable way.
Answer two questions.
1. Can I use my passport to travel abroad? This is not a passport of a citizen, this is a passport for travel to other countries.
2. How can I confirm my place of registration. It is only in my national passport of a citizen of Ukraine. But registration in it is in Ukrainian.
I have the answers from the human rights court. It also contains my address and my name in Ukrainian.
I can send a photo.

If I had not seen the prospects of the project, I would not start this conversation. But so I know that the project is worth it, so I got all my tokens.

Thank.
Sincerely.
why its is so hard to do the KYC procedure
you only need to do this you passport or you ID card. i think only one thing is required id card or passport
and a bill which shows your address where you living
one picture holding you ID card with a paper where altlan.io and current date written on that that's it
then submit for KYC processing i think
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:07:45 AM

"Wishing a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous 2019 to the ATLANT community"

Go Atlant !

Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

"Wishing a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous 2019 to the ATLANT community"

Go Atlant !

Hopefully, what we hope for in 2019 will be realized and the most important thing is that we must be optimistic to look at 2019, the most important thing is to keep up with the development of this project

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Frogman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

ATLANT Announces Partnership with BitCratic

ATL tokens are now fully supported by BitCratic

The ATLANT token (ATL) is now fully supported by BitCratic, a semi decentralized exchange with off-chain order book and on-chain settlements.

ABOUT ATLANT
ATLANT is a revolutionary global real estate platform enabling tokenization of real estate ownership and P2P rentals. The rapidly growing ATLANT team is both distributed and global. For additional details please visit https://atlant.io

ABOUT BITCRATIC
BitCratic is a semi-decentralized exchange. Majority of the operations are handled via the blockchain which allows traders to retain custody of their tokens. BitCratic uses off-chain order book with on-chain settlements. Currently BitCratic uses Etherdelta smart contracts and order book. For more info please visit www.bitcratic.com

Ukraine2020

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

See how well that works.

Ukraine2020,

Regards,
ATLANT Team

Good day!
Thanks for the answer.
What should I do?
Change your passport?

Thanks for the answer.
Good.
Answer two questions.
I can send a photo.

Thank.
Sincerely.
you only need to do this you passport or you ID card. i think only one thing is required id card or passport
one picture holding you ID card with a paper where altlan.io and current date written on that that's it

Hello! Happy New Year!
Thanks for the support.
I tried to send a photo of my passport and registration (residence registration) and a photo labeled "Atlant".
But the team did not accept my documents, because they are in Ukrainian.
Therefore, I ask the team to understand me.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

No offense, but your post just make the situation become worse because you don't know anything from what i read on above. You just immediately jump in their conversation, post something off  topic and trying to be a "clever" guy on there, but you aren't.
zengis
Copper Member

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:55:59 AM

Hello, does this platform really work as it should. Can I use ATLANT tokens to rent real estate and which countries can already use tokens to rent Real Estate. I want to try.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:24:43 AM

Hello, does this platform really work as it should. Can I use ATLANT tokens to rent real estate and which countries can already use tokens to rent Real Estate. I want to try.

Not yet, latest information Atlan has just released the Beta Tokenization Platform https://blog.atlant.io/atlant-announces-beta-release-of-real-estate-tokenization-platform-e4440d248802
Maybe in the near future it will be released
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:36:46 PM

Why prompted activation of identity documents in the reward campaign now? Why was not the community aware of this at first, especially since the payment process was divided into several rounds, while there were no rules stipulating activation or receipt of the installments in installments? Is there an explanation of what is happening?
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:33:14 PM

I have ended the KYC Procedures and the Address Whitelisting Procedures, feeling good.

Happy New year 2019 to the Atlant team and all of you, Go Atlant !

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:42:10 AM

I have ended the KYC Procedures and the Address Whitelisting Procedures, feeling good.

Happy New year 2019 to the Atlant team and all of you, Go Atlant !
Congratulations mate, Happy new Year too.
I hope this year will be a new year full of success for the Atlant project, I can see that the team are really working hard
and they did not give up despite of the bear market for almost the whole year 2018.

They are still here and keep updating us with the development, this is a great team that we are investing with.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 01:09:55 PM

I think Atlant is a revolutionary real estate project and upcoming platform but i will suggest two things;
1) Development of platform and all its features should be completed as it is almost 2 years from the anniuncement of the project so fully functional platform should be launched soon maximum Q1 of this year.
2) List Atl tokens at high liquidity exchanges like binance, huobi, bittrex and some good decentralized exchanges like idex and forkdelta. I think with a quality project and active team listing will be easy.
Atlant team should try to workout on these issues and i am sure Atl will reach its fair value of $1 per token soon.

Ukraine2020

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:58:34 PM

Why prompted activation of identity documents in the reward campaign now? Why was not the community aware of this at first, especially since the payment process was divided into several rounds, while there were no rules stipulating activation or receipt of the installments in installments? Is there an explanation of what is happening?

I agree. Because the team violated all obligations and wants to get a subpoena.
This situation is similar to the one that you were offered to pay for the work of $1000 for your work.
But after the work has been done, the employer comes up with many different reasons not to pay you.
In my case, the team also decided not to accept my documents in the Ukrainian language and call me a liar.
DuzyGej

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:27:06 PM

ATLANT so many years on the market and lack of a big exchange ..(only shit or scam exchange)
Project without a future

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: