Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72534 times)
Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

Substratum is one of the few coins that will survive. They will see mass adoption sooner than you all speculators think and my guess is you will be rushing to rebuy your shorts way higher.

SHIFT or Substratum?

BTW, what is there to "survive" about something that doesn't exist? SHIFT has a product, which can be adopted. Sub does not, so there is nothing to adopt.

This is why we are seeing the bubble popping right now. The correction is going to be much worse because the run-up of coins were based on non-existent promises.

There's a heavy correction coming. A lot of worthless ERC20 tokens will be crushed along with crash. I can't say any different for SUB. However, The team has been done impressive in the last couple of months and If (just if) the team is able to build the platform up to standard, We could see mass adoption for SUB.

I agree. This last rally has been very profitable, but quite ridiculous. (I'm actually still holding some, sadly. Waiting for a bounce, and then I'm out for now)

If 10 people each hold a rock, and 1 person (10% of them) can sell the rock for 1 million, each of them are millionaires as long as they HODL, and the market cap for the rocks is 10 million.

Then 1 of them cashes out, and the others are left with total garbage.

Now, obviously if the rocks are gold (analogous to good coins that aren't just hype and mania without substance), then they will be fine.

If not, they will get crushed.

This is same for stocks, gold, silver,...

Crypo have to mature, now have massive spike but when market cap will reach few trillions will calm down and stop to be so volatile. It is alternative market to gold and stocks, something new.

About Substratum I think is great project not just in economic meaning, but will give also freedom to people which don't have it. For me from west is hard to think to have censured internet.

This project must be support from all us for human good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

Substratum is one of the few coins that will survive. They will see mass adoption sooner than you all speculators think and my guess is you will be rushing to rebuy your shorts way higher.

SHIFT or Substratum?

BTW, what is there to "survive" about something that doesn't exist? SHIFT has a product, which can be adopted. Sub does not, so there is nothing to adopt.

This is why we are seeing the bubble popping right now. The correction is going to be much worse because the run-up of coins were based on non-existent promises.
Where can i test SHIFT?
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:03 AM

SHIFT or Substratum?

Where can i test SHIFT?

Go to their website. https://www.shiftnrg.org/#/

^It is hosted on a decentralized platform... so you are ALREADY testing their product by going onto their site! This is real decentralization, not empty promises that are the reason for market destabilization.

As I said, only a few people can sell their coins for the market price that's listed.

That's why everyone thinks they are rich on paper, and no one is losing because money is created out of thin air.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

SHIFT or Substratum?

There's a heavy correction coming. A lot of worthless ERC20 tokens will be crushed along with crash. I can't say any different for SUB. However, The team has been done impressive in the last couple of months and If (just if) the team is able to build the platform up to standard, We could see mass adoption for SUB.

I agree. This last rally has been very profitable, but quite ridiculous. (I'm actually still holding some, sadly. Waiting for a bounce, and then I'm out for now)

If 10 people each hold a rock, and 1 person (10% of them) can sell the rock for 1 million, each of them are millionaires as long as they HODL, and the market cap for the rocks is 10 million.

Now, obviously if the rocks are gold (analogous to good coins that aren't just hype and mania without substance), then they will be fine.

Crypo have to mature, now have massive spike but when market cap will reach few trillions will calm down and stop to be so volatile. It is alternative market to gold and stocks, something new.

About Substratum I think is great project not just in economic meaning, but will give also freedom to people which don't have it. For me from west is hard to think to have censured internet.

But Sub still has no product. It hasn't solved anything, while SHIFT actually has. SHIFT has already done very well last month with no marketing. Now their campaign is just starting.

What I'm saying is that this market correction (which will be longer term.. you think a drop to 650 billion USD is something) is going to last quite a while, and definitely hurt? The run-up of garbage coins (not necessarily Sub, but others like TRX, XRP) has been happening for way longer.

Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

SHIFT or Substratum?

But Sub still has no product. It hasn't solved anything, while SHIFT actually has. SHIFT has already done very well last month with no marketing. Now their campaign is just starting.

What I'm saying is that this market correction (which will be longer term.. you think a drop to 650 billion USD is something) is going to last quite a while, and definitely hurt? The run-up of garbage coins (not necessarily Sub, but others like TRX, XRP) has been happening for way longer.

About correction you never know, this crypto market is very unpredictable can rise also up to 5 trillion without any significal correction.

Don't worry Sub will have his product very soon, than you can compare. Also ADA have 20 million market cap and doesn't have any product and Neo which have product all ecosystem with many ICO have 8 million. Tesla make every day loss but stock rise up.

So prodcut-profit here and in the world is not what drive price, but hope and believe in team-project that will be one day better than other drive price people want to be at the beginning of the story.

I don't think is good that you come on Substratum forum and shilling other coin and FUD on Sub, your coin will go up, just give time, don't be impatient.

Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

You're right that I'm shilling my coin. I am invested in it, after all, and where else to talk about my coin than a forum space for a coin designed for the exact same function (decentralized web)?

I, however, am NOT fudding about Sub. I even said I was invested in it, and that it was a *good* coin. How is that FUD?

I did talk about the market correction, and how it was based on a lot of empty promises (TRX is garbage for sure, as is XRP - no banks have ever used their tech, no matter what rumors they spread), but that was a side note about no-product coins.

I do believe in SHIFT over Sub, but I like decentralize-the-web coins in general, so I'm invested in both of them. I just happen to believe that one of them (HINT: The one that is lower ranked, obviously) has much more potential for growth than the other.

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

where else to talk about my coin
How about the Shift forum!

This is the SUB forum, we talk SUB here. How nice it feels to be in the top100, how good it feels to see your portfolio growing in value almost daily etc..

9ine

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

nice !!
Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

where else to talk about my coin
How about the Shift forum!

This is the SUB forum, we talk SUB here. How nice it feels to be in the top100, how good it feels to see your portfolio growing in value almost daily etc..

SHIFT people already know about SHIFT. Here we have good investors, yes, but also totally blind sheep who buy whatever the marketing tells them to.

Every single decent alt-coin has gone up by like x10 the last month, so everything is growing.

Right now, as I said before, most people are not seeing a portfolio growth because of all this blind investing based on no-product coins.

kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

I really see even more potential for Substratum as people start to use the Network once its released, and once the cryptopay system is also implemented we could really see even higher gains for Substratum.

fromholland

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

SHIFT people already know about SHIFT. Here we have good investors, yes, but also totally blind sheep who buy whatever the marketing tells them to.

Every single decent alt-coin has gone up by like x10 the last month, so everything is growing.

Right now, as I said before, most people are not seeing a portfolio growth because of all this blind investing based on no-product coins.
SUB isn't 2.5 years old like Shift is.
SUB is very young and ambitious, have a great road map and STICK TO THE ROADMAP and DELIVER accordingly. This is what investors like me want to see, and this is why we put our money into SUB.

Now, if you don't have anything else to say than "SUB doesn't have a working product yet but Shift does", we've heard you the first time. Please move on.

I can't help that you've invested 80% Shift and 20% SUB, if it was the other way around you would have been telling everyone how great SUB is and will be. Please make your own investment choices and stick with them, and don't come cry in other topics that your coins are under-performing and not giving you the desired returns.

2econd

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

Fuck this thread.

All I see are lambo and moon memes here. Where's the talk about tech? Adoption?

This is a bad sign. The community are retards that only care about making money. Time to get out.
Please go somewhere else.

Substratum is one of the few players in crypto that come with a real problem solution and try to make the world a little bit better for everyone.

Well yeah, but the problem for me is putting Russia in the same league as China when it comes to internet.
Situation in the US regarding freedom of speech and propaganda is much worse

The Crypto atmosphere has changed drastically the past few weeks. No one cares about tech anymore. No one cares if you have a product even (look at TRX). It's all hype.

Everyone thinks they are making money because they buy and hold. But when enough people take profits, it all comes crashing down.

It's fine though - you have to learn to move and adapt with trends. That's why SHIFT is getting ready to do a mass-marketing campaign for their better product (it's better compared to no product).

Substratum is a GOOD coin, don't get me wrong (that's why I bought a good amount), but SHIFT should just be way better. That's because SHIFT should easily be top 50.

I've finally accepted how the game has changed from tech oriented enthusiasts to kids banned from LoL games stuck on repeat "when Lambo, when Trex?". Now everyone makes money - hey look at Dentacoin, the idiot that wasted money on it came out on top 😂 - I can only imagine how much worse it'll get. They'll turn into snobs too 😱. I've thrown most fundamentals out of the window now too, all the new dumb money needs a cool name and low token value to think it's the next Ethereum. Well okay then, let me get my surfboard and ride those dummy waves too until I can afford a beach of my own.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

SUB isn't 2.5 years old like Shift is.
SUB is very young and ambitious, have a great road map and STICK TO THE ROADMAP and DELIVER accordingly. This is what investors like me want to see, and this is why we put our money into SUB.

Now, if you don't have anything else to say than "SUB doesn't have a working product yet but Shift does", we've heard you the first time. Please move on.

I can't help that you've invested 80% Shift and 20% SUB, if it was the other way around you would have been telling everyone how great SUB is and will be. Please make your own investment choices and stick with them, and don't come cry in other topics that your coins are under-performing and not giving you the desired returns.

And SHIFT has gone up by almost 10x the last month as well. Sub is a *decent* coin, but nowhere near as good as SHIFT is yet.

I'm allowed to post whatever I want, BTW. You can't tell me what to do. If other people don't want to buy shift, they can choose not to buy it without you speaking for them lol.

I repeat, because obviously you did not read this: SHIFT has HIGHER POTENTIAL. Lower on the market cap, but saw a major revival recently. SHIFT can easily be reasonably valuated at 10x or even 30x. If Sub goes 10x, it would have to be near a top-10 coin.

BTW, I would be happy if Sub went top-10, since I'd be able to pay for my year's college alone with Sub profits.

fromholland

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

And SHIFT has gone up by almost 10x the last month as well.
No it hasn't.
About 5x both in us$ and BTC. Still good, but facts are facts.

SHIFT can easily be reasonably valuated at 10x or even 30x. If Sub goes 10x, it would have to be near a top-10 coin.
No it probably wouldn't, because reasonably if SUB goes 10x the rest of the market will grow too.
But still, this argument doesn't hold any value imho. Shift can easily grow more because it's smaller? The market has proven different many times lately.
Also, if BTC goes on another huge run soon, the smaller cap coins have a bigger chance of going down faster than average.

BTW, I would be happy if Sub went top-10, since I'd be able to pay for my year's college alone with Sub profits.
I hope for you that it will, all the best in college!

Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Fuck this thread.

This is a bad sign. The community are retards that only care about making money. Time to get out.

Substratum is one of the few players in crypto that come with a real problem solution and try to make the world a little bit better for everyone.

Well yeah, but the problem for me is putting Russia in the same league as China when it comes to internet.

The Crypto atmosphere has changed drastically the past few weeks. No one cares about tech anymore. No one cares if you have a product even (look at TRX). It's all hype.

Everyone thinks they are making money because they buy and hold. But when enough people take profits, it all comes crashing down.

It's fine though - you have to learn to move and adapt with trends. That's why SHIFT is getting ready to do a mass-marketing campaign for their better product (it's better compared to no product).

Substratum is a GOOD coin, don't get me wrong (that's why I bought a good amount), but SHIFT should just be way better. That's because SHIFT should easily be top 50.

I've finally accepted how the game has changed from tech oriented enthusiasts to kids banned from LoL games stuck on repeat "when Lambo, when Trex?". Now everyone makes money - hey look at Dentacoin, the idiot that wasted money on it came out on top 😂 - I can only imagine how much worse it'll get. They'll turn into snobs too 😱. I've thrown most fundamentals out of the window now too, all the new dumb money needs a cool name and low token value to think it's the next Ethereum. Well okay then, let me get my surfboard and ride those dummy waves too until I can afford a beach of my own.

The fact is though, that the market price only reflects what a limited number of people will pay for the coin.

So on everyone's portfolio, the "value" goes up higher and higher... and more euphoria...

But then, when it comes time to buy food, pay the bills, people start cashing out, and there are no more buyers left.

That's the thing with crypto - it's like you have 10 guys with a rock each. There is one buyer who will buy the rock for $1000.

So on each person's portfolio, they have $1000, and a $10000 market cap was created out of thin air...

But when it comes time to cash out, it's a ZERO-SUM game, and when one guy cashes out, 9 of them will be left with a rock.

That's why it's STILL important to invest in *solid* projects (and I think sub is solid, but SHIFT even better), not garbage like XRP or TRX.

Because when people cash out (and you don't know when they will) at least you still have a working service that can provide privacy, decentralization, security, etc.

Enjel

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

Alright, I'm done posting here.

Seriously, I hope SUB goes up. I really do, since it would be nice.

But see, 10 million extra in market cap would be...

*Only a 1.5% (ish) increase in the price of SUB

*A 10% increase in SHIFT prices.

So, ignore the working-product stuff. But rather, if SHIFT and SUB provide similar services, one is valuated lower, and so your gains are higher.

OK, I'm gone.

CryptoSpec78

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

SUB will achieve huge gains... It is one of the most stable project on the whole market.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Fuck this thread.

This is quite a good argument, I also have noticed that the market is now entirely ruled by hype versus rational facts. I guess this should be quite scaring for serious investors.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

SUB will achieve huge gains... It is one of the most stable project on the whole market.

They will deliver and change worldwide web forever

Price of SUB  2019  2020     300-500$ per SUB

mark my words

print this post and check in few years
kthq426

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

They will deliver and change worldwide web forever

Price of SUB  2019  2020     300-500$ per SUB

mark my words

print this post and check in few years

And end of 2018??!   Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: