Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum ICO - August 7-September 7 (Pre-Sale with Bonuses Available Now)  (Read 72536 times)
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

What are the requirements to run a node?
a fast processor, high speed internet and anything else apart from this
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

We just have to have faith in the developers, and programmers of the selected poison of our choice! Substratum is a choice for real change, not just a quick buck....

The price would likely be well over $5.00 by now if there weren't so many weak hands dumping their SUB for a quick buck. Such people are a stain on the market. Then they cry later because they sold too early. Exchanges should have rules to keep this kind of thing from happening, maybe have higher fees to get people to hold on to their coins longer, and reward them with lower fees for holding for a specified time.

Without these people though, remember that the price wouldn't have even gotten off the ground in the first place.

Blind money and weak hands suck, but only in that they give the false illusion of a coin doing very well.

When a correction comes, the coins held by strong hands and confident investors are clearly seen. The coins that rely purely on hype and marketing and get-rich-quick schemes are also revealed.

Not that SUB is necessarily either of those, but it's just a general fact.

Using crypto to pay for college.
crypto33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

I love sub, its my biggest holding I expect to see it in the top 20 sometime this year. One thing I've noticed though is that this thread is fairly inactive whereas the subreddit is extremely active. Over the years I've always come here for info and help as opposed to anywhere else as I find this is where the people who really know crypto come to hang out, plus its where I learned everything about crypto back in 2013/14. Reddit is just full of moon kids and lambo boys.

Maybe that's an indication of the types of people holding sub? I hope not though the moonkids do more harm than good.

Maybe we should make more of an effort to keep the conversation going here? An active community on this forum has got to be more credible to potential investors than reddit, or worse those Facebook groups which seem to be most newbies first port of call...

Just a thought.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

An active community on this forum has got to be more credible to potential investors than reddit
Look at the number of pages in the DeepOnion thread on this site, or Electroneum or others. Active here doesn't mean good coin..

crypto33

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

An active community on this forum has got to be more credible to potential investors than reddit
Look at the number of pages in the DeepOnion thread on this site, or Electroneum or others. Active here doesn't mean good coin..

No it doesnt, but I didn't say that did I. I said it gives credibility, I never said it makes the coin any better or worse.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

Substratum Ramblings Part II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-N5qW8bgpw&feature=youtu.be

In this video our CEO discusses:

What We Have Proved:  our Network works!  Alpha I Test Video is on YouTube and Alpha II Test Video is upcoming as we move into PUBLIC BETA.

What We Learned:

We learned we can render NOT ONLY Substratum Hosted Web-sites but ALL Web Content through our network, even non Substratum Hosted sites like Facebook or YouTube for people who run a node.

We learned we needed more advanced routing & security to make that take place.

How It's Better

Mass Adoption will be MUCH faster with this Unstoppable "VPN" (Note - Substratum is not a VPN but this is an expression so people understand what we are referring to).  Anyone running a node gets FREE access to the entire web and also gets paid in $SUB for requests they serve.

CORES Network - our CORES network is a beautiful innovation.  More information will be given at our SUBLOCC meeting so make sure you stop by or watch the video here on YouTube.

What It Cost Us:

Like all lessons in life it cost us more time and money to learn these things; however, we learned them BEFORE making multiple inferior releases. 

Our goal is to change people's lives through free and open communication using the free & open web not realize quick and temporary gains.  The gains will come In the LONG TERM in a HUGE way when we deliver the PERFECT product.
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:09:39 PM

Hang in there all HODLers. All coin suffering terribly.

Using crypto to pay for college.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Substratum Ramblings Part II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-N5qW8bgpw&feature=youtu.be

In this video our CEO discusses:

What We Have Proved:  our Network works!  Alpha I Test Video is on YouTube and Alpha II Test Video is upcoming as we move into PUBLIC BETA.

What We Learned:

We learned we can render NOT ONLY Substratum Hosted Web-sites but ALL Web Content through our network, even non Substratum Hosted sites like Facebook or YouTube for people who run a node.

We learned we needed more advanced routing & security to make that take place.

How It's Better

Mass Adoption will be MUCH faster with this Unstoppable "VPN" (Note - Substratum is not a VPN but this is an expression so people understand what we are referring to).  Anyone running a node gets FREE access to the entire web and also gets paid in $SUB for requests they serve.

CORES Network - our CORES network is a beautiful innovation.  More information will be given at our SUBLOCC meeting so make sure you stop by or watch the video here on YouTube.

What It Cost Us:

Like all lessons in life it cost us more time and money to learn these things; however, we learned them BEFORE making multiple inferior releases. 

Our goal is to change people's lives through free and open communication using the free & open web not realize quick and temporary gains.  The gains will come In the LONG TERM in a HUGE way when we deliver the PERFECT product.

thank you. VERY good and satisfying news, as the future of sub is looking great. this is a real deal and a real company
Dilshod94

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

Ктo-нибyдь знaeт y Substratum ecть кoшeлeк oфициaльный? Гдe xpaнит?
JordansDad

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

I bought in at $0.90 USD yesterday, and then I bought some more last night at $1.34 USD, and I want to buy more even though it's $1.51 USD.... should I wait or buy now?

I really like the tech and team behind this. I like the fact they're giving actual results but I also would like to make money off this.... so in your opinion, buy now or wait?
crypto33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

I bought in at $0.90 USD yesterday, and then I bought some more last night at $1.34 USD, and I want to buy more even though it's $1.51 USD.... should I wait or buy now?

I really like the tech and team behind this. I like the fact they're giving actual results but I also would like to make money off this.... so in your opinion, buy now or wait?

I see this being around a 10$ coin, so if you're in it for the long run the I'd say go head and buy now. Or at least buy some and then if the market dips again average it out by buying more. Long term though I see it at least 5x from where it is now, if not more. Plus what the team are trying to achieve goes beyond just making a profit off the coins.

TobiasJohanson

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

I like the website a lot but what is it with this topic? The title has not been changed since ICO and the openingspost itself is just some text and no working links there. Usually when I see that ICO is over I can see that the project is developing pretty fine and gives me a reason to invest or not. This is weird to leave a page behind like this.
FireDemon

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Why is Substratum better than Maidsafe?

Will the finished version be ready before Maidsafe will be completed?
afriace

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:30:31 AM

John McAffee twittered yesterday about SUB. I think, this is a great opportunity for Substratum to get more attention. The beta will launch soon and they are even making a TV Spot. This coin has a lot of room for growth, if the developer can deliver a good program.
CosmicDream

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:07:43 AM

Nice to see it on sale today.
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

I think this is a great idea, but from an investor's point of view, the strong decline in the value of the coin is a major turn off. Makes me wonder if this coin was a victim of a pump and dump.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

I think this is a great idea, but from an investor's point of view, the strong decline in the value of the coin is a major turn off. Makes me wonder if this coin was a victim of a pump and dump.
A p&d that lasted over a period of a month, and is still at 300% gain???

No, I'd say this is a very healthy 50% retracement, and a moment to add cheap SUB's to your portfolio (which I just did).
Still very bullish for this year!

rottweiller76

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:07:23 PM by rottweiller76

more and more that i read what is posted on the facebook group + youtube, the more i think this is a scam

i`ve read yesterday a link on medium with some very interesting stuff covered, that discussion disappear over night from facebook group. for asking a question about this forum (was 1st post in an existing thread) i was banned from Substratum reddit area

of course i asked what happened but no reply from mod in that place

"You have been banned from participating in r/SubstratumNetwork. You can still view and subscribe to r/SubstratumNetwork, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/SubstratumNetwork by replying to this message.
Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole."

a fair business for sure does not like this, with all the cash received from ICO they should have a fully product by now

for those who missed it here is the medium post: https://medium.com/@YagamiLight/the-technical-red-flags-of-the-substratum-network-sub-1f34e8b5ffcb

i moved my coins back to btc jan 15 at around 1.4$, sad i didn`t do it before

le. check this out https://imgur.com/CsfQU2m posted 22 jan

"Currently there's not even a way for us at Substratum to try the Substratum Network. But we're working hard toward Alpha Test 2, which will be a demonstration of a walking-skeleton Substratum "Network" that exists entirely inside one machine." - if this is true and they dont have any working version, wtf did we see in the "demo" from december? was this guy right ? i think so https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054963.msg20975313#msg20975313
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Decentralized web... Plz, solve cryptoproblems. Governments is a strong competitor.
bunsaskii

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

more and more that i read what is posted on the facebook group + youtube, the more i think this is a scam

i`ve read yesterday a link on medium with some very interesting stuff covered, that discussion disappear over night from facebook group. for asking a question about this forum (was 1st post in an existing thread) i was banned from Substratum reddit area

of course i asked what happened but no reply from mod in that place

"You have been banned from participating in r/SubstratumNetwork. You can still view and subscribe to r/SubstratumNetwork, but you won't be able to post or comment.
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/SubstratumNetwork by replying to this message.
Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole."

a fair business for sure does not like this, with all the cash received from ICO they should have a fully product by now

for those who missed it here is the medium post: https://medium.com/@YagamiLight/the-technical-red-flags-of-the-substratum-network-sub-1f34e8b5ffcb

i moved my coins back to btc jan 15 at around 1.4$, sad i didn`t do it before

le. check this out https://imgur.com/CsfQU2m posted 22 jan

"Currently there's not even a way for us at Substratum to try the Substratum Network. But we're working hard toward Alpha Test 2, which will be a demonstration of a walking-skeleton Substratum "Network" that exists entirely inside one machine." - if this is true and they dont have any working version, wtf did we see in the "demo" from december? was this guy right ? i think so https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054963.msg20975313#msg20975313

Thanks for the warnings, I was reading about them on different forums as well. This would be a good time for the devs to communicate with the public, I'm sure their supporters would love to hear why. The idea is great, but I can't jump in and support them with these things brought to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: