Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Money  (Read 13619 times)
Grant Hero

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:53:53 AM

What's the average in USD companies offer for bounty program? And translations?
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:22:44 AM

Some coins are so hopeless that if you decide to hodl them long term, you would be sitting on a pile of poo. Most times the best strategy is to cash in as soon as possible.

I totally agree with you here. Why hold the coins if there isn't a future on that coin. Choose what coins to hold and exchange all those coins you think that don't have a long term stay in the market.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:15:43 AM

Some coins are so hopeless that if you decide to hodl them long term, you would be sitting on a pile of poo. Most times the best strategy is to cash in as soon as possible.

I totally agree with you here. Why hold the coins if there isn't a future on that coin. Choose what coins to hold and exchange all those coins you think that don't have a long term stay in the market.

Carefully choose the coin to be held for a long term basis. Do not just hold all the bounties. There are so many coins that died a few months after they are introduced to the market. If the coins are great, they are reflected on their project and plans and vision.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
100degrees

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:34:59 AM

The reality is most bounty hunters will dump. However, if you believe in the project hold onto 1/2 the coins. If just 1 or two hit it will make up for the other couple bags you hold

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

Why participate on a bounty, when i have no idea of what the coin is about?
Why should I Support such a coin...totally wrong, on my opinion
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:56:12 PM

If you don want to join or support the bounty campaign then dont no one force you to join anyway. I am also joining in some bounty campaign and before i join in bounty i study the project first but still not all good sometimes failed also but its sad but that was a part of the ICO no one force you to join its all for you if you want to join or not.

george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:19:56 PM

I agree with you.
Investors should make their own research and take the risk.
Similar for bounty participants IMO. It wouldn't be ethical otherwise.
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:44:37 PM

You should know something about technology and idea of project, if you want to join to the bounty campaign.
If you believe in it, you have the opportunity to support the team and grab some free* coins (*your time).
Thanks to You and others participants, project have a bigger chance to success.
okbit

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:33:49 PM

I have always held my ArtByte from bounties and it has paid off well. I have also mined & invested in ArtByte from the beginning (2014).

It is rare for an established coin to still have bounties, but ArtByte does special events all the time. They have two going now:

One for forum ranks (their forum) http://forum.artbyte.me/topic/69-forum/

One for tipping on Twitter: http://forum.artbyte.me/topic/4757-artbyte-summer-artists-festival-details/
Cootie

Activity: 292

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:48:29 PM

That's very wise strategy. However, it is also risky, knowing that the price of cryptocurrencies changes from time to time in a significant value. They might be cornered in a low price rate due to deflation

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:05:33 AM

If i get bounty reward,  i will save and wait until the price is higher or to be exchanged with another coin so i will get big profit from the trading

Keeping your bounty rewards is a great idea because it is precious like diamond or gold that increase it's value every time and it is also good in trading than bitcoin. I also keep some of my alt-coins and it serve me as savings or long term investment.
All bounty hunter keep alt-coins in the wallet and wait for high prices, some wait for big exchange. Usually, the price will rise 50%. Let's say in Bittrex, we do not have to wait long to save alt. I think it's a good achievement. There is a bad possibility in front and we never know.

But aslong as their coins holded got promising future well they will surely hold that one for better earnings but I will think twice on this matter if we know obvious shitcoins that we hold I think I will gonna dump this off to avoid profit loss when bad wave will hit on it.
3 months I consider it still reasonable, if the price still does not go up. There is not even any shocking news from dev, for example about cooperation with other companies that will increase sales. So, it's clear you lose the coin. You are on the right path to get rid of it.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

Are there some stories out there on how much would a bounty hunter typically make per month?
Or other stories about how much some bounty hunter has made holding for some years?
That would be inspiring Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:22:46 AM

Most bounty hunters would dispose their tokens or coins right after they receive them or when it is available in the exchanges and some of them would hold on to some of their tokens and keep them for a couple of years specially if the ICO was successful that means the token will be big value for how many years of keeping it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:28:46 AM

it depends on if the token you get can be traded on some one exchange.

if your token can't be trane, it's not money, just some code which played by yourself.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

Most bounty hunters would dispose their tokens or coins right after they receive them or when it is available in the exchanges and some of them would hold on to some of their tokens and keep them for a couple of years specially if the ICO was successful that means the token will be big value for how many years of keeping it.

Yes absolutely, but couple of years is a lot of time and i don't think that bounty hunter will wait that much long to sell their tokens. They may wait for 3 to 4 months for the price to be stabilized and the tokens are listed on major exchanges.
Vaslime

Activity: 141

Cryptotalk.org

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

yes thats correct that's the kind of  bounty hunters that we have as long as they profit  they can do what they want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tradegroup

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:52:12 AM

Yep, most of them dump their bounty tokens right away. It depends mostly on the profit they make. I hold mine always Smiley
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:00:51 PM

My first cryptocurrency was Stellar. I've got some stellars when the team gave to each other only for signing in with thier wallet. After that were a lot of others bounties and airdrops... And definatly I will be rich in near future!

That's possible mate, and if you expect you will become rich it's just a result of your hard work and dedications on bounty participation and other airdrops. Your patience and being an open minded person will be your key to success, it's not about how intelligent you are as a person, or whatever degree at college you have; most importantly you have that attitude with you to exert the very best effort in order to gain enough money. So the bounty money or whatsoever air drops may come, I think that's the best opportunity to have as always due to it's an easy source of riches if you manage to save it and hold it for a good purpose.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
sylance

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:09:16 PM

My first cryptocurrency was Stellar. I've got some stellars when the team gave to each other only for signing in with thier wallet. After that were a lot of others bounties and airdrops... And definatly I will be rich in near future!

That's possible mate, and if you expect you will become rich it's just a result of your hard work and dedications on bounty participation and other airdrops. Your patience and being an open minded person will be your key to success, it's not about how intelligent you are as a person, or whatever degree at college you have; most importantly you have that attitude with you to exert the very best effort in order to gain enough money. So the bounty money or whatsoever air drops may come, I think that's the best opportunity to have as always due to it's an easy source of riches if you manage to save it and hold it for a good purpose.

Some deep wisdom here.  I know people with Master's degrees who can't think themselves out of a paper bag, and then there are those who have common sense, look for challenges, and work to grow themselves each and every day.  They are way more successful than some of the Master's degrees I know.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:26:55 PM

Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Waiting for several years while continuing to monitor price movements will be a challenge in itself that will be difficult to deal with. Some lucky people with bounty usually forget that they have a coin and after a few years and the price has soared, they just remember that they have the coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: