Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
raidei

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

I made a small token purchase on the 9th of October to see if I received any confirmation email or tokens before I committed to a larger purchase and I have yet to receive anything. It's been a week now and the web site says that I should receive confirmation within 12 hours. The currency that I sent has not been returned to my account so when will I receive confirmation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jajy123

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:10:41 PM

I made a small token purchase on the 9th of October to see if I received any confirmation email or tokens before I committed to a larger purchase and I have yet to receive anything. It's been a week now and the web site says that I should receive confirmation within 12 hours. The currency that I sent has not been returned to my account so when will I receive confirmation?

Sorry, I'm using a translator, I'm Italian. Tokens will be distributed in the wallet at the end of the ico. I received confirmation emails for the two purchases made. You should get confirmation from shapeshift if you have paid with altcoin and confirms in your email from amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com in the subject of the email you have written the confirmation id number.
raidei

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:28:19 PM

Sorry, I'm using a translator, I'm Italian. Tokens will be distributed in the wallet at the end of the ico. I received confirmation emails for the two purchases made. You should get confirmation from shapeshift if you have paid with altcoin and confirms in your email from amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com in the subject of the email you have written the confirmation id number.

I did not pay through shapeshift, I paid with ETH using the basic payment system that the site provided. I used a valid email and, I received no confirmation, the ETH I paid has not been returned to my account.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

I did not pay through shapeshift, I paid with ETH using the basic payment system that the site provided. I used a valid email and, I received no confirmation, the ETH I paid has not been returned to my account.

Hello Raidei,

If you have not received a confirmation email of your transaction within 12/24 hr:

Please send your transaction information to: amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com and info@amlbitcoin.com

Include the used email, the AML Token wallet receiving address you have given us and any other relevant information.

Someone will then get back to you soon.
raidei

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:04:33 PM

Hello Raidei,

If you have not received a confirmation email of your transaction within 12/24 hr:

Please send your transaction information to: amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com and info@amlbitcoin.com

Include the used email, the AML Token wallet receiving address you have given us and any other relevant information.

I've emailed as instructed and included the email I provided, token receiving address and ETH transaction detail. I look forward to the reply.
Scitoshi

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:51:06 AM

Hello Raidei,

I've emailed as instructed and included the email I provided, token receiving address and ETH transaction detail. I look forward to the reply.

Have you checked your "spam" mailbox? Has it gone to the wrong place?

Aten, Ancient Egyptian Sun God, emits Rays reaching Human Hands.
Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
raidei

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:31:03 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 06:17:11 PM by raidei

Hello Raidei,

I'm not an idiot. Obviously I checked all of my mail boxes to ensure that I didn't miss the email. In reply to the email I was instructed to send I received:

Unfortunately the transaction you are referring too does not belong to a TokenLot payment address.

Can you please check your records to see where the ETH may have been sent.

I verified the send address several times prior to sending and have been involved in cryptos for nearly 5 years and never made a mistake on a transaction. I have no reason to believe anything other than this ICO is either a scam or their purchase system is broken and effectively steals money from people who are trying to take part in their project.

I provided the email and receiving address that I used and the etherscan.io transaction record which shows the send and receive address for the transaction.

Additionally, there seems to be no way for me to recover the web page which provided the ETH address during the transaction due to the way it was generated so it is impossible for me to verify at this point without going back in time and grabbing a screenshot.

Edit: It appears the the funds I sent have since been moved into an account that has nearly 20,000 ETH, so the address that I was provided was legitimate and the funds I sent have either been sent to an exchange or an account with a huge balance. It's been months since i sent any ETH transactions so it's impossible that I accidentally sent it to the wrong address and **even more impossible** that I just happened to send them to this address randomly.
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

Hello Raidei,

I'm not an idiot. Obviously I checked all of my mail boxes to ensure that I didn't miss the email. In reply to the email I was instructed to send I received:

Unfortunately the transaction you are referring too does not belong to a TokenLot payment address.

I verified the send address several times prior to sending and have been involved in cryptos for nearly 5 years and never made a mistake on a transaction. I have no reason to believe anything other than this ICO is either a SCAM or their purchase system is BROKEN and effectively steals money from people who are trying to take part in their "project".

I provided the email and receiving address that I used and the etherscan.io transaction record which shows the send and receive address for the transaction.

Additionally, there seems to be no way for me to recover the web page which provided the ETH address during the transaction due to the way it was generated so it is impossible for me to verify at this point without going back in time and grabbing a screenshot.

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN. IT IS A SCAM.

Edit: It appears the the funds I sent have since been moved into an account that has nearly 20,000 ETH, so the address that I was provided was legitimate and the funds I sent have either been sent to an exchange or an account with a huge balance. It's been months since i sent any ETH transactions so it's impossible that I accidentally sent it to the wrong address and **even more impossible** that I just happened to send them to this address randomly. THIS ICO IS A COMPLETE SCAM DO NOT BUY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

Please accept our sincere apology for your unpleasant purchase experience.

I will ask my colleagues.. What has been happening.

Please kindly note that for this AML Token ICO, TokenLot is responsible for all the purchase steps (including payment steps) for us (i.e., NAC Foundation).
If there is any error in the ICO process, it is not related to the legitimacy of AML BitCoin project.
However, it is our obligation to follow up your case.

It appears that your case is a bit complicated. Please give me a few days to work on this.

If you have sent your transaction information to amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com, please kindly forward your email to info@amlbitcoin.com

Only the TokenLot team can read those emails sent to amlbitcoin@tokenlot.com.

If you have already sent your transaction information to info@amlbitcoin.com, I will receive a copy of it very soon, and will follow up this asap. 

Under illumination of Aten Coin, there will be no more Darkness in Cryptocurrency!
Scitoshi

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

Hello Raidei,

AML Bitcoin teammate,

Please forward Raidei's email to me as well as any related information. Thanks.

jajy123

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

Hello Raidei,

I verified the send address several times prior to sending and have been involved in cryptos for nearly 5 years and never made a mistake on a transaction. I have no reason to believe anything other than this ICO is either a SCAM or their purchase system is BROKEN and effectively steals money from people who are trying to take part in their "project".

Edit: It appears the the funds I sent have since been moved into an account that has nearly 20,000 ETH, so the address that I was provided was legitimate and the funds I sent have either been sent to an exchange or an account with a huge balance. It's been months since i sent any ETH transactions so it's impossible that I accidentally sent it to the wrong address and **even more impossible** that I just happened to send them to this address randomly. THIS ICO IS A COMPLETE SCAM DO NOT BUY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

I am so sick of people having problems in crypto and calling scam when ever there is a problem,you are advising everyone not to participate in this ICO because u had an issue so it’s a scam lol come on mate talk like this could ruin a project,there are lots of people here that have had a great ICO experience here and in your cause there doing everything possible to sort out your issue,the more successful this ICO is the better for those that have invested me included so your attempt to stop people taking part will not only harm the project but investors also,AML Bitcoin team have been involved in crypto for years with Atencoin which has evolved into AML Bitcoin and there integrity has been proven over the years,I understand u are upset regarding missing payment but calling scam and warning others off before giving them a chance to find out what’s happened is very unfair.

I agree! Why accuse without giving a chance to solve Huh Others who have not had any problems, where is the respect for them Huh In light of the accusations I come to think, who are you and what advantage do you have to insult and make conclusions without giving a chance to solve it ?!

lotto56

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

Hello Raidei,

When were your funds moved to the account with 20,000 ETH?. BTW that account is most likely to be their ESCROW account.
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:59:21 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 03:35:47 PM by AMLBitcoin

Hello Raidei,

When were your funds moved to the account with 20,000 ETH?. BTW that account is most likely to be their ESCROW account.

We're looking into the issue and personally contact Raidei to explain.
jajy123

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:07:16 PM

I understand for business choices you do not want to know how many tokens have been sold. Will I ask you on the basis of the sale today, will it be time to finish in the 28 days remaining the sale of the first phase of tokens?
AMLBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

I understand for business choices you do not want to know how many tokens have been sold. Will I ask you on the basis of the sale today, will it be time to finish in the 28 days remaining the sale of the first phase of tokens?

I do not know more than you about how many Tokens are sold. Hopefully within the next week bankwire/fiat payment options will go live, that may change the pace.
raidei

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

I am so sick of people having problems in crypto and calling scam when ever there is a problem,you are advising everyone not to participate in this ICO because u had an issue so it’s a scam lol come on mate talk like this could ruin a project,there are lots of people here that have had a great ICO experience here and in your cause there doing everything possible to sort out your issue,the more successful this ICO is the better for those that have invested me included so your attempt to stop people taking part will not only harm the project but investors also,AML Bitcoin team have been involved in crypto for years with Atencoin which has evolved into AML Bitcoin and there integrity has been proven over the years,I understand u are upset regarding missing payment but calling scam and warning others off before giving them a chance to find out what’s happened is very unfair.

I followed the exact instructions using the links from the front page of this thread as provided by the developers of the project. Obviously, I thought the project was worth something because i was willing to take a risk and invest in it.

If I follow the instructions provided in order to make a purchase and then my money is "lost" how is that my fault? I am giving them an opportunity to resolve my issue and if they do resolve it I will remove my claims that this project is a scam. Until that point, I feel it is my responsibility to warn other people that they are likely to lose their money if they give it to this project.

I am not new to cryptos, I have made hundreds of transactions without issue. The problem is not with me.

jajy123

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:35:10 PM

I followed the exact instructions using the links from the front page of this thread as provided by the developers of the project. Obviously, I thought the project was worth something because i was willing to take a risk and invest in it.

If I follow the instructions provided in order to make a purchase and then my money is "lost" how is that my fault? I am giving them an opportunity to resolve my issue and if they do resolve it I will remove my claims that this project is a scam. Until that point, I feel it is my responsibility to warn other people that they are likely to lose their money if they give it to this project.

I am not new to cryptos, I have made hundreds of transactions without issue. The problem is not with me.

you should not warn anyone until your problem is sure it will not be resolved. This is my opinion, and for me it means giving respect to who has invested here. But we are free so do what you like
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:07:47 PM

well if you are not new to crypto like you say you will know that when investing in an ICO it’s handled by a third party and the funds are held until the terms of contract are met,you are claiming AML Bitcoin is a scam but they have not received any payment yet all funds are handled by payment provider,rather than asking for help you thought by posting scam accusations on public forums you could blackmail people into fixing your issue,I bet this gets resolved in your favour and you take down your posts in which case there really was no need to call scam and post these misleading accusations.
raidei

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:25:55 PM

well if you are not new to crypto like you say you will know that when investing in an ICO it’s handled by a third party and the funds are held until the terms of contract are met,you are claiming AML Bitcoin is a scam but they have not received any payment yet all funds are handled by payment provider,rather than asking for help you thought by posting scam accusations on public forums you could blackmail people into fixing your issue,I bet this gets resolved in your favour and you take down your posts in which case there really was no need to call scam and post these misleading accusations.

I sincerely hope that the issue is resolved, truly. And I will be happy to remove/rescind my accusations and offer a public apology at that time. Until that point, why would I feel any incentive to do any favours to the developers who have lost my money? Whether it was the developer directly or a third party that they hire, the developer is offering the sale and is responsible for the satisfaction of their customers/investors.

This is not malice, this is business. I did everything correctly following the links provided by the top post in this thread and my money has gone missing.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:33:52 PM

Seriously guys, calm the rhetoric. If you have an issue, contact the AML team and give them a chance to do a quick RCA before jumping hot and making unfounded accusations.  Maybe I'm deluded, but the AML team are being pretty responsive and professional from what I see here.
TokenLot

Activity: 141

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:06:53 AM

Dear User Raidei,

First of all I would like to apologize for the issues you are experiencing during the contribution process. I would like to make clear that this is an isolated incident, and there are no other contributors effected. Please bare with us as we investigate the matter further and come up with a solution that you will be happy with.

The AML BitCoin Team does not handle any payments during the crowd sale. All payments go directly into our secure, cold storage wallets. We have handled many, many MILLIONS of dollars for other ICO's and have never had a penny unaccounted for. Calling AML Bitcoin a fraud or scam is completely false and bares zero evidence.

It is unfortunate, but TokenLot do not own the address you sent the ETH payment too. When making a purchase via our platform, the ETH address that is issued is not automatically generated when you click "Pay Now". All payment addresses that are displayed are pulled from a database of pre-generated addresses. TokenLot has not been compromised or hacked.

We ask that you please give us some more time to investigate our server records to find out where the error could have been made.

Thank you,

The TokenLot Team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: