Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform  (Read 239042 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:01:08 PM

I was all for this project, but there's a few things that's making me suspicious.

- Originally it was said they wanted '1000' masternodes running which were going to be given to the community in airdrops. The first Airdrop was 50k, but then the second one was reduced to this:

Payment will be based on weekly MTNC: (That means payment will not send together ,just according to your submit date)
Newbie: 20 MTNC/weeks
Jr Member: 40 MTNC/weeks
Member: 60 MTNC/weeks
Full Member: 80 MTNC/week
Sr Member: 100 MTNC/week
Hero and Legendary: 120 MTNC/week

Im sorry, but from 50k each to about 400coins for the same amount of time, what?

- The block explorer doesn't work (http://23.247.2.51/) we have no idea if the dev is staking the 95million+ coins he has.. You can search for a transaction ID, but not an address etc. (M9EFGF1daJArCNFwg7VYtmMspt4qiiwr4p) is the address that received the premine of 100m, but I can't see any futher details as I can't search.

-  The funds gathered by the dev  (3BTC?) to be used for exchanges, where simply not used for exchanges..? Where is Yobit? They have a service to pay and have the coin listed in 3 days etc, instead we had to vote for exchanges.. IE https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=mtnc (Which has NO votes. Surely if BTC was raised for this, we should have votes on it with BTC..)  How about using some of them to get a working block explorer?

- I don't see how this can be developed any further, there is no roadmap, no hints as to what is to come.

- What is to stop anyone else from simply cloning PRIVX/DASH and doing exactly the same, but being more transparent and fair?

- Bounties, I applied for the post of 'TEAM partner bounty' had nearly 200 posts with the signature and avatar, made a video, made a subreddit, made a discord etc, and was told ' tanks we pm if we need you' because id already done it all! Where is my bounty of 30k coins for making the video? I quote from the OP:

'making video will get 30000 MTNC for additional reward.'

Im not trying to FUD, just airing my concerns about this project and the future.  Until my questions have been answered to a satisfactory level, im removing the avatar and signature.

Sorry I read your comment, you, they gave you the 50,000 coins in the first round? I also thought that they would continue giving 50000 coins to new users and those who will participate in the following rounds, but what I think is that they are opting for the distribution model of: Deeponion

Yeah, from the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GoJ18JOJBIfNtcldwmv9o4hswGrkbpgXCrBRZWcmOdU/edit?usp=sharing

there was nine people who received 50k coins.  Everyone else going forward is going to get the above numbers.  That means for a LEGENDARY member to get a masternode from the second airdrop onwards, will take them EIGHT YEARS to earn the 50k needed for a masternode, earning only 6240 coins in a year from the airdrop, compared this to a Newbie who needs FORTY EIGHT YEARS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:03:57 PM

I was all for this project, but there's a few things that's making me suspicious.

- Originally it was said they wanted '1000' masternodes running which were going to be given to the community in airdrops. The first Airdrop was 50k, but then the second one was reduced to this:

Payment will be based on weekly MTNC: (That means payment will not send together ,just according to your submit date)

Im sorry, but from 50k each to about 400coins for the same amount of time, what?

- The block explorer doesn't work (http://23.247.2.51/) we have no idea if the dev is staking the 95million+ coins he has.. You can search for a transaction ID, but not an address etc. (M9EFGF1daJArCNFwg7VYtmMspt4qiiwr4p) is the address that received the premine of 100m, but I can't see any futher details as I can't search.

-  The funds gathered by the dev  (3BTC?) to be used for exchanges, where simply not used for exchanges..? Where is Yobit? They have a service to pay and have the coin listed in 3 days etc, instead we had to vote for exchanges.. IE https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=mtnc (Which has NO votes. Surely if BTC was raised for this, we should have votes on it with BTC..)  How about using some of them to get a working block explorer?

- I don't see how this can be developed any further, there is no roadmap, no hints as to what is to come.

- What is to stop anyone else from simply cloning PRIVX/DASH and doing exactly the same, but being more transparent and fair?

- Bounties, I applied for the post of 'TEAM partner bounty' had nearly 200 posts with the signature and avatar, made a video, made a subreddit, made a discord etc, and was told ' tanks we pm if we need you' because id already done it all! Where is my bounty of 30k coins for making the video? I quote from the OP:

Im not trying to FUD, just airing my concerns about this project and the future.  Until my questions have been answered to a satisfactory level, im removing the avatar and signature.

Sorry I read your comment, you, they gave you the 50,000 coins in the first round? I also thought that they would continue giving 50000 coins to new users and those who will participate in the following rounds, but what I think is that they are opting for the distribution model of: Deeponion

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GoJ18JOJBIfNtcldwmv9o4hswGrkbpgXCrBRZWcmOdU/edit?usp=sharing

there was nine people who received 50k coins.  Everyone else going forward is going to get the above numbers.  That means for a LEGENDARY member to get a masternode from the second airdrop onwards, will take them EIGHT YEARS to earn the 50k needed for a masternode, earning only 6240 coins in a year from the airdrop, compared this to a Newbie who needs FORTY EIGHT YEARS.

my question now is the following it is mandatory to keep holding the signature, to participate in the following rounds? I do not think so, or am I wrong?
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:05:58 PM

my question now is the following it is mandatory to keep holding the signature, to participate in the following rounds? I do not think so, or am I wrong?

The OP doesn't mention anything about needing to use it for the second round airdrop, and the bounty is closed, so it's pointless (I never was paid my bounty for wearing the signature either..)
teosanru

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

The OP doesn't mention anything about needing to use it for the second round airdrop, and the bounty is closed, so it's pointless (I never was paid my bounty for wearing the signature either..)
I think for what they collected was for the enlistment of the coin in cryptopia
so I pledged votes for the other exchanges, I do not know how much fee collects cryptopia now to list a coin

for a masternode to produce through mining pos, does it need ripening for at least 24 hours or am I in error?
if you registered for the airdrop did not receive a reward for the signature that clarified the Dev, the first time I register for the airdrop
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:20:09 PM

so I pledged votes for the other exchanges, I do not know how much fee collects cryptopia now to list a coin

for a masternode to produce coins for mining pos, does it need ripening for at least 24 hours or am I in error?
if you registered for the airdrop did not receive a reward for the signature that clarified the Dev, the first time I register for the airdrop

About 24 hours for it to start staking, I guess it depends on the amount of currently active nodes.  And it depends.  You can submit the coin for free, or you can buy a paid service which costs about 1.5 btc.
teosanru

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:29:07 PM

for a masternode to produce coins for mining pos, does it need ripening for at least 24 hours or am I in error?

About 24 hours for it to start staking, I guess it depends on the amount of currently active nodes.  And it depends.  You can submit the coin for free, or you can buy a paid service which costs about 1.5 btc.
I have a free masternode just like you, participate in the first airdrop
until now produced without staking 700 coins, because I realized that I had sent the coins yesterday afternoon
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:31:07 PM

About 24 hours for it to start staking, I guess it depends on the amount of currently active nodes.  And it depends.  You can submit the coin for free, or you can buy a paid service which costs about 1.5 btc.
until now produced without staking 700 coins, because I realized that I had sent the coins yesterday afternoon

Lol, so you have already earned more in less than a day, than a legendary member will in nearly 6 weeks in the next airdrop.
teosanru

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:35:48 PM

About 24 hours for it to start staking, I guess it depends on the amount of currently active nodes.  And it depends.  You can submit the coin for free, or you can buy a paid service which costs about 1.5 btc.

Lol, so you have already earned more in less than a day, than a legendary member will in nearly 6 weeks in the next airdrop.

still does not have the 24 hours of operation the masternode
I'll just wait to see how much it produces in mining pos
Scooter32

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:33:24 PM

I have now bought a bit more.

I wonder where the other people have their coins.

because the 24 hour volume is so low

teosanru

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

I have now bought a bit more.

I wonder where the other people have their coins.

because the 24 hour volume is so low

in staking, because it is a pos mining currency
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:59:25 PM

I put up my three reposts a few pages back yet it still shows on the spreadsheet that i havent done so yet :/. I received 100 coins..Was that for the twitter bounty? If so i havent received one for the Signature bounty. I know ive gotta be atleast close with my post count. Been trying to atleast post a few times a day Smiley
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:02:41 AM

Anybody that is looking to buy some.....now is the time Smiley sitting below 1k sats. Set some buys and they might get hit soon. Plus it brings volume up wich is always good.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:00:55 AM

Hii dev, will there be an ICO for masternode coin Huh
Or how do I buy now and keep ??

"ICO for masternode coin" long over. Now this coin can only be bought on exchanges:
1. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MTNC_BTC
2. https://bitzure.com/markets/mtncbtc

Okk thanks for the reply. I should get some at cryptopia and checkout bitzure.
By the way, how do I know if I got some mtnc for twitter bounty??
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:15:02 AM

Well the 09\05 come, but we still don`t have the registration form or something like Spreadsheet((
Does anybody know if can the chinese bun of ICO have an impact on this coin? 
ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:34:06 AM

-  The funds gathered by the dev  (3BTC?) to be used for exchanges, where simply not used for exchanges..? Where is Yobit? They have a service to pay and have the coin listed in 3 days etc, instead we had to vote for exchanges.. IE https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=mtnc (Which has NO votes. Surely if BTC was raised for this, we should have votes on it with BTC..)  How about using some of them to get a working block explorer?

Im not trying to FUD, just airing my concerns about this project and the future.  Until my questions have been answered to a satisfactory level, im removing the avatar and signature.

-  The funds gathered by the dev  (3BTC?) to be used for exchanges, where simply not used for exchanges..? Where is Yobit? They have a service to pay and have the coin listed in 3 days etc, instead we had to vote for exchanges.. IE https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=mtnc (Which has NO votes. Surely if BTC was raised for this, we should have votes on it with BTC..)  How about using some of them to get a working block explorer?

Im not trying to FUD, just airing my concerns about this project and the future.  Until my questions have been answered to a satisfactory level, im removing the avatar and signature.
about airdrop rule, i think you still not read it carefully .even if you got the airdrop in the first round..

ecplore will fix soon.

we got support from fans 1.9 btc to help us , you think we own it by ourself? actualy we refused so many friends requirement because i think it's enough to development at the beginning. by the way , you know how many payment fee for novaechenge? you know how many payment fee for cryptopia? you know how many payment fee for yobit? we can not control yobit,and as for yobit, we said before what we can do is wait . take a look around yourself in all exchange platform about the payment fee.....

we have told community we are ecaluating development plan,you can found in our thread. (the roadmap is not xxx~xxx first round airdrop begin ; also not xx~xxx release client and sososo.. it's really the development plan like add more applications or functions )

we are different from PRIVX/DASH ,you will see it.

i know you pay much for mtnc ,so you are one of the member for first round airdrop. even if you still not match the rule (at least 3 weeks for signature we still thank you for your support) but about  'TEAM partner ' we need to think about carefully. it doesn't means i have already do it so i can get it. actully we should apporve it at least. what do you think ? about 'making video will get 30000 MTNC for additional reward.' is for your partner in our rules and it should be really a high level video i think. but anyway ,thanks for your support.

and the second around airdrop rule different from the first round , that's benefit for project , we need a large conmunity just like deeponion or gridcoin, and you worry about why dev team hold so many mtnc ,plz do not worry ,we will burn them step by step ,first round burn is 10M mtnc.

we will give all a different project.

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:37:54 AM

"ICO for masternode coin" long over. Now this coin can only be bought on exchanges:

hi man ,we never said we got a ico , lol ,we said "support us"

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:42:28 AM

if it does not mention means you can do it or you need not do it . lol

you never get signature bounty because the rule is very clear that airdrop bounty and signature bounty can not get at the same time , you should read it carefully.

ideaupdater (OP)

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:46:20 AM

there's the result https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z8sa8eX0j92nUCOLaqc991gYs0-Yj8JrnafBwB6AlwU/edit?usp=sharing

and we have another exchange  https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MTNC/

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:49:17 AM

You will automatically be credited 25MTNC when you create an account at Bitzure. If you haven't received for some reason let us know your email you used to sign up and we will see what is going on!

Is this offer still on ??
if I register at bitzure now, will I get 25 mtnc ??
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:52:58 AM

30,000 MNTC for making a video for Masternodecoin? If this is true,... i will start working now for a promotion explainer video for MTNC Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: