Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70293 times)
Nomar

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:43:25 AM

I cant prove it, but I am convinced it started as a scam, I was there from the very beginning and I had several hints, that they wanted to scam people.
From the mail contact I had and the many bans of my friends in the beginning it was relatively clear that the inner circle itself wanted to collect the airdrops and tried to exclude many participants with mean methods.
Don't know if they try to be not scammers atm, this is possible, but I dont follow the development nowadays, I am not interested in this coin anymore.

Many people also believe that BTC is a scams, but they have missed the opportunity to make money.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 12:51:00 PM

I cant prove it, but I am convinced it started as a scam, I was there from the very beginning and I had several hints, that they wanted to scam people.
From the mail contact I had and the many bans of my friends in the beginning it was relatively clear that the inner circle itself wanted to collect the airdrops and tried to exclude many participants with mean methods.
Don't know if they try to be not scammers atm, this is possible, but I dont follow the development nowadays, I am not interested in this coin anymore.

Many people also believe that BTC is a scams, but they have missed the opportunity to make money.

The difference is, I was part from day one and got every airdrop till I left the airdrop, because I didnt want to be part of a big scam.
I was not kicked, so your explanation may fit on other people, but not on me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nomar

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:12:11 PM

The difference is, I was part from day one and got every airdrop till I left the airdrop, because I didnt want to be part of a big scam.
I was not kicked, so your explanation may fit on other people, but not on me.
Because you sold the onion, earned money, and naturally left, deeponion was cheated by you.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:30:32 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 09:28:40 AM by dragonvslinux

Deepsend will start testing right away and will give you a 100% anonymous experience. Ip anonymous, transaction anonymous
Stop posting lies, this doesn't bode well around here.

I wonder what this feature is meant to be then  Roll Eyes

Despite your deepest beliefs, It's currently in alpha testing, hence the screenshot.
This might be why not everyone trusts your judgement Lauda  Wink
Nomar

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:10:17 AM

Deepsend will start testing right away and will give you a 100% anonymous experience. Ip anonymous, transaction anonymous

Despite your deepest beliefs, It's currently in alpha testing, hence the screenshot.
Great, no one knows what it is like to be framed for two years!
otto93

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:03:57 AM

From what am reading so far on this thread looks like more opinion from folks here disagree with your posts so why not go back and bring more facts to support your claim, one personal encounter with a project is not enough reason to call it out as scam, i satnd to be corrected. In that case lets expect more from you because am expecting to but some few bucks into this project and won't want to olay the risk factor here

dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:24:55 AM

From what am reading so far on this thread looks like more opinion from folks here disagree with your posts so why not go back and bring more facts to support your claim, one personal encounter with a project is not enough reason to call it out as scam, i satnd to be corrected. In that case lets expect more from you because am expecting to but some few bucks into this project and won't want to olay the risk factor here

Who are you talking to? The OP hasn't been active for 18 months.... this is just another dead-end accusation thread, not maintained and therefore has become irrelevant (like the OP for that matter). Who knows, maybe DogeMajestic would be satisfied with the current transparency and accountability of the project, but without any word from this user it's impossible to know! The only discussion left here are newbies who bought the top and lost 90%+ of their funds so blame the project as opposed to their naive investing decision; small cap altcoins.

Or as the no.1 critic would bluntly put it:

Delusional bagholders and their shitcoins.

Our resident troll is really what keeps this thread alive though Grin Anyone else notice this troll has been posting here more since leaving DT?

Q3 Troll Highlights

Correcting people's grammar:

You don't need an 'if' in that part.

Shilling Bitcoin:

Buy Bitcoin [...]

Shilling Dash and Monero:

Use Dash or Monero.

Calling humans monkeys:

Monkeys can not produce value.

Shilling altcoins again:

Need to transact faster? Use Litecoin.
Need anonymity? Use Monero and Dash.

My favorite shitpost:

Seriously stop shitposting.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 08:19:31 AM

Stolen feature implemented by many coins. This is CW-playbook style. Tagged and flagged you too.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:06:16 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 07:53:45 PM by dragonvslinux

Stolen feature implemented by many coins.

Hang on slow down Lauda, how can it be "stolen" if you were implying it doesn't exist?

Please make up your mind...

This is CW-playbook style.

What does this have to do with Craig Wright now? Forking open-source software is stealing? You make me laugh sometimes  Cheesy
CSW is a fraud for so many reasons, but if you pay close attention, not one of those dozens of reasons was because he forked open-source software.
The following is probably the reason why, if we look at the basic philosophy of open-source software:

Quote from: Open-source model
Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use or modification from its original design. Open-source code is meant to be a collaborative effort, where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community. Code is released under the terms of a software license. Depending on the license terms, others may then download, modify, and publish their version (fork) back to the community.

So go tell that to 90% of altcoins that are forked, or better yet Brave browser that forked from Chromium (so naughty!), although I guess you might of already done so  Tongue

We will fork and continue your coin ...

How ironic! The OP also believes in forking open-source software? Though clearly they didn't do this, probably as the premine was never "dumped" once it reached exchanges as the OP expected. Instead, for reference sake, it was listed on an exchange 2 weeks later and pumped from $0.11 to $4.88. Bare in mind this was at the peak of the summer "altseason".

Tagged and flagged you too.

Now why does that not surprise me. Tagged and flagged me for proving you wrong about something?
It's a sad time when you get flagged as a shill for disagreeing with someone but hardly surprising  Roll Eyes
Not even a proper reference to your claims either? I feel like your getting lazy Cry

[Page Archived]
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 09:13:31 AM

Don't waste your time crying and whining, it will not change anything.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Nomar

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:23:42 PM

Don't waste your time crying and whining, it will not change anything.

This will only make people believe that you are a liar! Because you just judge according to personal preferences. It is said that you have registered the deeponion forum to participate in airdrop. Because you are banned, so you come to this conclusion?
Nomar

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:30:46 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2019, 02:43:15 PM by Nomar

Because I suspect you are a liar. So you think it is a liar. It’s ridiculous Lol
 Grin
Cause you to abuse power

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 02:53:40 PM

It is said that you have registered the deeponion forum to participate in airdrop. Because you are banned, so you come to this conclusion?
I don't enjoy rolling around in piles of pajeet turd unlike many of you, thus that information is incorrect. Attacks against me only further strengthen the case. Keep it up.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Nomar

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 03:00:57 PM

It is said that you have registered the deeponion forum to participate in airdrop. Because you are banned, so you come to this conclusion?
I don't enjoy rolling around in piles of pajeet turd unlike many of you, thus that information is incorrect. Attacks against me only further strengthen the case. Keep it up.
Is this an attack on you? I heard that there is such a thing! You have not registered for the deeponion forum. There is a name in the forum, Lauda is the same as you.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 03:41:20 PM

Is this an attack on you? I heard that there is such a thing! You have not registered for the deeponion forum. There is a name in the forum, Lauda is the same as you.
Anyone using this name anywhere other than me is de facto and attack on me. Smiley I would never register on the deepshit forum, don't sweat it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Nomar

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:20:40 PM

Anyone using this name anywhere other than me is de facto and attack on me. Smiley I would never register on the deepshit forum, don't sweat it.
Lol, no one likes to use someone else's name, your name is not a famous trademark
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:02:23 PM

Lol, no one likes to use someone else's name, your name is not a famous trademark

Dude, just stop shitposting and bumping this thread. Deeponion was a biggest airdrop scam in crypto history and some greedy idiots like you and other deeponion shills made a Chinese scammer millionaire.

Deeponion Scam Scheme:

1. Copy/paste coin from github.

2. Premine 90% of coins.

2. Hire an army of paid shills via fake airdrop.

3. Pay them for any work by premined coins.  

4. After all necessary work is done, exclude all so called aiedrop participants from the list and replace them by alt accounts and airdop coins to yourself.

5. Stake pemined coins

6. Sell all premined coins for millions of dollars. (Except of tinny amount given to airdrop participants aka paid shills)

7. Start a new scam project.

Total cost of the project = 0 (Only announcement thread was needed.)

Total income = More than 10 000 000 UDS
Nomar

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:34:40 PM

Dude, just stop shitposting and bumping this thread. Deeponion was a biggest airdrop scam in crypto history and some greedy idiots like you and other deeponion shills made a Chinese scammer millionaire.

Deeponion Scam Scheme:

1. Copy/paste coin from github.

2. Premine 90% of coins.

2. Hire an army of paid shills via fake airdrop.

3. Pay them for any work by premined coins.  

4. After all necessary work is done, exclude all so called aiedrop participants from the list and replace them by alt accounts and airdop coins to yourself.

5. Stake pemined coins

6. Sell all premined coins for millions of dollars. (Except of tinny amount given to airdrop participants aka paid shills)

7. Start a new scam project.

Total cost of the project = 0 (Only announcement thread was needed.)

Total income = More than 10 000 000 UDS

Yes, you are very smart, so you think that many ICO projects are not scams, only deeponion is a scam. More than 6,000 addresses have participated in the airdrop of deeponion, and each address is from the deeponion dev team.
Nomar

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:52:01 PM

@mosprognoz
Your so-called trust is a shit, abused everywhere.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:09:17 PM

@mosprognoz
Your so-called trust is a shit, abused everywhere.

I warned you.

Dude, just stop shitposting and bumping this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: