Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:27:40 PM

but how it is different from any other POS coin?!
It's not. Some coins like bitcore or smartcash are also doing exactly the same distribution like DO by paying % of your balance every week/month.
DO just has the most amount of hype Grin

you'd better register on depponion's forum and earn really good numbers of onion like 100-150 per week be posting posts about deeponion.  so you'l start receive some coins extra like POS without investing your money
so instead of wasting your time postig here - post there and earn money  Roll Eyes Wink
True, maybe he should do something productive for a change Smiley
Because currently he either prevents smart people from making good profits or prevents not smart people from becoming smart Wink

If DeepOnion won't be revolutionary on tech features, it WILL be an icon of community building.  These first few weeks have been gold.  No complaints.

Yes and that's why you can see so many haters here. Problem is haters and competitors are more evoluted today. You can make a good influencing marketing only without signatures, just like it happens here.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadisaw

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:32:57 PM

If you are not sure about this project then leave it, just remind people who have joined and do not make the atmosphere moody.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:55:06 PM

We don't want to make your ponzi shit "moody", we just say what it is.

And it is going nowhere as we have seen over the last weeks, it's losing ground against Bitcoin again and again in a downwards spiral as expected. No substance behind, just bubbles and lies and lemmings doing spammy marketing all over.
MadMac

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:00:45 PM

You can make a good influencing marketing only without signatures, just like it happens here.
We can just write sentences without any sense and still make onions great again like tulips once were.
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

You folks in here are still a funny story of our project!

I am curious how you react if the developments unfold in the coming weeks.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:34:35 PM

Anyone can see that it either WILL or IT WON'T.  Right?

These people don't care at all about you.  They act like they do, but they do not.  Half of them are just getting their own signature posts for the week out of the way by doing easy FUD.  Truth is, most projects are slow and boring, and you can't get hyped about them each and every week.  (This, yes, goes for DeepOnion, too!)  Community has to take over and make the project fun in the meantime.  They just have to talk against DeepOnion because it keeps driving community.

None of this affects us at all, is the funny part.

If it is actually a good project, YAY, we've been doing the right thing!

If it is actually a garbage project, OH WELL, I'm posting here like I would be each week anyhow and getting free coins in the meantime.  I bought into this coin expecting to hold it for less than a week BEFORE I even got into the airdrop.  I'll lose NOTHING that I wouldn't have anyhow if the project fails.  DeepOnion FUD is only serviceable as a warning to whales, that might go all in - not for 99% of DeepOnion users that are interested in the project and are actually THANKFUL for getting free coins.

I've voiced in multiple places that we need to spam less.  I suggested that maybe we do some vetting and plan out each Domination task.  Instead of being banned, my suggestions were taken to heart, and they've done just that.

10/10 Community
7 / 10 Tech - (In Development)

Please, do, explain to me why I should abandon this coin?  What cost I am having for sticking around?  What your REAL motivation for discouraging me is?  Shouldn't you be protecting newcomers of ETH, instead?  Cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jrussell

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:58:41 PM

Anyone can see that it either WILL or IT WON'T.  Right?

These people don't care at all about you.  They act like they do, but they do not.  Half of them are just getting their own signature posts for the week out of the way by doing easy FUD.  Truth is, most projects are slow and boring, and you can't get hyped about them each and every week.  (This, yes, goes for DeepOnion, too!)  Community has to take over and make the project fun in the meantime.  They just have to talk against DeepOnion because it keeps driving community.

None of this affects us at all, is the funny part.

If it is actually a good project, YAY, we've been doing the right thing!

If it is actually a garbage project, OH WELL, I'm posting here like I would be each week anyhow and getting free coins in the meantime.  I bought into this coin expecting to hold it for less than a week BEFORE I even got into the airdrop.  I'll lose NOTHING that I wouldn't have anyhow if the project fails.  DeepOnion FUD is only serviceable as a warning to whales, that might go all in - not for 99% of DeepOnion users that are interested in the project and are actually THANKFUL for getting free coins.

I've voiced in multiple places that we need to spam less.  I suggested that maybe we do some vetting and plan out each Domination task.  Instead of being banned, my suggestions were taken to heart, and they've done just that.

10/10 Community
7 / 10 Tech - (In Development)

Please, do, explain to me why I should abandon this coin?  What cost I am having for sticking around?  What your REAL motivation for discouraging me is?  Shouldn't you be protecting newcomers of ETH, instead?  Cheesy

7/10 Huh
FOr now it seems like 0/10 Tech because they just copy the shitcoin SUPERCOIN. Also Deepsend is just Supersend. The only thing why it works is because people thing they get every week free money. YOu will see how the Ponzi sheme will fall after some weeks. For all which are for free into it they can make good money, but money others will loose a lot money.

joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:41:03 PM

There aren't any developments.  You all aren't even working on anything.  There's no tech, nothing unique about it, not a single thing going for it. 
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:56:32 PM

It's fascinating seeing both sides of the fence. I'm an advocate for projects that stand for something and many close minded people don't see the future of DeepOnion which is fine.
Stand for something? Yes, you know have some meaning rather than just make you a financial gain overnight. There are many technological aspects that you may be missing out on but it's not my concern to bicker back and fourth with someone who is set to their opinion. Plus why would you take any advice from anyone on the internet, do your own due diligence.

You can agree to disagree about our stance on DeepOnion but besides this thread on this forum what are you accomplishing? Wasting your time and energy into something you can't change no matter how hard you try..

Just sit back grab a cup of your fav Whisky and take it like a man (or whatever you may consider yourself for that matter).

-- A week from now come back and quote me to see if there has been any advancement.

Till then, enjoy!
DubMatrix

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:00:39 PM

I agree, it's very funny to see people spend so much negative energy on trying to prove DeepOnion is a scam while they better should invest their time promoting the coins they think will make it to the top of the list. My guess is that they somehow have been locked out of applying for airdrops or have some kind of feud with the moderators on the Deep Onion forum.
MadMac

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:28:02 AM

Also Deepsend is just Supersend.
There is no DeepSend, it's just a marketing item on their spam list.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:23 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 02:50:10 AM by dissident

This thread is just free advertising. I went through the list of all the newest coins/tokens/futures to list on coinmarketcap and didn't find anything unique, interesting, or appealing. Actually that's not exactly true.. I found one... Wabi.. an ethereum token promising to authenticate products to make sure they are not counterfeit.

Since the argument can be made that most altcoins have been abandoned or are scams, many ICOs are scams,  and certainly all the proposed bitcoin forks are just money grabs, it doesn't matter what people say about ONION, the fact it's even getting free advertising on this board is fine by me.

See link for article about these forks..

https://coincentral.com/the-upcoming-bitcoin-hard-forks-what-you-need-to-know/

Bitcoin God sounds to me like the "holy grail" of legitimate forks.  Cheesy Roll Eyes

Right now what seems to matter is whether the coin can be pumped or not, not whether the tech is any good, otherwise PASC would be getting more attentiong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=00&v=QYbXMLjm1ZE
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:49:33 AM

This thread is just free advertising. I went through the list of all the newest coins/tokens/futures to list on coinmarketcap and didn't find anything unique, interesting, or appealing. Actually that's not exactly true.. I found one... Wabi.. an ethereum token promising to authenticate products to make sure they are not counterfeit.

Since the argument can be made that most altcoins have been abandoned or are scams, many ICOs are scams,  and certainly all the proposed bitcoin forks are just money grabs, it doesn't matter what people say about ONION, the fact it's even getting free advertising on this board is fine by me.

Bitcoin God sounds to me like the "holy grail" of legitimate forks.  Cheesy Roll Eyes
I really don't know how in the world you managed to go through all the coins without finding anything unique. No wonder you ended up shilling for DO.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:51:40 AM

Since the argument can be made that most altcoins have been abandoned or are scams, many ICOs are scams,  and certainly all the proposed bitcoin forks are just money grabs, it doesn't matter what people say about ONION, the fact it's even getting free advertising on this board is fine by me.

I really don't know how in the world you managed to go through all the coins without finding anything unique. No wonder you ended up shilling for DO.

Show me something good on this list that will be the next top 10.

https://coinmarketcap.com/new/
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:44:32 AM

It's fascinating seeing both sides of the fence. I'm an advocate for projects that stand for something and many close minded people don't see the future of DeepOnion which is fine.
Stand for something? Yes, you know have some meaning rather than just make you a financial gain overnight. There are many technological aspects that you may be missing out on but it's not my concern to bicker back and fourth with someone who is set to their opinion. Plus why would you take any advice from anyone on the internet, do your own due diligence.

You can agree to disagree about our stance on DeepOnion but besides this thread on this forum what are you accomplishing? Wasting your time and energy into something you can't change no matter how hard you try..

Just sit back grab a cup of your fav Whisky and take it like a man (or whatever you may consider yourself for that matter).

-- A week from now come back and quote me to see if there has been any advancement.

Till then, enjoy!

It's been 22 weeks and there's been no advancement, and it was a clonecoin to begin with.  What are you trying to argue?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

Show me something good on this list that will be the next top 10.

https://coinmarketcap.com/new/
Who cares about the next top 10? There are plenty of opportunities to 10-1000 fold your investment without buying a coin that will definitely end up in the top 10.
astana_kz_2014

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:06:14 AM

This project is one big pump.

The developer has a lot of coins, when he drains them - they blame the airdrop.

Only fools can buy this coin!
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:42:10 AM

This week DeepOnion will be listed on 2 new exchanges.

New professional DO Rap Song came out for marketing.

Tech dev continues, DeepVault page will be released + Android Wallet.

Tomorrow another live Q&A with the team.

Price increases, order book looks good.

Dont listen to the FUDers, do your own research.

astana_kz_2014

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:36:35 AM

This week DeepOnion will be listed on 2 new exchanges.

New professional DO Rap Song came out for marketing.

Tech dev continues, DeepVault page will be released + Android Wallet.

Tomorrow another live Q&A with the team.

Price increases, order book looks good.

Dont listen to the FUDers, do your own research.
It's a pump!
Smart people understand this!
Only fools can buy this coin!
MadMac

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:01:13 AM

You made a professional Rap song? Oh my god....it's getting hilarious.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: