Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 02:25:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 40496 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:35:20 PM

With the lack of development, shaddy practices by the people behind the coin and an army of paid shills, these are all the red flags you need to not put any money into this.

You can do the signature campaign, but be careful with your money.

https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080
I wouldn't even join the signature campaign right now considering the fact that the wallet is not open source. Even if the old rules were still in place. Way too dangerous.

You can still use the open source wallets if you don't need DeepVault.
Who actually needs it? So far the only people using it that I've seen used it to "verify" their meme pictures. Which is just completely and utterly worthless.
Who gives a crap about "authenticity" of a picture? Doesn't seem like DO knows how or whom to market that lackluster feature to on top of all the other issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obszoenling

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

With the lack of development, shaddy practices by the people behind the coin and an army of paid shills, these are all the red flags you need to not put any money into this.

You can do the signature campaign, but be careful with your money.

https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=321080
I wouldn't even join the signature campaign right now considering the fact that the wallet is not open source. Even if the old rules were still in place. Way too dangerous.

You can still use the open source wallets if you don't need DeepVault.
Who actually needs it? So far the only people using it that I've seen used it to "verify" their meme pictures. Which is just completely and utterly worthless.
Who gives a crap about "authenticity" of a picture? Doesn't seem like DO knows how or whom to market that lackluster feature to on top of all the other issues.

They use memes in public because they don't want share their personal and private documents on the internet.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

That's not an argument. There's no reason to "vault" memes whatsoever other than shilling and pretending like there's actual features that the crypto world would care about.

Nobody would use this over a notary as DV couldn't be defended in court. And even if that was the case you could still infect files before vaulting them to begin with.

MadMac

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

It's crashing right now. Probably someone made sense out of all the scam and spam.
lukasrich

Activity: 69

Lukas Rich

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

SCAM?Huh Huh
Let's see! DeepOnion cap will reach the cap of XVG, Aeon then PIVX.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

SCAM?Huh Huh
It's more of a ponzi/pyramid scheme than an outright scam.

dogebearman

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:46:54 PM

SCAM?Huh Huh
How is there a proof in this thread for DO beeing a scam if it is not a scam? Did OP lie to us? Sad

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:48:48 PM

SCAM?Huh Huh
How is there a proof in this thread for DO beeing a scam if it is not a scam? Did OP lie to us? Sad
I don't know anything about the OP. And DO isn't a scam because it doesn't sell anything that doesn't work and doesn't directly steal money. But it is definitely a ponzi with the current rules. To most people scams and ponzi mean basically the same though... so it might as well be a scam given the average English skills of this forum.

dogebearman

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:53:57 PM

SCAM?Huh Huh
I don't know anything about the OP. And DO isn't a scam because it doesn't sell anything that doesn't work and doesn't directly steal money. But it is definitely a ponzi with the current rules. To most people scams and ponzi mean basically the same though... so it might as well be a scam given the average English skills of this forum.
Hm I think the moderator should change at least the title of the Thread. It could also be called Deep Onion unmoderated Thread or something like that, but I think the title is missleading. Right now you can not say wether it is a scam or not, I think we all will know after the airdrop finished. Like Schroedingers scam or something. Where I come from somebody is innocent until proven guilty.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
xpashtetx

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:57:14 PM

a very strange scam without collecting money, but on the contrary one payment every week)) all would be the scams such were Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:03:43 PM

SCAM?Huh Huh
Hm I think the moderator should change at least the title of the Thread. It could also be called Deep Onion unmoderated Thread or something like that, but I think the title is missleading. Right now you can not say wether it is a scam or not, I think we all will know after the airdrop finished. Like Schroedingers scam or something. Where I come from somebody is innocent until proven guilty.
Like I said. It's per definition of the word not a scam.

But it has definitely turned into a ponzi scheme when the rules were changed.

phpartisanmaster

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:09:59 PM

There are a lot of ico's that are ongoing today but we never know what is the best ico to join because everyone can be a scammer and it is very hard to find a reliable ico's that we can participate and will give us the exact payout.

bezikazi

Activity: 97

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:33:44 PM

I REALLY HATE THIS OP!!! I HAVE LISTENED AND DIDNT INVESTED AND DIDNT JOINED AIRDROP BECAUSE OF YOU. TODAY I MADE TROUGH RESEARCH AND I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS MORE THAN LEGIT. FROM THE PROJECT, TEAM, COMMUNITY I AM FKING IMPRESSED. AND THIS SHITHEAD IS CALLING A SCAM???!@???@??@? FURIOS

THEY COULD MAKE ICO AND RUNAWAY WITH THE MONEY!!!

AND BITCOIN CASH IS A SCAM? EOS IS A SCAM? BITCOIN IS A SCAM? DASH IS A SCAM?Huh THERE WERE ALSO SHITHEADS FOR THIS PROJECT CALLING THEM A SCAM ...

BECAUSE OF SHITHEADS LIKE YOU THIS FORUM IS GETTING BAD PLACE.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

I REALLY HATE THIS OP!!! I HAVE LISTENED AND DIDNT INVESTED AND DIDNT JOINED AIRDROP BECAUSE OF YOU. TODAY I MADE TROUGH RESEARCH AND I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS MORE THAN LEGIT. FROM THE PROJECT, TEAM, COMMUNITY I AM FKING IMPRESSED. AND THIS SHITHEAD IS CALLING A SCAM???!@???@??@? FURIOS

AND BITCOIN CASH IS A SCAM? EOS IS A SCAM? BITCOIN IS A SCAM? DASH IS A SCAM?Huh THERE WERE ALSO SHITHEADS FOR THIS PROJECT CALLING THEM A SCAM ...

BCash is a manipulative shitcoin and DO is very shady as well. BitConnect is a ponzi too and it's still making people money... until they exit and everyone gets burnt.

tl;dr you don't know what thorough research means

P.S. There's more to life than making profit off of scams and ponzi schemes.

DudeLion420

Activity: 58

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:23:19 PM

This Thread is damn stupid  Angry
You wasted my time with this thrash talk and telling you have a proof lol
if one analyzes what you post here it becomes very clear you dont have any proof and just come up with thinks that are simply untrue or have no proof...
I dont know why you doing this but its just stupid haha
Everything ive seen so far from DeepOnion and their devs is totally legit. And your argument that there is so much premined is totally inrellevant as these coins get airdropped xD
I suggest you do something better with your time than hating Wink
~peace

SCAR_8

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:05 PM

This Thread is damn stupid  Angry
You wasted my time with this thrash talk and telling you have a proof lol
if one analyzes what you post here it becomes very clear you dont have any proof and just come up with thinks that are simply untrue or have no proof...
I dont know why you doing this but its just stupid haha
Everything ive seen so far from DeepOnion and their devs is totally legit. And your argument that there is so much premined is totally inrellevant as these coins get airdropped xD
I suggest you do something better with your time than hating Wink
~peace

I completely agree, I have seen nothing from the DO community the DEVS or from any other research I've done that has actual PROOF that Deep onion is in anyway a scam. I've been watching it for a while also. People are just mad and hating because the price shot up and they missed out on a great coin.  Shocked
dogebearman

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:33 PM

BCash is a manipulative shitcoin and DO is very shady as well. BitConnect is a ponzi too and it's still making people money... until they exit and everyone gets burnt.

Totally get your point and I really appreciate your neutral critisism on this project. But I would like to point out that there was a massive problem of people using multiple accounts to abuse the airdrop in the early stage of the project. There was no other way then changing the rules to avoid this I guess.

Anyways: There is no proof at all that Deep Onion is a scam and the OP started this thread most likley to keep potential participators away from the airdrop so that he could get a bigger stake with his main account.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:36:19 PM

Totally get your point and I really appreciate your neutral critisism on this project. But I would like to point out that there was a massive problem of people using multiple accounts to abuse the airdrop in the early stage of the project. There was no other way then changing the rules to avoid this I guess.
Weren't people complaining that it's too hard to get into the signature campaign? Then how could it multi accounts be such a problem?

And even if they were, it'd make more sense to risk some multi accounts than to allow some devs to keep a massive >50% premine to themselves.

Of course, the devs as well as shills that join ponzis in hopes of quick lambos would like you to believe otherwise.

But nonetheless, the new rules make this a ponzi scheme, that's just a fact.

Will it be profitable? Sure. But it's a ponzi scheme nonetheless and you're trying to earn money off of someone who you hope will be even greedier and/or dumber than the rest of the flock.

dogebearman

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

Weren't people complaining that it's too hard to get into the signature campaign? Then how could it multi accounts be such a problem?

Nah, it was very easy to get in in the early rounds, that's also the reason why cheating was so easy that days. I think you have a lack of information about Deep Onion project, at least about the beginning. This is for sure. Maybe you should read it up first before you spread lies here.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:41:24 PM

Nah, it was very easy to get in in the early rounds, that's also the reason why cheating was so easy that days. I think you have a lack of information about Deep Onion project, at least about the beginning. This is for sure. Maybe you should read it up first before you spread lies here.
That was a rhetorical question.

I know for fact that people were complaining and that there was a blacklist that was twice the size of the actual participants. I've been watching this from the start and thining very hard about whether or not I should join.

Was going to join when they introduce DeepSend originally, but the new rules changed everything so I'm staying out entirely because I don't like playing ponzis.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.