Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 09:02:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 41615 times)
MadMac

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

Welcome to the world of ingenuity and scam, as they come together to make all newbs happy  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinInvestX5

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:15:30 PM

Well, I'm not invested in Deep Onion anymore, as I don't believe in the project.

But calling it a scam is nonsense as well, imo. Let's just say some projects will be more successful than others - I don't see the real purpose and what's really unique about DO. Using Tor? That's all? Offering a hash service? Nothing unique about that, sorry.
mward19

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:23:24 PM

i don't see it as a scam but, if you do not believe in the project that is fine.
Rggadi

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

still , deeponion success is based on the huge community that fellow this currency , without a community , the best project can only fail in long term.
hashshashin

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:35:31 PM

Well, I'm not invested in Deep Onion anymore, as I don't believe in the project.

But calling it a scam is nonsense as well, imo. Let's just say some projects will be more successful than others - I don't see the real purpose and what's really unique about DO. Using Tor? That's all? Offering a hash service? Nothing unique about that, sorry.
What are you talking about? What% of ICO projects does exist or are implemented in reality? You either get paid for generosity or not (scam).

coinInvestX5

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:41:35 PM

What are you talking about? What% of ICO projects does exist or are implemented in reality? You either get paid for generosity or not (scam).

Sure, but even the 'vision' of DO, the roadmap is nothing unique or really great here. But as already said, for me, DO is not a scam at all, but just not a project I believe in. That's purely subjective. And only time will show in the end, nobody knows yet.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 126

DEEPONION - NO ICO - FREE AIRDROPS

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

This thread has really gone from a nut job (look at the explorer now... yeah, it is getting distributed) to reasonable people that just so happen to have a differing opinion.

DeepOnion is developing, so it is hard to say what it will end up being, but it HAS 100% delivered to me each week what it said it would.  There are already times where, if it were me, I know I could've dumped the premine and made out with enough to live on, but the team hasn't done this yet.  Instead giving out 250,000 ONIONs even to little guys like me when they are worth nearly $4.  At this point, you can only believe it is the real deal.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
snohobo

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:38:58 AM

Don't invest your time, money, or sweat in anything you don't believe in. If you don't understand it, don't plunk $$ into it.
deniskiely

Activity: 76

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:56:58 AM

For all altcoin at the moment , the problem is all about belief . Have you seen any coin in practical application ?

MadMac

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:44:38 AM

Interesting to look at the chart again. Volume of dumped coins was high 2...3 days ago, it lead to this double top and a massive drop in price. As expected.

Now we are in this holding period, lemmings can not sell as they have to wait for their dividends (not "airdrops") and can not sell any Onions, same time price is depressed, so the dumping of premined coins has stopped as well.

The market is in hibernation, doomed for more sell off from the dividends today and then followed by the marketing spam payments "DeepPoints" on Sunday. I expect the price of Onions to hit 2$ beginning of the week, if not earlier.
MadMac

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:26:50 PM

Top gainer will get 10k
ROFL. Premined coin owners now pay themselves a dividend.
MadMac

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

It is in free fall now.
bambarmia

Activity: 140

When nothing is going right, go left.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:16:42 PM

It is in free fall now.
Did you exit that scam yourself our they kicked you out? Because as I remember, you were one of kind in promoting deeponion scam. 

1f you c4n r34d 7h15, you r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d
September11Myth

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

Wow, what a thread! 72 pages of posts by people who cannot get DeepOnion out of their head, no matter how much they try. THIS is true love, even though here it is taking the form of hate...

HUT34
Website • Whitepaper • Chat 
---"Where A.I. Does Business"---
lijoe408

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:23:09 AM

It is in free fall now.
Did you exit that scam yourself our they kicked you out? Because as I remember, you were one of kind in promoting deeponion scam. 

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
MadMac

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.
Answered that already several times. I got a total of 41 onions in 3 "airdrops". That is with this very same account, it is still the same, and without dumping a single one of the 41. I got banned by the monkii guy for speaking up about the domination spam. It was all said before, so save us the time for your FUD  Wink

I don't need to bring it down, it was clear that it would crash as it does now. Thanks to the dumping that was foreseeable.
staker$

Activity: 38

Cryptohobbyist is what I am

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:32:15 AM

this is really a lengthy thread, but really helpful in a way. I don't take sides but atleast we have the pros and cons of the story. I believe this coin has a potential, it is indeed evidenced by the rise in price and wider public acceptance. While it is acceptable that the devs might be the first to be rich, because they are the ones who've made much of the effort and we should be thankful for them for bringing in this wonderful opportunity, its alright because many has been benefited; and there needs to be huge spending requirement ahead for major development of the coin which is part of the whole plan. After all the coin is free except for the effort you spend if you're going to invest them in here (gamble), don't have to spend so much than what we can afford to lose or atleast be prepared enough to lose atleast we're warned here aready if it is indeed a scam. But Just like bitcoin, when many haters would throw scam accusations, but what happened? It continued to soar high.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:33:12 PM

It is in free fall now.

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.
There's no point in having multiple accounts though?

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1232

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

this is really a lengthy thread, but really helpful in a way. I don't take sides but atleast we have the pros and cons of the story. I believe this coin has a potential, it is indeed evidenced by the rise in price and wider public acceptance. While it is acceptable that the devs might be the first to be rich, because they are the ones who've made much of the effort and we should be thankful for them for bringing in this wonderful opportunity, its alright because many has been benefited; and there needs to be huge spending requirement ahead for major development of the coin which is part of the whole plan. After all the coin is free except for the effort you spend if you're going to invest them in here (gamble), don't have to spend so much than what we can afford to lose or atleast be prepared enough to lose atleast we're warned here aready if it is indeed a scam. But Just like bitcoin, when many haters would throw scam accusations, but what happened? It continued to soar high.
The price mostly climbed because DO has very low volume and BTC pumped massively. That caused the price in terms of USD to increase by a lot, which triggered FOMO. The low volume and FOMO combined made it very easy to pump the BTC price. That's all that has happened.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

.......Whitepaper.......
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Renegade1979

Activity: 126

altcom AH86EJg5UPpRgwGCxe9kLRfoVqZTaUG735

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:43:52 PM

Answered that already several times. I got a total of 41 onions in 3 "airdrops". That is with this very same account, it is still the same, and without dumping a single one of the 41. I got banned by the monkii guy for speaking up about the domination spam. It was all said before, so save us the time for your FUD
How do you even know that? I got me banned some hour ago after a month being there and they never even told me what for so that earned them a lotta dislike buttons pressed in lots of places. All that talk about 'facebook like bots' so maybe that's some mistake. I'd purchase a dislike bot for that sake. Anyway they have removed the new posts and likes DP counter so only those noob spammers would get the Ke$h, and the rich could get richer as usual.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.