Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 82840 times)
kolyn1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:01 AM

Centra Tech, Inc. is a new kind of finance company taking a radical approach to providing financial services through cryptocurrencies. We are doing that by offering the Centra Wallet 2.0 for your digital assets, offering the Centra Prepaid Card to spend your digital assets, and launching the Centra Market to buy things with your digital assets. It is a complete package, unlike any other. Centra Tech strongly believes in these products and services and we are working tirelessly to bring them to you. While there are some negative writers in the world that say it can’t be done, we know it can be! To such disparaging people we reply, step aside and let the future pass you by. Cryptocurrencies and the financial services that surround them are here to stay and Centra Tech is bringing them to you.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:46 AM

Centra Tech, Inc. is a new kind of finance company taking a radical approach to providing financial services through cryptocurrencies. We are doing that by offering the Centra Wallet 2.0 for your digital assets, offering the Centra Prepaid Card to spend your digital assets, and launching the Centra Market to buy things with your digital assets. It is a complete package, unlike any other. Centra Tech strongly believes in these products and services and we are working tirelessly to bring them to you. While there are some negative writers in the world that say it can’t be done, we know it can be! To such disparaging people we reply, step aside and let the future pass you by. Cryptocurrencies and the financial services that surround them are here to stay and Centra Tech is bringing them to you.

Please dont talk bullshit here about scam centra, no one will believe, even simple task like bounty payment they scam how come they can run real project, dont trust anything what they said, they just team of scam
Huawei8877

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:32:21 AM

Centra is the worst bounty program in history, ico sold out but they really dont care about bounty participant, 6 weeks silent no answer from manager no answer from dev, they are sucks, really sucks, if centra dont want to pay bounty please tell here and closed this thread so we can stop waiting for payment

chickenmie

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:55:12 AM

Please dont talk bullshit here about scam centra, no one will believe, even simple task like bounty payment they scam how come they can run real project, dont trust anything what they said, they just team of scam
So many beggars in here.
maronk

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:24:29 AM

So many beggars in here.

What..!!! So many beggars in here  Huh Shocked LOL
Then why are you here ??

are you one of the beggars? Shocked Huh
They just charge what they did in accordance with what the manager is open here ...
sure that Centra can succeed without being here Huh
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

good company
excellent project
good luck in development

Greatest Project with Great Team

Great project! Seems very promising and has a big potencial. I am supporting this project I'm sure  it will be a success program. Good luck !!!

Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason.
litelika

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

if any news, that I'm already starting to worry about the bounty of the company

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
Arabictranslators

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:54:32 AM

Any new news guys?
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:25:35 AM

good company
excellent project
good luck in development

Greatest Project with Great Team

Great project! Seems very promising and has a big potencial. I am supporting this project I'm sure  it will be a success program. Good luck !!!

Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason.

what are you even talking about....... multiple people here are complaining about no paid bounties and literally 0 reponses to this 6 weeks in and youre acting like its all daisies and rainbows lolll.... sad
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:16:58 AM

Very long follow this thread, until ICO success but no announcement about bounty campaign payment. no matter what happened, 2 months more we promote centra on social media, but until now also have not received payment from bounty. I also don't see any notice from developers centra, will we not receive payment from this project guys? I hope there is some notice or confirmation from dev.
RuSS512

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:26:44 AM

Waiting for payment!And everyone is waiting for Sad
the telegram official  community said, the manager has been out of country may be he is holiday and the payment will be start ay 8 week from ico ended, I think we will be wait for it
yes guys, we can wait 16 days more, so just dont panic
lesom

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

I'm very excited about the bounty, and I'm very skeptical about the bounty manager, because he does his job at all, and does not keep his word, so the day before yesterday the telegram announcement channel announced an announcement on the same day that it did not happen

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:05:52 AM

So many beggars in here.

So many beggars, lolz. Yah. We are beggars. We are far better than you. We are better than greedy gamblers, better than manipulators. May be you are rich, but look at you. Your blood turns into black, once it was red. You now breath poison, once you breath CO2. You only knows about profit, do not know how to show respect. You have proved again that a sound mind/soul comes from a reputed family and filthy nasty comes from a dirty family. Show respect to earn respect.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

Waiting for payment!And everyone is waiting for Sad
the telegram official  community said, the manager has been out of country may be he is holiday and the payment will be start ay 8 week from ico ended, I think we will be wait for it
yes guys, we can wait 16 days more, so just dont panic

16 days? Smartiphone told me that the social sheet will be completed within next days .
Anyway do not worry , just wait for the distribution actually the token is too low as price , I won't sell the tokens within 1-2 years.
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

I see Centra gaining alot of attention, I wish this team all the success. Seems like a good time to invest with all the bitcoin confusion going on.

EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

Guys, here's what I think about this:

1) We can long to publish our whining here in anticipation of a miracle, in anticipation that the "gods" will condescend to "beggars" (as some stupid and satiated idiots try to call us here) - but this is a poorly productive way (except for "stuffing" counter posts, of course Grin Grin Grin).

2) But we have something more. Each of us helped this project, helped to make CENTRA well-known - so can not we spread the word that they are not honest with us? Is it not in our power?

3) I suggest first counting us all. Anyone who can do something like Google-form and publish it here - so that everyone who has not received a well-deserved award made their data (name on the forum, type of bounty, number in the manager's table, maybe something else?) .

4) Then we have to knock on all channels to the project team with an ultimatum: if you do not answer us about payments - we start a campaign in social networks, spreading the word that you did us unfair!

What does the community think about such a proposal?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

I hope that Centra will never forget us as their promoter. We are one of the reasons why they are so well known now and made their ICO very successful. We did our part, and hope that they are too. We have the right to ask about when will be the distribution date of our bounty coins, not just ignore us here.

Muheng

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:16:01 PM

how the progress of bounty distribution?? why much of bounty participants including me haven't received the rewards??
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:15:07 PM

So many beggars in here.

... Show respect to earn respect.
+1
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:55:43 PM

Guys, here's what I think about this:

1) We can long to publish our whining here in anticipation of a miracle, in anticipation that the "gods" will condescend to "beggars" (as some stupid and satiated idiots try to call us here) - but this is a poorly productive way (except for "stuffing" counter posts, of course Grin Grin Grin).

2) But we have something more. Each of us helped this project, helped to make CENTRA well-known - so can not we spread the word that they are not honest with us? Is it not in our power?

3) I suggest first counting us all. Anyone who can do something like Google-form and publish it here - so that everyone who has not received a well-deserved award made their data (name on the forum, type of bounty, number in the manager's table, maybe something else?) .

4) Then we have to knock on all channels to the project team with an ultimatum: if you do not answer us about payments - we start a campaign in social networks, spreading the word that you did us unfair!

What does the community think about such a proposal?

It's a good idea.

But we need to make everything simpler and more efficient!

1) Wait until the completion of 8 weeks.

2) And then we make a post on Reddit.

there in the comments each participant will write (name on the forum, type of bounty, etc.)

3) It will see all the crypto community.

And then let's see which of us are "beggars"

I saw how they offend in the chat telegrams of the bounty members...
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: