Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 01:01:14 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100995 times)
peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:44:57 AM

Hello. If the US prohibits ISO, will it affect your company?
What happens if the ISO does not go well? The ether will return?
The author of the project does not respond to the facebook. We have to look for links on other resources ... And I've invested a lot of ether ..

I think you wanted to say ICO not ISO.

As I mentioned previously, it won't affect us. US doesn't want to block all ICOs, the issues are with the ones that fall under "securities". As long as a token is being meant to be used as a currency, there are no issues.

Yes, there will probably be a little more paper work to be done, but that's quite a common when you try to build a successful company.

We already raised over the minimum $500K amount, thus nothing bad can happen. You will receive the ATS tokens once the ICO is over (14th Sept).

When you have a question, it's better you email us instead of just leaving a comment throughout several hundred comments on Facebook.

Regards,
Peter

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:51:13 AM

The author of the project is very active here, you can check the thread from the beginning and you will see it.
Very soon he will answer your questions.
ICO is already doing well.
$ 2,146,050 raised at the moment I'm writing this post
Yes, he really is. I'm checking more than once a day to see the update here. I think they will reach the $5M goal sooner or later. I'm very excited to what this project will turn out. Smiley
hope this project successful. Just register
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:52:26 AM

Hi Peter, I have a question more... In the evening we have a university meet... I wish to promote our authership there... What if I get hundreds of refrell I get in few hours.... Will u think some kind of bot work and proxy work and ban me? Because my University has 5k students... I can promote more... Please answer this question  and secondly.... A friend of mine has an question for you.... As there are many coins out there which get pumped and back to zero in few months after the ico... On failure of the project.. what can I answer him? Because he wants to invest big... Literally big.... Thank you Smiley Smiley

Hi,
There would be no problem. As long as the referrals are legit there is nothing for you to worry about.

Regarding your friend question, ATS has nothing to do with that. We are a company who's been in the publishing industry for years, we already successfully developed a writer's platform as proof of our capabilities. In simple words: failing to complete this project is not an option for us.

If your friend need any other clarifications, have him email contact@authorship.com and we'll gladly get back to him.

Regards,
Peter

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

Yesterday was a great time to invest in this with ETH haha, dipped down $100 or so overnight!  Wink
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:51:50 PM

Am seriously rooting for this project, i check more than 3 times a day just to be updated. Hopefully this will be among my best investment.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

Sir:

I have use the Ethereum Wallet | Kryptokit for join the Bounty campaign, how can I change the ETH address in the further? thanks!!  Huh

Please email us at contact@authorship.com to have it changed.

Thank you,
Peter

Thanks for your reply.

Hope your project is successful.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:01:34 PM

I have never been in a project where the dev/admin is so active and how easy they reach their monetary goal because of the massive support from the community. I have a good feeling this coin will be a hot one this last quarter of the year.

@Peter, will ATS be available in exchange by Sept 14 or 15? I know it takes 10 days before the coin can be added at least that's how long it takes for most exchange sites like Yobit.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

I have never been in a project where the dev/admin is so active and how easy they reach their monetary goal because of the massive support from the community. I have a good feeling this coin will be a hot one this last quarter of the year.

@Peter, will ATS be available in exchange by Sept 14 or 15? I know it takes 10 days before the coin can be added at least that's how long it takes for most exchange sites like Yobit.

Me either! Peter is doing a fantastic job, and is a credit to Authorship!
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:31:40 PM

Thank you guys! It is true, a massive community was built around the project and we can only be thankful to everyone of you who spread the word daily.

Regarding the exchange listing, we can't get listed before Sept 14th, since they need the ICO to be over first and the tokens distributed. But after 14th Sept , I imagine it will be pretty soon (within a week, on some exchanges).

JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

Thank you guys! It is true, a massive community was built around the project and we can only be thankful to everyone of you who spread the word daily.

Regarding the exchange listing, we can't get listed before Sept 14th, since they need the ICO to be over first and the tokens distributed. But after 14th Sept , I imagine it will be pretty soon (within a week, on some exchanges).

That's awesome. Let's bring this to the moon then Smiley

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
ManeeshaZen

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

joined signup bounty
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

Personally im not bothered when it hits exchanges, im not looking to make a quick buck as soon as the ICO finishes, Im going to hold for a while and hopefully reap the rewards in a few months  Smiley
MrLitex

Activity: 546
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:37:28 PM

Personally im not bothered when it hits exchanges, im not looking to make a quick buck as soon as the ICO finishes, Im going to hold for a while and hopefully reap the rewards in a few months  Smiley
The coin has good chances at least in order to get into the "pamp" sheet, because most investors are not very connected with blockchain, trading, crypto currency. This means that there will not be so many coins on the exchange and it is likely that the coin can make a pair of Xs after that.

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:37:35 PM

The coin has good chances at least in order to get into the "pamp" sheet, because most investors are not very connected with blockchain, trading, crypto currency. This means that there will not be so many coins on the exchange and it is likely that the coin can make a pair of Xs after that.

That is correct. Most investors are new to this and long term holders not interested to sell at least until mid next year when we'll launch the platform.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:54:23 PM

I like the bounty campaign for this project.

I already have 3 referrals after only 2 days... that's 300 ATS !!!

Is the referrals the only bounty? Or am I missing any?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:03:22 PM

Daily Update:

Hi everyone, it is day #15 of our Bounty campaign.

The #1 promoter is MrLitex who sent us 421 referrals and earned 31,650 ATS as a result.

To date, 745,000 ATS tokens out of the available 1,000,000 total were claimed.

We would like to thank everyone involved in our Authorship Bounty campaign.

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:07:23 PM

I like the bounty campaign for this project.

I already have 3 referrals after only 2 days... that's 300 ATS !!!

Is the referrals the only bounty? Or am I missing any?

Congrats for the 3 referrals! Keep them coming Smiley

The referral campaign is our only bounty campaign (you can also get 10 bonus ATS for Facebook/Twitter shares).

Regards,
Peter

candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:13:39 PM

Hi Peter,

Not sure if you know, the China gov has been banned all of the ICOs. And US gov may also take some actions for ICOs. Do you think that might be a risk for your project? If so, do you have any responses.

Hi,
As per the SEC guidelines, we do not fall under "securities". Our tokens are meant to be used as a currency, as such as long as we can provide transparency, all is in order.

As far as China goes, worst case scenario, we aren't allowed to accept deposits from Chinese investors, besides that there's no real impact.

Regards,
Peter

Do you mean Chinese people cannot invest your project? As I know, many Chinese have interest in your project and many of them have been invested.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:19:08 PM

Do you mean Chinese people cannot invest your project? As I know, many Chinese have interest in your project and many of them have been invested.

I mentioned that on a worst case scenario that would be the situation. It is not now, and I doubt anything would happen in the next 9 days we have left to run.

candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:28:09 PM

I mentioned that on a worst case scenario that would be the situation. It is not now, and I doubt anything would happen in the next 9 days we have left to run.

Hope we can go smoothly on the left 9 days. Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: