Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100923 times)
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

Can we depsoit a small amount of eth like 0.82 eth?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

Really? I don't see a total of ETH? Just the US Dollar's raised?

We display the total in USD not in ETH. $2.5M would be ~ 7500 ETH at current rate.

Yeah that's what I thought haha, did I missread their question? I thought they asked for the ETH total
peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:05:20 PM

Yes you can. We have no minimum limit for ETH deposits.

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:05:43 PM

Sure can, there is no minimum deposit
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:33:07 PM

Do u guys convert away ur money every day into dollars and keep in ur account or keep them in eth form only? Because in recent days eth value has decreased right? So the funding value received may also have been decreased due to that if money is only kept in eth and btc form right?
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:37:58 PM

Do u guys convert away ur money every day into dollars and keep in ur account or keep them in eth form only? Because in recent days eth value has decreased right? So the funding value received may also have been decreased due to that if money is only kept in eth and btc form right?

90% of our funds are being kept in USD. We didn't want to risk an ETH price drop; we would have been forced to wait for months for the price to recover and that surely would have influenced the project deadlines.

We rather play it safe.

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

What do you plan to do with the funds you keep as Ether?
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 01:48:49 PM

What do you plan to do with the funds you keep as Ether?

They will eventually be exchanged as the project progresses and the funds are needed.

Regards,
Peter

BitcoinChanger

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:09:19 PM

What if I have 5 referrals and my conversion rate to registrations is 100% do you just ban me because the conversion rate to registrations is too high. Like what are your standars of banning someone earning ATS? And many people use fake emails like random letters@something but still being real person. You will just ban him and me if they used my referral link? And many people use tor for safety for example so how will you different the individuals from ATS farmers?
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

What if I have 5 referrals and my conversion rate to registrations is 100% do you just ban me because the conversion rate to registrations is too high. Like what are your standars of banning someone earning ATS? And many people use fake emails like random letters@something but still being real person. You will just ban him and me if they used my referral link? And many people use tor for safety for example so how will you different the individuals from ATS farmers?

Rest assured, we have our means of banning just the people who deserves it. You won't be banned because you sent us 5 visitors and this resulted in 5 registrations. But if you send us 100 visitors and this results in 100 registrations, something is surely not right.

We won't disclose all our protection means, as this would open the door to cheaters to try to prevent them. People who aren't doing anything wrong, don't need to worry.

BitcoinChanger

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:31:12 PM

Rest assured, we have our means of banning just the people who deserves it. You won't be banned because you sent us 5 visitors and this resulted in 5 registrations. But if you send us 100 visitors and this results in 100 registrations, something is surely not right.

We won't disclose all our protection means, as this would open the door to cheaters to try to prevent them. People who aren't doing anything wrong, don't need to worry.
Ah okay. Do you ban people immediately you catch them cheating or wait for 14th? And will you doublecheck every user before sending ATS to them when the bounty is over?

Goodluck on the project btw looks promising and i'm tempting to invest couple ETH  Wink
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

Ah okay. Do you ban people immediately you catch them cheating or wait for 14th? And will you doublecheck every user before sending ATS to them when the bounty is over?

Goodluck on the project btw looks promising and i'm tempting to invest couple ETH  Wink

Some are banned immediately, some a couple days later and the ones we missed will be suspended on 14th before the tokens are distributed.

Don't get me wrong, but you surely got a lot of "cheat questions" for someone who didn't do/doesn't plan to do anything wrong Smiley

(Feel free to drop me a PM with your email address and I can double check your account.)

Thanks,
Peter

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:25:54 PM

Goodluck on the project btw looks promising and i'm tempting to invest couple ETH  Wink

Some are banned immediately, some a couple days later and the ones we missed will be suspended on 14th before the tokens are distributed.

Don't get me wrong, but you surely got a lot of "cheat questions" for someone who didn't do/doesn't plan to do anything wrong Smiley

(Feel free to drop me a PM with your email address and I can double check your account.)

Thanks,
Peter

Lol! Sounds great, between i want to confirm that the eth address on ico website is the right one to make deposit?
expertartist

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:27:51 PM

Goodluck on the project btw looks promising and i'm tempting to invest couple ETH  Wink

Even if they double-check, if your way of promotion was legit, you'll get paid. Your questions makes you look like you're going to cheat the system bro (I don't know if it's your intention or not)
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 03:29:44 PM

Lol! Sounds great, between i want to confirm that the eth address on ico website is the right one to make deposit?

Yes, the address from our page is the one to make the deposit to: http://authorship.com/contribute/

Darkoth89

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:33:23 PM

Yes, the address from our page is the one to make the deposit to: http://authorship.com/contribute/
Hey - I have introduced four friends, please help me test it .
http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/h8115553/
Thank You

Lmao, well I guess that's one way of trying to get people to sign up to your ref link  Cheesy
Darkoth89

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:44:12 PM

Thank You

Lmao, well I guess that's one way of trying to get people to sign up to your ref link  Cheesy
This is also a good way and I do not break the rules - HI Wink

Honestly, if people are in this thread, they have probably already signed up and are trying to get others to sign up using theirs, but good luck to you haha
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

Received a message in my email that they already raised $2.5M. That is definitely good news. Excited to what this project will turn out. Probably good if you ask me. Cheesy

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:00:59 PM

Thank You

This is also a good way and I do not break the rules - HI Wink

I kind of disagree. Please do not share your ref link in here as it's useless.

Also tricking people into believing that you are just looking for someone to "test" the link, it's pretty close to cheating. So, if this is how you are gaining referrals, please don't. It's enough for someone to come and say you asked them to "test" your link to be suspended.

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

It is too ridiculous, because I still put it on facebook, you can not say so .  Embarrassed

I've asked you to remove it, you did, let's end the discussion here. All is good now.

Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: