Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:16:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100921 times)
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:24:46 AM

But from the campaign, it was stated that the tokens would be sent to the ethereum wallet with which we registered with, would the ATS tokens be automatically converted to ethereum and sent to our respective wallets or what are the procedures we shall use to get the tokens? Thanks.

It doesn't need to be converted to ETH because ATS is an ERC-20 token. ETH wallets can hold ETH and all ERC-20 tokens, in the same wallet address. Make sure you control the private keys, so don't send ETH from an exchange like Bittrex etc

https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/how-to-participate-ethereum-token-crowdsale/
peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:30:52 AM

But from the campaign, it was stated that the tokens would be sent to the ethereum wallet with which we registered with, would the ATS tokens be automatically converted to ethereum and sent to our respective wallets or what are the procedures we shall use to get the tokens? Thanks.

This is also my understanding. Using sort of codes (like decimals, etc) to myetherwallet, it can be converted to Ethereum which can be converted to BTC. But I think this is wrong

Hi,
ATS is an Ethereum token (please read this article to understand what an ethereum token is http://www.investopedia.com/news/what-erc20-and-what-does-it-mean-ethereum/)

Ethereum tokens are being held in the same Ethereum address just as you hold Ether.

Here's an analogy: an Ethereum address is like a real physical wallet. In a real wallet you can hold USD, EUR, GBP etc..

Same goes for an Ethereum address. It can hold Ether, but as the same time it can also hold any number of Ethereum tokens like ATS is.

When you check your Ethereum address you can see that you have 10 Ether in there but also have 500 ATS. They are totally different things. You cannot convert them one to another just with some math, or by moving some decimal as you mentioned. Even tho it can be some sort of relation between them (the same way there's a price connection between real USD and EUR), you cannot turn one into another without going through an exchange. If you want to exchange USD into EUR how do you do? You use an exchange (like your bank). Same goes for converting tokens like ATS is to anything else like ETH/BTC. You need to use an exchange like Bittrex for example.

Hope this clear it for you. For any questions, please let me know.

Regards,
Peter

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
lifebringer

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:44:25 AM

great job on this project sir,, looking forward on this when the launching starts,,
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:04:34 AM

Hi Peter, I have a problem. I am going to send my referrals ETH for that they will be able to send  their ATS to the exchanges. Smiley

How much is the fee if I send them ETH?

And the fee for sending those ATS to exchanges?

tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:21:58 AM

Everyone think:Free synonyms with scam.... I don't think so

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:51:35 AM

What does that even mean? Are you trying to say Authorship is a scam?

Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:55:33 AM

I think he was trying to say not FREE does not always equal to SCAM. Smiley

Darkoth89

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:00:39 AM

Ohhh! My mistake then haha. And technically they aren't free, your getting rewarded for advertising with each referral you get Cheesy
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:05:18 AM

Ohhh! My mistake then haha. And technically they aren't free, your getting rewarded for advertising with each referral you get Cheesy
Hehe. That's right, the word about ATS will get hotter. Only 15% left as of last update and I think it will be gone even before ICO closes.

Because of the scarcity especially when you tell the 5% left by then. Cheesy

Darkoth89

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:34:15 AM

Hehe. That's right, the word about ATS will get hotter. Only 15% left as of last update and I think it will be gone even before ICO closes.

Well before then id say, maybe tomorrow going by the trends!  Im still gutted I missed ETH at $268 and didn't have a chance to pickup a bunch for cheap to invest in this Sad
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:41:11 AM

From what i red in this thread every investors get equal amount equivalent to their investment, and no % for first of last investors.
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:48:44 AM

Please Mr Peter. I sent you PM regarding an urgent matter that needs your clarification and intervention but haven't gotten reply from you. Please help me check it out. Thanks.
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

Please Mr Peter. I sent you PM regarding an urgent matter that needs your clarification and intervention but haven't gotten reply from you. Please help me check it out. Thanks.

Please don't let me miss out on this opportunity,kindly replyfo my private message. I am expecting your reply please. Thanks as I anticipate your response.
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:04:49 AM

Hi Peter, I have a problem. I am going to send my referrals ETH for that they will be able to send  their ATS to the exchanges. Smiley

Hi,
In both cases this should be the default sending fee of 0.000441 Ether (~ 15 cents).

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

From what i red in this thread every investors get equal amount equivalent to their investment, and no % for first of last investors.

I think they were referring to the % of free ATS tokens available through the bounty campaign. There are only 150,000 ATS out of the allocated 1,000,000 still available. Once they are allocated the bounty campaign will end.

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:07:47 AM

Hi,
You've been replied.

Regards,
Peter

Grim149x

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:14:10 AM

Hi,
In both cases this should be the default sending fee of 0.000441 Ether (~ 15 cents).
Thank you for the immediate answer. This is one of the reasons why I'm very comfortable with this project. Goodluck Peter. Smiley

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:29:29 AM

Interesting centralized project, but I think it will need very good advertising directly at "books-making" area

Hi,
Given we are in the publishing industry for several years already, that would not be a problem.

We have thousands of authors, publishers, editors, copywriters, etc..on our contact lists (from previous collaborations).

It will be enough for the first ones to join and the rest will follow.

Regards,
Peter

Nice one, wishes for successful project' growth
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:58:52 AM

Hi,
Thank you for the immediate answer. This is one of the reasons why I'm very comfortable with this project. Goodluck Peter. Smiley

One of the main reason why promoting ATS is not that difficult is because of Peter who is very active in answering questions and proactively giving updates to everyone. When people see this, they do not hesitate to join. Keep it up Peter!

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:09:48 AM

One of the main reason why promoting ATS is not that difficult is because of Peter who is very active in answering questions and proactively giving updates to everyone. When people see this, they do not hesitate to join. Keep it up Peter!

You're too kind guys!  Smiley For any questions, I'm here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: