Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100921 times)
peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

Thanks Peter, now I got it! Will there be any 'left over' tokens after cleaning out all the fake refs or are they already counted to the 1 mio? Depending on how many tokens are left due to fake refs, a second little bounty campaign wouldn't harm :-)

We are looking on it, and there'll surely be some leftovers after we clean everything. Don't think we'll do a second bounty camp as there's little time left, but maybe we can find a formula to distribute them. Will keep everyone posted.

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
FedSmor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:16:44 PM

Hi Peter! Congrac with not bad ICO period!

So, bounty finished. But when u will ban cheaters - what will u do with thier tokens? Sell to another investors?
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

I told people they procrastinated. Now, they were sending me mails and calling me the bounty is finished. I was surprised to see that myself when I clicked on my link. this is awesome. Please I used coinomi, hope I shall receive my own share there?
idrisalomagold

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:21:41 PM

Hello Peter!

What was I supposed to enter in ETH address? I made an account through myetherwallet and copied Public Key (Account Address) and pasted in ETH address field.

I am confused now. I know we'll get an opportunity to correct the address but I still want to know. What is this Add Custom Coin procedure? Were we supposed to take anything from that way?

I clicked on Add Custom Token and it returned:

Address (field)

Token Symbol

Decimals

Please explain, was my ETH address correct? or we were supposed to complete Add Custom Coin procedure and take an address from there? (I don't see any address there though)

You entered the correct thing: the public address; this is what it's needed.

The "add custom token" procedure is something you do on myetherwallet to be able to SEE the tokens and interact with them (send) after you receive them. Else myetherwallet will show only how much Ether you have in your balance by default, not the tokens you also own. It doesn't influence when you do it.

Please Mr Peter, in my own case, what I pasted there when I was signing up with your bounty is my ethereum wallet address. It was not stated there that we should put public key. Please does it mean I won't receive my ATS token? And besides, I used Coinomi ethereum wallet address. I hope I'm still save?
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 03:26:04 PM

Please Mr Peter, in my own case, what I pasted there when I was signing up with your bounty is my ethereum walrt address. It was not stated there that we should put public key. Please does it mean I won't receive my ATS token?

Your Ethereum wallet address IS your PUBLIC key.

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
JoePhoenix

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

Thank you Authorship for the successful Bounty Campaign. Though I didn't make it to the top 10 even if I'm one of the early birds but I am satisfied with what I have achieved.

Enjoy your ATS everyone!

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
idrisalomagold

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:57:32 PM

Please Mr Peter, in my own case, what I pasted there when I was signing up with your bounty is my ethereum walrt address. It was not stated there that we should put public key. Please does it mean I won't receive my ATS token?

I just went through my Coinomi to see if the ATS token is among the listed ones but I did not see it there. But there is means to add it provided it is ERC20 supported. I went through the support and I saw there is opportunity to add the tokens provided we have the info. When I clicked on the "+" button to add it, it brought a form to fill which is as follows:

NAME =
DESCRIPTION =
WEBSITE =
CONTRACT ADDRESS =
CONTRACT SUIT = (Token template or default)
CONTRACT ABI =

I FILLED IT AS FOLLOWS:

NAME = Authorship Token
DESCRIPTION = ATS
WEBSITE = http://authorship.com
CONTRACT ADDRESS = 0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A
CONTRACT SUIT = Token template
CONTRACT ABI =

I don't know the contract ABI and in the contract suit, should I leave it as "Token Template" or "default"? We that use Coinomi will be glad to see the best way to add it when you help is with the mission info. Thank you very much.
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

I just went through my Coinomi to see if the ATS token is among the listed ones but I did not see it there. But there is means to add it provided it is ERC20. When I clicked on the "+" button to add it, it brought a form to fill which is as follows:

NAME =
DESCRIPTION =
WEBSITE =
CONTRACT ADDRESS =
CONTRACT ABI =

I FILLED IT AS FOLLOWS:

NAME = Authorship Token
DESCRIPTION = ATS
CONTRACT ABI =

I don't know the contract ABI and in the contract suit, should I leave it as "Token Template" or "default"? We that use Coinomi will be glad to see the best way to add it when you help is with the mission info. Thank you very much.

Please leave it as Token Template and you can find the Contract ABI here : https://etherscan.io/address/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A#code

DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:17:01 PM

I think the bounty campain has drawn a lot of attention. Much more than I expected from an authorship project. Now the challenge is to hold and expand the interest, especially where authors, publishers and readers are concerned.  Smiley
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:27:54 PM

this is a pretty good project, hopefully this project can run smoothly and successfully however every project has obstacles and obstacles, as it works for all my team still waiting for development
idrisalomagold

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

I just went through my Coinomi to see if the ATS token is among the listed ones but I did not see it there. But there is means to add it provided it is ERC20. When I clicked on the "+" button to add it, it brought a form to fill which is as follows:

NAME =
DESCRIPTION =
WEBSITE =
CONTRACT ADDRESS =
CONTRACT ABI =

I FILLED IT AS FOLLOWS:

NAME = Authorship Token
DESCRIPTION = ATS
CONTRACT ABI =

Please leave it as Token Template and you can find the Contract ABI here : https://etherscan.io/address/0x2dAEE1AA61D60A252DC80564499A69802853583A#code

Thank you very much. I have successfully added it. I explored it by clicking it. It showed me the page with the following information for each icon as on the app.

0 = balance
Send = Send value amount of tokens to address
Send from = Send value amount of tokens from address to address
Approve =Allow spender to withdraw from your account, multiple times, up to the value amount. If this function is called again it overwrites the current allowance with value.
Allowance = Returns the amount which spender is still allowed to withdraw from owner

But what I noticed are;
(1). There is not an address assigned to me if I want to receive from another member or will receiver's ethereum wallet address linked with the token is needed?
(2). Hope the contract address is same for all members or is our ethereum wallet address the contract addresses?

Honestly, the token on my app is awesome. Please see to these observations. ATS will surely go higher.
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:48:17 PM

Thank you very much. I have successfully added it. I explored it by clicking it. It showed me the page with the following information for each icon as on the app.

0 = balance
Send = Send value amount of tokens to address
Send from = Send value amount of tokens from address to address
Approve =Allow spender to withdraw from your account, multiple times, up to the value amount. If this function is called again it overwrites the current allowance with value.
Allowance = Returns the amount which spender is still allowed to withdraw from owner

But what I noticed are;
(1). There is not an address assigned to me if I want to receive from another member or will receiver's ethereum wallet address linked with the token is needed?
(2). Hope the contract address is same for all members or is our ethereum wallet address the contract addresses?

Honestly, the token on my app is awesome. Please see to these observations. ATS will surely go higher.

1. The Ethereum address is where you receive the tokens. You can have any number of different tokens, all received to the same ETH address, this is how the Ethereum network works. You cannot have an "ATS address" only. All addresses are Ethereum addresses.

2. The contract address is the same for everyone, it's the token contract address which is mentioned on our page.

boss liu

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:02:22 PM

I have a good suggestion that the correct address does not need to confirm the form, just need to fix the wrong person to confirm that this will make us feel relaxed
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:08:38 PM

In the age where people are forgetting books and actual literature, projects like this is essential. Thank you for the bounty and I personally have written some educational scripts and will be joining as an author in the beta.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 05:38:02 PM

I have a good suggestion that the correct address does not need to confirm the form, just need to fix the wrong person to confirm that this will make us feel relaxed

Not sure I understand why having to confirm your ETH withdrawal address would make you feel stressed. For your particular case, what would be the problem?

usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:25:05 PM

Good Suggestion.Agreed 100%
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:27:08 PM

Same question as above. What is the issue with spending 30 seconds to confirm the address you want to withdraw to?

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:33:27 PM

I'm absolutely mad when i heard that the bounty program has ended
well, i'm also happy with my earned ATS ( equals to +115 USD ) wahooo ! Hope the best for this project !
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

I collected a nice ammount
so excited ro receive my ATS tokens.
when we will receive them by the way?
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

Same question as above. What is the issue with spending 30 seconds to confirm the address you want to withdraw to?
I think they are afraid to be wrong because they might not receive the ATS because they get it wrong. Honestly, I am too. Smiley

I want to be 100% sure as I'm using myetherwallet and majority of my referrals. Plus, this may help other members calm down. Smiley

So, the one encircled is the eth address/public key that we put as eth address in the form? Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: