Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:34:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors  (Read 100921 times)
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:48:10 PM

Hi everyone,
We want to announce that our Authorship Bounty Campaign just ended: http://authorship.com/2017/09/09/authorship-bounty-campaign-ended/

All the available 1,000,000 ATS tokens have been allocated to members joining our bounty campaign. The earned ATS tokens will be distributed once the token sale is over (14th Sept). We will publish an update about this on 14th Sept after the token sale ended.

If you believe you entered a wrong ETH address or want to change your receiving ETH address there is no need to contact us about. You’ll have the opportunity to do it on 14th Sept, as you’ll be asked to complete an withdrawal form as a final confirmation. A newsletter will be sent on 14th Sept, but in case you miss it, please check our blog as you’ll find a copy here as well.

ATS is an Ethereum ERC-20 Token and can be accessed by any Ethereum wallet supporting tokens. If you need a recommendation, most users prefer to use myetherwallet.com (if you want a mobile wallet, imToken (token.im) is fully compatible too, we got in contact with their team and our ATS tokens have been included in their default supported tokens as well). For myetherwallet.com , you need to add ATS as a custom token to be able to see your balance. Please see this post for the info you need to add: http://authorship.com/2017/08/01/how-do-i-view-ats-tokens-in-my-wallet/

DO NOT enter an Ethereum address from an exchange (ex: poloniex, bittrex, coinbase, etc.) or you will lose your ATS tokens. Once the tokens are sent, this can’t be undone.

We would like to thank everyone for the participation and especially to our top promoters below!

If you enjoyed the free ATS tokens and want to benefit from having more of them, we’d be happy to see you among our investors as well. You can buy ATS tokens with Ether (ETH) from our Contributions page:

http://authorship.com/contribute/

Thank you!
-Peter

Please Mr Peter some of my downlines use myetherwallet and they are asking if they can add it now for the ATS token to be successful or will they still see the token if they add the Token later after it is sent.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

I have a good suggestion that the correct address does not need to confirm the form, just need to fix the wrong person to confirm that this will make us feel relaxed
Good Suggestion.Agreed 100%

Same question as above. What is the issue with spending 30 seconds to confirm the address you want to withdraw to?
if someone is sure that he putted Correct ETH Address,then it should not be  important for him/her to fill another form to confirm withdraw,
Btw here are some reasons that he/she might be  (Busy,Offline,Lazy,Trip,Marriage,Party,Accident,birthday,Tenshion,)  Wink
so my suggestion is it should not be an imortant step for those who dont want to re-enter their eth address
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:49:24 PM

I collected a nice ammount
so excited ro receive my ATS tokens.
when we will receive them by the way?
Starting from Sep 14. It may take up to 2 days though. Smiley

Source: This thread

peterauthorship (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:50:07 PM

I have a good suggestion that the correct address does not need to confirm the form, just need to fix the wrong person to confirm that this will make us feel relaxed
Good Suggestion.Agreed 100%

Same question as above. What is the issue with spending 30 seconds to confirm the address you want to withdraw to?
I think they are afraid to be wrong because they might not receive the ATS because they get it wrong. Honestly, I am too. Smiley

I want to be 100% sure as I'm using myetherwallet and majority of my referrals. Plus, this may help other members calm down. Smiley

So, the one encircled is the eth address/public key that we put as eth address in the form? Smiley

Yes, that is correct. That is your Ethereum address (public key).

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

Please Mr Peter some of my downlines use myetherwallet and they are asking if they can add it now for the ATS token to be successful or will they still see the token if they add the Token later after it is sent.

It makes no difference if they add it now, later or never. They will still receive the ATS tokens.

Authorship.com ICO has ended. If you are an investor and you did not received the ATS tokens yet, please send me a PM. Thank you
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:56:39 PM

if someone is sure that he putted Correct ETH Address,then it should not be  important for him/her to fill another form to confirm withdraw,
Btw here are some reasons that he/she might be  (Busy,Offline,Lazy,Trip,Marriage,Party,Accident,birthday,Tenshion,)  Wink
so my suggestion is it should not be an imortant step for those who dont want to re-enter their eth address

Everyone will have up to 45 days at their disposal to complete the form and withdraw their earned tokens.

We prefer to use this approach rather than hear them saying they sent us their coinbase/poloniex/bittrex/etc address and lost the tokens. 90% of the emails we receive are about this, so if 9 in 10 people filled a wrong address, it's something we will ask people to do.

AdielLee

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:15:25 PM

Peter

Can you still change my wallet address? If yes, send me the contact email.
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

Peter

Can you still change my wallet address? If yes, send me the contact email.

Please read our post here: http://authorship.com/2017/09/09/authorship-bounty-campaign-ended/

You will enter your ETH address on 14th.

Thanks,
Peter

pitar

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

peter

Token Symbol in myetherwallet: ATS or ats?  Capital letters Or small letters?
I wrote a small letter: ats      
Is there any problem?
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:13:22 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 08:24:00 PM by peterauthorship

Hello peterauthorship

Before i sign up for an account on your site
I read everything in 15 minutes and I completed the correct account registration
I used my myetherwallet to register successfully
I think everyone is like that

If someone registered wrong
That's their fault

I think you should not required everybody comfirm it again

Guard

As I said, it only takes 30 seconds. Not sure why some people are so negative about. Do you have a reason not to want to confirm your ETH address? Is there anything that stops you from doing that?

This is our final decision.

Thank you,
Peter

peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:14:16 PM

peter

Token Symbol in myetherwallet: ATS or ats?  Capital letters Or small letters?
I wrote a small letter: ats      
Is there any problem?

There is no problem, that's just how you want to see them. Usually all symbols are in CAPS and this is what we recommend.

LIN_CHAO

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

Peter will you submit the form via email or the profile created on the website? If it is for both of you, it will be better, because i deleted an entry from address "contact@authorship.com" and could not receive any more email messages, but i still can get into my profile created by confirmation email.

I always do this so as not to receive spam in my email.
peterauthorship (OP)

CDO Authorship.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:11:00 PM

Peter will you submit the form via email or the profile created on the website? If it is for both of you, it will be better, because i deleted an entry from address "contact@authorship.com" and could not receive any more email messages, but i still can get into my profile created by confirmation email.

It will be via the profile on the website as we know some people unsubscribe from receiving emails so we made sure we don't lock anyone out.

LIN_CHAO

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:16:31 PM

It will be via the profile on the website as we know some people unsubscribe from receiving emails so we made sure we don't lock anyone out.

Okay, that's better. Thanks for the quick response.
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:36:09 PM

Hi all.

Have you any news about where exchanges ATS will be trade?
kursattekin

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:52:55 AM

Hi, i translated and open new topic on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160778.0 and another webboard but one user copied my content and got ref with my translation, below is his link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2163171.0

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:02:34 AM

---snip---

Hi,
I can assure you all is in order, we've been approached by this person before he started promoting us.

Shortly put: he is a quite a popular person from Poland, with a monthly reach of over 3 million followers through his social accounts and fan groups. Once he created some posts about us, we got thousands of hits within minutes. All is 100% verified.

Regards,
Peter
---snip---

Yeah me too i don't know how people manage to get so many referrals, if all those referred are genuine, that guy is luck. Lol!

if that's the case... I only can say WOW !! I envy & respect him at the same time
and CONGRATS Peter... your bounty campaign finished earlier than you suspected
this can only means we will see a great bright future for Authorship

---snip---

As I said, it only takes 30 seconds. Not sure why some people are so negative about. Do you have a reason not to want to confirm your ETH address? Is there anything that stops you from doing that?

Thank you,
Peter

I'm curious why a few people against the procedure of re-confirmation?
Peter, is this one last step for you to weed out cheaters/frauds which makes them uncomfortable

Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:39:30 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 02:52:51 AM by Slowhand26

---snip---

Hi,
I can assure you all is in order, we've been approached by this person before he started promoting us.

Shortly put: he is a quite a popular person from Poland, with a monthly reach of over 3 million followers through his social accounts and fan groups. Once he created some posts about us, we got thousands of hits within minutes. All is 100% verified.

Regards,
Peter
---snip---

Yeah me too i don't know how people manage to get so many referrals, if all those referred are genuine, that guy is luck. Lol!

if that's the case... I only can say WOW !! I envy & respect him at the same time
and CONGRATS Peter... your bounty campaign finished earlier than you suspected
this can only means we will see a great bright future for Authorship

---snip---

Thank you,
Peter

I'm curious why a few people against the procedure of re-confirmation?
Peter, is this one last step for you to weed out cheaters/frauds which makes them uncomfortable

I also think about it. Some participants here demand too much as if it will help the whole campaign. As I have read, those suggestion will not help the bounty, it will only HELP THEMSELVES. One more thing, there are soo many who are very keen to know the referral process and most are newbies. Can't help to wonder what's with these folks.

The campaign has ended. It was successful and I commend Peter and the whole team Authorship. You did a good job and 30seconds verification is a good idea.

To those who aren't happy with this "simple" verification, I or we encourage you to create your own campaign same like this with NO verification at all. Lets see if it will be successful Smiley cheers mates!
DrEgonSpengler

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

Great Idea. ATS is my first investment ever. Smiley
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:14:00 AM

I just saw the Bounty campaign ended and thats great. Hopefully we will reach more than the maximum cap. That will be a great news. And lucky for the person who got most of the bounty .. check!

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: