Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Megaminer 6.3 - Multi pool / Multi Algo launcher  (Read 70950 times)
sypher9

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:40:08 PM

Yes, create a shortcut of your .bat file, place it on your desktop, and then copy that shortcut into your Startup Folder (in the start menu)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Surgut2006

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:46:16 PM

Yes, create a shortcut of your .bat file, place it on your desktop, and then copy that shortcut into your Startup Folder (in the start menu)
If such an intelligent, write the text of this .bat file.

And if you do not know, you better keep quiet. For a smart man can count. And where to copy it no one asked.
4ward

Activity: 473
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:11:19 AM

And if you do not know, you better keep quiet. For a smart man can count. And where to copy it no one asked.

I guess your intelligence isn't enough to take a look at the AutoStart Example*.bat files in the Megaminer folder, but is just enough to offend a person that is trying to help...

Surgut2006

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:21:28 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 11:34:20 AM by Surgut2006

I guess your intelligence isn't enough to take a look at the AutoStart Example*.bat files in the Megaminer folder, but is just enough to offend a person that is trying to help...

I think you're another clever fellow. Who could not or did not want to help on the question. But he stood up for himself like that. Who did not understand the question at all. I ask you, if you have nothing to say on the case, better be silent. Will look more intelligent.
Yes, I do not have enough knowledge in programming and writing scripts.
That's why I asked a question. I have been working in oil drilling for more than 25 years.

And now to business. BAT file can be made to automatically start all supporting auto-exchange pools.
******************* like that ***************************

REM --This is an example of how to launch Megaminer without prompt for automatic coin selection pools

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

: LOOP
del "Stats \ * _ Profit.txt"

powershell -version 5.0 -noexit-executionpolicy bypass -command "&. \ core.ps1 -MiningMode AUTOMATIC -PoolsName Mining_Pool_Hub, zpool, whattomine_virtual, hash_refinery, Nicehash
GOTO LOOP
but I think that it can be done more elegantly.

We do not include the pools of Suprunov and Yiimp, since there is no autoexcitation there. The list of coins is not specified. I think that everything will be monitored.

If someone corrects, I will be grateful.
Surgut2006

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:31:58 PM

P.S. it seems to me that "whattomine_virtual" should also be excluded from the list of pools.
MikeBuzz

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:39:00 PM

Have added phi and hsr algos

https://github.com/MikeBuzz/Megaminer/releases/tag/4.6

will be tweaking to use best miner over the next few days

Beat the withdrawal fees using Coinbase and Revolut Fee Free Banking!!
fruitface

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:19:41 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 01:42:30 PM by fruitface

MikeBuzz,

So I'm using your latest build, and I ran into this, while algos were benchmarking.  This snippet talks about X11, but it also has the same error for several other algos:

Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "Name" because a member with that name already exists. To overwrite the member anyway, add the Force parameter to your command.
At C:\Users\Fruitface\Desktop\Mining\MegaMiner_BUZZ_4.2\Include.ps1:354 char:95
+ ... ent -ne $null) {$_.Content | Add-Member @{Name = $_.Name} -PassThru}}
+                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Algorithm=X11...ining_Pool_Hub}:PSObject) [Add-Member], InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MemberAlreadyExists,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddMemberCommand

Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "Name" because a member with that name already exists. To overwrite the
member anyway, add the Force parameter to your command.
At C:\Users\Fruitface\Desktop\Mining\MegaMiner_BUZZ_4.2\Include.ps1:354 char:95
+                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Algorithm=Qub...ining_Pool_Hub}:PSObject) [Add-Member],
InvalidOperationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : MemberAlreadyExists,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.AddMemberCommand

I'm seeing more issues in the logs as well, relating to benchmarking JHA:

PS>TerminatingError(Start-Process): "Cannot validate argument on parameter 'FilePath'. The argument is null or empty. Provide an argument that is not null or empty, and then try the command again."
Start-Process : Cannot validate argument on parameter 'FilePath'. The argument is null or empty. Provide an argument
that is not null or empty, and then try the command again.
At C:\Users\Fruitface\Desktop\Mining\MegaMiner_BUZZ_4.2\core.ps1:514 char:70
+ ... relaunchCommand -ne "") {Start-Process -FilePath $_.PrelaunchCommand}
+                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (Smiley [Start-Process], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.StartProcessCommand
Start-Process : Cannot validate argument on parameter 'FilePath'. The argument is null or empty. Provide an argument
that is not null or empty, and then try the command again.
At C:\Users\Fruitface\Desktop\Mining\MegaMiner_BUZZ_4.2\core.ps1:514 char:70
+ ... relaunchCommand -ne "") {Start-Process -FilePath $_.PrelaunchCommand}
+                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (Smiley [Start-Process], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.StartProcessCommand

Finally, also can't get value info for myriad-groestl coins or yescrypt, from MPH:

Checking MPH - Digibyte (Myriad-Groestl)
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote name could not be resolved: 'digibyte-myriad-groestl.miningpoolhub.com'"
Checking MPH - Myriad (Myriad-Groestl)
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote name could not be resolved: 'myriad-myriad-groestl.miningpoolhub.com'"

Checking MPH - Myriad (Skein)
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote name could not be resolved: 'myriad-skein.miningpoolhub.com'"

Checking MPH - Myriad (Yescrypt)
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote name could not be resolved: 'myriad-yescrypt.miningpoolhub.com'"
Sayman_nsk

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

I have problems to with 4.3 and older verions.
Compare-Object : He yдaeтcя пpивязaть apгyмeнт к пapaмeтpy "DifferenceObject", тaк кaк oн имeeт знaчeниe NULL.
F:\work\pg\mine\Megaminer-4.3\Include.ps1:371 знaк:122
+ ... ull) {$Coinfilter = compare-object $CoinFilterList $Pool.info -Includ ...
+                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (Smiley [Compare-Object], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.CompareObje
   ctCommand

Compare-Object : He yдaeтcя пpивязaть apгyмeнт к пapaмeтpy "DifferenceObject", тaк кaк oн имeeт знaчeниe NULL.
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (Smiley [Compare-Object], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationErrorNullNotAllowed,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.CompareObje
   ctCommand

ctCommand

ctCommand

ctCommand

I try to use zpool.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

will try out soon ...

interesting project ...

#crysx

known-user

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:53:34 PM

is it possible to set a multiplier for certain pools? i would like to increase the value of nh vs other pools since zpool and hash refinery always pay less than 'expected'
now i'm mining neoscrypt at zpool for 13.24 per day and nicehash is 12.20 per day. somehow i think that nh would be more lucrative, at least if i could put the difference somewhere like multiplying nh * 1.10 or 1.15 or something like that should do the trick.
nostrakhan

Activity: 245
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:45:07 AM

is it possible to set a multiplier for certain pools? i would like to increase the value of nh vs other pools since zpool and hash refinery always pay less than 'expected'
now i'm mining neoscrypt at zpool for 13.24 per day and nicehash is 12.20 per day. somehow i think that nh would be more lucrative, at least if i could put the difference somewhere like multiplying nh * 1.10 or 1.15 or something like that should do the trick.

I think most people would say nicehash pays less than zpool and hash refinery
known-user

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

I think most people would say nicehash pays less than zpool and hash refinery

most of the times yes indeed. but the moment the difference is less than 10% i prefer to mine on nicehash rather than the other pools. because in the end you never get what has been estimated in front with the other pools, and with NH you do get what is estimated (because that is what currently is being offered).
falsealarm_bf

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:52:30 PM

Can someone please enlighten me on the root cause of this error?

Code:
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."
Nicehash API NOT RESPONDING...ABORTING
Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "Name" because a member with that name already exists. To overwrite the
member anyway, add the Force parameter to your command.
At C:\Users\Ahmet\Downloads\Megaminer-master\Megaminer-master\Include.ps1:354 char:95
+                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Algorithm=Equ...ining_Pool_Hub}:PSObject) [Add-Member],
InvalidOperationException
Add-Member : Cannot add a member with the name "Name" because a member with that name already exists. To overwrite
the member anyway, add the Force parameter to your command.
At C:\Users\Ahmet\Downloads\Megaminer-master\Megaminer-master\Include.ps1:354 char:95
+                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (@{Algorithm=Equ...ining_Pool_Hub}:PSObject) [Add-Member], InvalidO
   perationException
4ward

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:30:17 PM

that:
PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

falsealarm_bf

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:02:16 PM

Well, I wish it was that simple. It actually does go on to hash on nicehash. I actually have log statements and nicehash stats to back that. I think the actual error message is not a 404 but I may be wrong. By the way, where is the developer? He has not been on since 10/2.

that:

celofan

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  (E)nd Interval   (P)rofits    (C)urrent    (H)istory    (W)allets                       |  Next Interval:  280 secs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------ACTIVE MINERS----------------------------------------------------------

Speed   BTC/Day USD/Day Algorithm Coin  Miner                                  Pool Location PoolWorkers
   -----      -------   -------     ---------     ----   -----                                   ---- -------- -----------
9.70 MHs 0.00198   11.21     LYRA2Z    zcoin ccminerNanashi MPH  US

----------------------------------------------------PROFITS------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                (B)est Miners/All       (T)op 40/All

Algorithm      Coin             Miner                Speed                  BTC/Day USD/Day Pool      Location
---------         ----              -----                  -----                    -------     -------    ----      --------
TRIBUS                          CcminerTpruvot       279.46 MH/s      0.00482   27.31 H.RFRY    US
X17                               ccminerAlexis78      46.95 MH/s         0.00246   13.97 ZPOOL     US
PHI                                CcminerTpruvot       90.87 MH/s        0.00197   11.16 ZPOOL     US
LYRA2Z         zcoin          ccminerNanashi       9.31 MH/s          0.00190   10.76 MPH        US
LYRA2Z         zcoin          ccminerDJM34         9.26 MH/s          0.00189   10.70 MPH        US
VELTOR                          ccminerAlexis78      158.90 MH/s       0.00183   10.38 ZPOOL     US

Anyone tells me how it possible?
Megaminer buzz 4.6
Best algo is tribus but lyra2z still mining
WTF?
falsealarm_bf

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:16:11 PM

I no longer need an answer to my issue but I thought I'd check with the rest. Has this now become abondonware?
Kstudio

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:52:35 AM

Question for you guys, when I have manually selected running 2 pools using the batch file such as zpool and hash refinery. I'm the algos/miners/profits screen, , it only shows nist5 algo and price for hash refinery and not zpool. Is their a way to have nist5 along with the price and current listed on the same screen and correctly working. How would I modify these scripts to do such a thing. I've been looking at the scripts but haven't figured it out yet.
4ward

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:06:16 AM

Question for you guys, when I have manually selected running 2 pools using the batch file such as zpool and hash refinery. I'm the algos/miners/profits screen, , it only shows nist5 algo and price for hash refinery and not zpool. Is their a way to have nist5 along with the price and current listed on the same screen and correctly working. How would I modify these scripts to do such a thing. I've been looking at the scripts but haven't figured it out yet.
it only shows the most profitable (best) combination. try pressing B to show all, and T to show full list

Kstudio

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

it only shows the most profitable (best) combination. try pressing B to show all, and T to show full list

I've tried that, it's not only the nist5 algorithm it's the x17 algorithm as well. Only shows up for Hash refinery

Been digging through the files, I would like to know how to add my own pool/algo to the list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: