Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:43:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bitcoin survive?  (Read 21983 times)
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
What do you think about this?

Bitcoin could do anything, the value has moved from $900 to 3 times that in less than 6 months. The fork and BCC being created may have an impact, but it will not be the end of BTC.

The fact is that the market is flooded with all kinds of cryptocurrency creations all following Bitcoin, and even more so once bitcoin started to grow in value. The fork and BCC coming into the picture is more like an earthworm being cut in two and then growing into two separate organisms, both came from BTC. BTC will continue on and BCC will have a life of its own. Will it impact BTC some? Yes it probably will, but with BTC being so volatile to begin with there is not much you can do to identify if the price changes due to BCC or just because.
I think that BCC was created to extend the life, or availability, of available blocks to be farmed and created more of a market for one or both after the fact. Just the fact that so many people are thinking about "what's going to happen?", and the press that the fork has created will only impact in a positive way. BTC is not going to die. If it does than it is not due to BCC its because the entire cryptocurrency market has collapsed and nothing will be left standing.

stargroup19

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:15:54 AM

Before 1st August many people doubt with bitcoin but now a days all is over come . Many site told that bitcoin is normal now.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:27:54 AM

I already knew Bitcoin would survive this and it has. Bitcoin is strong. So much for the none believers. We sure showed them. Bitcoin will atand the test of time over and over again and it can do anything.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

After there is a BCC can the bitcoin survive or bitcoin will be much more up the price after this
Knowing that bitcoin is being supported by many people as of today brings us the hope that bitcoin will never be extinct. Bitcoin is a very popular cryptocurrency and it's being admired by almost every person in the world. August 1 is already over and there is nothing to worry anymore. Everything is fine and normal and I know it will be happening as days and years pass by. BCC may have a great influence but I don't think it will be enough to overlap bitcoin with it's title as the most popular cryptocurrency in the present.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:41:38 AM

BCC is an altcoin just like Ethereum and LTC.

To a certain degree yes, BCC does impose some sort of risk of the bitcoin blockchain being overtaken as the majority chain. however this possibility is not very probable at all, and the consensus at the moment seems to be that BCC will be treated as an altcoin airdrop whilst bitcoin core is going to be "bitcoin".

Bitcoin will survive. Remember that bitcoin is literally just a collection of transactions on a public ledger. What we call bitcoin is completely subjective, people might call any fork of bitcoin the legit bitcoin. If you're talking about whether the bitcoin core version will survive, no doubt it will.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:28:34 AM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin will surely survive now that it has the community striving hard to improve it. It will surely survive. With bitcoin cash i think it will be just like what they did with ethereum with ethereum classic
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:34:56 AM

Surely it is,Why?Because bitcoin is very innovative and it help and touch the financial aspects of the people in these days.Too many people rely in bitcoin for the source of their income.The people and community are doing their best to improve the bitcoin in more reliable and more usable,so there is no reason that bitcoin won't survive.
phuckit17

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:42:11 AM

If Beiber can find Jesus then BTC can survive! Tongue
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:44:12 AM

Yes ofcourse bitcoin will surely survive now that it has the community striving hard to improve it. It will surely survive. With bitcoin cash i think it will be just like what they did with ethereum with ethereum classic
Yes, bitcoin will survive, as you can see the potential split didn't really happen and the price is not dropping. Thanks to BIP91/BIP148 for supporting the bitcoin, but we will still be very careful though potential split may still occur. Still bitcoin will survive there's no wonder, this is just a normal event in every aspect of businesses someone must have to change in order to catch up the vast growing economy in crypto world.

Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:56:21 AM

I don't really get why you made a question like that just because of BCC/BCH. If that is a big threat to the bitcoin, you must seen the bitcoin price being downed deeply today but it doesn't happened.

Just go with the flow and removed doubts. Once BCH will be open to most of the exchanges, Im seeing a big dump.

I don't think so. Bitcoin is just starting a name and it is indeed having a good reputation. Though there are a lot of cryptocurrencies emerging,bitcoin is I think one of the most credible.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

Bitcoin will live only when we believe in him. Hard folk is not the best that could happen with bitcoin, but it is a signal for all users. We can always become victim to controversy. At this time, bitcoin survived, but what about the future?
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

Bitcoin will survive despite today's decline. Because only bitcoin gets legalization of many countries, and not altcoin. Issue of BCC not have much effect on bitcoin in the future.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:25:56 PM

Of course bitcoin will survive and will continue to grow I believe the introduction of BCC is a sort of diversification, we all know for a fact that the number of bitcoin circulating the market is only limited and as days passes by number of users grow more and more..BCC will have to take over some of those but not to replace Bitcoin...I think Bitcoin will still remain the number 1 cryptocurrency even after so many years
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

Bitcoin demonstrated that in what capacity can survive while holding authority among other digital currencies. There is not anymore any risk for this. The occasion of 1 August finished well for Bitcoin. You can securely keep working and exhort everyone Bitcoin has a long life it's certain we saw it as of now
hitlab

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:47:19 PM

I think a version of bitcoin will survive to reach mainstream adoption.

I say version because bitcoin will continue to improve and scale until it is able to reach that point, and we will see many forks in the future to get there. Just like the internet protocols we use today are very different to what it was when internet was first invented, the protocols kept changing and improving until we have what is now the internet. I think bitcoin will follow the same path, when bitcoin reaches maturity it will be vastly different to the bitcoin we have today, but it will still have the brand "bitcoin".
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

i think bitcoin still can survive, but for BCH i dont think so
because the volume of BCC only 5% from bitcoin if im not wrong, so BCH will died eventually before BTC
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

Well, I think bitcoin probably survive and I guess it will be good enough in the future. Furthermore,  I think that the price of bitcoin will increase and  you may use it in different kind of transaction even in offline. After the splitting of bitcoin I still believe that it will survive and it will never die.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:37:56 PM

Well, I think bitcoin probably survive and I guess it will be good enough in the future. Furthermore,  I think that the price of bitcoin will increase and  you may use it in different kind of transaction even in offline. After the splitting of bitcoin I still believe that it will survive and it will never die.
I agree.Bitcoin will never die easily because it has now become so much stronger than before.People had always recognized bitcoin as the most powerful digital currency and i'm very sure that it will stood still through the coming years.And of course bitcoin price for sure will really soar high beyond our expectations.Thus making bitcoin a very fantastic and extremely awesome.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:37:58 PM

Bitcoin still the same nothings change so far, also it didn't affect at all by BCC. Like what I am expecting for, its just a fud and rumors only.
for sure just a weeks only bcc /bch will be like a smoke will be gone initiative or instantly. In fact, before august 1st I just ignored what others worried about bitcoin split according to them, but look what happen now it is like nothing. Cheesy
War Lord

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

I think this year will the price will reach up to $5000 per 1 BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: