Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

I like the project, the team, whitepaper, website all look professional. I'm not too into the name though  Cheesy, maybe its just me, but the PIE part makes it sound less serious.

Maybe , but it does sound better than pay-counting Tongue It is an accounting project after all, most don't have catchy names.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

Hello, the maximum total of coins will be 165,000,000 PPP, that's right? another question is whether it will have white list also to participate in ico, thanks?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:35:10 PM

It's kind of hard for me, to be all mad about folk who want to avoid taxes. I find that taxation itself is fraud, biggest of them all.

But that is no reason, to not have an accounting platform, that gives clear awnsers about an entity's financial situation.

I'm actually looking forward to trying the finalized platform out, maybe it will give me a better understanding.
Taxation is theft! But this project could also be useful in a libertarian society to collect funds for building things,...

Well taxation is not a fraud. You need money to run a country. In France if we paid no taxes, I would not have one of the best Healthcare in the world, nor a safe environment, nor all the public services we have.

You can say that the utilization of the taxes is a fraud, but not the tax itself.

Moreover, blockchain would enable to have a fully transparent state, and to know where exactly our funds go  Smiley

That's why I totally support triple entry accounting and accounting using the blockchain technology.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

It's kind of hard for me, to be all mad about folk who want to avoid taxes. I find that taxation itself is fraud, biggest of them all.

But that is no reason, to not have an accounting platform, that gives clear awnsers about an entity's financial situation.

I'm actually looking forward to trying the finalized platform out, maybe it will give me a better understanding.
Taxation is theft! But this project could also be useful in a libertarian society to collect funds for building things,...

Well taxation is not a fraud. You need money to run a country. In France if we paid no taxes, I would not have one of the best Healthcare in the world, nor a safe environment, nor all the public services we have.

You can say that the utilization of the taxes is a fraud, but not the tax itself.

Moreover, blockchain would enable to have a fully transparent state, and to know where exactly our funds go  Smiley

That's why I totally support triple entry accounting and accounting using the blockchain technology.

I usually don't waste thread space to acknowledge a post well done but in this situation, i have to give kudos to you. bonne publication

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:06:34 PM

I like the project, the team, whitepaper, website all look professional. I'm not too into the name though  Cheesy, maybe its just me, but the PIE part makes it sound less serious.

yes, but it sounds too much like paypal Smiley for me. but maybe therefore it would be easy to ride on the wave and get some more new investors on this project Smiley
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

Hello, the maximum total of coins will be 165,000,000 PPP, that's right? another question is whether it will have white list also to participate in ico, thanks?

But only 85 millions will be for sale in crowdsale and I don't think that there will be any whitelisting.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:02:05 PM

You had me at single ledger approach..... But, seeing as how making a decision based on one clever line of text would be irresponsible at best. I took a deeper look into this, overly technical, white paper. It's great to be thorough. My opinion, for what it's worth, is you should stay away from repetitive descriptions and make sure your investors don't need Academic knowledge in Fin-tech. I read white papers every day. It's part of my job. I find it a more enjoyable experience when I want to read through the white paper again, not when I have to, to understand it.

I agree. It is really hard to understand the technical aspects as an non technical orientated person. That's maybe a problem for me (and probably a lot of other ppl) which could be interested in the project topic but then don't understand it enough and will go on to the next project, because they then know what they invest in.

Dont be too focus on the whitepaper, there are pictures and video to help you.
The video can be found here : https://www.paypie.com/
But i also agree with your opinion.

Thank you, I will check it out. Hopefully it will help me to understand the project  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:09:55 PM

Well, in fact most part of the governments began to take interest in cryptocurrencies. Poor countries are really interested in this technology and the wealth distribution it could offer (Estonia, Russia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria ...)
Right now peoples from africa and some countries of asia are making a lot more money than the average wage with cryptocurrencies, with little to no investment.
That's why you'll see a lot of russian, indonesian and malaysian people in the twitter bounty campaign etc ...

Cryptocurrency is now popular in some African countries because inflation there is so big and people are trying to invest in different things so they dont loose money. Cryto is now perfect opportunity for them.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:28:31 PM

Well, in fact most part of the governments began to take interest in cryptocurrencies. Poor countries are really interested in this technology and the wealth distribution it could offer (Estonia, Russia, Zimbabwe, Nigeria ...)
Right now peoples from africa and some countries of asia are making a lot more money than the average wage with cryptocurrencies, with little to no investment.
That's why you'll see a lot of russian, indonesian and malaysian people in the twitter bounty campaign etc ...

Cryptocurrency is now popular in some African countries because inflation there is so big and people are trying to invest in different things so they dont loose money. Cryto is now perfect opportunity for them.

absolutely agree, people have small salaries - because their money is taken away by corrupt officials, so cryptocurrency - the future! and people's hope for a normal life in these countries
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:34:48 PM

absolutely agree, people have small salaries - because their money is taken away by corrupt officials, so cryptocurrency - the future! and people's hope for a normal life in these countries
Not only by corrupted companies but also disfunctional health and retirement system. Cryptocurrency has great future ahed of it
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

I like the project, the team, whitepaper, website all look professional. I'm not too into the name though  Cheesy, maybe its just me, but the PIE part makes it sound less serious.

yes, but it sounds too much like paypal Smiley for me. but maybe therefore it would be easy to ride on the wave and get some more new investors on this project Smiley

I agree with you, I also think the name doesn't fit that good but hey, it's all about what the project offers. No one will hestitate to use the platform only because of it's name.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:00:24 PM

Looks promising, will Review the whitepaper as soon as I have some spare time. By Reading from the comments in the thread this looks like an interesting Project.
Yes it is infact a good project.I have seen finance related icos usually do better than others

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

ok, so read trough the entire white paper, and that is huge. You really do need some knowledge of how the accounting business works today to really make out what the value will be. From my point of view, if I read this correctly, one of the biggest game changers is that you would be able to surely trace a source of an invoice! Today there is a lot of scams with fraud invoices, and if this could prevent that, you have a feature that all companies would be interested in!
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:05:26 PM

what is difference between PPT and paypie? do we have any article. who is main competition?

sserugh

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:31:03 PM

Can someone explain this to me thou, the ICO will get you PPP tokens, but the use of it is only to access Services on the platform, and to buy an invoice from someone. That is not that many usages( even thou the services that you can use it fore Is not specified) compared to the complexity of the functions that we pay for to get developed in the ICO.

Furthermore, you state that the buyer will pay PPP tokens to buy a discounted invoice, to who do you pay that? the holder of the invoice, or to the network?
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

ok, so read trough the entire white paper, and that is huge. You really do need some knowledge of how the accounting business works today to really make out what the value will be. From my point of view, if I read this correctly, one of the biggest game changers is that you would be able to surely trace a source of an invoice! Today there is a lot of scams with fraud invoices, and if this could prevent that, you have a feature that all companies would be interested in!

That is also a good point that I didn't think of. I often hear about phishing attacks, viruses and ransomware through e-mails with subject "Invoice" with the payload wrapped in an archive pretending to be a PDF or DOC file. If PaypIe could eliminate that attack vector I think it would be invaluable to businesses who encounter downtime, lose a lot of money and leak sensitive info that way.
sserugh

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

That is also a good point that I didn't think of. I often hear about phishing attacks, viruses and ransomware through e-mails with subject "Invoice" with the payload wrapped in an archive pretending to be a PDF or DOC file. If PaypIe could eliminate that attack vector I think it would be invaluable to businesses who encounter downtime, lose a lot of money and leak sensitive info that way.

Well, the white paper is very complex, but still not perfectly clear on the specifics. But if you could send an invoice though the blockchain, and make it 100% reliable who the sender is, that would be the single greatest point to integrate your accounting software to the platform/blockchain. I know several companies that has sent payments of 10k euro to scammers that way.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:56:07 PM

Actually I'm re-reading the part in the whitepaper about document storage using IPFS (which is the shizzle by the way), and it seems like there's still opportunity for sending a virus.

PayPie adopts IPFS to host business and accounting related media, such as PDFs, Word documents, images, videos and larger metadata on directors, shareholders, auditors, etc.

I guess that could be solved by enforcing some kind of identification and verification rituals before sending any documents is allowed.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:57:31 PM

I like the project, the team, whitepaper, website all look professional. I'm not too into the name though  Cheesy, maybe its just me, but the PIE part makes it sound less serious.

The vision of this project is very promising and  is innovative in the use of blockchain technology in financial accounting.Moreover, banks would now soon realized the power of blockchain technology which emerge just to compensate their deficiencies.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:37:15 AM

PAYPIE will offer Risk analysis in a crypto environnement, where the risk of fraud is very high. A powerfull algorithm has a real value in this market. There is a real need and a total lack of solution. If paypie can offer this solution, this will revolutionate the crypto and especially ico world, where we can see a lot of scam. If PAYPIE can offer an accurate risk analysis about the a possible scam, all ico will need a review with the algorithm to show to investors the risk potential. This is a huge business, and its not the only application. Paypie has really a lot to offer !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: