Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

The more I read (and understand) the potential of this solution is realy scalable
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

Since crowd sale starts in more than one month, the interest is already very high for this project which is good for all of us.
The question is, how fast businesses will adopt this system and just after ICO the real add campaign will start.

A lot of money and man power will need to be pumped up in marketing and following sales leads. part for the course with any business.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

Is this the new piecoin?

Nope Paypie has nothing to do with Piecoin but that should be obvious after reading the thread title.

But nothing-nothing, zero lol, Piecoin is a masternodes (soon) coin for payments via social apps/network, what's the connection with an accounting algorithm Huh Grin

Yes I think there is a misunderstanding. The whitepaper has been modified, PieCoin is not the existing coin but an internal coin of the platform that will be used to track the payments on the ledger. Only this internal coins will be pegged. This is the coin that token holders will get income from.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:53:39 PM

Since crowd sale starts in more than one month, the interest is already very high for this project which is good for all of us.
The question is, how fast businesses will adopt this system and just after ICO the real add campaign will start.
the interst for this project is high,investors and whales are realy belive in this ico,i hope almost all business system will integrate paypie in the future...
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:04:02 PM

Is this the new piecoin?
No, piecoin was a crypto currency,  paypie is a risk assessment,  accountability platform based ontop of the ethereum blockchain. Its blockchain accounting, the blockchain works for this platform because,  it is a semi transparent ledger, and being that its ethereum, it has the ability to incorporate smart contracts!

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:11:41 PM

The more I read (and understand) the potential of this solution is realy scalable

The more I understand about this, the more I'm conivinced that one day a central bank will make a big offer to buy PayPie algorithm instead of joining it, too big to be refused. And it would be a shame because tokens will be worthless in this case

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:14:47 PM

Does anyone knows if ppp token holders get their tokens back after an invoice is paid?
kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

News of everyone
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/massacre-monday-ethereum-bitcoin-prices-lead-market-retreat-after-china-bans-icos/ 
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:46:10 PM

i think paypie is good more then others. i have a question, there is so many project available blockchain accounting project. whats different between paypie and others project.

I don't know when you say lot's of accounting project in blockchain.

There is not too much project in blockchain about accounting first of all. Second, paypie is more proffesional and more compact. I won't compare any project in blockchain with paypie.

You can't see any project in expo unless it's paypie.
Fizcal is a competitor:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075267.0
But Paypie looks more professional with a better team.

Every unique idea will get a competitor sooner or later and it is a good thing for the development. I say its actually needed. Fizcal havent made good buzz in the market where as Paypie is getting all the buzz it can. I would go with Paypie because of the team's transparency and community support.

Yes, competition is needed in every domain, even in cryptocurrencies.

It's true that the actual work of Paypie is great, the project is very active, they seem to be the best option right now  Smiley

I don't mind competition in the sector when i'm investing in an ICO. I feel like it only helps to scrutinize the ICO's/projects and keep the teams themselves on their toes always working hard. When there are several projects in the same sector, you can find plenty of comparisons online to help you decide what you want to invest in. Don't think Paypie has much to fear from other projects right now.
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

Yeah, but Ethereum is not very scalable at the moment. That's why the other blockchain accountin project didn't want to use it and developing it's own solution with masternodes. I have been asking this many times that what's the PayPie's opinion about that, but haven't got any. Just some mumbling about that Ethereum dev will do something about it eventually.

I have strong feeling about accounting in blockchain but not sure if there's any great concepts yet. I'm still thinking about if I'll participate in ICO or not.

Bitcoin
SzeChun

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

I'm interested in this ICO. Was reading an article that didn't attack the project but said: "General public Token Buyers are funding the lion-share of the development of the platform but have no use case for tokens and have no access to the profits, which will be fully retained by management / shareholders." Anyone can comment use case for tokens and how they will draw value?
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:48:37 PM

I was wondering if this platform is borderless, in the sense that it can be implemented in any fiscal system in the world, however they may differ.

Risks in Belgium may not be the same risks as those in, say North Korea.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

Yeah, but Ethereum is not very scalable at the moment. That's why the other blockchain accountin project didn't want to use it and developing it's own solution with masternodes. I have been asking this many times that what's the PayPie's opinion about that, but haven't got any. Just some mumbling about that Ethereum dev will do something about it eventually.

I have strong feeling about accounting in blockchain but not sure if there's any great concepts yet. I'm still thinking about if I'll participate in ICO or not.

The scalability of the Ethereum blockchain is a reasonable concern. Would be very interesting to hear the opinion of one of the team to this.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:51:48 PM

Does anyone knows if ppp token holders get their tokens back after an invoice is paid?

The ppp you pay for getting the invoice? I don't think so, otherwise you would not pay anything but would get money from the invoice as a bonus.
I think you pay the ppp to the seller, he gives you a discount to the price he would get through the invoice. Then you get the money later from the company which will pay regulary, but with the bonus through the discount before. At least this is what I understand about the system.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:01:59 PM

Yes it is! PAYPIE is creating a hype Wink, so a lot of investors will be hearing about this project before the ICO starts.
I think a lot of businesses are curious about this system and algoritme so lets hope they found some very nice partners before the ICO.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:23:03 PM

The scalability of the Ethereum blockchain is a reasonable concern. Would be very interesting to hear the opinion of one of the team to this.

Ethereum will eventually implement raiden network, I didn't read too much into it but I know it will handle thousands of transactions/second. For what I can tell this is achieved with off-chain transactions.https://github.com/raiden-network

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:47:44 PM

But scalability of Eth will be soon fixed by a new upgrade so I would not be worry about that.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:56:00 PM

PAYPIE wants to deliver a platform, program, infrastucture that could have so many benefits for companies. It could seem a bit exagerated but for me that the kind of application that could if well built improve the whole economy of a country. I speak more about the economical concept that about the truth but both are connected and disconnected so choose your interpretation. It does not matter ^^
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:21:07 PM

PAYPIE wants to deliver a platform, program, infrastucture that could have so many benefits for companies. It could seem a bit exagerated but for me that the kind of application that could if well built improve the whole economy of a country. I speak more about the economical concept that about the truth but both are connected and disconnected so choose your interpretation. It does not matter ^^

Its a bit exaggerated at the moment but not wrong. Paypie can as you said improve a whole market just with the power of the algorithm. We  are all excited to see how will work the risk analysis algorithm. Companies need platform like paypie especially now, im sure that paypie will have a great sucess.
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

I am happy to read you Smiley when you say " how fast businesses will adopt this system " because that's all the dilemna of paypie. To create good API and after to prove their application has to adopted. The best way maybe could be to do everything to create a perfect product and after people/ businesses will come to them naturally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: