Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:00:12 AM

What price on ICO for 1 token?
~$.33 usd each, iirc.

and how much tokens in totals?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
envist

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:06:09 AM

Funny name... seems to be an interesting project though.
Dont know why you find it funny but I can safely say that this is going to be the one of hottest ICO. I missed on populous and was sad to see how its price went up in exchange. I anticipate same with paypie.Dont want to miss the ico.

It is a funny name because pie has nothing to do with anything unless I get to choose whether I want a slice of blueberry, cherry, or maybe pumpkin pie to go along with my tokens. I mean seriously... they must just want to get their piece of the ICO "pie" before its made illegal in other countries besides China. And 23% is a big piece of PayPie.

I will say again that I do find the project interesting. I just think that the brand name they chose is humorous, that's all.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:26:44 AM

Funny name... seems to be an interesting project though.
Dont know why you find it funny but I can safely say that this is going to be the one of hottest ICO. I missed on populous and was sad to see how its price went up in exchange. I anticipate same with paypie.Dont want to miss the ico.

It is a funny name because pie has nothing to do with anything unless I get to choose whether I want a slice of blueberry, cherry, or maybe pumpkin pie to go along with my tokens. I mean seriously... they must just want to get their piece of the ICO "pie" before its made illegal in other countries besides China. And 23% is a big piece of PayPie.

I will say again that I do find the project interesting. I just think that the brand name they chose is humorous, that's all.

There's a whole lot reason behind this name.
They have a working centralized platform named Slickpie. So, pie is best to show everyone that your are the same company behind both of the pies.
sanojcoin

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:36:54 AM

I am joining slack channel. Following news on here. There is a very good community. I follow the project with a different interest because I am an economics graduate Smiley

here's the link to their slack!

https://paypie.herokuapp.com
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:41:30 AM

I see the development of this project is very good because I run bounty social media that has been implemented by the project good luck
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:46:25 AM

What is interesting about what Paypie wanna do is that companies don't need to change their accounting software, they can add paypie functionnality to their software in some case and so to have account available in direct on the blockchain.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:48:30 AM

well, now i think that this will rock even more Smiley

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/equifax-hack-exposes-peril-of-credit-bureau-model-quicktake-q-a

credit bureau equifax got hacked and just read the news, this is maybe the worst identity hack in the history. not only that they got names, social number, credit card accounts, they also got like everything possible on your credit life, trough the hack.

i dont want to think, how much work will be needed to correct this again, but with paypie it shouldnt be a problem Smiley
Yeah, I've just seen this on my local news station this evening. All of those identities compromised, it's really bad. I'm American,  so theres a chance that I could be apart of the victim list, as they said, there was an untold amount of identities compromised. There is going to be waves of class action lawsuits on the horizon.  

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/equifax-hack-exposes-peril-of-credit-bureau-model-quicktake-q-a

credit bureau equifax got hacked and just read the news, this is maybe the worst identity hack in the history. not only that they got names, social number, credit card accounts, they also got like everything possible on your credit life, trough the hack.

i dont want to think, how much work will be needed to correct this again, but with paypie it shouldnt be a problem Smiley
Yeah, I've just seen this on my local news station this evening. All of those identities compromised, it's really bad. I'm American,  so theres a chance that I could be apart of the victim list, as they said, there was an untold amount of identities compromised. There is going to be waves of class action lawsuits on the horizon.  

Not to sound rude or anything, but this kind of problems can be avoided by using blockchain, so in a sense, this kind of attack is a good thing if we see it as an incentive and a wake up call for those companies that don't want to get into blockchain or don't know of it but will find that is a good counter measure, which can protect them from this hacking schemes, paypie is a good solution for them, and this event will make them look into this good project.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:11:09 AM

Lately I've been seeing headlines about India's demonetization efforts (it's not exactly smooth sailing) and I just made the connection with PayPie. In fact they mention India in section 9.1 of the whitepaper:

In India, huge projects to digitize financial transactions have been rolled out in last one year in the form of demonetization and GST and millions of new businesses will be in market first time who can be helped by PayPie platform.

Do you realize the potential when PayPie is first to market there when there's no legal alternative? Shocked

I actually agree with you on this. India has been pushing to attain a similar technological status present in places like Japan and China. So blockchain tech adoption in India seems inevitable. Especially, due to the current India/China strife, the first country to massively adopt the tech, gets a leg up

I think PAYPIE'S thrust will be not only in India, but in financial centers around the world, such as New York, London, China and Tokyo..etc...

I think when people will star to use it and see the benefits, it will start spreading, much like facebook at the very begin.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:37:28 AM

What is interesting about what Paypie wanna do is that companies don't need to change their accounting software, they can add paypie functionnality to their software in some case and so to have account available in direct on the blockchain.
From what i read it is compatible to most software that are being used by corporate companies, blockchain is the safest way if you want to protect financial ledgers from being hack. 
sanojcoin

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:42:16 AM

in case it will be used by banks and insurance companies this is going to be huge!!  Shocked

grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:01:07 AM

use blockchain for accounting. interesting seem I am an accountant. will tell my boss about this

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:11:55 AM

here is below info i found on whitepaper.

PayPie platform introduces the blockchain into the existing workflows of an accounting software; the ones that are already trusted by SMEs. Accounting software SlickPie will provide the initial accounting logic framework and source code for the foundation of PayPie platform to store journal entry and other accounting data. This saves us time in coding and writing those involved accounting logics, and we already have a great platform to start with. Adding blockchain record to the world of debit and credit effectively creates a triple entry accounting system. for more read just go on paypie website and download whitepaper.

i think this enough for you to understand.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:59:05 AM

That's bad for customers and equifax.

But can be good for us. If companies that already in market have problems like this, our demand could be higher. We can benefit from it.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:12:25 AM

From what i read it is compatible to most software that are being used by corporate companies, blockchain is the safest way if you want to protect financial ledgers from being hack. 

Yeah, that's the part that makes it unique. Being the first and compatibility with the market leaders will surely help paypie in long term.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:50:53 AM

Companies are often confronted with what might be called the biggest obsession of the dirrigigants: the late payment of customers. this is the major problem of the companies and as the banks do not have an updated visu of the finances, the companies refuse to lend their money, which can have disastrous consequences for the balance sheet of the companies. Thanks to paypie now there is a limpidity in the accounts of the companies and the banks are assured that the accounts are not hacked and can lend money in case of delayed payment.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:51:45 AM

But can be good for us. If companies that already in market have problems like this, our demand could be higher. We can benefit from it.

I agree, this is good for Paypie. it shows the world we need more decentralization , instead of a few companies that hold every bit of info about us.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 873

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:02:33 AM

Transparency of the financial state of the organization is very important. It is also important for assessing the risk in lending. If your program provides a reliable assessment of these risks, this will be a great achievement. The use of blockchain technology in this project is fully justified. Since blockchain provides transparency and unchanged data. This is a very promising project for business.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:03:42 AM

I agree, this is good for Paypie. it shows the world we need more decentralization , instead of a few companies that hold every bit of info about us.

The more we can put in blockchain the better. Especially sensitive data like the data PAYPIE will store.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:12:02 AM

The more we can put in blockchain the better. Especially sensitive data like the data PAYPIE will store.

Exactly. So i didn't get harm of equifax thing but last year in my country with similar reason, everyone's (including me) data posted online.

Of course Paypie can't cover all, but it's a start cause they will hold sensitive data.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: