Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:12:41 AM

And if you take into account the arrival of Antonio in the team, it brings a lot of trust into the project. Quite hard to imagine that this project is a scam right now, and they covered some conferences.

It is not a scam, but a legitimate business with high profile team members can still have weak spots.

Remember, there are 3 parties involved.

1) SME = Invoice sellers = small and medium enterprises
2) Token Holders = Invoice buyers = lenders who pay the SME in advance in return for their invoice
3) Customer companies = Invoice debtors = whom the token holders have to get money from

PayPie's credit risk algorithm seems to be mainly focused on the SMEs, who are connected through their software to the PayPie platform, instead of the customer companies, who may not be on the PayPie platform yet poses the most risk to the token holders.

Still, PayPie's whitepaper mentions the customers companies a couple of times:

We know their customers, vendors, income, expenses, and money in the bank as live bank feeds pull data on a daily basis.

You will have best possible financial data on the companies whose invoices you are buying and their customer companies who owe you money.

But as Dorky said before, PayPie's risk management of the customer companies is primarily data driven, not legally enforced or insured.

It seems to boil down to "These customers paid the SME in the past, so they are likely to eventually pay this invoice too. You can pay the SME in advance if you do not mind waiting to get you money back including interest. Disclaimer: we do not guarantee you will get your money back without dragging them to court."

So I think it would be a good idea if PayPie could address some of these concerns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

Always great to have some news, it’s important  to follow slack and telegram for that. The YouTube video is really great also, a nice point of view of why people go in paypie. I think the same, a lot of good argument, Paypie hype me a lot.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:19:24 AM

Very Important Hint: if you have any tokens just sitting around and waiting to be traded to buy PPP, do it now! The time is now! Be ready Smiley

Is presale starting?

I checked website instantly but there is still the same.

It's an important hint.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

Very Important Hint: if you have any tokens just sitting around and waiting to be traded to buy PPP, do it now! The time is now! Be ready Smiley

Is presale starting?

I checked website instantly but there is still the same.

It's an important hint.

What he meant is hold your ETH because pre sale may start any moment. The ETH network will be clogged again for sure.  Wink
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:26:17 AM

Only 12 days left for main crowdsale. And still any date of pre-sale? Im waiting announced (date, price, conditions etc) Roll Eyes
I think presale will start on 15-October too if dev doesn't have any news update this week

There must be a news this week, that's what they said on telegram, for what I know btw, full infos on presale will be sent out 3 days before presale. About price, they already said min contribution will be 1 ETH (I don't remember how many tokens/ETH)
just wait for the official announcement of the exact date of start of presale,i will follow more closer telegram channel...

It's sure that we begin to be near the ICO date, we're waiting for the announces devs : D

The date was already announced, you can check it on the website, it will be the 15th of October, so prepare for that date, you wouldn't want to miss the bonus in the pre-ico, it will be way better if you invest on time.
so there it is a date,15th october is ok for me i have time to organize me for investment and don t miss the bonus,i will invest from the first day...
15 October is ICO date.There will be a presale which will be announced in next 48 hours.Please join paypie Telegram and subscribe to email list on http://paypie.com if you don't want to miss it.

Guys, we are still performing some updates. Website will be up soon.

Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:34:10 AM

Only 12 days left for main crowdsale. And still any date of pre-sale? Im waiting announced (date, price, conditions etc) Roll Eyes
I think presale will start on 15-October too if dev doesn't have any news update this week

There must be a news this week, that's what they said on telegram, for what I know btw, full infos on presale will be sent out 3 days before presale. About price, they already said min contribution will be 1 ETH (I don't remember how many tokens/ETH)
just wait for the official announcement of the exact date of start of presale,i will follow more closer telegram channel...

It's sure that we begin to be near the ICO date, we're waiting for the announces devs : D

The date was already announced, you can check it on the website, it will be the 15th of October, so prepare for that date, you wouldn't want to miss the bonus in the pre-ico, it will be way better if you invest on time.
so there it is a date,15th october is ok for me i have time to organize me for investment and don t miss the bonus,i will invest from the first day...
15 October is ICO date.There will be a presale which will be announced in next 48 hours.Please join paypie Telegram and subscribe to email list on http://paypie.com if you don't want to miss it.

Its a nice suspension build up as we approach the pre-sale. Recently joined their telegram and they are almost 3k members so its a massive Community backing this Project. Best of luck in the presale.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

So many people are so active in this thread, whats the hype about this project?
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:38:19 AM

Thanks for update about presale. I hope that ETH network will be less clogged when presale starts  Wink
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:40:32 AM

Who would want to miss a ico supported by clif high and whose team member is one of the ethereum founder?Now you still need second opinion?

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

Who would want to miss a ico supported by clif high and whose team member is one of the ethereum founder?Now you still need second opinion?

you should always have a second opinion, but yeah ,this guys brings plenty of hype with him.

Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:13:39 PM

Oh this one is going to be huge for sure.No chance to buy cheap in exchange.I dont know if i will get chance to participate because of eth network jam
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

I would like to quote a comment by this Benny T that I found in jsnip4 video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQDZY3B_9U

I'm pretty unhappy with the report honestly, there is a lot of "words" but not enough for me to really make a good decision on how I am going to proceed over the next month or two with regard to my cryptocurrency portfolio. So Litecoin information has now changed to basically say that its as good as ETH and the rest is pretty uncommital when it comes to forecasts, its some information but not enough. The last 3 reports have really disappointed me with the content, no numbers on anything else but bitcoin. Granted I've only read it once and I will do it again 2 or 3 times but I want dirt on what the chinese plans are from the data. I'm so sick of hints on interpretted data, my portfolio has basically gone no where since I went 100% into Litecoin at 38 and 42 and the Veritaseum has halved. I basically just have to go to work and not work, just sit and watch crypto's all day to make money

Frankly, my opinion about Clif High's reports are more or less the same. For your information, I no longer refer to his expensive Bare Naked report anymore. The information is more or less junk quality. Clif High got a lot of things wrong too, not just on gold and silver, but on cryptos as well. So be careful what you read. Learn to fish yourself. Don't be dependent on Clif to give you fish.

A lot of people are actually just jokers; jsnip4, mike b, bix weir, clif high, etc.
The ones that really do count are those with related experience and make comments critically.

Edit:
If you follow Clif High's tweets on a daily basis, you would very quickly notice how childish/immature are most of his tweets.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:22:22 PM

Check your emails
 Full content of the email:
edited
Greetings!

Just dropping by to share some relevant info, videos, and articles with you guys. If you've seen it already, awesome. If not, jump right onto it and catch up with some legit feedback from the experts.

First things first, the pre-sale date will be announced within 48 hrs!

Reminder: join us on Telegram now and don't miss on any updates.

So here you go:

Videos

Clif High and Jsnip4 - https://youtu.be/xMJ-gSKP-wM?t=7640

Mike B - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcJNyJ5H9Cc

BTCBusinessconsult - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM4f2EDMZjA

Articles

Huffington Post - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-blockchain-accounting-is-your-best-bet-in-financing_us_59adb488e4b0c50640cd6133

TokenMarket - https://tokenmarket.net/blog/paypie-introduces-worlds-first-credit-risk-assessment-based-on-blockchain-accounting/

Also, PayPie was just featured on Clif High's latest report published today! If you're a fan, check it out!

PS - Our only official website is https://www.paypie.com/

From now on, don't trust any emails you get unless they come from the help@paypie.com address (like the email sender address showing up on this email you're reading right now).

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

I'm definitely converting my other tokens to ETH so that I can have some PPP when the ICO starts. Smiley
Dorky

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:28:44 PM

To those who worship Clif High as some sort of a cult figure, I have this simple question to ask.

Did he successfully spot OmiseGo before its ICO was opened for sale?
If he did not, then that shows Clif isn't really as competent as he is perceived to be.

Spotting out OmiseGo after its super rally to $10 means nothing to credibility, although he scored it with Veritaseum.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

Paypie could become a  major actor of the accounting world because they are the first one to have think to decentralized accounting. It will prevent fraud but even for the legal companies it will help them to proove what they have and it will also be a gain of time.
Dorky

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

Paypie could become a  major actor of the accounting world because they are the first one to have think to decentralized accounting. It will prevent fraud but even for the legal companies it will help them to proove what they have and it will also be a gain of time.

Honestly, if it is all just about accounting, then there is absolutely no need for the blockchain.
The use of blockchain is over hyped, as if it is useful for everything, which is just not true.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:34:04 PM

I am not here for cliff or Antonio. I like the project from day one and I love the team is putting very good effort for it.

They made good publicities, joined prestigious expos and conferences. They have a good hype from day one and they are continuing of it.

But never make your decision by my say, cliff's sale or somebodys say. Just make your own investigation.

It's obvious that we are very near to presale, now if you are still undecided, you had little time left for biggest bonuses Smiley

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

newsletter went out saying that preICO details will be announce in next 48 hours. Great news. Project is complex but i have faith in team. Nice idea and deserve attention for sure.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

You have a lot of reading to do! lol

Check out the features of the project and do some research on your own. Never a good idea to spend your money based on other people's thoughts, but there's definitely a lot of hype with this one.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

Honestly, if it is all just about accounting, then there is absolutely no need for the blockchain.
The use of blockchain is over hyped, as if it is useful for everything, which is just not true.

The use of blockchain introduces transparency that is currently absent from the usual form. So blockchain when utilized efficiently can be useful for almost everything out there. Also without accounting, there will be no commerce. So you better start falling in love with accounting really fast.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: