Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:23:23 PM

Yohan just said on telegram that they will take every measures in their power to prevent multi accounters join pre sale with multi addresses. Well guys, it's up to you to trust him or not
Well, yeah this is the right decision - The team strategically does everything to avoid manipulation from large whales.
if they want to buy more - will have to wait when PAYPIE will be added to exchanges and there they can buy more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:29:38 PM

Pre-Sale Individual Minimum 1 ETH

Thats mean, that minimum requiment for taking part in pre-sale only 1 ETH? I understand everything correctly?
Which bonuses will be on pre-sale?
Do you happen to know if that price will still stand, even after the presale is over? There is still a lot that I too, don't fully understand.  Can someone provide some clarity please?

You are wrong:
- Individual Minimum: 0.5 ETH

So you have to pay at least 0.5 ETH to take part in the pre-sale, this is really not much so everyone can join this presale!

- Price per Token: 0.0011 ETH

I'm not sure if this price will stand in the crowdsale... I would hope on it. Normally it will be higher.
For the bonus read this part in the announcement:
- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

you can expect the price to increase during the ICO. otherwise why would they even have a pre-sale?
I think there will be no ICO everything will be sold out during pre-Sale. So don't speculate if ICO price is higher just invest in pre-sale to be sure it isn't sold out until you drop in.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:38:35 PM

Yohan just said on telegram that they will take every measures in their power to prevent multi accounters join pre sale with multi addresses. Well guys, it's up to you to trust him or not

I wonder how this is feasible?

This is PayPie's chance to prove themselves. After all they are all about analyzing financial data, preventing fraud, and detecting false, inflated, duplicated invoices and fake reporting. Let them show us how they uphold the rules they have set for their own pre-sale.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:18:34 PM

This is PayPie's chance to prove themselves. After all they are all about analyzing financial data, preventing fraud, and detecting false, inflated, duplicated invoices and fake reporting. Let them show us how they uphold the rules they have set for their own pre-sale.

There is no KYC right? Then it will be hard i think, but maybe they have found a good method.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

Got a question

75 max eth per address.
What's to stop whales using multiple addresses, high gas fees they could easy do this and set up bots/scripts to spam network.  Do this with 5 accounts and that's over $100k.  

How can this be prevented and does the team plan to do anything to stop this?

Something like civic or at minimum a max gasv of say 100geei

Recently said that 100 eth. Now it's 75 eth? I think it's useless. Indeed, can use many addresses.

They took this measures to soften the impact of whales a little but as you already noticed the fact is, you cant really stop them. Nothing can prevent them from using multiple addresses.
You can not prevent whales from claiming, but you can make it harder for them to grab big amounts of coins for fast ico flipping.

BTC IS KING!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:55:21 PM

Okay so they have now announced presale on 8/10 good decision.I am sure will be sold out.Lets see if I can make it

Oh... I missed announse.
Any more details? Which bonuses, price, min contribution etc?

You can either go to page 157 or click this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2061671.3120  All the info is listed by the 2nd poster on that page

No whitelisting, no kyc/aml and US residents can participate? Well that is strange...

Actually, it's not strange. what you have is an ICO done right. No favors to rich, everyone can fairly acquire a piece of the pie. (pun intended) As for the US Citizens, everyone knows that if you don't offer a product that pays dividend and you not involved in anything shady, thus having a reason to hide, then there is no reason to exclude your ICO from united state citizens. so offering it to U.S citizens should be an extra  proof that you dealing with a reliable company that is willing to endure the scrutinizing from SEC and such.

Just came to here looking for a reason why the citizens of united states are allowed. Your explanation makes most sense so far so thanks for your input!

So it will be on sunday like I speculated Grin. Yeah I agree with that guy and maybe the announcement came so later because they discussed with SEC which willenable US citizens to partecipate in this ICO. This happened rarely recently
I think many US citizens are not into the ICO business because hardly any ICO is allowed in the US. I think many people should do the extra work to allow people from US.
As far as I know there are no ICO that are allowed in US. Anyway if someone wants to invest they can do this by using some kind of VPN or other clever ways Cool

Sorry, but you are wrong. There is no law saying that ICO can not be held or made available to U.S citizens. Rather, the law states that if you dealing in securities then it has to pass approval by the SEC. Also, there is no law that requires companies to blacklist U.S citizens. Most do it to prevent the headache that comes from been scrutinized and also to avoid a possible law suit. For a company to open themselves to such says a lot about the team.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

Thats mean, that minimum requiment for taking part in pre-sale only 1 ETH? I understand everything correctly?
Do you happen to know if that price will still stand, even after the presale is over? There is still a lot that I too, don't fully understand.  Can someone provide some clarity please?

You are wrong:

So you have to pay at least 0.5 ETH to take part in the pre-sale, this is really not much so everyone can join this presale!

I'm not sure if this price will stand in the crowdsale... I would hope on it. Normally it will be higher.
- Bonus: TBA. There will be a bonus for smaller contributors to benefit from. We want to prevent “pumping and dumping” from happening and you won’t see anything astronomic like in some other tokensales out there. PayPie is legit and we want contributors that are in it for its real value proposition.

you can expect the price to increase during the ICO. otherwise why would they even have a pre-sale?
I think there will be no ICO everything will be sold out during pre-Sale. So don't speculate if ICO price is higher just invest in pre-sale to be sure it isn't sold out until you drop in.
I think that ICO will not, because all tokens will be sold per day, as it was with populus.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:58:08 PM

The pre sale is very near, just 2 days to wait. I also think that a lot of paypie token will be sold during the pre sale, even sold out. I wait with impatience the start of the pre sale, I think it will be good to be as fast as possible to be sure that you can invest in paypie !
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

I would also invest during the presale but I think there will still be an ICO.
Will the whole supply be available in the presale? Very curious how this presale will go! Cant wait to see it go live.

Livestreaming this sunday Wink
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:00:20 PM

Has the pre-ico been announced yet? I signed up for emails on their website but never received anything.
Today they sent an e-mail with informations about ICO and that they will announce pre-ICO in 48 hours.
So pre-sale must be in five days maybe? They always said that they'll do pre-sale announcement three days before it. I'm expecting pre-sale to start this sunday then

I dont think Sunday would be a good marketing move since a lot of people are out with their families or just doing some relaxed stuff away from the computer. Maybe they will go for Monday which would make more sense.
agree with you, I think from Monday will be better, although we will see. it is necessary to follow the best in the telegram
anyway can not skip PAYPIE  pre-ico
For me Sunday is perfect because I don't have time during work to invest in an ICO.

Well maybe an announce on sunday for the presale beginning on monday. It would surprize people and create a FOMO. Could be a good move, but risky.

Oh, I think you missed some important news  Grin Pre sale has already been announced for Sunday, 13.00 UCT. Best you check their new announcement channel on telegram for details  https://t.me/PayPie. Or you scroll back 2 or 3 pages in the thread, there you can also find the announcement

Well thank you for the information, I had totally missed it !
greatteager

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

On the official website there is a time counter before the sale. Already have instructions on how to sell tokens?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

I would also invest during the presale but I think there will still be an ICO.
Will the whole supply be available in the presale? Very curious how this presale will go! Cant wait to see it go live.

Livestreaming this sunday Wink
yeah, I think it will be interesting to see -
all put off their own affairs for this day, in order to have time to buy - PAYPIE tokens, it's will be sold in a short time like hot pies, I think so  Roll Eyes
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:23:39 PM

You are wrong:

If PayPie can really ensure that everyone can only participate with a maximum of 75 ETH, then I doubt the pre-sale will be sold out as fast as you think. But yeah, time will tell. Only a few days left till we know.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:24:50 PM

There is no KYC right? Then it will be hard i think, but maybe they have found a good method.

Even KYC is no guarantee. A multi-accounter could hire another person as a proxy, similar to a money mule.

To be honest, the one who finds a way to prevent multi-accounts may as well start a complete stand-alone business with that solution. Perhaps even be nominated for a Nobel prize. Because it would requiring solving the paradox of uniqueness and identification in an anonymous network.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:27:16 PM

I think it is going to sell out in presale just like PPT and Rialto , people like these projects because of their passive income advantage. There is no maximum cap on presale they can sell out all tokens in presale.

LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

You are wrong:

If PayPie can really ensure that everyone can only participate with a maximum of 75 ETH, then I doubt the pre-sale will be sold out as fast as you think. But yeah, time will tell. Only a few days left till we know.

People will do multiple account that is pretty normal so I would expect that it will be sold out soon.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:32:19 PM

Even KYC is no guarantee. A multi-accounter could hire another person as a proxy, similar to a money mule.

To be honest, the one who finds a way to prevent multi-accounts may as well start a complete stand-alone business with that solution. Perhaps even be nominated for a Nobel prize. Because it would requiring solving the paradox of uniqueness and identification in an anonymous network.
Well said my friend. Multi accounts are very big problem of today's internet. I hope that Paypie team will be able to handle this
greatteager

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:41:34 PM

You are wrong:

The minimum amount to participate in the pre-sale is 75 ETH? Where is this written? This is bad news for many investors, I was waiting for pre-sale Sad
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:41:53 PM

There is a lot of activity in this thread. A good sign of excitement among community as PAYPIE's ICO has less than 3 days to go.
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:54:05 PM

You are wrong:

The minimum amount to participate in the pre-sale is 75 ETH? Where is this written? This is bad news for many investors, I was waiting for pre-sale Sad

Sigh. Take a deep breath and read it again slowly. Also read the email that came round. Also read the many other articles about the minimum amount required. See if you can spot your mistake.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: