Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

Risk score analysis is at the core of most major industries within the financial sector, such as financing, compliance, auditing, credit insurance, and review.

so this is better than the existing trade coin or traders coin something ?  I cant remember the name

actually everyone now coming on blockchain system and trade on crypto world that means trade with cryptocurreny and assets at cryptocurrency exchange. paypie is assets in crypto world. paypie also will available on crypto exchanges there can people trade like buy sell. nowaday everyone like crypto because this is not danger  and secure. your money in wallet and assets also. u know when you trade on forex that means forex eat ur money and brokers also. but in crypto world no one can eat ur money when u trade.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:07:24 AM

If they would use something like Civic for KYC it would be cool and it would also bring attention. Just saying.

Hi. As you can see im pretty new. can you please explain me what CIVIC and KYC is? THANKS Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:41:56 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 08:58:48 AM by magisterr

If they would use something like Civic for KYC it would be cool and it would also bring attention. Just saying.

Hi. As you can see im pretty new. can you please explain me what CIVIC and KYC is? THANKS Smiley

Read about Civic in their thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1942882.0
Its off-topic.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

To help out but not clutter the thread with other Projects one can tell that CIVIC is a solution for KYC. Know Your Customer (KYC) is of importance to self regulate/governance the Projects funding to ensure (or atleast strive) towards Money is not used for/or coming from illegal activities of different sorts. KYC is widely adopted in FIAT World where the banks ususaly asks tons of questions.
magisterr

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:06:26 AM

All transactions will be encrypted, so only the parties that are immediately involved in a transaction will be able to see its details. Access to detailed financial data on business can only be granted by the company itself to lenders, auditors, regulators, managers, and other key stakeholders. We will allow each company to decide on how much information it is willing to expose to the counterparty if it’s looking for credit or an audit.

Transaction will be encrypted on their platform they mean?  Huh  because ethereum not anonimuty...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:13:24 AM

PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Nice to hear that! This will further encourage potential investors and eliminating bureaucracy would be good for the project.

I got surprised when they announced that the ICO will let people from USA and Canada to participate, that is GOOD news for a lot of investors, not many ICOs can say that they allow US resident to invest, so this only further the chances of success of the project Cheesy.
Yes its really great, USA has 2nd biggest bitcoin share after Japan (and should be another cryptocurrencies as well), American should be big investors.

Wow, i don't know how they secure this but great work. Most of the icos can't participate in the USA because of regulations. Paypie is free that means lots of Americans with a hunger to participate ico would be there.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:16:54 AM

Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley

It does seem like the team has done a good job on marketing this project. I'm always a little worried that investors from the US aren't allowed to participate, but maybe they'll use VPN to get around restrictions.

inforocker

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:21:42 AM

Yohan just said on telegram that they will take every measures in their power to prevent multi accounters join pre sale with multi addresses. Well guys, it's up to you to trust him or not

I wonder how this is feasible?

This is PayPie's chance to prove themselves. After all they are all about analyzing financial data, preventing fraud, and detecting false, inflated, duplicated invoices and fake reporting. Let them show us how they uphold the rules they have set for their own pre-sale.

There is no KYC right? Then it will be hard i think, but maybe they have found a good method.

Even KYC is no guarantee. A multi-accounter could hire another person as a proxy, similar to a money mule.

To be honest, the one who finds a way to prevent multi-accounts may as well start a complete stand-alone business with that solution. Perhaps even be nominated for a Nobel prize. Because it would requiring solving the paradox of uniqueness and identification in an anonymous network.
Well said my friend. Multi accounts are very big problem of today's internet. I hope that Paypie team will be able to handle this

I think, that ongoing investigations of US will sooner or latter target also all ICOs without KYC. US stands on "every tradeable token or coin is security"
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:27:58 AM

Unfortunately, American legislation currently hinders such participation, with statements by cryptomaniac holders. But on the other hand the visibility gained by Paypie will bring investors from all over the world

Surely it will bring investors around the world because PAYPIE is doing a good job in its marketing campaign which results to its community getting bigger by the day Smiley

It does seem like the team has done a good job on marketing this project. I'm always a little worried that investors from the US aren't allowed to participate, but maybe they'll use VPN to get around restrictions.

Did I miss some news? Yesterday's announcement said that US citizens are allowed to participate. Does s.th. changed?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:57:36 AM

Did I miss some news? Yesterday's announcement said that US citizens are allowed to participate. Does s.th. changed?

Yes, they said that Paypie allowed in USa and Canada.  from one side - this is good, they dont have any problem in this countries. But from other side - people from USA and Canada can buy cheap tokens on ICO and would not buy on exchange than.. What you think , guys?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

Yes, they said that Paypie allowed in USa and Canada.  from one side - this is good, they dont have any problem in this countries. But from other side - people from USA and Canada can buy cheap tokens on ICO and would not buy on exchange than.. What you think , guys?

I haven't got my head around about this either. As an US citizen you can't invest in some icos (except this one:) ),but you can buy those ico-tokens from exchanges, sometimes even cheaper. It doesn't make sense to me.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:18:53 AM

Well that is maybe a problem for short time investments, because you can't sell your tokens fast for a higher price. But in long term I don't see a problem here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
magisterr

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:19:20 AM

I haven't got my head around about this either. As an US citizen you can't invest in some icos (except this one:) ),but you can buy those ico-tokens from exchanges, sometimes even cheaper. It doesn't make sense to me.

No... usual people from forbitten countries that buy on exchanges, and this can make hype around tokens and more excpensive price...
But anyway, this is good news, thet they dont have any law problem In USA.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:50:36 AM

It will create a hype about Paypie around the people in US which is a good thing. It's gonna help it to climb the ladder more quickly.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:01:38 AM

No, us citizens are allowed to participate, the announcement still current.

But the person you have posted is too lazy to read posts. So he is not aware of it.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

It will create a hype about Paypie around the people in US which is a good thing. It's gonna help it to climb the ladder more quickly.

yes, first the us citizens then afterwards maybe europe? this could also fruit trough european union resulutions, resulting in a process to use this for every country Smiley
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

To help out but not clutter the thread with other Projects one can tell that CIVIC is a solution for KYC. Know Your Customer (KYC) is of importance to self regulate/governance the Projects funding to ensure (or atleast strive) towards Money is not used for/or coming from illegal activities of different sorts. KYC is widely adopted in FIAT World where the banks ususaly asks tons of questions.

im sorry for getting off topic - that wasnt my intention! but thank you for the explanation!
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

But the person you have posted is too lazy to read posts. So he is not aware of it.

This will be great for the ICO to let US citizens invest in this ICO.
The more people can join this the better it will be for the presale and crowdsale.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Almost sunday Wink
mrdenis

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:42:04 AM

This will be great for the ICO to let US citizens invest in this ICO.
The more people can join this the better it will be for the presale and crowdsale.

Cant wait to see this project go!
Almost sunday Wink

From team's point of view it's great yeah... From my point of view as investor not so great - everyone can participate and no cap... It will be quite a competition to get in  Smiley

❍ E M M A R E S  ❍              Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   TWITTER  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:51:34 AM

Its better and fairer if everyone can invest in the pre sale and the ico, better to raise a lot of money. And paypie have a lot of supporter, it’s better if everyone  have a chance to invest in paypie. So we just need to stay tuned and wait the start !
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: