Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 03:05:14 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn more BTC??  (Read 7434 times)
LogitechMouse

Activity: 98

Success takes time. Be patient.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

Spend your time in this forum and join in the bounty campaigns. Joining bounty campaigns is more more profitable than doing faucets. Find a good bounty campaign and join with them but first, boost your rank in order to join with the bounty campaigns.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musharaf

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:37:12 AM

Yes because the people are interested in their income and because of these crypto currencies they become rich the lifestyle is changed and they are happy with bitcoin and they are willing to invest in bitcoin. Some the people are even invested in bitcoin as well as altcoin and they are very profitable for all the people.

wolfracer

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:39:20 AM

Faucets how much I detest them, the payment is lousy. You find a project that you like and invest in it, you evaluate it carefully it sould be something that it transmits confidence. If you know more than one language and your grammar is very good, being a translator is an excellent idea (just as long as you try to make good translations). the remainder it's your part!!

ShadyMash

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:24:14 AM

there are lot of ways to earn bitcoins.ad clicking,mining etc.Mining is good but it is very hard thing for beginners.must study lot about bitcoin mining for that.ad clicking is good but you get only very few amount of satoshi per 1 click.you have to click years to earn fair amount of bitcoins from them.and remember some of them are scams.they wan't pay you.but i recommend to do some airdrops,bounties.you will get some free tokens.after they list on exchanges you can swap them to bitcoins.and get some bitcoin for your money.then start short term trading.its also great way to earn some bitcoins.

naruto_koo

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh

First thing you need to do is to rank up your bitcointalk account,
After that you can start earning bitcoin through joining campaigns such as bounty campaigns and signature campaigns or try joining airdrops.
If you want a big earnings then try trading your bitcoin, trading is great but you need to invest first.
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:35:21 AM

Please spend some time on this forum and use the search option, you will get a lot of ways to earn more BTC from this forum.
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

Pay attention to the bounty. A lot of companies conduct ICO, where you can earn tokens by performing simple tasks. This is a very interesting method to earn a crypto currency.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:01:40 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn Bitcoin. Mining, trading, gambling. You can also participate in signature campaigns or find work on the Internet for Bitcoin. You can find many tips and options even on this forum.

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████   
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

Snyderfx

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

I suppose you should enhance your rank in btctalk and get more followers and do a bounty programmes

center]▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center]
inimitable777

Activity: 60

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:45:15 AM

Keep your BTC in your private wallet and during fork you will get free coins, dont even have to do anything.
So far 2 forks passed, in november will be another one, and who knows how many of them will be in future

█▀▀▄  █  ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀  █   ▄   █          ▄▀▄    █▄    █  ▄▀▀▀  █▀▀▀  █▀▀▄       ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄                         Freelance on the Blockchain                         ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀              [ Twitter ]
█  █    █  █    █  █        █▄▀    █        █▄▄▄█  █  ▀▄█  █        █▄▄    █▄▄▀          █     █     █      The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)     █     █     █               [ Facebook ]
█▄▄▀  █  ▀▄▄▀  ▀▄▄▄  █  ▀▄  █▄▄▄  █      █  █      █  ▀▄▄▄  █▄▄▄  █    █       ▄▀   ▄▀   ▄▀                         VISIT US!  |  JOIN BOUNTY!                         ▀▄   ▀▄   ▀▄        [ Announcement
AVAMONEY

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:09:11 PM

i prefer earn more btc by doing trading and entering some giveaways in social media.
since there are many campaiagn about new ico, it has big chance to entering any circumstance.

Faith Joy

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:47:00 PM

I have been earning BTC through different claiming faucets like BTC clicks, Freebitcoin, Bonus bitcoin, adBTC, Moonbitcoin, Fieldbitcoins with no referrals for about 4 months now. It is so hard. Can someone tell me how can I earn more??   Huh Huh
There are so many ways in how you can earn more bitcoin. One o it is signing up at bitcoin talk forum. In bitcoin talk forum you just  have to answer the questions that they have and they will give you so much bitcoin in exchange to the effort that you did. it could help you to earn more bitcoin.
kiver

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

well i have been going through posts in this topic and all members pretty much covered it  Smiley the only way that you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin is to find some online job and ask to get paid in bitcoin if they don't normally do it like in this forum offer your skills you will find a lot of chances Good Luck!!  Smiley

Mei1418

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

take a little time to play bounty on this forum, there can get many tokens that we can convert to BTC, but for additional also can register and play in online mining sites, but I think just playing in this forum alone is more than enough

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
carlisle1

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

well i have been going through posts in this topic and all members pretty much covered it  Smiley the only way that you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin is to find some online job and ask to get paid in bitcoin if they don't normally do it like in this forum offer your skills you will find a lot of chances Good Luck!!  Smiley
that's the best option to really gather a lots of bitcoin having some business by offering your skills and ask for bitcoin as your actual earnings,
from this point you will be able to earn then try to reinvest that and find more ways to grow your bitcoin.

osasshem

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

Just try all you can by having increased post count so you will be able to rank up when the time for rank up comes and join some signature campaign, that is how you can earn good amount of bitcoin at the end of the week.

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
marzuk

Activity: 112

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:17:42 PM

Bitcoin is the world's most valuable and popular online digital currency. If we want , we can earn Bitcoin in investing . If you do not to invest then you can earn. For that you have to join different campaigns. Here you spend sometime do Bounty campaign. Signature campaign is important campaign you can more by a signature campaign.

Oasisman

Activity: 252

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

Leave those Faucets my friend. Good thing you opened up this question because there's a better opportunity of earning more bitcoins than those faucets right here. Just level up your account or be a Jr. Member follow bounty or join signature campaigns. Although theres a best way to earn more by investing or trading but its risk needs more knowledge and understanding. For us who doesnt have the capitals, this is one of the better way I can suggest. I hope this could help you my friend.

cheesyspoils

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:25:09 PM

Is there any other way to earn BTC other than mining? Thanks

osasshem

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

Exactly, if you have good skills that is needed by members of the forum or needed in campaigns, then that will make you earn well in bitcoin here in the forum.

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.