Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8963 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:22:53 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC
Now bitcoin is starting to grow and more and more people have been actively using bitcoin. Indeed not everyone can use bitcoin because of the limitations of the Internet network infrastructure. I predict about the next 10 years I believe that bitcoin can be used widely in this world, with the creation of more sophisticated tools we can use bitcoin much easier and faster than it is today.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:24:22 PM

2036, I am sure John Titor said something about currency being digital or something like this.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

Absorbing the entire financial system or every financial services functioning based on the bitcoin never takes place. This is something unique and a marvel in the technology based development. So a start at present has made the future of bitcoin to be flourishing and profitable for users who trust in it and invest.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

lol ehm never maybe? BTC is not good enought finance for that. It good for some stuff, but for being number one currency in the world? nah i don't think so. Some other stuff yes, but not for that
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:52:42 PM

lol ehm never maybe? BTC is not good enought finance for that. It good for some stuff, but for being number one currency in the world? nah i don't think so. Some other stuff yes, but not for that

Sure, current form of Bitcoin isn't viable enough to become world's leading currency. There are several factors which restricts it growth namely scaling, money laundering, etc. I was reading one of the recent article from Bitcoin News website and found that Indian government has opposite behavior for Bitcoin due to above mentioned factors! 
There is much to go for Bitcoin Cheesy
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
Well, I agree to that bitcoin has a brighter future and no one can predict what will happen to the bitcoin in the future. In addition to that, I still believing on the potential of bitcoin to become best world currencies and I think there is a possibility that bitcoin will be our future money that you may use even in offline store.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:24:16 PM

Too early to say to be honest. I think we're in a stage whereas we can reach semi or total global adoption in the next decade (hopefully before 2025?). The scaling issues just need to be addressed and updated as soon as possible. Also, another issue is that you somewhat need to be slightly tech-savvy to know how to use bitcoin. Currently the older crowd (grandparents) probably wouldn't understand bitcoin and how to use it. I think we need more 100% newbie-friendly wallets. I know we have Coinbase, but I personally wouldn't be comfortable in using a wallet whereas I don't have access to the private keys.

Also, who's to say bitcoin will be the cryptocurrency king in the future? Who knows? It might be that shitty crypto that we've been ignoring.

Who knows? it might be ChainCoin? *rolls eyes*

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
criptobonds

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

It has a chance of completely absorbing all the finances in the world, the only problem is, it is pretty unstable or so volatile, do you think people will accept them if they are like that?

Also if merchants will be accepting these digital currency, will they ensure the their selves their profits? No, because as I said, it is really volatile.

Volatility is high at the moment, because trading volume is relatively very small.
It will decrease when volume picks up, but that can take 2-3 years at the current progression.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:44:23 PM

no one knows which year bitcoin can will completely absorb but it sure in the time has come bitcoin became most popular in the planet  50 to 60 percent human in the planet use bitcoin...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:46:37 PM

Bitcoin still has a brighter future so we still can't predict when it will absorb all the finances in the planets system or so you say, give it 20 years and we'll see how far this goes.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will continue to grow and will be a tool especially in online exchange, now has a lot of online trading that receive bitcoin as payment

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.
Well, I agree that no one can predict what will happen in the bitcoin and I see the great potential of bitcoin. In addition to that, many people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and bitcoin will survive and it will good enough in the future. Lastly, I believe that bitcoin will be our future money.
fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:25:46 AM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin with your savings, bitcoin has stood firm with the occurrence of 1 August, anyone who wants to invest now because it will have a good future with a long term.

jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:26:08 AM

Well even though Bitcoin introduced some revolutionary new technology called the blockchain, I don't think that at the state of Bitcoin right now, I don't think that Bitcoin will be a suitable replacement for everyday fiat currencies, maybe in 2 or 3 years sure, but even with not many people using Bitcoin, the blockchain has become super congested and with the whole world using Bitcoin, I don't think the blockchain will function well.

Maybe after some changes to the blockchain and making Bitcoin more popular and available we will see a possibility of this happening.
Peterson60

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:42:41 AM

I am not sure whether that will happen. But Bitcoin surprise all of us already more than once so who knows.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:55:52 AM

Here is how I see the timeline:

2020: This decade will be the consolidation of crypto, and bitcoin will be on the lead because no altcoin will be able to clearly defeat it for what it has to offer. Every competing altcoin will continue to be seen as a gimmick/ripoff with no support
2025: Lightning Network is now fully operative and competing against all fiat payment system.
2027: The price is now 6 figures, the release of new coins is very low.
2030: Onchain transactions are now expensive, only used for 100+ USD dollars or more. Onchain BTC is digital gold. Thanks to the conservative blocksize, corporations can't control the network. Everyday non important transactions are processed on the LN. Trillions of transactions per second are happening. Banks are struggling to justify their existance.

2030+: BTC is the world currency, banks fully support it and act as a way for newbies that cannot take care of their own bitcoins, they do it for them. People that want to be sovereign still control their BTC.

1 BTC is worth 1+ million a coin. Chinese mining no longer leader. Intel and AMD and nVidia now competing to be the top miners.

if it is where gonna happen it is more fun in the world. But there are conflict in every good thing that happen.
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

I don't think it will take over the entire financial market but to some extent Bitcoin can solve political problems and save the economy but that's not the only thing.

lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:05:27 AM

in recent times, Bitcoin has gained a massive amount of price. day by day it is getting popular and credible currency whole around the world. people are using Bitcoin for many purposes like shopping and purchasing from online sector. not only that but also Bitcoin is using for the saving and investment purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:07:19 AM

Absorb all the finances ? I don't think so about that. But it might possible and it takes a long time to be happen. Because as you know, not many people know about bitcoins around the world and if you want that happen, at least people must to know what and how to use bitcoin. In my opinion, maybe on 2030-2050 rofl.
enzo24

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:26:27 AM

i want to see in the future Bitcoin as a global currency. there are many opportunity to be as so, but certainty should be maintained strictly. generally people are used to using the conventional currency but when they can realize the privilege of using Bitcoin then they will start to use Bitcoin. so in terms of making profit i believe that Bitcoin will last long time as a number one virtual currency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: