Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the future  (Read 8959 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

there are no one can predicting in which year bitcoin will completely absorb because bitcoin it is still new for many people and they don't think that bitcoin will help the finances. we need more step that we should do beside to keep introduce to other people so they will know and using bitcoin in every day. if we spread the news of bitcoin into many places, i am sure that soon or later, people will curious and will asked or find by their self what is bitcoin and its attract them to join into bitcoin world like us.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:36:48 PM

Many do not or how bitcoin in the future, even I myself can not predict bitcoin, but there is one thing that I want from bitcoin that enlighten us bitcoin users with high price.
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

Bitcoin in the future i think more popular in terms of user and transaction volume, and certainly rate also higher than today. Bitcoin really gives financial benefits.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:50:21 PM

Do you think friends, in which year Bitcoin will completely absorb all the finances of the planet's system?BTC

2030? The world is slow in phase when it comes to technology. When internet was invented it seems like everything slowed down.
What will be next? There is not much going on.
Bitcoin is for the future, this time of the year it is just investment for many people. It's usage will be reliable someday.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:51:53 PM

In the future it is gonna be a total bitcoin domination against all the other currencies.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:10:55 PM

It's completely unpredictable but may be the crypto currency can adopt like each country will have their own crypto currency even bitcoin will father of all.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:17:12 PM

In the future Bitcoin will replace the entire modern industry. We will step into the era of technical money, everyone uses virtual currency to pay for it will be convenient for trading and business.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1856

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:21:21 PM

You have a very strong imagination bro. Be realistic. Bitcoin is stable for now but there is really no 100% assurance that it will survive all the storms that it will have to brave through. I am for bitcoin but let's be true. Bitcoin is still fragile. There is still a lot of rooms for its development.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

At first, I would like to say that I have a strong belief in Bitcoin Because of its raising value. If you observe the rate of increasing this value then definitely you become a fan of it. I really fond of connecting with Bitcoin. I already have gained from here a lot that's why I also believe that Bitcoin system will be carried out for the long time. And it will dominate on the monetary system one-day.
Well, I also believe to that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future. In addition to that, I also the great potential of bitcoin and I think all people in the world will know what bitcoin and all knowledge about bitcoin will spread in all country. Lastly, I believe that bitcoin will help me to achieve my goal.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:36:43 PM

I think it can completely absorb all the financials of the world. But I'm not sure. Many people love Bitcoin and many believe so they can see the bright future of Bitcoin. I also see the bright future of Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin helps us a lot.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:37:34 PM

No one knows i think, bitcoin is unpredictable but one thing i know that bitcoin has a brighter future.

Just think outside the box, bitcoin may save people from stressing out about the daily expenses, and you can pay your expenditures online, easy , basic and irreversible bitcoin will change people's life .
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:39:26 PM
Merited by roll on (2)

It has a chance of completely absorbing all the finances in the world, the only problem is, it is pretty unstable or so volatile, do you think people will accept them if they are like that?

Also if merchants will be accepting these digital currency, will they ensure the their selves their profits? No, because as I said, it is really volatile.
It has a plenty of chances to scope the finances by bitcoin in the world but the problem is people will fully accepted that??
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

I think in the future, bitcoin will develop even more. No one can predict what will happen in bitcoin and I see big potential of bitcoin
Bitcoin has a brighter future and no one can predict what will happen with bitcoin in the future
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:08:56 PM

I think in the future, bitcoin will develop even more. No one can predict what will happen in bitcoin and I see big potential of bitcoin
Bitcoin has a brighter future and no one can predict what will happen with bitcoin in the future
if you believe you can predict the only matter would be your aim value for sure we do have our own speculations but the future is really far from what we
imagine bitcoin got a lots of potentials and if things will still move accordingly bitcoin will make most of us being rich and well established.
TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:03:15 PM

I think Bitcoin will evolve and i don't know maybe the banks will accept and cryptocurrencies but that's not so sure .I'm really curious about when bitcoin will be over . I heard 2040 but i don't know for sure.

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

lol ehm never maybe? BTC is not good enought finance for that. It good for some stuff, but for being number one currency in the world? nah i don't think so. Some other stuff yes, but not for that

Sure, current form of Bitcoin isn't viable enough to become world's leading currency. There are several factors which restricts it growth namely scaling, money laundering, etc. I was reading one of the recent article from Bitcoin News website and found that Indian government has opposite behavior for Bitcoin due to above mentioned factors! 
There is much to go for Bitcoin Cheesy

yaaaaas that is what i mean. Bitcoin is not good enought for that for now.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:12:15 PM

Yes, I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and there will be many countries that legalize bitcoin, this is because bitcoin is the first so it can not be left behind.
rajon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:16:07 PM

I think, I always believe Bitcoin. It is easily predicted, Bitcoin will be brighter than ever before and my hope can take it all too long. And its future is much better. So, stop talking about Bitcoin and tell it its future bright.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

Yes it will bitcoin popularity is increasing alot and more and more people want to own this coin and now with the new coin known as bitcoin cash more lawsuits are being filed against exchanges who didn't give them bitcon cash and media reporting it it is attracting more investors
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

I think everything will happen pretty sudden and fast.
Bitcoin will become world currency as soon as it will become easily convertible from fiat.
Yeah! That would be a great step towards the popularity of the bitcoins. Some people really find it hard to convert bitcoins into cash. There should be more easy and multiple methods for withdrawing bitcoins. The friendlier bitcoins become to use the more support they will gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: